LBFM Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed at the silly banter and she pulled my head down and kissed me slowly and lovingly. Eventually we broke apart and lay spooned together with her hand holding mine against her chest. We both dozed until a knock on the door and a cry of 'room service' woke us.

Jess got up and put the dressing gown on and I slipped under the covers to hide my modesty. The waiter brought the breakfast in and you could see him sniff the air. It must have reeked of sex as he looked first at Jess who was studiously avoiding his gaze and then at me and winked.

I blushed.

Breakfast was a repeat of the previous day with my 'boss' feeding me but without the aftermath of sex and violence but it was sexy and loving. Just two people who, completely by accident, seemed to have found each other's wavelength and were milking serendipity for all it was worth.

Worries, what worries? I've got a near-naked beautiful girl sitting on my lap feeding me yoghurt. What more could a guy ask for? Ok, some raspberries to go with it but that would be churlish.

Jess dabbed my mouth clean with a napkin and looked quizzically into my eyes.

"Do I remember you saying we were going on a trip today as I was falling asleep?"

I nodded and grinned.

"Yes, we need to catch a ferry about 10.00ish so we need to get you some clothes unless you want to wear that dress from last night. That would certainly get the tongues wagging."

Instead of joining in with the joke her face fell and she looked forlorn and I immediately kicked myself for my insensitivity. She didn't want to be seen as a whore and embarrass me. I cuddled her tight and kissed her neck and whispered in her ear.

"Sorry, sweetheart, not all my jokes are funny. We'll get you sorted out with some clothes."

She looked back at me and grinned.

"None of your jokes are funny ... ouch ... no don't tickle me ... ha ... he ... no stop ... ok ... I give in ... you're very ... funny ... stop ... I love you."

That was enough. She had said the codeword.

I stopped tickling her and scooped her up in my arms and carried her over to the bed and lay down on the bed with her facing me. She looked expectantly at me and ran her hand down my stomach to grasp my thickening penis. She smiled in joking triumph and put on an outrageous street-girl accent

"Seems like you want to fuck my tight little pussy again? Can't get enough of Filipina snatch, huh? You want jiggy-jiggy? Only 5 dollar."

I undid the belt to the dressing gown and looked at her, smiling in return.

"No. I want you to say what you just said again and then who knows what might happen."

You could almost see the cogs working as she replayed what she had said and then the light-bulb moment with a smile bright enough to illuminate the city.

"Ahhh ... I love you."

I smiled equally brightly and we looked into each other's eyes.

"You've never said it before ... nor have I ... I love you too, Jess"

Her eyes got big and round and she did the adorable thing with her top teeth nibbling her lower lip and I just had to kiss her again. This time it started gently and stayed that way as I opened her dressing gown to kiss her beautiful breasts and nipples before she pulled me up and over her. Still grasping my cock she held the tip against her opening and pulled me gently in. Her feet tucked behind my knees and we made sweet, slow love to the sound of our low murmurings and delighted groans and moans and the liquid noise of a hard cock sliding in and out of a tight wet pussy.

I rolled us over so she was on top and reached up to cup her breasts and she used both her hands to hold mine in place as she started to accelerate her hip thrusts. Our gazes never broke contact.

Our orgasms were gentle and restrained, not mind blowing but wonderful nonetheless especially as we mouthed 'I love you' at each other as we peaked at the same time before she collapsed on top of me and my arms cuddled her tightly.

We rested for a few minutes savouring the languid state as you hold on to someone you love and have just made love to.

I called the concierge and explained that my girlfriend's luggage had gone missing and could one of the lobby shops bring up a selection of clothes for her try on. I gave approximate sizes and a range of what she needed and was told someone would be up in 15 minutes.

Jess giggled at my deception but was impressed by my estimation of her sizes although she tried desperately to convince me she was nearly a 'C' cup and not 'B' as I had said.

This led to me demonstrating that a 'B' cup was only a handful and stiffening nipples and a hardening cock would have led to much, much more had the clothes not arrived.

Jess giggled and with a peal of laughter ran for the bathroom to shower again as I tried to smack her gorgeous bottom and find something to cover my growing erection.

The shop assistant left the clothes and Jess was like a kid in a sweet shop until she saw the prices. Her face fell again.

"David, I can't afford even one of these outfits. Please ask them to take them away. I'll get dressed and go and get myself something on Nathan Road."

I insisted that I would pay and asked her to pick out a few outfits that she liked to try on. She was close to tears but brightened up once she had tried a few on and got my seal of approval. I pretended I couldn't choose between several items and that she had to have all of them and she was stammering her embarrassed thanks when I took her face in my hands and kissed her hard.

"Stop it. It gives me great pleasure to see you looking so beautiful in those clothes and I'll be the envy of every man in HK when I'm out with you. See it's just self gratification on my part!"

She wasn't convinced but accepted the situation and I called the shop back for them to collect what she hadn't chosen and to settle up. Jess chose a simple spaghetti strap top and skirt to wear that day and I got her to put the rest in the wardrobe. This seemed to intimidate her and so I had to hug her again and ask what was wrong. She looked up at me tearfully.

"I've never stayed in a hotel before and certainly not hung clothes in a hotel room closet. This is all going so fast my head is spinning."

I smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head and told her that it was going pretty fast for me too and that we would have to help each other through it.

We made our way down to the Star Ferry jetty to go over to HK Island to catch a ferry to Lamma Island. Jess held my hand all the way and was like an excited child on holiday wanting to know where we were going and what we would do once we got there. I said it was nice island with an old fishing port, good beaches and restaurants and was a fun place to spend a day.

Once on the ferry we sat with my arm around her and her head resting on my shoulder. I looked around and could see no sign that our presence as a couple was of interest to anyone. There was one other older white guy with a young Thai girl but it was a typical scene with the girl busy on her phone and ignoring her sugar-daddy of the moment. Some relationships should be left in the bedroom and not see the light of day.

By contrast, Jess and I chatted the whole way about our childhoods and adult lives. At one stage after taking about one of my kids Jess went quiet for a while before looking at me.

"You really do look good for your age and I think you will be a very young father to our kids."

I almost spat out the water I was drinking and choked.

"Whaaat? We're having kids already? I thought I was going back to England and you would never see me again?"

Her face was wreathed in a cheeky but adorable grin.

"No, you will give up your job and we will live on a beach in the Philippines and eat fish. We'll have 1 of each and they will be very beautiful as your European genes and my Filipina and Latina genes will mix perfectly. They will become international super models and keep us in our retirement."

I didn't have the heart to tell her that I'd had a vasectomy 5 years ago but hugged her close and told her that I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather have kids with than her. This pleased her immensely and then she wanted a selfie of the two of us so she could send it to her daughter and mother.

She seemed to have bought into the fantasy a little too readily but somehow I wanted to believe that something long-term would come of it as well. I didn't discourage her and several photos were taken including one on my phone.

We arrived at Lamma about 11.00 and wandered around the village near the jetty stopping to look in the craft shops and then found the office block I was looking for.

"I need to meet someone in here for a few minutes so do you want have a drink in the bar over there, I won't be long."

She seemed reluctant and smiled awkwardly.

"Um ... single girl in a bar ... I'm giving up that life."

Once again she was thinking things through and I wasn't.

"Of course, sorry, I wasn't thinking."

Another cheeky smile crossed her face.

"Mind you if some fit young guy with plenty of money comes in then its goodbye David, see you next time!"

Despite the fact that I knew it was a joke a flicker of something ... jealousy ... worry ... who knows ... must have passed over my face as her eyes betrayed her own regret and she immediately pulled me down for a kiss and she whispered gently.

"Sorry, I only want to be with you."

We shared a loving smile and I replied.

"That's a relief because I only want to be with you."

I looked around and noticed there was a small reception area in the building and Jess waited there whilst I went up in the lift to meet the man, Andrew Croft, I'd come to see. The meeting lasted about 10 minutes and then Andrew and I went downstairs and I introduced Jess to him as my girlfriend. He looked slightly surprised and then smirked knowingly at me, something I expected that I would have to get used to. Jess, however, glowed at my use of the term 'girlfriend' and grabbed my arm tightly.

Andrew took us to a villa overlooking the sea and opened up the property and proceeded to show us around. Standing looking at the glorious view out of the picture window in the living room I saw that Jess looked puzzled and she stood on tiptoes to whisper in my ear.

"What are we doing here?"

I grinned back at her.

"Looking at houses."

"Yes, but why?"

"Because I ... we ... need somewhere to live."

I could see the light go on in her brain.

"Does this mean ...?"

I nodded.

"Yes it means ... I've told my boss I'll move here permanently."

Her eyes got big and round and then a scream as the realisation finally hit her.

