Layover on a Small Planet

Story Info
Female interstellar cargo pilot orgies with aliens.
2.1k words
4.14
77.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was gritty and dim. About what one would expect on a far-flung space outpost. Tonya ran a tired hand through her close-cropped hair, ruffling the green and pink stripes. Dispatch had finally managed to get her a load of crystal ore out the Andromeda Star System. She had been in port four farding days! A space hauler did not make money docked on a tiny planet in no-where land for days on end.

The only bright spot on this trip was the exotic stripper she found in this nasty bar. Liema's show was next. Tonya's pulse quickened as the techno beat started to play and strobes colored the air. Liema burst onto the stage, thin and graceful. Her fully toned muscles well displayed under her taut blue skin. Long, electric blue hair curled playfully around her pointed ears and fell over her shoulders. When she turned her long, fluffy, electric blue tail drifted around her like a silk scarf.

Tonya loved her copper eyes and her raspy catlike tongue. Thinking about the way that tongue felt when applied to her body was making her wet with anticipation. Liema was a terrific lover, inventive and generous. The swing they had rigged from the ceiling of the sleeping room was definitely going to be a treasured memory.

Liema had told her earlier today that she had arranged a going-away party for her. Tonya had never had a lover throw her a party. Her sex life was usually just a string of one-night stands recorded in her personal journal. Being a long distance hauler did not allow for in-depth relationships. Tonya preferred it that way. Meeting new people, seeing new planets, the great pay, that was her goal.

Liema was gliding and sliding, about to finish her dance for the small crowd. The server came by and dropped a note on the table with Tonya's drink. "Meet me outside. I will drive." Signaling the server for her bill, she hastily paid her drink and went out to where Liema parked her flyer. Her blood hummed with excitement over the coming evening. Liema had been keeping plans for the party secret, teasing her with possibilities.

The dancer sauntered out the back door, her blue skin occasionally reflecting the lights of the parking lot. She greeted Tonya with a kiss; she opened the door of her mini flyer and let Tonya settle in. Liema drew a black, opaque scarf out of her body suit and turned towards Tonya.

"It is good that you are not scheduled to leave early in the next sun phase. I have a full night planned for you." Liema's eyes gleamed with mischief. "You promised you would trust me to make this a truly exhilarating experience, so I hope you don't mind the blind fold."

"No, I don't mind, I enjoy mystery." Tonya was slightly nervous. After all, she had only known Liema for a few sun phases. However, Liema was a Sieral Cat, a race known for its expressive sexuality and its inability to mistreat others. They had carefully bred the violent tendencies from their race 100's of years ago. As a people, they were highly prized as concubines, dancers, artists, and pricey escorts. They were also highly selective in their tastes. They were taught to thoroughly research an individual using interstellar databases before they would ever considering a sexual relationship.

This was Tonya's second encounter with a Sieral. She had transported and abducted male out of an illegal slave market three years previously and assisted the Interstellar Police Marines with information for a bust. She had been well rewarded for her efforts, but she had informed on the slave trafficking out of a deep sense of honor. Slavery was purely evil and something she had no tolerance for.

The flyer banked to the left and came in for a smooth landing on top of a small townhouse unit. The landscape of the planet was bleak, peppered by buildings in a haphazard style. Liema helped Tonya out of the flyer and guided her to the elevator access. The elevator quickly swept down to the lower level. As they exited the box, Tonya could smell spicy foods and sweet carnoli spice cooking close by.

"This is your night," Liema announced. "Our entire household has been working on this event all sunphase." "Oh, really, Liema, it wasn't necessary for you to go through all this effort." Tonya was starting to blush under the blind fold.

"The entire household want to participate, we enjoy a great party, but we create the best."

Liema was referring to "we" as her living group. Sierals often became excessively lonely when they lived by themselves causing clinical depression. Their society considered it unhealthy, so they lived and traveled in groups of 3 to 5.

Tonya was guided to a low, plush lounge.

"To experience our party fully you need to remove your clothing." Liema straddled Tonya's hips and slowly worked the openings on her flightsuit. "I want you to revel in the sensuality of every moment. Your enjoyment of this night is of the highest importance to us." Liema pulled the stiff flightsuit down Tonya's legs, lightly grazing skin with the tips of her claws. "Keep your blindfold on. This is meant to be an experience for your other senses. We will give you exstacy and pleasure, but you must trust us and abide without interfering. Can you accept this?"

"I trust you." Tonya's voice was husky as she answered. Her skin was tingling with the warm air circulating through the room. She felt Liema fasten cushioned straps around her thighs and waist, realizing she was sitting on the swing from last night. Liema took her left wrist and guided it to her side, placing it in a soft restraint at the waist strap. After doing the same to her right wrist, she touched her keypad and Tonya was lifted several inches off the lounge.

The swing was not uncomfortable; it had a firm back support and an anti-gravity feature that supported her weight easily. The straps around her thighs pulled her legs wide apart leaving her labia very exposed. Tonya was strangely excited by the restraints.

Liema stood back and rang a small bell signaling the first item on her agenda for the "party".

An orange female, Sieral Cat entered the room with soft footsteps. Gold combs winking in the light. Tonya heard a clank as something heavy was set down nearby. She felt embarrassed at having an individual she couldn't even see witness her in this vulnerable position. A lyrical voice ordered her to open her mouth. A savory piece of meat was placed on her tongue; the flavor of spices coursing down her throat as she swallowed it. Lips closed over hers, kissing her deeply, sharing in the flavor of the spiced meat. The kiss turned into a lick as a rasping tongue moved around to the sensitive area under her ear, teasing its way down her neck to the hollow of her collarbone.

The mouth drew away and Tonya's moistened skin tingled in response.

"This is Banca," Liema said. "She knows foods that can ignite passion and extend energy."

Banca dribbled a thin sauce on her chest and small breasts. Standing on the lounge she rubbed a finger across her skin, coating it in syrup. She placed it firmly between Tonya's lips. Tonya slowly wrapped her tongue around the finger sucking off the sweet, tangy sauce.

Banca drew Tonya's head to her breast, "Lick it up, clean it all off."

Tonya diligently licked and sucked the syrupy skin as Banca tickled her buttocks and thighs with her tail. The syrup seemed to warm her mouth, gradually the warmth spread through her entire body. Every nerve was sensitized to most minute touch. Banca's silky tail teased at her anal opening, Tonya was becoming very arouse and she was frustrated because she was not allowed to touch her temptress with her hands. Her pussy was moist and dripping onto her outer lips, she wanted more. Her mouth was wet on Banca's body, slurping at her breasts, tonguing them into stiff peaks.

Banca retreated and Tonya gave a small moan at the loss of her feast. Liema took a small bowl in her hand, brushed the thick contents on to Tonya's petite breasts, and trailed it down over her tight stomach. She lightly brushed the liquid around Tonya's outer lips.

"Banca, if you would pull the labia open, I will brush some around in her sweet pussy." Liema requested with a causal voice.

Tonya felt fingers gently pry her labia open and a stiff brush moved over her clit and inner opening, teasing and jabbing, heat from the liquid making her clit quiver. Liema slid the brush back to the rear of her cleft, spreading the thick liquid up to her tight, pink ass.

"Banca, did you want a turn before the others are called in?"

"Liema, as if you had to ask!" Banca quickly slid underneath Tonya's spread thighs. Her long tongue licking and darting rapidly, moving from front to back, circling her hot, saturated pussy entrance before stroking inside her with the cat-like tongue.

Tonya was groaning in pleasure, Banca's tongue vibrated inside her as she purred deep in her body. Little bolts of sensation were shooting up her spine. Banca took the pulsating clit in her mouth and sucked hard. Tonya cried out as she orgasmed.

Liema did not want to keep the rest of her group waiting any longer and rang her bell.

Two males opened the door to the room, gazing at the scene with satisfied smiles. They were both very muscular. One had red skin with long burgundy hair and tail and the other was dark blue with navy colored hair and tail.

Liema signaled them to come in. "Comet please move to the back, Dorlin please take the front," she ordered.

Satisfied with her group's work, Liema decided she was finished directing and lay down on the lounge with her tongue buried in Banca's cunt.

Comet kneeled behind Tonya running his tongue over her creamy, round globes. He dipped its wet, roughness into her rear cleft. He licked up to the base of her spine and then back down to her little, pink hole. He pushed his tongue into the hole and stroked. Tonya was writhing; she could feel a new orgasm rising from the erotic sensations.

Dorlin stood over Banca and sucked Tonya's stiff peak into his mouth. Pushing her breasts together, he ravished them with his mouth. Tonya screamed with passion. The three of them using their mouths on her caused her to cum violently.

Banca sucked at her dripping pussy. Swallowing the hot cum with her mouth. When the contractions from the orgasm ceased, Banca scooted out from under her.

The two males boosted Tonya higher in the air. Dorlin kissed her deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Taking his heavy cock in one hand, he pushed it into her clinging, humid pussy.

From behind her Comet cupped one breast and tugged on her nipple, rolling it in his fingers. Gripping his hard dick, he shoved it into Tonya's tight ass.

Tonya gasped at the double penetration; the highly erotic feel of the two cocks synchronized in movement was sending her to new heights of ecstasy. The thrusting grew stronger, picking up speed to a brutal, feverish pace. Flashes of heated lightning moved from the pit of her stomach, bursting like a tidal wave through her body. She screamed as her orgasm consumed her.

Comet and Dorlin gripped the straps of the swing. Comet's body stiffened as he pumped hot cum into Tonya's squeezing rectum. His groans of pleasure merging with Tonya's sighs.

Dorlin thrust faster and harder, cumming into Tonya's pussy with a long groan. His orgasm propelled Tonya into cumming again.

Liema stepped up to the threesome and removed the blind fold from Tonya's eyes. Comet removed the wrist restraints. Hanging onto Dorlin for balance, she was lowered to the lounge.

As a group, they moved to an area where large, billowing cushions had been placed on the floor. The five people entwined together, pleasuring each other through the night. Sleeping between periods of sex.

Tonya sighed. She sat in the cockpit reading her control panel for preflight check. She was going to miss this sorry backwater planet. "Ace-Niner ready for take off," she radioed in to flight control.

"Take off approved. Commence lift in T minus 20 seconds," stated a remote voice.

Time to head for her next port, a big planet in the Andromeda System. Tonya smiled in anticipation.