Lawyer Seeks Good Sex Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 9:30 Chester returned from a meeting with his team of three lawyers and found Erica bent slightly over his desk arranging flowers. Fresh flowers were delivered to the firm each Monday morning and at midday on Thursdays.

Chester came up behind her and said softly, "It's only me" and ran a hand under her skirt and cupped a warm, trimmed pussy.

Erica appeared to be wheezing and her knees parted significantly.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes," she wheezed.

He inserted a finger and she pushed back on to his hand.

Erica's phone went and she took the call, her tongue folding back over her top lip as she felt Chester's long finger stroke over the sensitive opening of her vagina. The office had clients living up to 75 miles away and Mr Stokes had arrived ten minutes late after being delayed in his 60-mile journey.

"Old Mr Stokes has arrived."

"Oh dear," Chester sighed. You best go out and wheel him in but here, suck this finger first."

Erica obeyed simply because it was one of the foul things a guy could do to a woman and she just loved the naughtiness of it and could tolerate the taste.

"Hi Charlie," Chester beamed, as Erica 'wheeled' him in.

"Glad to see you have a more refined woman as your manager Chess. That other young strumpet was all leg and tit."

Erica, standing by the door behind the 70-year old fit farmer who lived with a woman half his age, pulled up her top and wiggled her tits at her gaping boss.

"You'll catch a fly hanging your mouth open like that Chess," Charlie chuckled.

"Coffee Mr Stokes?" Erica said sweetly.

"No I want tea."

Chess said, "Sorry Charlie you know this firm serves only coffee."

"Tea it is Mr Stokes. I have purchased a packet especially for our top clients like you."

"Oh thanks," Charlie said, turning to watch Erica disappear out of the door. Her ears burned when he heard him say, "Chess with a butt plug up that great ass and a fat length up her front, that woman probably could last half the night."

* * *

Erica met her sister for lunch and noted the 50-year old Thelma was blooming.

"Are you on a health diet?" Erica asked.

"Thanks darling," Thelma said kissing her sister. "The truth is I've taken on a lover and for the first time in my life I feel I'm getting enough sex to satisfy me and make me happy."

"Who's the lucky guy?"

Thelma was aware she couldn't speak the truth and say Erica's husband. "Oh just a guy who says his wife doesn't understand him."

"Oh yeah? That line will always appeal to the other woman."

"He's big into anal. I'm getting used to it. Have you tried it?"

"No," lied Erica and wondered why her sister was smiling so smugly.

"How are the three rental properties going that you inherited from gran?"

"Quite well but maintenance costs are a bit of a drag. However the value of their old house had risen sharply and Sid and I are thinking of shifting out because it's old and draughty."

"Yes and without character. Remember you thought you'd got the best inheritance deal?"

"Yeah, want to swap."

"No thanks. Is Sid still living off you?"

"Yeah he says he'll find another job but doesn't really look."

"I'll ask Bob to give him a job."

"Er no thanks. I er don't want Sid working in tourism."

"Then make him work on the maintenance of your rental properties and repair and paint your home ready for sale. He was maintenance supervisor at one of his former jobs."

"Oh yeah, great idea. Poor Sid," Thelma laughed.

Erica returned to work idly wondering if it were her husband who was up her sister's fat ass. She suddenly thought that might explain why Thelma hadn't told her the guy's name; what a bitch. Well she only had to wait patiently and loudmouth Thelma would let something slip.

* * *

Bob eyed his wife aggressively. "I'm telling you I don't want you going to Wellington with Chester Wigg."

"Get off my back darling, this is an overnight business trip and the Peabody's are flying with us and staying at the same hotel."

"But Mrs Peabody who's a retired lawyer could sort through the papers to hand to Wigg and print out stuff off the computer and take notes while he deals with the insurance company executives and their legal team."

"Bob she's slowed down and in this kind of face-up we have to be on our toes."

"Well you're not going and that's the end of that."

"Why are you fucking my sister?"

"How the hell did you find that out," Bob yelled and then his face crumbled and he squeaked, "Jesus."

"You're a disgusting man Bob Penny but please don't tell her I know and keep on with her because it's years since I've seen her looking as good as she does now. You must be good for her and obviously she's taken to anal."

"Anal?"

"Bob please don't be pathetic. You know you prefer anal to front entry."

"I-I don't know what to say."

"Say nothing and keep on what you're doing."

"A-are you having sex with Chess?"

"No and that's the truth."

"Um I have no objection to you going with him to Wellington to work. If he fucks you then I guess it won't be your fault."

"Thanks Bob. Oh while I remember you were pining for a new outboard motor for your boat. I see the Mercury agent has some on sale. Get what you want providing it's on sale. I'll pay half."

"Oh Erica, you little beauty. That's wonderful."

