All Comments on 'Lea Nights Has a Private Moment'

by Leanights

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
funluvinajfunluvinajover 10 years ago
Welcome to audioland!

Your accent is lovely and this was a great first audio! Beware, the rush/high from it is pretty addictive! It was very exciting thinking of being the housemate listening in on you. The hushed tones and him of the vibe = yummy!

m1k3m1k3over 10 years ago
really enjoyed it!

typing with one hand now, listening to your more recent work, but this one was very enjoyable, esp with the build up at the end....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your posts are incredibly sexy. I love hearing an Aussie voice on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Change your Smoke detector battery!

Really enjoyed your cum! Great recording but change your Smoke Detector battery!

melbclaymanmelbclaymanover 9 years ago
Local girl making good...

Lea, I love listening to your audio posts on here and there's just that much more frisson of excitement knowing that walking around this city of ours I might run into you, or be sitting next to you on a tram, or hear your voice behind me on an escalator, and know it's you, off doing who knows what...

As a longtime fan of several other sites online that I've seen you on, you continue to have my admiration. Especially being one of those gushing girls who have it so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeanights@Leanights
Hi there!! Im Lea Nights an Erotic Artist from Australia. I'm here to do some Erotic Audio for my insatiable inner Exhibitionist! ***** I am not making any more full length audios over here anymore. My art takes time and now I have platforms from which you can catch ALL m...