Laying in Wait Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ziggy plowed in and out, hard deep and fast. Pet whimpered and groaned as he sucked the one in his mouth. She too was being about as rough as Ziggy was. As he took what they dished out he mentally kicked himself for everything he had done tonight. He couldn't believe he had done half of it. He tried so hard to do as she wished but tonight he just seemed to do it all wrong. Then to have him of all people in on his punishment, he shook that thought off as best he could. He couldn't think that way it was her decision in what was done not his. Even telling him self that he couldn't make it any better that Ziggy was doing what he was.

The two continued to work him over for a long time before they both stopped pulling out of him roughly. As soon as Ziggy pulled out pet realized that Ziggy had finished what he had set out to do cause he felt Ziggy's load ooze out of his asshole.

"Girl." He heard his Mistress say, "Its your turn to take him, you may have his ass mouth or both. I don't think your Master will have a problem with that." She glanced at Ziggy who gave her the go ahead. "As I said do as you wish for the offense he committed against you." That said she turned her attention to Ziggy as the girl moved off behind pet.

"Where were we Ziggy before we had to punish him?" she asked nodding her head at pet.

"You were riding me hard."

"Ah yes I was saving a horse."

"If you don't mind dear, hold that thought for a minute. I would like to take my girl for a moment or two and use the bathroom and clean myself up a little bit after this." He said chuckling.

"Oh no problem Hun its right through that door over there." She answered point to the door.

"Come girl."

Moments after pet heard the door close, he felt the bed shift and then she told him to stand up right. He did as she told him, he knew she was getting something for he heard things being moved. Then the sound of her padded across the floor towards him, she stopped behind him and he tensed.

"Spread your legs wide apart." He spread them out. She slapped his inner thigh and said "more." Deeming that ok she then fastened his feet to a spreader bar. Next she told him to raise his arms again, when they didn't reach where she wanted them she used a lock and chain to bridge the distance and attached the cuffs to the chain. When she finished and again all he could see was the bed she returned to the bed and sat where he could see her.

"Pet what the hell were you fixing to do that started all this?"

"My Goddess I really don't know what I would have done had I not been stopped. I had sought to protect what is mine, that being you and my child."

"I see. Then you snapped the rope when he said he wished it his."

"Yes my Goddess I did, I like that it is my child that grows there and I don't want anyone else's."

"Well then all that has happened thus far and will happen should show you that though I do allow you part of me and yes at this time its your child I bear does not mean that there are not others in my life. Furthermore if I want to have more children who I want to father it is my choice. Am I clear pet?"

He absorbed her words that cut like a knife to his heart. He would have to accept that he was not the only one in her life. He had to take what she was willing to give, could he keep that part of him in check.

"Each time I see this side of you pet I will simply punish you worse each time. I will not have this of you."

"Yes my Goddess."

The door to the bathroom opened then and the other two returned to the room. He heard Ziggy send her to go have her fun as he put it. Then Ziggy appeared on the bed a few moments later, he knew the girl was now behind him. He saw that Ziggy must have used the girl's oral skills while in the bathroom for he was rock hard again.

Pet jerked when he felt the girl's fingers probing his ass. He saw His Goddess smile and chuckle as she leaned over and kissed Ziggy hard on the lips. She began poking him with her strap on, meanwhile on the bed things began heating up. They were petting and stroking each other, until Ziggy rolled her under him again and swiftly entered her.

After the earlier treatment of his ass the things the girl now did really hurt. He grew hard even through the pain, his eyes fixed on his Mistress enjoying herself so thoroughly. At one point she reached up and closed the eyeholes and could no longer see. But he could hear them and the noises grew louder as the girl continued to fuck his ass.

He heard her cry out Ziggy's name saying she was going to cum. Pet groaned at her words and again when he said cum all over me my Dear. Then her cries of rapture split the air, the bed was rocking faster now. Pet could also hear male groans now and figured it meant Ziggy was close. A short time later Ziggy moaned that he was gonna cum. Well his must have triggered hers for he heard them both make their own noises.

After finishing they told the girl to stop, which she did, then sometime after that he was un cuffed and the hood and collar was removed. Then a different collar was put on him at which time a tether was attached to the bed and both he and the girl were told to lay along the bottom.

Pet laid so that he could look at them, the two curled up together and went to sleep as he watched them. She looked so peaceful and happy lying there. Her hand rested on her belly, Ziggy holding her snugly against his own body.

12