* * *

The Peabody's had decided to stay with friends rather than at the hotel and when Chester booked in, leaving Erica to keep an eye on the luggage, he said to the receptionist, "Premium rooms for Mr C Wigg and Mrs E Penny please."

The woman made the search and then said, "This is a little confusing. I can only find a suite booked for Mr and Mrs Chester Wigg of Lake Plume.

Red-faced, Chester muttered, "Er that's us."

"No problem sir. Rest assured we fully protect the confidentiality of our guests."

He returned to Erica grinning and said he hoped the suite had a good view.

"Who's going to be looking for a view?" Erica said sweetly.

Chester tipped the bellboy and as he was leaving a waiter arrived with a trolley loaded with salmon and chicken dishes, chocolates, a bowl of fruit and two bottles of champagne.

"Obviously there's been some mistake," Chester said.

The waiter looked at Erica who said, "No this order is correct. Please leave everything on the coffee table by the far windows."

"This is lavish," Chester said, returning from the bathroom.

"One bottle of champagne comes with us ordering a suite," Erica said. "If you don't think I'm worth it send everything back."

"Good heavens no. It's my treat."

"Great, let's remove our clothes."

Chester looked askance but croaked, "Okay but you go first."

He got down two glasses of the wine while watching Erica do a slow strip. By the time she was done with that he was more than ready.

"We ought to prepare for this afternoon's meeting."

"We are fully prepared and have rehearsed," Erica said mildly. "I have the start of a pot belly and so well do you. Come on."

He fiddled with his shirt buttons."

"And we both show a bit of flab in other places."

"Oh heck," Chester said and pulled his shirt off, dropped his trousers and kicked them off and pulled down his briefs and out popped a half-mast erection that had Erica swept by a hot flush.

"Bring that dick over here," she commanded and Chester stepped to her quickly, hands out wide and aiming for her big drooping boobs.

They were away, bent on having sex, for better or for worse.

Perhaps Erica voiced rather too many instructions/suggestions but they were both apprehensive and it worked okay quite okay, both managing a noisy, grunting release.

"We must do this more often," Chester said, swallowing semen she'd scooped off her tits.

"Oh yes," Erica cooed as she licked the head of his dick and then went to the bathroom, dripping.

The meeting that afternoon was orderly and goodwill between both parties was apparent because it was obvious that if this attempt to reach settlement failed the dispute would enter the public arena via a High Court hearing.

At lunch after the three-hour meeting ended, with the insurance company to announce its decision at 10 am next morning, the Peacock's complimented Chester on the strength and logic of his oratory in support of the digital evidence he produced and which was viewed at the meeting.

"I think the company's legal guys were floored by the clarity of the filming by Chester and my daughter," Erica said.

"Very true," Carline Peacock said. "I saw the look on their faces as well. We will get our costs reinstated but I can't said I'm that confident about handing offer our claim for damages to cover duress, suffering and damage to Walt and my reputations within our tight knit community for allegedly making an unjustified insurance claim under the specific terms of the policy we had. The company insinuated he'd being involved in an act of sabotage to win money for a complete refit of our launch."

"I'll be invited to make any further submissions in the morning before the company reveals its decision," Chester said. "I'll point out if our claim for damages is not fully met we shall have our day in court when with the media present we'll be really outspoken using such words as 'insurance company arrogance', insensitivity and unprofessional and appalling negligence in not attempting itself to prove to its satisfaction whether a storm spike might have caused the sinking."

"Wow, that should make those bastards sit up and listen," Walt chortled.

Chester and Erica caught their early afternoon flight to Lake Plume next day highly satisfied. The Peacocks were staying on in the capital.

"What a wonderful result," Erica cooed. "Payment in full of all receipted expenses as set out in the schedule and authenticated by the marine surveyor involved and 85% of the claim for damages to be accepted as a full and just final settlement. Well done Mr Wigg."

"I had thought they would offer to meet 60% of the combined damages claim and was surprised when the offer was 80% and when I got that lifted to 85% Caroline instructed me to accept, Walt agreeing with her. Well he knew we'd loaded some of those damages claims."

"Chess is my future working in your firm certain?"

"Hell yes."

"Well I've been thinking about gaining legal qualification to assist you more with your workload. I've made enquiries and found I can apply to study for an online legal executive [para-legal] qualification. It's a 38-week course that starts in late summer and I'd graduate with a diploma."

"Oh that's a wonderful idea and of course the firm would sponsor you. We sponsored Maggie who went on to gain her full law degree. Talk to her about it."

Later in the flight Chester again thanked Erica for assisting him at the meeting. "It was tense and with the need to pick up documents for cross-referencing you assisted in that regard faultlessly. You are a better manager than I am."

"Well try managing a family. That helps."

