Lazy Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Selene turned to face me. She reached out and lightly held my cock in her hands. "Tell me what you liked about that video?"

I gulped. "Her...body. The...instructions. Her ass," I said softly.

"We could have the same body."

"I know. Why do you think I like yours so much? That's the kind of bodies I like."

"Big asses, big tits, big hips, big thighs."

"Big love," I reminded her.

"And the cock-stroking instructions, those turned you on?"

"Yes." It was probably easier to keep my answers simple. I had to not try to explain further as she said nothing for a long time, probably hoping that I'd jump in and further drop myself in hot water.

"What about the ass-play." This was not a question.

"Different. But...intriguing."

"So." The smile appeared but very slowly until it was a bright, knowing and demanding smile. "So if I told you," she said softly, "to eat my ass, that would turn you on?"

"If you told it to me," I replied careful which words to emphasize, "then yes."

"Oh really?" she purred smoothly. She slid the laptop to the side and rolled over into the middle of the bed again. "Jake, honey?" she asked, her voice sweet and light.

"Yes, Selene?"

"It would turn me on so much if you make me cum just from eating my ass," she whispered. "Make me cum, Jake, make me cum from eating my ass!"

I looked down at that body, and that ass, and I grinned. "As you wish, m'lady!" I said and moved into position. She spread her legs, and her cleft between her legs was parted and soaked. I laid on the bed chest-down, and slid into place. I stared at the pink, tight hole, and felt a definite sense of uncertainty.

"Do it Jake," she whispered hotly, like she knew I was hesitating. "Eat my big ass and make me fucking cum all over the place Jake, lick my ass, you...you...ass-licker!" she giggled.

And...my head dropped and my tongue slithered out to make contact with the flesh. "Oh fuck," she gasped. "That feels good!"

She responded in kind, her body coming back into to increase the pressure applied from my tongue. I rolled my tongue around in circles on the outside, then brought it in towards the center little hole.

"Oh oh yeah slide it in, push your tongue in my ass!" she demanded. Her hips were moving and rocking quickly. The lengthy massage, the porn watching and now experiencing something new and shiny made her hotter than usual. Her sex-mouth was coming into full voice too.

"Lick it oh god Jake, lick it, lick my asshole get your tongue in there faster yeah that's it no no no no don't stop, better, yes lick it! Lick my ass, eat my ass Jake baby get your tongue in there, rim it Jake rim my asshole oh god I'm gonna cum soon Jake you're gonna make me cum from eating my ass I'm so fucking hot Jake!"

She lifted her hips up more, changing the angle to open up her ass even more fully to her mouth. I also felt her hand move and knew that she was using her fingers on herself to frig her clit, bringing her closer and closer to the orgasm she wanted.

When it came, it got messy. Selene made a very odd noise, a mix of a grunt and squeal tied up by a cough. Whatever the noise, with it came a rather copious amount of fluids ejecting forcefully from her pussy. She flopped forward, away from my tongue, and wiggled on the bed. I had the bizarre thought that she looked like a worm on a hook. The moment passed quickly, and then a long high-pitched cry of sexual release followed by a low, guttural "fuuuuccccckkkk!"

I looked down to see a large and now spreading pool between her legs. She was lying on her hand - the hand was no longer busy. She gasped several more times. "Holy...shit...I...came...so...hard!"

Uh, I noticed. I could not help thinking it, looking at that pool. "I'll say. You squirted."

"What? I did not!" she yelped. She moved as quickly as possible in the post-orgasmic state, which is not all that quick. But she spotted the big dark spot on the bed immediately. "Holy shit, that came out of me?" she said. She looked at me, face blank with surprise and wonder. "All that came out?"

"Yeah," I said, the spell broken and beginning to chuckle. "That was...impressive?" I said thinking about it.

"Fuck, I came hard enough. Damn," she muttered still not able to look away from the mess. "Well that's...interesting." She looked up at me, her face twitching between a moderate grin and a look of horror. "Was...um...what do you...think?"

My shoulders rose and fell quickly. "I guess it happens. It was kind of interesting to see and experience," I said. "It was a hard blast."

"No shit, that was a hard orgasm." She was still shaking her head slowly, I suspect in some amazement. "Do you want to feel it?" she asked me, almost shyly.

I looked over. "Feel what?"

She licked her lips, betraying a little nervousness. "My tongue on your...ass," she said quietly.

"Oh." I should have known. "Um. Yes," I said decisively. One turn deserves another and all that.

"Get on your hands and knees then," she told me as a lecherous look spread over her face. "I think it would be sexy, you all on your hands and knees all exposed like that, and me...what's the phrase? Tossing your salad?" she asked me. I assumed rhetorically as I did not reply and she seemed not to expect one anyway.

So that had me on my hands and knees. Oddly, she was right, I felt exposed. My cock was hard again, not straining, but if I looked down and back I saw it pointing out and extending fully away from my body. I had a big cock, about seven inches. Seven and a quarter if you want to be precise about it. My thick balls hung down low. Selene began to run her hands over my exposed backside.

"This is quite a view. Is this what you contemplate when you eat my pussy when I'm like this?" she teased. "Those balls, so full and thick," she said softly next, I thought again probably to herself. Her hand movements stopped and she pressed and spread. The exposure of my asshole felt dangerous to me.

I don't think she understood it, the power that she had back there. It would not take much to render our sex games over with one well-struck blow. The thought made me shiver - she giggled, I assumed because she thought I was looking forward to it and not reacting fearfully. Then her warm, wet tongue pressed against my asshole and...thought was lost.

My cock clenched hard. The sensation was new and erotic, the alien sensation making it intense. I dropped my head, actually dropping my upper body down in the classic face-down/ass-up position, not caring a whit that it was very submissive in nature. She kept me spread, her tongue dancing delightfully on my anus, the stimulation threatening to overwhelm me. God it felt good, hot and wet.

She paused. "You want a finger in you?"

I didn't pause: "Yes, sure." Immediately a wet finger pressed against the tight opening and she began to wiggle it in. The muscles clenched hard around the invader but the sensation was again rewarding.

She pushed until I felt her hand now fully against my backside. The deeply penetrating finger pressed against a spot inside me that made me at once moan with need and feel like I had to pee badly. It was strange, and then she began to wiggle it. I was now the one wiggling like a worm on a hook from the curiously powerful sensations. "Oh fuck Selene that feels good," I gasped.

She pulled the finger out and licked me again, and drove the finger in slowly again. She did this a few times, each penetration a little easier, and therefore a little faster and harder. "Fuck my ass with your finger," I heard myself moaning. "Feels good."

"Oh my little Jakey boy likes his girlfriend fucking his ass?" she crooned. "Do you like it ass-lover? Take it, take my finger in my ass, love it bitch, I love fucking your ass like this!" she moaned. "Fuck I might have to get my vibrator in your ass I bet you would love that wouldn't you Jakey boy?" she taunted.

"Wait!" I yelped. "Please slow down you're gonna make me cum!" I warned.

"We don't want that do we?" she giggled. She withdrew her finger and patted my rump.

We took a break, lying on our sides, facing each other. She pulled me close. All that flesh pressed against me, I loved it. "I liked that little experiment," she told me.

"As did I," I agreed warmly. "Sexy. New."

"Do you watch those jerk-off videos a lot?" she asked me.

"No..." I said slowly. "No not really. It's just here and there, and that one, for whatever reason, that one was enticing."

Her hands were strategically positioned so that she could fiddle with my cock. The soft, light touches on my shaft kept me very erect. She looked down to see the throbbing in my member. "You're really hard."

"You're making me that way," I assured her.

"What else would make you hard? Or harder?" she amended.

"I have an idea or two."

"Thought you might. Care to share?" Her grin was devilish. "Will I like it?"

I nodded. I rolled away from her, prone on my back, then turned my head to look at her. "Kneel over me, facing me first, I want to see that, you kneeling in front of me, looking down at me."

She lifted her head, a slight smile on her face, then sat up and scooted away, now having me shift positions to the center of the bed. She was upright on her knees next to me waiting for me to get into position.

She looked down at my hands. "Put your hands under your butt," she suggested and waited for me to lift my hips, move my hands, and then lower my hips back down. Then she threw that one great leg over me and knelt, the inside of her knees pressing against my shoulders.

Oh my god I thought.

"What?" she asked.

"It's so fucking sexy," I whispered.

"What is?"

"This...this sight, this vision. You, looking down at me. Me, looking up at you." The way my cock bounced hard down at my lower body proved my words true.

"Oh?" she grinned with a tease. She brought her hands up and held her hair up, her hands at the side of her head, and motioned like she was dancing. It set those big boobs in motion, a motion I stared at, utterly entranced. "How was that?"

"Yeah I love it."

"What about this?" she asked, leaving one hand at her head, the other she pressed palm against her sex and used fingers to gently spread her pussy lips apart. The inviting pink flesh had never looked so juicy and tight before. "You want to lick my pussy, mmmm, baby?" she whispered. "Tell your big girl what you want!"

"It looks so hot, Selene I want to lick your pussy like that, rub it all over my face!"

"I might squirt again," she warned me.

"I hope so!" I said, picking my head up to try and get a lick. I wanted to taste her badly, although the quick ache in my neck from the uncomfortable position forced my head back down quickly.

She rocked her hips back and forth, bringing her delicious plump sex towards me before pulling it away. "Beg me!" she moaned, dropping her hand from her head to grasp a plump tit and pinch her own nipple. "Oh, beg me, I want to hear you beg me to let you lick me!" she cried softly.

"Please! Selene please let me lick your pussy, I want to taste you, I want to lick you and make you cream all over my face, I'll lick your pussy and clit until you cum all over my face, sit on my face Selene please!"

"Okay that was good enough!" she crowed. "One hot wet pussy coming right at ya!" She slid forward. The initial contact, tongue and lips and mouth on wet, slippery and delicious pussy-flesh cast all thought out of my head. I lifted my head again greedily sucking at her body, my tongue sliding along the lengths of the slit, flicking lightly against her clit, before sliding back down to push into her inner depths. The walls of her pussy collapsed tightly around my probing tongue and already Selene's gasps were coming rapidly.

"Fuck yeah fuck that's hot fuck lick me Jake that's it, lick me, suck me hard, suck out my cum, get that tasty cream all over you, fuck this is fucking HOT!" she shuddered as I sucked the flesh hard into my mouth, the vacuum created from tightly planting my lips over her flesh and drawing it into my mouth. Of course my tongue remained busy.

The course of arousal took hold of Selene's body. She was gasping for air, great gulps. I opened my eyes to look up and saw her belly and those boobs quivering, the deepening sex flush covering the large organs. Selene threw her head back so I could not see her face, but the way her upper body jerked hard a few times - again sending breast-flesh flying - told me what was coming. I moved my tongue and pounded on her clit for a few seconds before diving my tongue back along her slit and penetrating her.

That's when it hit. I've watched enough porn to see when a man blows his load on the girl's face, that she jerks back and away, eyes closing reflexively to keep the semen from striking her eyes. When the first blast of her squirt erupted - and I do literally mean erupted - from deep within and splashed out everywhere I jerked back, eyes tightly shut. But my mouth was open and I got a goodish blast of her juices directly inside, enough to cover my tongue and coat my cheeks. The cries caught in her throat, the need for oxygen in her body so intense, and then came the second long blast. This was a steady, heated stream of mostly clear fluid that just went everywhere, coating my face and chin and dripping all over the place. That's when she finally gave voice to the orgasmic scream, pulling away to fall onto the bed, her entire body shaking and convulsing. The taste and scent were still pleasing to me, although the cum-bath was not exactly what I had intended for that moment. She must have spasmed another four or five times lying there on the bed, curling up into the fetal position tightly, as yet more cream exuded from her pussy, but this slower. The fluid ran down over the rump of her ass cheek and pooled under her body.

I sat up slowly. "Messy," I commented.

She did not move or speak as she was still far too busy just trying to get air into her body. Finally, though, she was able to relax and did so all at once, uncurling and lying prone, and turning her head to look at me.

She took in my face, soaked with her juices, and then sat up and looked at the resulting mess where my head laid. "I guess we're going to have to do a lot of laundry," she commented dryly. We both laughed, any evil spell broken by potential bad reactions dashed.

"Yeah, looks like it. And look, I already had my shower, honey!" I teased.

She did not like that comment much, but allowed it to pass without comment. Aside from a sour look, that is. "Sorry," I said.

"That's never happened before!"

"Not with anyone...before either?"

"No!" she said. "I don't know what's come over me."

"I don't mind, I don't honest."

"Good." She sat up again. "Your poor cock hasn't come yet!" she said next.

"What if you got into the sixty-nine position?" I suggested.

"So you can eat me out again while I suck your cock?" she said.

