Lawyers In Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When dinner was over, the pair left the dishes in the sink and moved to the couch to continue the conversation. Kate noticed that Becky was rather unsteady on her feet, the vodka starting to get the better of her. Once on the couch, Becky just unloaded.

"The bitch of it is that I'd finally decided that it was time for Peter and I to have sex, and that's the night he dumps me because I don't meet his needs.'"

"Oh, I'm so sorry."My God, what a train wreck.

"There must be something wrong with me."

"No, there's nothing wrong with you. There's nothing wrong with waiting."What a crock. I can't believe I just said that. This girl would be so much better off if she'd just gotten laid at seventeen like everyone else.

"It's just that Peter is the nicest, sweetest guy, but I don't feel anything when we get physical. It's always been like that. That's why I'm a twenty-four-year-old virgin."

Always been like that?

"It's probably just chemistry. I'm sure you'll meet the right person."Damn. I meant to say 'right guy.'

With that, the tears came. Kate opened her arms and Becky leaned on the other woman, crying into her breasts.

Becky's crying eventually gave way to gentle snuffling and that to gentle breathing. Safe and warm in Kate's arms, with the older woman gently rubbing her back, Becky could feel the softness of Kate's right breast against her hard shoulder. Kate thought she had fallen asleep when Becky turned her head and looked into her companion's eyes. Kate looked down into Becky's blue eyes, soft and bleary from the crying and the wine, and smiled.

Becky's kiss took her by surprise. Not knowing what to do, she returned it. She felt Becky's hand on the back of her neck pulling the two of them closer. The kissing grew more insistent. When Kate felt Becky's tongue try and find its way between her lips, she broke the embrace. When Becky tried to reinitiate it, Kate took the younger woman's head between her hands and gently kissed her on the forehead.

Kate looked at her new friend. Becky was clearly confused, but also very drunk, on the verge of passing out. Kate somehow managed to get Becky to stand and led her into the bedroom, where Becky promptly collapsed on the bed. Kate took off the other woman's shoes and drew the bedclothes over her.

* * *

When Becky woke it was still dark outside. She needed to pee. She stumbled to the bathroom, and halfway there the headache kicked in. By the time she reached the toilet she was nauseous as well. Her stomach made a few attempts to expel its contents, but nothing came up. Becky swallowed a few aspirin, swearing to herself that she would never get drunk again. She had started to head back to the bedroom when she remembered she still needed to pee. Sitting down on the toilet, she tried to remember what had happened the night before.

I ran into Kate at the liquor store. I remember dinner. And then nothing. Wait. Did I try and kiss her? God, I really hope that was a dream. I'll have to apologize for getting drunk and passing out and just not mention anything else that might have happened. Why is this happening to me? I don't want to want her.

Becky headed back to the bedroom, intending to go back to bed and sleep off the hangover. She stopped short when she saw that Kate was lying on the other side of the bed, the blanket over her rising and falling slowly and steadily. She was asleep.

We didn't...did we? No, don't be silly. You're still wearing your clothes. You must've passed out, and she put you to bed. Then she must have just crashed here. It was late, and, while I don't remember how much she drank, she probably was pretty drunk too. But what do I do now? Do I climb back into bed with her? There's nothing wrong with that. I've shared beds with other girls. But not since junior high slumber parties. Besides, she's going to think it really weird when she wakes up and finds me on the couch. Do I take off my clothes? Yes, it's one thing to pass out in them, but it would be weird to deliberately climb into bed wearing them.

Becky undressed down to her underwear and slipped under the covers, trying not to disturb her friend, but as she did so Kate turned, and still asleep snuggled up to Becky, who gave in to her own desire and tentatively returned the embrace.

Don't panic. She's still asleep. Calm down. Breathe. This doesn't mean anything, although it's kind of nice. She feels good.

Kate sighed in her sleep and murmured the name "Emily."

Becky stiffened.Did she just call for Emily? Who's Emily? Oh, God. That means she might feel the same way. What way is that? Why is this happening to me? Wait. Calm down. She's dreaming. Who knows what that means. Yes, I know what it means. I've always known. That's the problem. Am I ready for this? I don't know, but if she's like that too, it can't be that bad. I'm not alone. Now go back to sleep, and deal with this in the morning.

