All Comments on 'LBFM Pt. 01'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
PickeringPickeringabout 7 years ago
This has...

The makings of a very good story. Please continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good start.

I look forward to more.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 7 years ago

This has legs......please let it run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Next Chapter, Please

As soon as I saw the title of your story, it took me immediately back to my military time spent in Thailand, Vietnam, and Philippines. I had a "bed warmer" from Thailand that I married, had 2 children with, and a great life together.

Please, continue the story - I can't wait to see where it goes.

BTW, I gave the first chapter 5 stars!

LittleBrainLittleBrainabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to all for your the positive feedback. Part 2 is on the way

Crusader235Crusader235about 7 years ago
Much more

Great start, looking forward to much more please! You brought back memories of my own LBFM's of my youth. Love them ladies. Thanks for this.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Nice start

A nice and good start of an story.

I must admit that I have experienced some confusion at the beginning of the reading, I do not know if for my lack of knowledge of the English language or if for errors of Google Translator. Has he deceived his wife at the beginning of his marriage? That's what I thought I understood, since he accuses himself of adultery, right?

Waiting for the next chapter to know where this story leads.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

LittleBrainLittleBrainabout 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to Theoldromantic

I'm sorry if it is confusing for you and it must be GoogleTranslate.

He has not committed adultery but his wife has and is leaving him for a much younger man.

Hope this clears it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Was very disappointed that the next chapter was not published. I was hoping to turn the next page. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a wonderful start

Had me rolling my eyes at the protagonist (not the author) for not already thinking about taking that transfer if J would be interested in a "housekeeper" appointment—but presumably that or better will be revealed in due time. Hope you have installments laid out to publish soon, because I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree. Great start

I don't recall how long he was going to be in Hong Kong on this trip, but if he enjoyed being with her like this he could make a date with her for another evening and take her to dinner. He probably couldn't keep that up very long as it would get expensive!!!! You write well for your first submission to this site although you did say you had previous submission elsewhere. t some point you will get "trolled". Just ignore it. Looking for chapter 2,. 5*

The_PedantThe_Pedantabout 7 years ago
A super start................

..................to what I sincerely hope will be a good long series.

It's nice to read a story with good grammar, punctuation and general literacy. 5*****

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Excellent First Round

It does not sound like a twisted path, so I guess we all know where it is heading...

If it does go there it will be a pleasant trip, but if it doesn't it will be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Please continue,... ;-)

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESabout 7 years ago
Another Old School Englishman...

Who would fight to the last drop of American blood to preserve the British Empire. Your story shows you trying to score points off of the United States while still green with envy. Your typical upper crust British attitude reflects the lack of testosterone in both your character and your class.

19pvc4419pvc44about 7 years ago
V. Good

As I have spent a great deal of time in HK and actually lived in the Philippines I enjoyed the references to these places. Actually met some of those girls in various HK hotels and you are so correct -- some of them are absolutely gorgeous!

A great start to what should be a story series.

A word to the wise - the Russians you are referring to are (more than) usually mafia types and it is best to keep well away from them!

Congrats 5*

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

@NathanBrittles, I'm betting you're a YANK and that ATTITUDE in YOUR comment is exactly what comes from AMERICANS, they think they're the best, they saved the world. It wasn't ONLY the Americans.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESabout 7 years ago
Thank God I'm A Yank!

Yes I am PROUD to be an American. And the British should thank God every day for "Yanks" since we kept you from losing in 1918 and,1942 as well as becoming a satellite state of the USSR. Who do you think keeps you and the rest of Europe safe from the Russian Bear even today? Americans have fought and died so that you can sleep safely at night and troll all you want about the "Big Bad Yanks". We did this not for thanks or to make you love us, but because it was/is the Right Thing To Do. Maybe it is arrogant to think that the rest of the world can sleep a little better at night knowing that the USA will fight and die for what's right. Arrogant, but it's the truth.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Hard for me to think of a woman on the game as

Romantic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No need to be so brittle, Mr. Nathan,

It's only some light banter and there you go making a storm out of a teacup. Chill.

jrquilconjrquilconover 5 years ago
A Fine Start!

Well written & believable.

also,

Nathan my man, don't sweat it! We Muricans can take a couple o'snarky comments from those living' on Airstrip One, um I mean th'UK! I mean we're a Great Country! Even our mistakes are Great! :)

4certain4certainabout 2 years ago

A very nice start. As a native U.S. English speaker, but very familiar with U.K., Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand versions, it's difficult to find fault with any variety so long as spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure are good (and, preferably consistent).

I like the believable characters and look forward to seeing how the story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a gifted storyteller. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Coochielover71Coochielover718 months ago

Love these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
767 Followers
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

LBFM Series Info

SIMILAR Stories