All Comments on 'Lawyers'

by stfloyd56

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HOLY FUUUUUUCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Outrageously hot descriptions of the most fucking sexy fuck incidents in the history of the English language!!!!!!!! I cummed three times reading this and now understand (I guess) why people ass-fuck although the whole idea turns me the fuck off!!!!!!!

At least they did it right with the enemas and all - but I STILL think the pussy is the place to put a cock!!!!!! SORRY!

fanfarefanfareabout 8 years ago
Gotta say WOW!!

A terrifically well-written piece of erotica. With a chilling thriller of a denouement. Dramatic and heart-breaking. This story is a prime example of how, even the smartest of people, can make the stupidest of misjudgments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Was gonna be a 5

Had me Goin thru the whole story til the last page. What? She did what? Set me up for a great twist then tossed a crap ending at me. Was ready to read everything you may have submitted but now am not sure. Also, could let the exclamation! Point! Rest! A! Bit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story but...

The ending made absolutely no freakin' sense. The character development did not warrant her being an embezzler. She did not even use the check. You made her too smart for such a dumb action and the ending sucked the wind right out of a very well put together story. Her son succeeded. So did she. She even found love again. There was no need to steal 60 grand. Maybe I missed something.

You went from a 5 to a 1 in one page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
!!!!

Too many exclamation marks and too much italicization - both where they're not needed. Find yourself a good editor, you've got a decent start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't think I've ever read a story that was so simultaneously so hot and yet so dumb. The sex scenes are intense and hot, but everything else in this eight-page epic is pretty irrelevant as there is no real tension or character build-up - certainly nothing that leads or is connected to the bizarre ending. Basically some very hot cum scenes with way too much filler in between.

hectarehectarealmost 3 years ago

Good story but as others have said, I don't see her taking the money. 2 years at this firm 2 or 3 prior, she's making 200-350k before bonus.

Was there a character flaw we were told about? The piercings struck me as odd because she implied she's hadn't been having a lot of sex.

Still, I gave it 5*.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

This yarn had a very good plot and character development, but it was overloaded with sexual mechanics which spoiled it somewhat. The Kerri character had so many red flags flying that I was surprised that the MC missed them. Any 39-year old woman with an oversize boob job, nipple piercings and clit pierced has been around the block a few times and is no ‘little miss innocent’. The yarn could have been improved by cutting the sex scenes and leaving more to the readers imagination. Also, did the buggery add anything to the story? I think not, but then I prefer to use the front door. 4 stars.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

Maybe my last comment was a tad too harsh for which I apologise to the author (if he reads comments any more). I thought that the opening pages were very good in setting the scene, I also thought that the twist in the ending (the theft) was very good as I was convinced that the MC and Kerri would waltz off into the sunset to live happily ever after. How wrong was I! The only caveat I have is that most professional services firms would try to ‘hush up’ such thefts or scandals in order to avoid reputational damage, so they would not involve the police if possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstfloyd56@stfloyd56
Thank you for reading my stories. I hope you find them both erotically charged, as well as thought-provoking. In the end, I'm just trying to tell good stories. I am an amateur, and I still have not figured out if I actually have any writing ability. I would appreciate if you...