All Comments on 'LBFM Pt. 03'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Very good chapter!

Very good chapter.

Although sex has predominated for the moment, there have been a few very interesting points:

David has gained an enemy with Luvrov, who has directly threatened him with doing harm to Jess.

Obviously, David has made a decision to settle in HK and both he and Jess have said they love each other.

And finally, David has recognized that Jess may just want to use him to escape his life, but he accepts this and plans to enjoy his life with Jess while his romance lasts, but he is convinced that it is not a game.

I suppose this story will have moments of tension, both part of Luvrov and it is also possible that Jess becomes angry with David when she knows that he has a vasectomy, so they would not have children together (unless it is a reversible vasectomy). I guess part of the drama will be good in the story.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

19pvc4419pvc44about 7 years ago
Not Quite Correct

As I have mentioned previously - I have spent a lot of time in the Far East & the Philippines. Regarding 'failed marriages' - More often than not, it has been the foreign man that has ditched the poor girl; I have several friends who have very successful relationships and are exceptionally happy. So....

Keep this going

5*

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Nice story, but a bit too much steamy sex for me!

I like the romance category for the narrative, rather than strokes!

Sidney43Sidney43about 7 years ago

Yes, David should be paying more attention to Lavarov's threats and I fear that there is some drama heading their way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LBFM

I heard the same comments when I married my "LBFM" while in the military, stationed in Thailand. We got married in 1973, still not sure if it's going to work out or not.

I'm really liking this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great romantic drama

LBFM is a powerful and moving romantic drama, exemplified by this outstanding chapter. An engaging plot is enriched by tender love scenes in exactly the right proportion, serving at all times to advance the story. Five stars.

Coochielover71Coochielover718 months ago

These are very, very enjoyable!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

LBFM Pt. 02 Previous Part
LBFM Series Info