All Comments on 'LBFM Pt. 02'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I do like the way you write. Keep it up.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Great!

Very good chapter. I do not know why, but the romantic stories Pretty Woman style I love, I suppose it is for redemption and their right to the opportunity to be a human being, not a piece of meat available to some macho pigs in exchange for a Handful of money (ugh !, I sound like Clint Eastwood in "For a Fistful of Dollars" :)). Life can be very hard and force to perform acts that are not to our liking, but that are needed to survive, and, who am I to judge?

I also have my own particular demons, and I would not want to be judged by them.

By the way, my first crush was from my best friend's older sister (I was about 8 years old), and they were of Filipino origin.

I would love this story to have a happy ending.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

19pvc4419pvc44about 7 years ago
Still V. Good!

As you are getting more experienced at writing the story is improving.

Am re-living many memories of the Far East.

5*

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

You are doing a great job with your story. Images of the story keep popping up in my imagination as I read...a bit unusual in most stories on Literotica. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrific

I just love this story! The writing is among the best on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Superb!

Loved the story - waiting for more... Please! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What?

"I would never rape someone, especially not someone like you." W.T.F.?? You would either rape someone or you wouldn't, since rape ISNT ABOUT SEX. It's 2017, ffs. Educate yourself.

Coochielover71Coochielover717 months ago

These are so well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
767 Followers
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

LBFM Pt. 03 Next Part
LBFM Pt. 01 Previous Part
LBFM Series Info

SIMILAR Stories