"YAAAAAY!"

She threw herself into my arms and then we were cuddling and stroking and kissing. She broke the kiss and looked up at me.

"Does that mean ... that you would want a ... housekeeper?"

I shook my head trying hard to keep a grin off my face.

"Why would I need a housekeeper this place isn't big enough for that?"

She looked crestfallen and then saw the look in my eyes and aimed a slap at my shoulder but grinned as I started to chuckle.

"Stop teasing me you bastard ... you do want a housekeeper."

"I'll have to do some other interviews for the bed-warmer ... err ... housekeeper position later on but you stand a fair chance of getting the job. I'm sure Anna would want to apply."

Her expression changed to one of mock-fierceness as she saw the grin on my face.

"You do that and I'll cut your dick off and throw it in the harbour. We Filipinas are very jealous and anyway, you love me too much to let me go."

Yes, a witch, she had me pegged all right.

"Oh, do I, what makes you think that?"

She looked up at me and searched my face smiling all the time and then giggled.

"Because you've had an erection from practically the first time we met!"

She became more thoughtful and the love and emotion shone from her eyes.

"Because ... you treat me so tenderly ... because ... I can see it in your eyes ... because ... because you said so ... because ... I'm a woman and know these things."

There's no arguing with woman's intuition so I didn't and just pulled her tighter and bent my head for a gentle, loving kiss. When we breathlessly broke apart she whispered softly.

"Oh ... by the way ... I feel the same way about you."

There is no arguing with that.

Andrew discretely coughed from the doorway and we continued the tour.

If Jess was awestruck at the size of the house compared to her life in the Philippines or the concept of their being multiple bedrooms and bathrooms she didn't show it and very quickly started to plan out what would be our bedroom and where Melissa and my kids would sleep when they came to visit (at least she hadn't moved them all in just yet).

I interrupted her organising the whole house by pointing out that we had two other properties to see and this might not be the one we chose. She looked perturbed by that so I hugged her some more.

"What's the matter?"

"You said 'we chose' ... you want me to help ... I've never made a choice like that ... what if it's a wrong choice?"

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"Then 'we' will correct the mistake and move somewhere else. I'm only taking a 3 month lease to begin with so we can see if it does work. There are lots of things to think about ... the length of my journey to work ... access to shops ... access to schools ... whether we can get you a job if you want one ... or what there is for you to do when I'm at work and Melissa is at school ..."

She stopped me.

"Melissa, I can bring Melissa here permanently?"

"Don't you want to have her here with you so you don't have to keep going back to the Philippines every few weeks?"

I grinned at her.

"I'm only suggesting it for my benefit as the bed will get cold when you're away."

She grinned back and aimed a play punch at my chest.

"Hopefully we can organise a visa and residency for both of you. Domestic servants can't bring dependents so you can't be a housekeeper so we will have to describe you as something more important. Actually, Jess, I don't want you to be my house-keeper or my bed-warmer, I want you to be my lover ... my friend ... my companion. Whatever we put on the visa application will just be to cover up the fact that there is no definition for 'significant other' on the form."

Her eyes got bigger before starting to fill with tears before she broke away and looked at me for a long time before coming back in to hug me. She whispered something against my chest which I didn't hear so I gently cupped her chin and looked enquiringly at her. Gazing into my eyes she whispered.

"Special, special man."

We looked at the other two properties and then went back to the first one as it ticked a lot more boxes than the other two and decided to take it. We went back to Andrew's office to start the paperwork and Jess decided to go and look at some craft stalls nearby.

At the end of the process as I was leaving he looked at me strangely and asked me if he could give me some advice. I looked quizzically back at him and nodded slowly.

"Forgive me for saying this as it is none of my business but don't mistake what you two have for a long term relationship. You seem very close and tight, more so than most European -- Asian couples that I've met, but more often than not it ends in tears. Whatever emotional investment you have is not always matched by them as they see you as an opportunity to get away from their old lives and if they find someone younger or richer they'll be gone. Especially if you take them back to the UK and marry them so they get a passport ..."

I could feel the blush heating my face and raised my hand to stop him going on.

"Thank you for your concern but, as you said, it really is none of your business. I'm fully aware that I could end up making a fool of myself but I'd like to think I'm a good judge of character and can see through a charade when I come across one. I don't think this is such an occasion but I've got plenty of time to find out and will enjoy the journey while it lasts. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to find my girlfriend."

To be continued...