Chester laughed and asked had she thought about moving in with him.

"Yes and alas I must say I'm not ready for that to happen. I wish to wait for the right time."

"Oh and when will that be?"

"I would have said some time after Jennifer's wedding. She and her former boyfriend are about to announce their engagement."

"That sounds reasonable."

"But in the meantime I'd like to think you will lock your office door and invite me to the sofa. Also Bob often goes away on fishing and golf weekends or to motor racing and if you with I could stay with you then."

"Okay. Something is better than nothing and so I'll accept doing it your way."

"Um I suspect Bob has found a girlfriend. His behavior with me, including demands for sex, has changed."

"And what do you think about that?"

"I haven't caught them at it or had any of my friends tell me who she is but it's quite possible something will happen."

Something did happen, seven months later when Erica was five months into her legal executive course. Her sister's husband learned that his wife was having an affair and caught them at it but Bob managed to flee. Harvey had recognized him in the dark and followed Bob home and as Bob was getting out of his car Harvey pounced and hit him across the back with a piece of wood. Bob gritted and managed to take the wood off Harvey and then beat him savagely, concussing him, breaking his jaw and breaking both wrists as Harvey attempted to defend himself.

Erica called an ambulance and the police arrived and arrested Bob and Harvey was placed under police guard at the hospital. Erica called Chester and asked him to come and sort it out.

He arrived and said, "Well I guess something has happened."

Erica was herself partly shocked after calling her sister who was now at the hospital with Harvey. "What?"

"This is a result of Bob's philandering isn't it?"

"I guess so."

"When we were flying home from Wellington you said you guessed something will happen."

Erica burst into tears.

"What's wrong?"

"Chester the guy who arrived here and began beating up my husband before Bob disarmed him and beat the crap out of him with the batten is my brother-in-law. The woman at the center of this is my sister."

"Oh Christ, Chester said as he moved in to hug Erica and stroke her hair, ignoring the gathering of people for the moment although guessing some may have been witnesses and he'd have to talk to them after the two policemen had finished taking details from them.

Bob agreed to plead guilty in court to unlawful assault, thus enabling Chester to persuade the Crown prosecutor and police to drop the more serious charge of attempted grievous bodily harm and thus the case was heard before a judge that afternoon. Bob was convicted and sentenced to 200 hour's community work and payment of $4000 in compensation to his victim. Harvey had been convicted on an assault charge the previous day and sentenced to 200 hours community work.

Meanwhile Erica had been humiliated by details being published in the local newspaper but was thankful that had occurred two months after Jennifer's wedding. She and Bob agreed to divorce and began proceedings. A day later her sister Thelma secured Harvey's agreement to divorce. Aghast at learning many people regarded Bob as a hero for disarming a bigger man and then beating the crap out of him, Harvey moved away to a larger town in the same district where he found a similar position as a retail manager but at a higher salary than he'd been on at Lake Plume.

* * *

Chester locked his office door and moved over to the sofa. Since returning from Wellington, Erica had by mutual agreement regularly kept on her panties when arriving at work and she knew her earlier colorful thoughts that she'd be treated as a sex slave had been nothing but ridiculous piffle. She waited with a rising pulse rate on the sofa knees apart and her bra undone and hoisted high and with her boy shorts thrown on the floor,

Doing one of his favorite things, Chester dropped to his knees and leaning over began munching Erica's pussy while she writhed on the sofa, muffling her cries of delight. He then began pounding her and Erica came the customary three times before he grunted in his release, spraying over her tits.

After cleaning up Erica unlocked the door and they had coffee on the same sofa, talking as if it were just a normal afternoon break and they were not the victims of a sexual relationship bouncing about incoherently because it had been founded immorally.

Chester smiled and said, "Are you any closer to deciding to move in with me? You are what I need beside me to enjoy a good sex life."

"I think so. What about the night of when we return from Hamilton after I receive my diploma?"

"Oh yes, great thinking."

"By then Bob's and my house ought to have sold at auction and I will be packing ready to move out. My sister told me yesterday she has purchased Harvey's marital share in her house from him and that Bob will move in with her this weekend. Bob has agreed to complete the pre-sale renovations started by Harvey and Thelma and Bob will then look for a house that best suits them. She finds her present house too old and rambling."

"So I have two months before you move in?"

"Yes."

"When you are staying with me this weekend we'll compile a list of things we want done to the property and I'll get that work completed during the next few weeks I'm really looking forward to having you at home to care for and to cherish."

"Oooh Chess."

"And by then you will be my professional assistant."

"Oooh."

"And months after that as soon as we legally can, you'll become my wife."

Erica asked coolly, "Chess is that a proposal?"

"Ooops I've miss that customary bit out, haven't I?"

THE END