Becky snuggled closer and closed her eyes. She heard Kate sigh contentedly in her sleep as she drifted off.

* * *

Kate awoke somewhat disoriented. She was in a strange bed and there was a warm body intertwined with hers. It was Becky; she was asleep.Did anything...? No. I just put her to bed as she was about to pass out. Then why is she in her underwear? I didn't do that. She must have gotten up in the night. She did try and kiss me, didn't she? Try? She succeeded. I should get up. But I'll probably wake her if I try. Besides, this is kind of nice. Enjoy the moment. Okay, the moment is up. You'll have to face her some time. Get up.

Kate gently tried to untangle herself from Becky's limbs without waking her up, unsuccessfully. Becky stirred, opened her eyes, and seeing Kate smiled.

"You stayed the night."

"Yes, I was a bit worried about you," replied Kate. "You were pretty drunk. How do you feel?"

"Like hell. I will never drink again."

"That will teach you. Will you be all right if I leave?"

"Yeah. I just have to lay here until the hangover goes away. Thanks for staying."

"No problem. It was too late to go home anyway."

Kate rose out of the bed. As Becky lay there watching her friend dress, Kate was aware of the younger woman's eyes upon her.

As she finished dressing Becky spoke again, "Do you want to do something together this evening?"

Kate looked at Becky.My God, she's shaking. She's terrified, but her eyes are begging me to say yes. Fuck it. Enough pretending that this isn't going to happen.Kate sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Are you sure you feel well enough?

"Well, I don't right now, but by this evening the hangover will be gone."

"Okay. Why don't you come be my place about seven. I'll have dinner for you."

"That would be great."

Okay, girl. Now is the time to find out for sure.

Kate leaned in to kiss Becky. To her relief, Becky rose up to meet her halfway. Kate grasped Becky by the shoulder and pulled her in tighter. Lightly, her tongue probed past Becky's lips, finding no resistance. Kate felt Becky's hands tug at her back, moving up and down without conscious control. After a few moments she broke the kiss and looked down into Becky's face. Her eyes were still closed. Then they slowly opened revealing satisfaction and long-suppressed yearning.

"I'll see you at seven," said Kate. Then she got up and let herself out.

* * *

Wow! This is really happening. Do I want to do this? To sleep with Kate? Oh God, yes. I'm actually shaking. That kiss. It really happened. Am I really a ...?

I've never felt this way about anyone before. A boy has never excited me like this. Sure I used to be nervous before a date. Nervous about the way I looked. Whether he would like me. Of course I wanted to be liked. But I never really wanted him, not like I want Kate.

Oh God! Mom and Dad. What will they think? Shocked, hurt, blaming themselves for raising a ... a dyke. But I want this so bad. Deal with the parents later.

* * *

The doorbell rang. Kate did a quick once over in the mirror.Hair, okay. Makeup, just right, not too heavy. Clothes, good. Casual is the way to go. Is it too late to meet her at the door wearing nothing but a robe? No, don't want to scare her off.

Kate opened the door and Becky, holding a bottle of wine, stepped inside. Kate closed the door and the two women kissed. It was almost chaste, lingering only a moment too long to be just a friendly greeting.

Kate and Becky spent time in the kitchen, preparing the meal and chatting about work. They moved into the dining alcove with the finished meal and ate and continued talking. Talking about anything, except what had happened last night and that morning. Not wanting Becky to get drunk again, Kate had deliberately "forgot" the wine. After dessert, they left the dishes on the table and went into the living room. Kate put some music on the stereo and finally "remembered" the wine.Okay, it's too late for her to get too drunk, but I want her a little uninhibited. My, I've become quite the wicked seductress haven't I?

The two sat on the couch, drank the wine, listened to the music, and continued the talk about nothing of importance. As they talked Kate leaned toward Becky. Then they hit one of those pauses that happens in a conversation, a moment of awkward silence. Becky looked silently at Kate. Kate reached over and took the glass of wine from Becky and set it on the table, setting her own glass next to it.

Kate then leaned in toward Becky, cocking her head and bringing her lips to those of the younger woman's. Becky returned Kate's kiss, slipping her tongue between the older woman's lips. For a while, Becky became the aggressor, placing her hands on Kate's shoulders and pushing her onto her back. The two kissed wildly, nibbling at each other's ears and necks. Kate's hands roamed around Becky's body, but Becky, for her part, restricted her touch to Kate's arms and back.

Okay, Kate. It's been several minutes. You're going to have to move this to the next level.

Kate placed her hands on Becky's shoulders and pushed the other woman back up to a sitting position. Becky just sat there, looking at Kate, her shoulders heaving and nostrils flaring.

Kate placed her hands on Becky's waist and tugged at her blouse until it came out of her pants. She then slid the blouse up, over her head, and with Becky cooperating, removed it and tossed it aside. She then reached around Becky and undid her bra strap. The bra followed the blouse to the floor. The older woman then paused and admired Becky's upper body.Small breasts, but I knew that. Yes, her nipples are perky. She's not very curvy, but that long, dark hair falling about her shoulders, gorgeous, and very, very feminine.

Kate then leaned in and bit Becky lightly on the neck, sliding her teeth down the younger woman's breast until the right nipple was in her mouth. Kate flicked her tongue around Becky's nipple, feeling it stiffen. She lightly nipped it with her teeth, drawing a gasp from the younger woman, and then moved across and did the same to the left.

Now for me.

Kate then sat up and took Becky's hands in hers. She drew the younger woman's hand up to the top button of her blouse. Slowly, Becky fumbled and unbuttoned each button working her way down to Kate's waist. Kate had to take Becky's hands in hers again and bring them back up to her shoulders. Becky finally got the idea and removed Kate's blouse. Without further prompting, Kate's bra followed.

Becky glanced at the breasts that were as beautiful as she had imagined, but hesitated.

What's she waiting for? C'mon girl. I've got breasts. You've got a mouth. You've got hands. I'm going to have to lead her through every step, aren't I? This would be so much easier lying on a bed.

Kate stood up and held out her hands. Becky hesitated again for an instant.Okay, Becks. This is the moment of no return. It's just been necking up to now. What comes after will be sex.

Slowly, hesitantly, Becky placed her hands in Kate's and allowed herself to be raised up until she was standing. Kate then led her into the bedroom.

The two women, naked from the waist up, stopped at the foot of the bed. They kissed again for a moment, and then Kate slowly dropped to her knees, running her lips down Becky's chest and navel.

Kate unfastened the button on Becky's jeans and then lowered the zipper. She reached up and tugged at the waistline and slipped the jeans over Becky's hips and onto the floor. Only the thin, moist fabric of the panties separated her from Becky's sex.

Kate looked up at Becky's face. The younger woman was looking down expectantly. Kate tugged the panties down over Becky's hips and they followed the jeans to the floor. The tart, tangy aroma of Becky's sex assaulted her nose. Kate breathed it in.Delicious. She parted the hair that grew wildly about her crotch with her fingers, and finding the clitoris, she planted on it a quick kiss, and then stood up.

"Now, you take off my pants," Kate told Becky.

Becky hesitated, then she knelt and removed the Kate's jeans.

"Now the panties," directed Kate.

Kate's panties were soaked through. Becky could see the hairless lips of Kate's pussy beneath. She tugged at the panties and pulled them down the older woman's legs. Like Kate before her, Becky breathed in the aroma.Pungent, but pleasant. Like my own, but different. She's shaved her pubic hair, like she was getting it ready for me. Oh, God that's hot. I want to touch it. Should I? Should I kiss it, like she did to me?

Unable to bring herself to do either, at least yet, she stood up.

As the two women kissed again, Kate maneuvered Becky so that her back was to the bed and her calves were pressing against the mattress. Kate pushed her new lover gently back, so that she was lying on the bed. Kate then knelt on the floor, between her lover's legs and started kissing Becky's inner thighs and legs.

Becky closed her eyes.Oh, God. This is unbearable.But Kate would do nothing to release her, continuing to tease her with lips and tongue.

Finally, Becky felt Kate's tongue part her lips and lap up some of the juices that were oozing out of her.A minute or two of this and I'll have an orgasm.Then, suddenly, Kate's lips locked around Becky's clitoris.Owww! Oh, God. Oh, God. I can't... Too much...The pleasure was unbearable. Becky sat up and screamed, grabbing Kate's head and mashing it hard into her crotch. She dropped back onto the bed as the orgasm continued to crash over her.

After the contractions were over, Becky let go of Kate's head. The older woman continued to suck and lick Becky's clitoris, occasionally darting her tongue down between her pussy lips to lap up her juices.

Becky opened her eyes and looked down at her lover. Their eyes met. Becky could see that Kate was smiling as she licked and nibbled. Becky leaned back, closed her eyes again, and allowed Kate to bring her to a second orgasm. It was not as intense as the first, but it lasted longer.

Sometime after her second set of contractions ended, Becky felt Kate nibbling at her ear. The older woman was now lying beside her. She opened her eyes and looked at her lover. Kate's nose and mouth glistened with Becky's secretions.

Becky moved towards Kate and kissed her, tasting her own juices on her lover's mouth. After a moment, Becky broke the kiss.

"That was wonderful. I never knew it could be like that. Thank you."

"Don't thank me," said Kate. "I loved doing it." And then rather pointedly, "I'll bet you would love doing it too."

Becky took the hint and smiled. Where there had been hesitation before, there was none now. She kissed Kate again, a long, lingering kiss. Then, when the kiss broke, she kissed Kate's left shoulder, and then her upper chest, a series of kisses that ended at Kate's left nipple.

Becky halted her downward movement at Kate's breasts for a while. She suckled at Kate's left breast, and then moved to the right, running her tongue in circles around the nipple. After a few minutes of this, Becky started her downward movement until she was between her lover's legs.

She's soaking wet. And the aroma, stronger than before, but nice. Musky.Becky leaned into her lover and quickly licked Kate's clitoris, just once. Kate shuddered and grabbed Becky's head with both hands. Becky leaned in again and ran her tongue along Kate's lips, from bottom to top, scooping up her lover's juices. Then Becky began her attack in earnest, alternating between the lips and the clitoris.

Becky was clearly inexperienced, sucking on her clitoris, and then, just as the as the pleasure would begin to mount, shifting down to her vagina. Then as Kate started to build toward an orgasm from Becky's tongue plunging into her vagina, the younger woman would move back to Kate's clit and Kate would have to start all over again. Becky was lapping wildly, indiscriminately.

Kate sighed and leaned back.The girl needs some instruction."Yes, that's it. That's good," Kate said as Becky latched on to her clit again. "Keep doing that, baby. Keep focusing on my clit."

Becky redoubled her efforts on Kate's clitoris, alternating between sucking and licking. Kate kept encouraging her.

For Kate, the orgasm slowly built. She noticed the first signs, faint and deep as they were. It was taking longer than usual, but it was happening. She began to clench Becky's head in her hands, forcing the woman's mouth deeper into her vagina. The orgasm crept up on her.Oh, fuck! Fuck. Fuck. That's it. Oh, God. Yes. Fuck. Ahhh!

When it was over, she looked down, between her legs. Becky was looking up, inquiringly, her face glistening with smeared vaginal juices.

Kate pulled her new lover up, and they kissed again. Becky embraced her, burying her face in Kate's breasts. Kate absent-mindedly ran her fingers back and forth along Becky's arm. They both drifted off to sleep.

They both awoke a little after midnight. They talked for a bit, Becky admitting that she had been scared at first, but now accepted who she was. For her part, Kate told Becky of her loneliness since she had left Emily to take this job.

As they talked, Kate intertwined their legs, pressing their pussies together. Then, ever so slowly, she started grinding hers into Becky's. This time Becky needed no prompting and started pressing and grinding back. Soon their conversation ended as the pair stared into each other's eyes, tribbing their way to another pair of orgasms.

In the morning, they awoke in each other's arms and they made love again in the light of the morning sun that was streaming through the window.

End

12