All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 14'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!!

I thought you were going to finish in this chapter, but oh well. More the better!! Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am so ready for all the other chapters i have never been so engrossed on this site before. put me out or my misery lololol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More!

Please! I need more. This is why I prefer stories that are already done- I don't have to beg and plead for the next installment while I can't get the characters out of my head! Thank you, great storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hooked

I love this story i am so hooked I keep checking the site two sometimes three times a day looking for the next chapter more please an thank you.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Ding Dong, the Rafe is dead!

But I'm sorry to see Brinah go as well. Cullen and Aislinn definitely need to clear the air. It's so sad to see them unable to talk to each other frankly. Thank you for the update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awsomeee !

This s the second time i read this chapter and still its sooooo good : )) But you should post chapter 15 soon caz i wonder what will happen to Cullen and his lover : )))

NiwaNiwaover 16 years ago
Argh,

Why do most of the good writers on this site have to use these darned cliffhangers.... Still very nice job, and cant wait to see 15 tomorrow (god it better not take longer)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

I am so hooked on this story its all I can think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why do people claim chapters are missing?

I notice people are talking about chapters missing, but I don't know what they're talking about.

If you click on the author's name (secretme) you will get a list of their postings. All of the chapters are there when I look at it.

Is there something I'm not seeing? I'm seeing "Leader of the Pach Ch. 1" through "Leader of the Pack Ch. 14" listed.

And this story has been wonderful to read so far. I think it would make a great short story to post and read in full. :D Excellent job!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
ahhhh

how annoying this chapter is with them being so stupid. shoulda let them connect right away. the stupidity is annoying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best

This is the best chapter so far. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Shit

Why did you need to kill granma? And what for, you made Aislinn freak? And if she will get pregnant: there will be freak-children! Just shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Haha! don't listen to the naysayers!

I'm just as agonized about the tragic disconnect between C and A, but I find it strangely compelling, and find myself empathizing with their pain and passionate desperation so much. I mean, who hasn't been there, where your passion is so deep, powerful, and tender that it seems to undermine itself and make everyday life so painful that you can't help but protect yourself against the pain even if it means giving into the conflicted nature of your love? I thnk it's amazing. A great story. The best I've seen on the site. I look forward to a reunion where the sex scenes can go back to being tender rather than traumatic. I always find those scenes difficult, but understand them in the context of the story.

Such a tragic chapter... I was really sorry to see the grandmother die. She seemed like such a potentially strong and rich character that may have added a lot to the plot, but maybe complicated things(?) I guess it was a neccessary sacrifice in order to defeat Rafe(?). I also love the unceremonious way Rafe was so abruptly dispached with... his throat being torn crunchily assunder in the first moment of vulnerability... yes! What a douche! I also enjoy the complexity of Jenna's character and her relationship with Cullen.

Also, the description of Aislinn's turned form is beautiful. I've never thought myself cpable of finding animal forms enticing, but this description was just so beautiful, so precise, and tenderly explained in the midst of such antipodal terror, that it seemed simply gorgeous. Well done. :) I enjoy your writing thoroughly.

SpRiTzSpLaShSpRiTzSpLaShover 13 years ago
Hm

Aislinns stupidity is annoying. Like really?! Causing all this trouble just for that? Wow

hourihouriabout 13 years ago
I know Got More, But I Had To Say...

So, it seems like people are so quick to make disparaging remarks about how stupid Aislinn is or Cullen is, but really, isn't this how most relationships start out? Lack of communication - spelling things out fully with no understanding here - coupled with that irritating (and irrational, some say) fear of rejection I think it makes them more 'human'. Like the rest of us piddling humans, don't you think?

How many of us have reacted this same way in the beginning throes of a relationship that completely railroads us and makes us do stupid things? (Or not do smart things, too!) I love that your characters have progressed this far, and especially that Cullen as such a bad ass, Dominant has that little bit of insecurity and hesitancy.

And I'd expect Aislinn to be unsure herself with her ignorance of lykan protocols and culture.

This makes for more emotional upheaval and I just LOVE that. Especially if it all works out.

I'm all for major conflict and drama, pain, suffering (emotional and physical), the road there is as important to me as the destination. Sooo, with me saying all that I hope you get that I totally love this story of yours.

Could do with seeing a development of others into smaller stories with lesser characters and developing their world mor efully - and don't forget to also include snippets into Cullen adn Aislin's life, too. (And any lil ones they happen to have-legacies must carry on, you know.)

Yea, I know there's a bit more, but I just had to respond. =)

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

This is making me cry!!!! They love each other and have not said so yet...Men and their pride..even a werewolf...smh. Loving this story!!!!!

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Nooooo.

I didn't want her to go through that :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I cried I LOVE THIS STORY

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
Sheesh

Some men are so stupid when is comes to love. lol The asshole should just tell her. all this is technically his fault

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Alright.....

Okay, you're a terrific writer and this is a terrific story.

That being said, I think you are following the ill-fated strategies of bad TV shows. People aren't this dense to where they can't say things that they feel forever and ever. At least I don't think so. It makes the story seem like it's dragging on and emotionally, it make the reader feel anguish and resentment, which makes the story seem not as good as it really could be.

Again, It's a terrific plot and a great story, I just think the whole idea about people not able to tell each other how they feel as overly played out and very frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jerk

He is such a jerk! She's been kidnapped, raped repeatedly, beaten, lost her grandmother, and changed into an animal for the first time. Stupid man doesn't deserve her!

kwkslvrkwkslvralmost 9 years ago
cognizant

Please please please use a spell check.

kwkslvrkwkslvralmost 9 years ago
Emotional turmiol

This is just getting better and better. Your characters are so real so human and mixed up; despite what they are, at their core the emotions and reactions are very true to life. Please keep writing.

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaabout 8 years ago
not evean going to vote

well i was just told that the author is like so many of the lit authors out there that get you hooked on a story then for what ever reson just give it up more than likely becuase of piss ant grammer nazizes this is a non published work site it not like you had togo to the store and buy it get the fuck over it you are ruining it for us that like the story with all your constant fucking naging if you do not like the fact that there is impropper/missspelled words quite fucking reading it there that is all i have to say on that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank You Lonewolfalpha

I couldn't agree with you more about whiners that gripe about a free story so entertaining as this. Go spend your time and money buying perfected publishings and leave us to enjoy the talents so freely shared here. It's very rare that I come across a post so poorly written that I can't follow it with pleasure. On that rare occasion I might suggest the help of an editor but more often simply rate it fairly and move on allowing others to make their own choices. With such an abundance or material here to choose from I just can't understand why some people waste theirs and everyone else's time trolling and fixating on what they obviously don't like. Just pick one of the other millions of stories and leave everyone else their own choice as to what is read worthy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous