All Comments on 'Laying in Wait Ch. 05'

by NaughtyRednekPrnces

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more crap

more and more, it just keeps coming and coming. crap by the truck load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
TRASH ! ! ! !

Pet made a bad decission. He should get lose and get out of there but not before doing bodily harm to Ziggy. He should push the slut down the stairs in hopes that she will have a miscariage. Then let her pick another non consenting sperm donar. He should then hire a someone to protect him against her and her friends and sue her for everything that she might have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Who am I to disagree

I have yet to see any reason why he would have loyalty or trust in the Slut/goddess that owns him. He would be allowed nothing to do with the child. He has nothing to gain by being her thing for 20 years while someone else raises the child.

He should have the same loyalty to his slut that a Jew in a camp would have to a Nazi SS guard. Escape then sue where they escaped then came back to kill after the war.

Why she would want a child by anyone who would be willing to be her animal is beyond me, and why he would leave a child of his to be raised in that environment goes futher. He needs a keeper that actully feels something for him more than what you scrape off your shoe after walking your dog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yummy

WOW, what can i say i read it all through and i was playing with myself so much as i read it. OMG i hope this story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ARe you nuts?

Quick, call social services, the thought of this woman raising a child leaves me ill. That baby is in mortal danger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous