All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 10'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
WHOOO HOOOO!

you nailed it! (and he nailed her) and Grandma hit the nail right on the head. Way to tie it all together. The different aspects of your tightly woven plot are coming together...so many threads in your tapestry. I believe you've surpassed some of our 'favourite' serial writers here at Literotica- kudos.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Oy vey!

Brinah does not mess around. Cullen and Aislinn need to stop having sex long enough to have a serious discussion! LOL. One of them is going to have to be the brave one and be the first to say "I love you dammit!"

<br><br>

I am waiting eagerly for Jenna to exact her revenge on Rafe, and that will be a sweet moment. Great story and great update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whoa!! :O

I love Brinah. lol She is just awesome. ::D I can't wait to see if Cullen gets the balls to confess his love. Please update soon. (will beg is need be) ^-^

NiwaNiwaover 16 years ago
Bloody hell!

This story just gets better with every new chapter! Please update again shortly, and i too will beg if need be.... Darn fine job, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
perfect

awesome chapter ......

delish69delish69over 16 years ago
Hot Damn!!!!!

Wheww IT'S Gettin' Hot or is it just me! keep em' cummin'

sethskittensethskittenover 16 years ago
I love Grandma

LOL I saw it coming the moment they started in in the library. But you are an awesome writer and I am highly amused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT

I am so enthralled with this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I wish that Cullen and Aislinn would just talk and tell eachother their feelings.

Could you please tell Lit to publish faster. I log in daily to see if you are posted. ITs just too good of a story. I really think you should consider writing this story into a book. I know that I would buy it. You really are a great writer.

NyasiaNyasiaover 16 years ago
As *MY* Grandmother used to say...

It's time for Cullen to shit or get off the pot! He's a leader...lead! Take Aislinn by the hand and do it. Both of them will feel much better once he does.

Great chapter though. I love the interaction between Keith, Sarah and Brinah...

P.S. Keith and Sarah are the names of my Godparents and when I read their names together, it makes me smile...

Trib_HoniTrib_Honiover 16 years ago
OMG...You nailed the confrontation completely!

Grandma Brinah, ain't no punk!!! I almost felt sorry for Cullen...You have the confrontation was everything one would expect...I can't wait until the next chapter. To bad Lit won't release more than one chapter a day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good

Some spelling errors, but love Brinah. Great character. Go granny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ITS SOOO ADDICTING

Awww this story is so addicting... I have been anticipating the whole day coming home to read it and now its almost 1:30am.... I just keep telling myself one more chapter... GREAT JOB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG! LOVE IT!

Your story has me completely addicted! The best part in this one was when Grandma walked in on them sleepin in the chair and everthing after that! I laughed so hard just picturing the scene in my head. I could fee the emotions of all involved, You are so very talented with Your words!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what he said

OMG! LOVE IT!

Your story has me completely addicted! The best part in this one was when Grandma walked in on them

i would add, use more proofreading, dont soley rely on spellcheckers, there have been so far too many miss words, some english words that sound the same have so different meaning that they break the (suspension of disbelief) and detract from the story. that is such a shame with such a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

I am so glad I found you. You are very talented. I am compleatly addicted. This is truely one of the best stories I have ever read and I read alot. Thamk you for sharing it with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lol

This chapter is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

I loved the children being caught in the after glow by the grandmother.....Young man what are your intentions with my granddaughter? lol

SuperNaturalNikkiSuperNaturalNikkialmost 12 years ago
HAHA I KNEW IT!

I knew they were gonna gonna get caught by the grandmom! That was so hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Best exhibitionist scene. Ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
O Ball's

Got caught by grandma. Lol

purple_stonepurple_stoneover 10 years ago
Young man!

Hahahahaha... by far the best chapter yet!!! Great job! I can't help but adore the grandma, and Keith just made my day. Grinning like an idiot here. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Grandma is being a bit too uppity. She forfeited her right to have much of a say when she hid her granddaughter's identity from her.

SDarkheartSDarkheartover 9 years ago
Grandma reminds me....

Of my own Gramdmothers....*giggles* love her to pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply brilliant!

I have spent the last 2 days reading your book. Your story flows, characters are solid, and I've had a couple three laugh out loud moments. "you can open your eyes now possum", bloody hilarious!

I can't wait to finish this book to see how it all plays out. Love your writing style and look forward to reading anything and everything from you!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
So Much Fun

I loved the fact that the grandmother caught them having naked post-coital snuggles.

Too funny, keep up the good work, I'm enjoying this story very much.

HowWillItEndHowWillItEndalmost 6 years ago
Can't put it down

Been reading this story every chance I've gotten for the past 24 hours. This chapter had be busting up laughing in the DMV . I'm quite positive no one has ever cracked a smile there. On to the next chapter.... Thank you !

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Loving it.

The scene with Aislinn's grandmother is priceless!

blissfuldreamsblissfuldreamsover 3 years ago

oh no! I accidentally clicked 1 star, it's supposed to be 5 stars! I really enjoy your writing <3

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She and cullen are starting to get irritating...

-jaye-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous