LBFM Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddddd! That feels so big in my tiny ass and there is still a lot to go."

I had an overwhelming urge to thrust up and claim her arse for my own but I was mindful of her request not to push until she was ready. However, my cock pulsed and twitched in anticipation of being sheathed in the dark confines of her rectum. She could feel this and shuddered and dropped further causing us both to groan. She paused for a moment as we both got our breaths back. She looked at me with a crooked smile.

"My butt is so tight around your cock I can feel your heartbeat. Let's get it done, huh? On 3 I want you to thrust as I let myself go. Ok? 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... ohhhhhhhh fuccckkk ... no stop thrusting ... let me feel."

She reached behind her but I didn't need her to tell me that I could go no further in this position. Her firm buttocks were resting against my thighs.

I was balls deep.

I had also pulled on her hips as she forced herself down and my whole length was deep inside her warm clammy rectum. I had to hold back a cry of my own as she descended as it felt as if my foreskin was being ripped off by the friction.

But, no matter, it was done.

She was no longer an anal virgin!

The sensation was like nothing I had experienced in any pussy before. The base of my cock was gripped tightly by her anus but the shaft appeared to be caressed by her colon walls rather than gripped by muscles.

I reached up to stroke her face, brushing hair from her eyes.

"Are you ok, does it hurt?"

She smiled shakily and shook her head.

"Not now. I just feel stretched and very full down there. It's not like any sensation I've had before even when ... you know ... I need to go ..."

At this point she got embarrassed and I had to smile at her ... my cock buried in her arse and she couldn't talk about going to the toilet! I sat up straight so that I was on the edge of the couch holding both of her firm buttocks with our torsos pressed against each other. At that point I felt that we could not be physically closer and I kissed her gently.

"Do you want to carry on or shall we declare the anal cherry well and truly taken?"

She shook her head and grinned sexily at me and tightened the ring of muscle around my cock.

"Oh no Mr. King you have to complete the task at hand. I can feel your cock throbbing in my dirty little Filipina ass. You have to fuck me like the anal whore I am and hose your come in my shit-pipe like the good husband you are."

I was gob-smacked at her language. She rarely used anything more than an occasional 'fuck' but obviously felt the need for this taboo act to be accompanied by porn movie dialogue.

I grinned lasciviously back at her and joined in the corny dialogue.

"Well my little LBFM slut I feel like I should take control now and fuck the living daylights out of your tiny little arsehole."

With that I gradually stood up with us both locked together. She shrieked and giggled when she realised what I was trying to do but, as I turned to lay her on her back on the couch, I could see a wince of pain on her face as the force of gravity caused my cock to go deeper into her arse and stretched her uncomfortably.

There were a few more moments of discomfort for both of us as we finally settled into the position I wanted: her holding her knees splayed near her breasts and me kneeling on the edge of the couch holding her upper thighs.

She smiled mischievously up at me.

"Go on, fuck my ass you fucking limp-dicked bastard."

I grinned down at her.

"Limp-dicked huh? I'll show you."

With that I pulled almost all of the way out until only the head was clasped tightly by her anal ring and immediately gave a mighty forward thrust of my hips as I pulled her thighs back towards me. The resulting slap of my thighs on her buttocks as I bottomed out could be heard all the way back to HK. Jess stifled a scream.

"Is that limp enough for you?"

Even though her eyes were watering I could see the challenge in them.

"No, fuck my skanky ass like a real man."

I didn't like the sense of competition that had appeared from nowhere as we could end up doing physical damage to each other but I wasn't going to back down at this point.

I pulled back again hearing and feeling a sticky suction slowing my withdrawal. I could see hesitation and concern in her eyes as this time I delayed the in-stroke. I put every ounce of effort into this one relishing the tight grip of her sphincter and bowels on my shaft as I plunged back in. The slap of thighs on buttocks was accompanied by a wet fart as air escaped around the seal of my cock in her arsehole.

We both exploded in laughter and the tension evaporated. I leant forward to kiss her sweaty face.

"Are you ok my darling? Does it hurt?"

She reached up to stroke my cheek.

"I'm ok but can you do me from behind as this is hurting my legs holding them up like this?"

I nodded enthusiastically at the request as it would fulfil the fantasy I'd had of her since the first night we met: her naked on all fours before me as I ploughed my cock in and out of her gorgeous arse.

