Lazy Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

She knew what Clay was about to do although neither of the men she had experienced sexually had ever done it to her, and she had been glad because she had always feared it. She feared it now; he would taste her, smell her and if he hated it, it would be unbearable for her.

"No darling, don't do it, please don't do it," she pleaded, but she was too late. His tongue was probing along the engorged lips of her vulva, his fingers parted them and his tongue was in her vagina. There was no rejection and his tongue started to search the tender places of her womanhood. She began to relax and ran her fingers through his hair, but she was suddenly brought back to a state of tension as Clay lifted the little hood that covered her clitoris and began to suck and lick that sensitive nub.

"No, no, don't make me, don't make me," she wailed, but at the same time clutched his head to her.

It was coming; she could feel its relentless approach as Clay continued to stimulate her clitoris. It would be unbearable, she knew it would, but she was helpless to oppose it. She was at the mercy of Clay and the orgasm he was inspiring.

Then it was upon her, shaking her, drawing cries of pain and pleasure from her. Nothing in her sexual experience had ever been so wonderful and agonising.

Her fingers were now clutching at his hair, holding him close to her as she cried out, "Oh yes...yes...yes...don't stop...don't stop...oh Clay...don't...oh my God...mmmaaah..."

Slowly as she came down from her climax the pain eased leaving only the pleasure as Clay continued to lick and suck her clitoris.

"What have you done to me, what of you done?" she sobbed weakly, but Clay made no answer. He removed her legs from his shoulders and lay between her thighs.

Slowly, very slowly, Clay penetrated her vagina with his penis. When his full length was in her he spoke; "I love you so much," and he started to draw back and then thrust into her again.

At first Rae, weakened by her orgasm, had lain submissive under him, but as his thrusts became stronger and faster she came back to life. This was what she needed, what she would have begged him for had he failed to give it to her. Her legs wound round him, her arms about his neck, clutching him to her. Clay had one hand at the base of her neck and the other under her buttocks as he dragged her down onto him, struggling for ever deeper penetration.

"Been so long...so long," Rae gasped, and she scarcely had time to wonder that she was about to have yet another orgasm because Clay's sperm was being driven into her. She wanted to scream but Clay's mouth was on hers, his tongue thrusting into her mouth in rhythm with ejections of his semen.

Clay's ejaculating finished and Rae lay sobbing under him, still thrusting up against his slackening penis until she too relaxed. She was breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling against Clay's chest. He withdrew his penis from her, gasping as its head passed over her pubic bone, its nerves still sensitive, and they lay side by side slowly recovering.

Knowing the ways of some men Rae whispered, "Do you still love me Clay?"

He turned his head and looked at her and her eyes met his. "Yes," he said, "always."

Rae stirred and bent over him and began kissing her way down his body until she reached his flaccid penis sticky with their joint fluids. She took it in her hand and for a few moments looked at it, and then began stroking it and itt started to rise."

"Oh mum...mum..." Clay groaned.

Bending over his penis, and while still stroking it she took its head into her mouth and sucked, tasting her self as well as Clay. His penis grew harder and she took more and more into her mouth. Clay cried out, "I'm coming mum...I'm coming."

Rae ignored his warning and sucked even harder, and then Clay was dragging her head down onto him as he pumped his cum into her mouth and she struggled to swallow his salty emissions.

Clay's ejaculation over Rae rose from his penis and with sperm still hanging from her lips in sticky tendrils she kissed him on the lips, letting him taste and smell their mingled fluids.

"You won't leave me, will you, not now?" She asked seductively.

Clay did not point out that he'd had no intention of leaving her, at least in the short term, but to reassure he said, "No, I won't leave you."

Rae sighed contentedly and said, "Darling, will you do me a favour?"

"Anything for you," Clay said ardently.

"Be a darling and go and swat that fly in the kitchen and then make me a cup of lemon tea."

Clay departed on his mission.

Rae lay back smiling, waiting to see what else the rest of her lazy Sunday would bring.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers
12