LBFM Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd seen her naked before but somehow this time she was even more stunning to me especially with the laughter and the wondrous smile that wreathed her face as she allowed herself to be gently deposited in front of me, legs apart and hanging off the bed and her wet, open pussy before my eyes. I gently pushed her back on the bed and knelt on the floor between her spread thighs as I got the first proper look at her pussy.

The small triangle of black hair pointed to her hooded clit which was already prominent and then to two dark puffy outer lips which were open with a sheen of moisture coating them and the hint of her opening further down, a flash of deep pink against the darker colours. I lifted my gaze back to her eyes and smiled lovingly at her.

"It's beautiful! Perfect! You are so beautiful! So perfect!"

She became embarrassed at that with the same shy smile and she shook her head at my praise.

Looking at her eyes the whole time I leant forward and ran my tongue up the inside of her right thigh almost to her opening and then switched to the other thigh and ran my tongue down towards her knee. She gasped with frustration when I bypassed her drooling slit and tried to grasp my head to bring me back up.

"Stop teasing me, I want to feel your tongue on my pussy and clit, I know it will be ... oooooohhhhhhhhhh ... yesssssss!"

I speared her opening with my tongue and ran it around her inner lips tasting her delicious essence as I did so.

She tasted divine.

I lifted my head away and found her eyes watching my every movement.

"Not only does it look perfect, it tastes perfect as well."

This time there was no embarrassment just a fierce encouragement on the back of my head to return to the job in hand.

God she's demanding! Hey-ho a man's work is never done!

But what work!

I placed my hands on the top of her thighs and ran them up to her hips where the thumbs naturally came together above her clit and I used them to peel the hood back exposing it to the tip of my tongue. She jumped like she had received an electric shock and mewled in what sounded like pain but the pressure of her hands on the back of my head said otherwise. I swabbed the hard nubbin gently in a figure of eight movement with the flat of my tongue as her hips thrust upwards and forwards to increase the pressure. She was starting to pant with a rhythmic chant that matched her hip movements.

"Uh ... Uh ... Uh ... tongue me ... eat me."

I like giving oral sex but sometimes my jaw gets tired if it's over a long period especially when my head is being forced forward so I pushed back in order to breathe and speak.

"Jess, darling, not so hard you're breaking my nose."

She looked apologetically and giggled embarrassedly but, nonetheless, did relax her death grip on the back of my head.

"Sorry, I wanted to come so bad. Your tongue feels soooooooo good."

I smiled lovingly at her and went back to work with my tongue. This time I moved one hand up her body to cup a firm round breast and tweak the hard nipple and used the thumb of the other to tease the opening to her pussy with shallow thrusts in time with her hip movements.

She hissed and moaned with delight at the extra stimulation and the speed of her hips increased in time with her monologue.

Or was it a conversation, as my mouth was moving and she was answering?"

"Goddddddd! That ... feels ... sooo ... good ... lick me ... eat my pussy ... I'll come ... David ... sooo good ... yes ... yes ... ohhhhh ... yes."

I replaced my thumb in her pussy with two fingers and turned them upwards to find her spongy G spot.

This was enough.

Her litany stopped, her body tensed and she screamed out one word.

"Fuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk."

I kept up my triple lingual and digital assault as she relaxed and convulsed several times before her hands feebly tried to push my head away from her over-sensitive clit and she gasped through a few aftershocks.

"No more ... hurts ... too much ... come here ... lover"

I climbed onto the bed and pulled her up with me so she was flat on the top and cradled her as I lay down. Her body continued to twitch slightly as she rested her head on my shoulder and her hand stroked my chest spastically. After a few moments she stroked downwards and found my rigid cock which she circled and spoke in a quiet voice.

"Once again you've looked after me and I've left you hanging. That's not fair, stop being such a wonderful man and fuck my brains out like you promised."

"I'd rather make love to you. I'd like there to be some brains left afterwards. I like your brains."

She grinned up at me.

"Special, special man!"

I rolled us over so that she was underneath with her lithe thighs open and feet hooked around my legs and my hard cock just slid into her tight, wet pussy. We both closed our eyes at the glorious sensation and then opened simultaneously to smile at each other.

It was probably the slowest, gentlest love making of my life, no hard slapping of loins, no rutting, no raunchy words just slow, languid movement and tender touches which, instinctually, were what the other wanted and needed, accompanied by gentle terms of endearment and encouragement. We revelled in the sensation of firm flesh gliding in and out of luxurious tight wetness. Somewhere in the middle of the wonderful sensory overload I worked out a way to caress her sensitive breasts and nipples and not have all my weight on her and she quietly shuddered through a big "O", biting my shoulder and imploring me to come at the same time. Her hands scratched my back and her heels crushed the back of my knees and her tight wet pussy clenched repeatedly on my thrusting cock. I was not immune to the sweet passion of her orgasm and started my ascent to the peak as she descended from hers. With her thighs and knees urging me on like an upside down jockey I groaned out my own triumph, pulsing into her tight, wet vagina as she showered kisses onto whichever part of me she could reach.

I collapsed onto her and then rolled us both to the side, still coupled by her legs around mine and we kissed deeply. I stroked hair out of her eyes and smiled tiredly at her and was surprised to see she looked upset ... guilty ... embarrassed ... awestruck.

"What's the matter, what's wrong?"

Her beautiful dark eyes were wide and she shook her head and burrowed into my chest.

"Jess, come on, talk to me."

Eventually she spoke in a hushed voice without lifting her head; it was an outpouring of a stream of consciousness.

"I told you a lie ... I never had proper orgasms before ... I've never really enjoyed doing what I do ... I've tried to enjoy it ... but it all seems so squalid ... that was so wonderful ... No! ... it's YOU who are wonderful ... I'm scared about my own feelings ... you'll go back to England ... I'll never see you again ... I'm a whore ..."

I could tell by her voice that she was close to tears so I just hugged her tighter and stroked her back and hair and eventually she started to drift off to sleep. Just like last night I felt a huge wave of emotion that this gorgeous, vulnerable girl would fall asleep with me.

I could feel sleep overtaking me and drowsily kissed the top of her head.

"Night, night, love you, Jess."

She snuggled closer.

My sleep was still disturbed from the jet lag and at one point I decided to get up and do some work. I turned on a small desk lamp hoping that it wouldn't wake Jess and fired up my laptop to send an email to my boss outlining the outcome of my meeting with Feng and Liu. I added a postscript about what I proposed to do next and pushed the send button.

I heard Jess stir on the bed and turned to look at her as she stretched lazily and the sheet slipped down exposing her wonderful breasts partially covered by her long black hair which surrounded her head and shoulders like a fan.

She was just so beautiful in peaceful repose that I was mesmerised and stared at her for a long time.

Was this a complete fantasy and would reality intrude at any moment?

So entranced was I that I didn't really notice that her eyes were open until she spoke in a hushed voice.

"I love the way you look at me. It makes me feel very special."

I broke from my reverie with a start and smiled at her.

"You are very special ... and easy to look at"

She smiled contentedly but then a look of puzzlement passed over her face.

"How has this happened?"

A good question! I went for the old fall-back of making a joke.

"What? You being special? I guess you've always been special but it took someone else to notice!"

She smiled but with faux annoyance at my deliberate obfuscation.

"No, silly! This! You! Me!"

Still a good question!

How had I fallen head over heels in love with a 31 year old Filipina single mother and part-time whore and had given no thought to my philandering wife who previously had seemed irreplaceable? How had she captured my entire thought process that I given hardly any thought to my kids?

I tried to be philosophical and to give her some wriggle room.

"I'm a firm believer that there is only one true-love for each person on earth ... their soul mate ... and sometimes people never meet that person. I've been labouring under the erroneous assumption that it was Jan for me for 20 years but fortunately I met you before it was too late. How wrong could I be? But don't let the fact that this old man is completely and utterly infatuated make any difference to you."

Hah! Infatuation! Face it David you are in LOVE!

I smiled embarrassedly and apologetically at my heart-felt outpouring. She just looked at me awestruck and then smiled her adorable shy-girl smile and whispered.

"Wow! This is definitely quicker than Pretty Woman. Anna said she could see we were in love last night"

So that was what it was about.

She paused and then looked serious for a moment.