I growled my approval as I pulled out of her hot dirty hole leaving a trail of slime running down her thighs. She whimpered delightedly.

"I love that burn from your hard cock as you pull back. I still want you to fuck me very hard because if you do I might get off even if I can't walk tomorrow."

"The one thing I know about anal sex is that it is raunchy and hard and done best with the woman in the face down -- arse up position. So on your hands and knees and prepare to get royally stuffed up that cute little bum of yours."

She knelt on the couch taking her weight on her knees and shoulders and wiggled her beautiful, heart-shaped arse at me and smiled invitingly back over her shoulder. Her rosebud looked red and swollen and was still slightly agape as I knelt behind and directed my equally red and swollen cock to pierce it again but she stopped me.

"Can we use some more lube please?"

I got the tube and massaged a liberal dose around her swollen pucker with my finger tips causing her to moan with enjoyment as she thrust her hips back to gain maximum contact.

"Godddd, David that feels so good. I should have let you play with my ass long ago ... Fucckkkkkkk!"

The latter exclamation was caused by my middle finger rudely thrusting into her rosebud as far as it would go where I twisted it for all I was worth. As before I quickly withdrew it and replaced it with two fingers which I manipulated in the same way. Jess was again running through the script of any number of anal porn movies.

"Ohh ... fuckkk ... yessss ... finger my ass ... I want your cock ... in my ass ... fuck my ass ... come on fuck it .. "

Who am I to disobey?

I applied some more lube to my cock and nuzzled the head of my cock against her tiny little arsehole and the sphincter opened smoothly and I was back in the tight heavenly grip of my wife's arse.

I stayed still letting her adjust but reached under her to stroke her clit but a busy hand was already at work. I laughed.

"You are so busted Mrs. King."

She giggled but her fingers kept on moving so I moved my fingers down to her wet pussy and slid two inside her cunt searching for the spongy G spot. It was a strange sensation to feel my cock throbbing on the other side of the thin membrane as I slowly stroked my fingers in her juicy hole.

I could feel her quivering as her excitement grew from the triple stimulation she was receiving from two hands and the presence of my pulsing member in her arse.

I dropped down to place my mouth next to her ear.

"I want to be deeper you anal slut! Reach back and spread your arse cheeks so I can get deeper. She turned to look at me and grinned with smoky eyes before moving her hands to comply. I lifted off her to allow her access and she pulled those heavenly globes apart.

"Now fuck my slutty ass ... hard!"

I thrust back into her with one long smooth stroke and the plane of pelvis smacked loudly against the back of her hands. She started to scream and then bit down on the cushion beneath her to stifle her cry. The suite may be soundproof but not to that extent.

"Fuccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

I lay flat on her and growled in her ear.

"Was that hard enough my anal LBFM?"

She looked at me with tears in the corner of her eyes and whispered weakly.

"No! Harder please. Fuck my ass harder."

I took this as another challenge and pulled back out and tried an even fiercer thrust causing another muffled wail and then did it again and again as she tried to thrust back against me to impale herself even deeper onto my hard shaft moaning and wailing as she did so.

The position restricted her ability to rut back against me so she released her buttocks and pushed one hand against the end of the couch to brace herself and the other found the butt plug and it disappeared under her body into her drooling vagina as I could feel it in her pussy as she plunged it in and out in time with my cock.

I put one foot on the floor and this gave more purchase to kneel up and hold her tiny waist and hips so I could really ram into her and her moaning exhortations ramped up as she could feel me going deeper and faster and her own thrusting matched my pace.

"Fuck my shitter! ... ram me up the butt! ... corn hole me! ... bugger my tiny ass! ... I'm going to come with your cock in my ass ... fill my dirty butt hole ..."

I could feel my own orgasm start to build from along way off but it was not like any I had experienced before as the physical sensation was a small part overshadowed by the mental stimulation of the taboo nature of the act and reinforced by Jess' dirty monologue.

It was the fact that she was close herself and vocally telling me (and the rest of the hotel) that my cock in her butt was going to make her come that tipped me over the edge myself. As I took one last lunge deep into her colon my back arched and I froze as my sperm seemed to stutter like a machine gun out of my body rather than pulse. I joined in the dirty talk but in a growling whisper as my vocal cords seemed to have seized up.

"I'm comming in your fucking arse you dirty slut ... you lovely dirty ... slut ... my dirty slut."

The feel of my ejaculation into her rectum was enough to set Jess off and her body just froze solid with just a high pitched whine issuing from her throat until she went limp and I thought she had passed out as I wrapped my arms around her and rolled to the side with my cock still buried in her arse.

Gradually our breathing returned to normal and I realised that Jess' shoulders were heaving. Was she crying?

"Darling are you ok, did I hurt you?"

I turned her over and in doing so my cock came out of her arse along with a flood of funky smelling gloop which went over my thighs and the couch (a dry cleaning bill was coming our way) could now see that rather than crying she was laughing hysterically.

"Yes it did hurt but I wanted it to. I'm laughing because I feel such a fool with all those stupid things I said. Anyway I know one thing, you are my LBFM now as I Love you Fucking My Butt."

She can do corny jokes as well.

Epilogue.

We lay down and spooned on the couch in the slime and mess of our coupling and I kissed her neck and shoulders and stroked her breasts gently until she stopped me and turned her head towards me.

"I didn't give you your other present."

I looked surprised.

"I thought one was the beautiful vision of you in the lingerie and the other was your arse."

"No dummy! The lingerie was the wrapping for my ass. The other isn't anything you can have yet but I can tell you what you are getting."

I acted like a spoilt child.

"Tell me! Tell me! I want it now!"

She giggled.

"I'll send you to bed and not tell you if you don't behave."

She looked over her shoulder at me and there was a guilty expression on her face as she moved my hand down from her breast to her abdomen and held it there.

"I'm not sure how to say this, especially as you may doubt me, but under our hands is our baby, conceived nearly 14 weeks ago, due to be born in just under 6 months."

A baby!

Yes, I could have doubted her. I'd had a vasectomy and I only had one testicle but I knew her, trusted her and believed her that if she was pregnant it was with my child and no one else's.

She looked concerned at what my reaction might be so I rolled her over onto her back and smiled down at her and kissed her very lovingly. I pulled away and there might just have been a tear in my eye.

"Thank you! That is the most wonderful present I could ever have. Do you know what it is?"

She shook her head.

"No I told the doctor that I didn't want to know until you knew I was pregnant and only if you wanted to know as well. I'm having another ultrasound next week will you come with me?"

I looked at her as if she was an idiot but so she could see I was not serious.

"Duh! Of course I'll come with you. What do you take me for, a Filipino father? I've already breast-fed two children, well apart from actually producing the milk, so I'll be just as hands on with this one!"

I stopped and did a quick calculation. I would be over 70 by the time he left school (yes, it was a boy in my mind already as I'm one of three sons and have two boys of my own already). I guess I could teach him to play football in the back garden before my knees gave out.

She reached up to pull me down for a kiss before whispering:

"It is my present from you as well so thank you as it is what I've wanted ever since I met you and we fell in love. I just know you will be the most amazing father because you are the most amazing man."

I kissed her back, more passionately this time.

"And you will be the wonderful mother as you already are with Melissa. Does she know she is going to have a brother or sister?"

Jess smiled guiltily.

"No, but Momma knows because I couldn't hide the morning sickness from her. She is over the moon about being a grand-mom again."

Things clicked into place.

"Ah, that explains the tummy bug and the concerned looks. The poor stupid man, always the last to know! Why didn't you tell me before? Were you worried about my reaction?"

Jess looked guilty again.

"I wasn't sure how you would take it. I knew about your vasectomy ..."

She trailed away as she saw the puzzled look on my face.

"... from when you were in hospital ... when they were trying to save your other testicle ... they reconnected both in case it made a difference ... I saw your notes and charts ..."

She stopped again but obviously couldn't read my expression.

"Are you mad at me?"

I laughed and hugged her tighter and kissed her hard.

"How I could I ever be mad at you? You are the most wonderful woman in the world, the mother-to-be of my child and the love of my life. What more could a man want?"

I grinned down at her again.

"So you decided to pull the old 'get pregnant and then he will have to marry me trick' huh?"

She giggled.

"You are forgetting something."

"What's that?"

"I told you after we got married."

I pretended to look surprised and thoughtful.

"Hmm ... you have point there. It wasn't such a cunning plan on your part then was it? Well good job because I wasn't planning on leaving my lovely LBFM ... Loving ... Beautiful ... Fantastic ... Mother-of-my-child-to-be for anyone. Got it?"

She grinned back at me.

"Got-it ... underling!"

"I'm glad I know my place in our relationship."

The End

... probably!

12