"There's that," I smiled. "And I want to see it, that wet pussy in front of me, all spread out and pink and juicy."

"Oh, it's definitely that," she said as she moved. If the prior sight had been imposing, this was pure hot, nasty sex. Not lovemaking, this was the kind of sex that men dream of having, men masturbate to this kind of sex, hot, raw, graphic and exhilarating. I dove back into her pussy as she slipped my cock into her mouth. The overwhelming pleasure of it drove me away from her body as I cried out from the intensity of the most perfect sexual pleasure.

"Suck my cock good!" I moaned. "Suck it deep, wrap your lips around it, slide your tongue over my cockhead, make me cum in your mouth!" I yelled. Gasping though I was, I lifted my head to pleasure her sex as she pleasured mine.

But I was not long for her pussy. "Oh god hon I'm gonna...oh. Oh! OH!"

She pulled her mouth off of me and slid down, holding my cock and stroking it. I felt the cockhead slide between her heavy, full boobs. "Be a good boy and shoot your cum on my tits, shoot that big load all over my big tits Jake, I want to feel your cum all over me!" she moaned.

She got her wish. My hips rose up from the bed and angled my cock deeper into her cleavage and then I blasted cum all over the place. It was four or five strong blasts, coating her big boobs with my sticky milky-white seed. She gasped, moaning for me to cum more, cover her tits, give her more. But the high-pressure blasts subsided quickly, and then she squeezed the base of my cock to milk the last droplets of cum out. Then she rubbed the head of my cock all over her boobs.

She turned and knelt, and then crept forward. It had been a big blast, I noted right away, as my fluids were all over both breasts. "That was some cumshot, Jake," she said as she lifted the breasts and brought them to her mouth. She poked her tongue out and slathered some of my seed up on her tongue. Her grin turned wicked, and before I could react dropped down and planted her mouth and a hot kiss onto my lips. My cum slithered from her mouth to mine, and the taste - delivered in that fashion - was different but not unpleasant. Less pleasant was the way that her cum-covered boobs slipped around on my body and thirty seconds later we were both a big mess.

"How did your cum taste?" she asked.

"Good I guess."

"Did you like that?"

"Um...yeah," I said a little.

"Maybe we'll explore that a little further later," she commented. "But for now, what say we take a shower together and get some breakfast?" On cue, her tummy rumbled.

Showering with her was pleasant. As we washed away the remnants of our bodily fluids from each other and then took the time to rub each other's body nice and slow, well, that was a fun moment. We were both spent, and though some blood returned to my penis it never swelled back up fully. Done, we dried off.

She left the bedroom naked, but stopped at the door. "Let's make this a naked lazy Sunday," she suggested. Having nothing better to do I agreed.

Now have you ever watched a woman cook you breakfast as she is naked? No? It's fetching. Fun. She did although at one point, more from protection against the grease of the bacon, she donned her apron. Now that was wildly entertaining, that big-bodied woman with her front and breasts covered by the apron, the strings tied lightly behind her at the swell of her backside. Another first, and I told her firmly that I wanted to watch her do that - cooking naked save the apron - again.

"You like this?" she asked sliding my plate of food over. "Good. I do too." We ate and talked of non-sexual stuff. I took our plates and washed them up, and did the pans she used for breakfast as well. She commented that watching me do the dishes all naked was quite fun for her. "You're very domestic!" she applauded me.

"Maybe I should do it in high heels!" I said casually, laughing it off when she did, too. But just as I hoped, her expression suggested that she would not forget what I had said. That chore done we went to the bedroom where by unspoken but mutual consent, the bed was stripped and fresh sheets replacing the used ones. One of the benefits of her apartment over mine was the top-and-bottom washer/dryer combo she had tucked away in the closet.

Hers was a two-bedroom apartment; the second bedroom she used as a catch-all room. It had a bed that was usually piled high with laundry or other stuff, a desk that was usually piled high with paper and other stuff, and some other items that somehow never got put away. It was no surprise that the door to that bedroom remained shut most of the time.

We climbed back into bed. She had propped up all of the pillows against the backboard and rested her body against it. She spread her legs and patted her thigh. "Come sit, lay against me, I like it," she said. I did, and she brought a hand up to lightly play with my hair as I rested my head against her body. Her hands roamed over my chest and abdomen, pausing occasionally to play with my nipples. She did this until the swelling returned to my penis and once again it was standing at attention.