"My only experience of being in love was with Pedro and look where that got me ... 18 and pregnant! But this is so different ... you care ... you make me feel special ... you make me happy. I don't want it to end ... but you'll go and I'll never see you again."

She then started to tear up again.

God, she could cry for the Philippines!

But, being the soppy romantic fool that I am I got up and went over to join her on the bed and we cuddled.

Cuddling is good! This is especially true when it's with a gorgeous young woman who you have fallen for completely and who seems to feel the same way about you.

I wanted her to know there may be a light at the end of the tunnel but resorted to humour again. I kissed her head and hugged her closer.

"Don't worry sweetheart, as Blackadder said, I will have to come up with a plan so cunning that you could put ears on it and call it a fox."

She giggled through her tears.

"No silly, you've got the quote wrong ... it was a tail and it was on a weasel. The fox was professor of cunning at Oxford University."

"Well bugger me ... here I am getting a lecture in the quotes of Blackadder from some illiterate, third world peasant. Ouch! Did you just punch me again?"

She scooted higher up the bed and raised herself on one elbow and smiled lovingly and excitedly down at me.

"Lovely man, you deserve every punch I give you because they are nothing more than love taps. But I will punch you even harder if you do not tell me your cunning but misquoted plan."

I had a plan in mind but didn't want to tell her yet so had to prevaricate until I knew for certain it would happen. I knew this wasn't what she wanted to hear but I smiled back as I saw her look of expectation. I paused. She moved to punch me gain and we both giggled as I tried to wriggle away. I got up on my elbow and stroked her face moving some of her lustrous black hair from her eyes.

"I don't have a ready answer as I did say I would have to come up with a plan. I know that leaves it up in the air but I need to talk to a few people first. I'm sorry I can't be more definite."

Her face fell but she nodded her understanding.

"Thank you for trying anyway."

My phone started to ring and I was tempted to ignore it although I knew from the ringtone that it was my boss.

"Sorry sweetheart that's my boss, Rod, I'd better take it."

I scrambled across the bed to get the phone and she got up and went in the bathroom to give me privacy.

The call lasted about 5 minutes and I called Jess back in when it was over. She got back into bed as I said there were a couple of emails I had to deal with as a result of the call.

When I had finished Jess was asleep again but stirred when I got into bed and snuggled into my arms, sleepily whispering against my chest.

"I love this ... in your arms ... smelling your body ... you're right, cuddling is wonderful."

"Well we've got several more days of it once we've sorted out your buy-out. Talking of which I've got some free time tomorrow would you like to come on a trip with me in the morning?"

She murmured and nodded sleepily and I felt her twitch as sleep claimed her and I held her tight marvelling how my life was changing by the second. I too fell asleep relaxed and happy.

Chapter 6

I woke about 8.00 to find the bed empty but I could hear the noise of the shower in the bathroom. I got up, still naked, and whilst Jess was out of the room I checked my emails for two that I was expecting. I quickly replied to both just as Jess emerged looking beautiful in a dressing gown that did fit her and with her hair wrapped in a towel. She face lit up in a smile when she saw I was awake and came over and sat on my lap while we kissed good morning.

"How is it you look so gorgeous and sexy in whatever you wear?"

"I think the quote is 'Beauty is the eye of the beholder' so it's all down to you, lovely man. You look pretty wonderful too ... especially for an old guy (giggle) ... ouch, you pinched me ... you ... umpff."

I silenced her with another kiss and this time it started slow but quickly but soon developed into full-on face eating whilst our hands and arms clasped and stroked and pulled until her dressing gown was a puddle on the floor and a very hard cock was nudging the entrance of a very wet pussy. Jess looked up at me hesitantly and asked shyly:

"Will you do me from behind? I like it normally and with you I'll love it. Please!"

I bent forward to kiss her.

"Never be embarrassed to ask for what you want. I love 'doggy' too."

"I'm not used to having a choice as the client just does what he wants."

"Well now you can choose any time you like."

I carried her to the bed

She giggled happily and rolled over onto her stomach and I took the opportunity to look again at her beautiful body.

Her bum was just as exquisite as I'd seen the previous night. Her hips were narrow, almost boyish, but the globes of her buttocks were curvaceous and definitely feminine. This was no bubble butt just a tight bum ready for touching and kissing. Resting on my left elbow I slowly trailed my fingers on my right hand down her spine from her neck to that point where the buttocks start to rise up from the plane of the lower back. As far as I'm concerned that curve on any woman is one of nature's finest designs and Jessica's was the most wonderful example I had ever seen. I could worship that curve.

So I did.

My hand smoothed and stroked up the slope to palm one full, tight buttock before sliding back down to repeat the process on the other one. I ran my fingers across the valley between the glorious globes and she spread her legs as I did so allowing me to feel the growing moisture between her thighs.

Leaving my hand where it was I moved onto my knees beside her and used the other hand to move her damp hair away from her neck and left ear. She turned her head to look at me with one eye and I could see the pleasure in it. I kissed along her shoulder and up her neck to blow gently into her ear.

I cupped her chin and brought our mouths together in a gentle kiss and she responded in kind with her tongue caressing my lips and her hand stroked my face. My cock was lengthening and stretching even more and I wanted her like no woman I'd ever been with before. She felt it happening and pulled her head back and smiled shyly again and her quiet voice was almost pleading.

"Make love to me lovely David. Make me come on your wonderful cock."

Who am I to refuse?

I kissed her tenderly and moved down the bed as she brought her knees forward and lifted her bum off the bed. I crawled behind her and looked down at the wondrous sight before me ... heart shaped buttocks separated by the enticing valley leading down past her dark anus to the glistening pussy below.

"God, that looks so sexy ... so beautiful!"

She looked back at me and smiled contentedly before wriggling her buttocks enticingly at me. I held my steel-hard cock in one hand and moved it up and down the soaking wet channel between her labia before gently pouching it at the entrance to her vagina. I pushed gently forward about an inch and two pairs of eyes closed simultaneously as two groans of delight were emitted.

Her pussy seemed even tighter in this position and unbidden we both made small in-out sawing motions as we adjusted to the new sensations. I moved my hands to clasp her hips and pulled her firmly back onto me. She groaned in pleasure on the in-stroke and then hissed as I withdrew before thrusting her hips back to capture me again as I pushed into her with a long liquid thrust.

It was exquisite.

I could feel her juices wet my scrotum and bent forward to move one hand round to finger her clit and the other to capture a firm breast with her hard nipple trapped between my middle and ring fingers. This caused her to buck back even harder and my thighs smacked into her buttocks. She started to pant and her hip movements became a blur and I needed to keep some control or I would come far too soon so I resumed my grip on her hips to slow things down.

"No ... faster ... fuck me faster ... harder."

"Jess ... I'll come too soon ... slower ... I love the feel of your pussy ... make it last."

She just kept on trying to thrust her hips faster and harder against my attempts to slow it down.

"I want you to come ... I want to feel you ... make me come too."

She shifted to take her weight on one shoulder and reached back between her legs to diddle her clit ... or so I thought as the next thing I felt was her small hand cupping my balls which sent me over the edge.

"Oh no Jess ... too good ... you witch."

I lost all control and started to pound into her and she whimpered out her triumph as she felt my cock expand and thicken as the first pulses wracked my body and I plunged deep into her and held her hips tight.

"Jessssss ... commminnng ... love your pussy ... commminggg ... commminggg."

Then I felt her thrust back still further to impale herself to the fullest as her body stiffened and she moaned and groaned into the bed as her own orgasm shot through her.

We continued to grind against each other to maximise the sensation before her knees slipped back and I fell forward onto her back still coupled. Little tremors continue to pass through her but eventually our breathing slowed and I heard a muffled whisper.

"I love feeling you on top of me but you are squashing me. I can't breathe."

Not the most romantic endearment!

I quickly rolled to the side pulling her with me and my softening cock slipped out as we spooned. I moved her hair out of the way to kiss her neck and reached a hand round to cup her breast. She shuddered at the contact.

"Oh ... that was awesome ... the best yet ... coming together ... we must do that again."

She giggled and turned her head to look at me.

"Have you been taking Viagra? You felt so big in me."

"You are all the Viagra I need but you're right it did seem tighter that way. Maybe it's you who are shrinking. Whatever it is it was pretty damn good"