All Comments on 'Layover at LAX'

by FrankyDiVito

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

WOW - so Hot and arousing ...... great story and very good details. You have to tell us what happens with anal and then bring it all together. Its seems she is getting the hang of it quickly and liking it. Cannot wait for the next chapter, Thanks !!

FrankyDiVitoFrankyDiVitoover 8 years agoAuthor
So sorry, that's all there is to this chapter.

While future chapters will include actual experiences, most will be fictitious. The fact is, this is less a story than a recounting of what actually happened that evening. Oh, I changed the names and places, and I can't remember word for word the dialog, but pretty much it happened as depicted. There was very little more to tell here that was actually sexy.

I wore a condom for the anal, and she didn't enjoy it, she said it hurt. Then, it really was messy and though she wanted to suck me again ["just for practice"] she said it smelled really bad so we had to shower again. I remember there wasn't enough hot water. All in all it went downhill from where I left off.

Gene and Alsace got married while I was in Japan, They moved to another state before I returned, and I never saw my dear cousin again. Over the years, and the passing of both my parents, I've lost track of many family members. That's somewhat of an occupational hazard when one travels the world for long periods.

I wish I could run into them again [assuming they are still together]. Maybe they are evolved enough for an incestuous threesome.

SejanusSejanusover 8 years ago
Totally waiting for that promised sequel

Keep up the hot work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderfully written.

Very hot erotic writing. You should write a book. It would be a best seller!!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Difficult to believe a man waiting

On to chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous