All Comments on 'Lazy Sunday'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DeathbloomDeathbloomover 13 years ago
Pretty Good

It was a slow build up and the sex was not as long as some of the other stories I've read. But short and sweet can be more exciting then a drawn out extravaganza of sucking and fucking. Overall it excited me and that is really the whole point. Thank you for a great story and I hope to read more about their Lazy Sundays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very erotic

I like your story. it is very erotic and exciting. Hope the part 2 has some humor on it. like walking around the house naked and while sitting in the sofa casually splayed and pussy lips parted or bending down then the son accidentally impaled the mom and they both laugh and some sniffing of dirty panties and bare hairy pussy and laugh about the musky scent of pussy. etc.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It seemed that their sexual tryst was a long time in the making

I thought it was mean of him to tell his mother that he might leave her in the future, especially after she let him take her sexually.

It would have been appropriate for him to tell the woman that he had just finished have sex with that he would never leave her.

A well written story that is fast moving and well edited. Thanks

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
Funny

I like the humor in the story. It was subtle. There were parts where it seemed to ramble on, but over all it left me with a smile... oh and hope the nineteen year old develops some staying power cause it seemed like he was a minute man for both climaxes.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Nice

I think the whole pre-sex discussion about incest and them discovering they were reading the same sites was a great lead to them having sex. This story deserves at the very least a chapter 2, if not more.

randy2somerandy2someover 13 years ago
Good, but got confused

Story was good but I got confused about this section...

Recovering her balance Rae disentangled herself from Clay's grasp. Since she was not wearing panties Rae suspected that the crotch of her shorts might be showing signs of her emotional condition. Not daring to inspect her panties in front of Clay, flushed and trembling, she fled to the house and her bedroom. Removing her panties there was the wet stain that betrayed her sexually agitated condition.

You first say she was NOT wearing panties...Then she REMOVES her panties... Can you explain just when did she put her panties ON....Or did you mean that she removed her SHORTS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Needs more spice

This is one of my favorite authors, but this well written piece needs more spice, more heat. So far we have only seen the preliminaries; hopefully, the main course will be worth the wait.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 13 years ago
great one

always great writting from Moondrift, plz more :D

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Smooth Love

Very Good Well done not too much and not too little, Erotic and sensitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic as usual

Once again very erotically charged story... well written with a good flow (pardon the pun) :)

Venus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
He contemplated suicide, WTF?

I just don't see that response from just the conversation they had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice little tale

You managed to just touch on several hot taboos without setting anything afire. A strange lack of heat for what should have been a very erotic story. Thanks for the read anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
same old story same old words

just a different situation but once you have read one of these stories then you have read them all with just a different theme.....gets very boring.....but like they say - vice is nice incest is best...you just cannot beat it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where did the panties come from

"Since she was not wearing panties Rae suspected that the crotch of her shorts might be showing signs of her emotional condition. Not daring to inspect her panties in front of Clay, flushed and trembling, she fled to the house and her bedroom. Removing her panties there was the wet stain that betrayed her sexually agitated condition."

Just curious

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an excellent story, as usual from Mr. M

I love the picture he paints of Clay "kneeling between his mother's open thighs and raising her legs and placing them over his shoulders." What he's looking at is the best thing a boy can ever see. His own mother's cunt. Of course, Clay can't help himself. He dives in and plasters his face against Rae's hairy hole and goes to town. He kisses and smooches and licks and slurps his mother's precious cunt with all his heart and youthful energy. For any son, nothing can ever compare with his mommy's wonderful vagina for its beauty and for the excitement it creates in his young mind and body. He goes into a frenzy, and it's as if he's trying to get his body back up into hers.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Oh yes

Every story I've read written by Moondrift has been a winner, this is no exception. Fantastic as usual.

irishmike73irishmike73almost 7 years ago
Adultery

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of the word adultery. It doesn't mean two married people, from different marriages, are having sex together. It only requires one of the people to be married.

"Yes, I suppose so, but what about this; if 73.6 percent of men have committed adultery and only 62.2 percent women, it must mean that the women have committed adultery with several men."

The percentages only indicate that women cheat less than men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous