Lazy Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we go, you're nice and stiff again!" she giggled. She kept me there, and added to the sensation by draping her legs over mine, and then pulling my legs further apart. She did not have the arm length to be able to reach down and caress my swollen member but at the moment such contact was unnecessary anyway.

I settled back into her. "You're quite relaxed," she said, "well, except for your excited cock! Why?"

"This feels good, better than you know," I said. "All wrapped up in you like this."

"Aww, is your big girl gonna keep you nice and safe?" Her delivery had a teasing tinge to it, but not harsh.

"My big girl is wonderful," I said kind of dreamy. "And I love her for it."

"You say the nicest things." Nothing more was said for a little while as her hands continued to roam and her legs kept me trapped against her. "I have a little fantasy running through my head right now. It's hot and dirty but making me wet thinking about it. It's definitely outside of what we normally do. You want to hear?"

This was whispered directly into my head. Her voice, soft and throaty and whispery, was hot and ripe with need. "Go for it," I said. "I'll just close my eyes and listen to your dirty little fantasy."

"Don't say anything until the end, okay?" I nodded assent. "I'm sitting here, my pussy and ass filled with this little vibrator, buzzing just a little, just enough to keep me on edge, just enough to make every part of my skin feel alive with sensation. How your back presses against my hard, thick nipples. How we are breathing in unison. How I'm now holding you tight, my fingers pinching your nipples." As she said this her fingers moved, and clasped both buds of flesh between thumb and forefinger. It was enough to make me shiver again. "He's standing there. A big strong swarthy man. He's got a big prick. I should know. He's the one who made me sit there on the bed with the buzzing dildo stuffing my cunt and ass. He's the one who's making me hold you in place. Because I can't let you go because he told me to. He's holding his cock, and it's a big, thick, meaty beast of a cock. He's stroking it smiling at us. Because he's just told us that we're both going to suck his cock off. We have to make him shoot his cum. Or he's going to punish us both."

The imagery filled my mind. Maybe just a little saliva filled my mouth too. "He moves forward. Looks down at you. 'Open up' he demands. You do, you're trembling a little. Maybe some fear but mostly heat." She pinched both nipples a little enough to make me squirm against her body. She pulled me even tighter against her.

"He drops that meaty cock on your tongue. Tells you to suck it in a rough tone. You open your mouth and he pushes it into your mouth. You gag a little but you moan too, it's hot, you're hot, you're loving his cock in your mouth. He lets you suck on it a little and then pulls away, moves it to me, and just as rough, just as harsh, orders me to suck him next. He's so big and hard and thick and I love it, I love being made to suck him right there. The buzzing in my pussy and ass and the cock in his mouth is making me want to cum. I suck harder almost frenzied. But he pulls it away. Makes you do it again. His voice is dark and rumbly and he sounds almost angry. He shoves that beast into you, pushing your head back against my body. He makes me suck him off again and starts stroking his cock slowly, roughly telling me how he's getting close to cumming and who's gonna swallow his load?"

She pauses, maybe to catch her breath, maybe to sort out the story. My eyes remain shut, just listening, and enjoying her imaginary tale. "He makes you suck it. He's so hard with you, 'you wanna suck my cum bitch?' he says to you. I moan, I'm hot, the vibrator in my pussy's make me get close to cumming. He growls at me, 'Quiet you slut!' he orders harshly. 'Or maybe your boyfriend will be sucking every last drop of my cum from my cock!' he warns me. You stiffen; I know that's what you want, you want to taste him to take his semen. He pulls it out and makes me suck it again. 'Your slutty mouth looks good sucking my cock!' He's so mean but I love it, my cunt is flooding now, the vibrations making it so much worse."

She shifts position slightly, a simple little hip-wiggle, but I'm so attuned to her body that I know her little fantasy tale has aroused her again. "He takes his big meaty cock from my mouth and slaps me with it. WHAP! I cry out, moaning like a lusty whore in heat. 'Ooooh!' 'Shut up slut!' he yelps at me. Then he smacks you with it. Your head falls to the side, and yes, a little moan escapes your mouth too. 'You little bitch' he snaps at you, and grabs your hair forcing your head back, and stands over you, towering over you. He begins face-fucking you roughly, our bodies are moving all over the place. I cry out as the movement makes the vibrators in my cunt and ass feel like they're everywhere but mostly on my clit, oh it's on my clit and it's gonna make me cum soon, and he's fucking your face, hard, balls slapping on your chin."

She's gasping a little. I found myself wishing that I had the toy she was describing in her fantasy tale. "He stops face fucking you and slaps me several times with his big cock. He grabs my hair, pushing me back, face-fucks me. He's so big, strong, rough," and Selene shuddered while telling her fantasy. "His thrusts are harder and I suck hard, knowing he's close, knowing we're all close."

She released my nipples and pulled her legs away, and pushed me forward. She gets on her hands and knees and points, and I slide prone under her in the sixty-nine position. She keeps talking although she doesn't touch my cock. "This big mean man makes me get like this, on all fours, and he slaps my big ass."

In a moment of inspiration, I gave her a whack. She yelped but continued. "He slaps me a few more times..." and wiggled her butt until I did it for her, noting after my last one that her butt was a little reddened "and then he pulls the vibrator away and plunges his huge cock into my wet cunt. I'm stuffed full by it!" she moaned this last sentence, I'm sure as lost in her story as I am.

"He's so thick and and then says 'I'm gonna fill your pussy with my cum and your little bitch boy is gonna lick it all up!' he yells. 'Take my cum you bitch, your pussy is greedy for it and when I cum you can cum!' he bellows at us. Then he gives a final rough, tremendous thrust and pushes he cock more deeper into my pussy than any cock I ever felt. He empties his balls into my pussy and so much is in there that it begins to drip out around his cock, dripping down my pussy, dripping onto your face. You lick it up!" she moaned the last line harshly.

"You lick it up and then he takes his big cock out and there's a huge droplet of cum oozing out and you...you pick your head up and suck it, you suck all of his hot cum from my pussy, Jake, you suck it all out and you make me cum again, and I'm cumming again from your lips that are sucking his cum from my pussy and OH!" she screamed, because at that moment unable to stop any further, I brought my head up and began greedily licking at her hot snatch. She was fully juiced again, outer lips spread wide and engorged, her grool seeping out and covering those delicious tender lips, lips I could not refrain from licking and sucking and teasing.

"Jesus I'm gonna *pant* come again. He's clapping now, calling you a little cum-sucker and me a big whore and then...*gasp*...I'm gonna cum again, Jake, I'm gonna CCUUUMMMM!" Though there was no squirt, she heaved hard and forward from my oral pleasure of her body and she did indeed cum again, her body shaking and quaking once more.

I relaxed, my own cock throbbing. I wondered where this deep bubble of sexuality had been all this time. In due course she climbed off of me and rejoined me back resting on the pillows. "Thanks for the cum," she said. "What did you think of my story? Did you like it?" she asked quietly.

"Yes."

"It's a fantasy of mine, has been for a long time, and after this morning I'm starting to think that maybe all of my fantasies can be ours to enjoy."

"You've kept them from me for a long time," I said.

She gnawed on her lower lip, a little nervous from my comment.

"I know. But I told...well, my last boyfriend. You know why I never wanted to talk about why we broke up?" she asked me. "I told him about one of my fantasies - not the one I just shared with you, but another one." Her expressive eyes now showed fear. "He broke up with me, he couldn't handle it. I've so scared to tell you because I didn't want you to break up with me too!" she explained.

"Hell, Selene, I'm wondering if I should leave here and go shopping for a wedding ring!" I said.

Her eyes widened. "Really?" She acted cool. "Well, that would be nice," she said. "About time you start mentioning the 'M' word."

"Yeah, well, I've been thinking about that. But this kind of cements it."

"Why?"

"If your fantasies are this hot, and we're married and get to share them with each other, who knows where our sex life can go? But I'm telling you, I want to find out!"

She rolled over on top of me. Now facing me, her big boobs resting so sexily on my chest, it made me throb even harder. She bent and kissed my lips - lips still covered with her juices - and smiled that soft and sexy smile she reserves for me and me alone. "What if one of my fantasies involves a wedding night surprise?" she teased.

"Depends on the surprise," I shot back.

"Me, you and a strap-on up your ass?" she suggested.

I grinned. "That's one of your fantasies?" I asked.

"Maybe. What if it is?" she demanded to know.

"Just so it's not a surprise fantasy," I said, "then I wouldn't care."

"Tell me one of yours then," she said. She kept nuzzling my lips with hers, her boobs squashing me and I was loving every warm second of it. "Because I just about bared my sexual soul to you just now."

"Let me ask this first. You seem to really get off on domination. Is that right?"

"Yes," she whispered fiercely. "But not just domination. Submission, too," she added. "For both of us, both roles, back and forth, a give and take."

I closed my eyes. The fantasy bubbling up in my head was one I had long wondered whether she would enjoy. The thought of it made me hot as fuck. And if I was in for a penny then I was in for the pound.

"So it starts one night after work. A few weeks back we had a lengthy time in the bedroom. You had been being a naughty little thing, acting all slutty and downright bratty. So I took you into the bedroom and turned you over my knee and spanked you. I then fucked you hard. And afterwards, when you were rubbing your sore bottom, you said that I was going to get it back. But I wouldn't know when."

She grinned at me and wiggled her hips. "I'm liking the start of this story so far!" she said.

"I get home first and I had promised to get dinner started but had something on my mind and forgot. You got home, you're hungry and you had a bad fucking day. Someone at the office fucked up and it took you all day to fix their mistake and you had told me to make dinner and I didn't and you. Were. Pissed. Royally pissed. I apologized but it threatened to turn into a fight anyway so, I looked down and suggested that instead of yelling at me, that you punish me, like I had to do for you a few weeks back for being a bratty snotty little bitch."

"All that anger disappears in a second as you smile. You demand that I strip naked. You stay in your work clothes. You sit on the edge of the bed and haul me over your knee and you spank me, hard, twenty spanks per cheek until I'm almost crying in pain and begging you to stop. 'You're not done being punished yet!' you promise me and you make me go into the kitchen. You slip out of your heels, and are about to kick them at me telling me to take them back to the closet when you suddenly smile. 'No' you say aloud. 'You put them on, see how you like standing in those goddamn things all day long!' You won't take no for an answer, and as luck would have it my small feet are small enough to fit into your big ones. So now I'm tottering around in the kitchen on your high heels and you're laughing, mean-girl laughing, taunting me."

I gathered my thoughts, and felt my prick, so stiff and hard, and knew that going all the way through to the end was necessary now. "You're calling me names and telling me how silly I look in your shoes and then you gape and start laughing even harder when you see that I'm becoming slowly erect. You order me to come over and stroke my cock until I'm really hard, and turn around and send me back into the kitchen after reddening my bottom again."

Selene shifted position, but completely focused on my story. She shifted backwards just a little bit, sliding those big tits all over my chest. It was almost enough to make me lose focus on my fantasy.

"You keep calling me back to you, to stroke me and keep me super-hard, before spanking me and sending me back into the kitchen. I set the table - to strokes and spanks and then pour us glasses of wine - to more strokes and spanks." I was getting to the part that was going to make me or break me. I inhaled deeply to steady my nerves but if Selene got off by being dominated as a couple by a man and didn't care that my sucking his cock was part of it I doubted that she'd be turned off by the next part.

"You stand up and take your skirt off, telling me to scoot my ass over to you. After taking the skirt off you peel your panties off." As I stared into Selene's eyes I saw a tremendous flash of excitement at my last sentence, and she slipped backwards a little further. I knew the distance between my erection and her needy pussy had closed a bit more.

"You hand them to me, at first I think to tell me to take them to the washer. 'No no no,' you purr softly as you slip your skirt back up your legs. 'You have to wear them now. You're already in heels, and I want my dinner served with you wearing my panties and heels as punishment!' The look in my eyes makes you laugh again, and again my cock stands at attention. You make me pull the panties up my legs and then it traps my hard-on inside the soft, sexy panties. Immediately a dark spot appears as the precum oozes from my cock."

"Wait," I tell her, breaking the story. "Do me...us...a favor?"

"What?" she asked.

"Put just the head of my cock in your pussy but don't move," I asked. "The teasing element of it will make this story hotter," I tell her.

"Oh fuck Jake you're wicked!" But she did, and finally I felt myself slide into her. Both of our bodies reacted instinctively, and it was delightful torture to just have her searing, tight, wet cunt gripping just the cockhead. It was just as hard for her to have my head just pushing into her body but going no further. She moaned from it, and then I got back into the story.

"Dinner is done and then I have to plate it for us. You are still mercilessly taunting me, knowing that with every cruel word somehow it's my cock that responds and gets harder. I plate the food and we eat. Every bite or so you ask how I'm feeling in your panties and I can't keep the excitement from my voice. You are delighted with my response, and after dinner you make me clean the table up and wash the dishes. You come into the kitchen and stand next to me, and with every plate I clean you smack my panty-clad bottom."

I had to pause; my cock wanted SO badly to plunge into her and I could see in her eyes, that she wanted SO badly to rock back and engulf my cock with her body. Somehow we did not move.

"It ends when you make me crawl into the bedroom, where I have to put away the rest of your clothes and then you make me lick your pussy to three huge wet messy orgasms. But you don't allow me to cum. You don't allow me to touch myself. Instead, you make me get into bed still wearing those panties where you slowly run your hands up and down my body. You make me promise not to touch myself or cum, and under no circumstances am I allowed to take them off!"

"That's it, that's my fantasy."

She didn't wait any longer and pushed back. The heated penetration was exquisite, soft, velvety, warm, tight and the most perfect sexual ecstasy a man can feel. "Oh we're doing that mister," she gasped as lifted her upper body upright. "And since you seem to have a thing about cum, here's how we're going to seal the deal. But I bet you can guess, can't you?" she grinned.

"I have to clean my cum out of your pussy?" I asked. Hopefully, I'll add.

"You bet your ass on that!" she confirmed. The sex did not take long; the combined fantasy tales fully aroused us both. I came and then she dropped her pussy on my face and I took a long, slow time sucking my own seed from her body. I made her cum again - thankfully not a messy one - and then once she was cleaned and satisfied she rolled off of me. We again cuddled and napped. And it wasn't even noon yet.

When I woke up, I found that she had put a pair of panties on me while I slept. But that's another story.