All Comments on 'Leaders of the Pack Ch. 04'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
justadreamrjustadreamrover 14 years ago
Thank God you updated!

Wow! Never saw that dynamic in Sarah and Drake's relationship happening.

Please don't take so long between updates next time!! It's killing me.

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Brill

Brill chapter. PJ xx

jennaheartjennaheartover 14 years ago
good

I love the story, I must admit the some times I get confused about whats happening and who they are talking about, but I guess i'll just have to go back and read both Mira and LOTP again.

I hope the updates keep coming quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please Don't Do This!

Awww come on! Don’t let that evil bitch, Jenna, take one of Aislinn’s babies! And please don’t hurt Drake, I like him and Sarah together…Ohhh and you can’t hurt Rissa either…LOL…Just let Cullen kill Jenna…that way she’s gone and so is her father…. Sigh…I know it’s a lot to ask seeing as it’s your story but I really hate for good were’s to die…especially baby were’s….actually I hate for any good character to die..Jenna, I won't mind....Thank you for the update and just consider saving them...please??????

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
This series is so much darker than the original

Jenna and Brennus are terrible and every chapter leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I know that Aislinn and Cullen are in a different stage in their lives in this story and that everything is much more uncertain and mysterious but I really miss the happy times. Even just the happy moments. Intellectually, I can see where you're going with the story but emotionally it's very harsh. Cullen and Aislinn separated, druids dying, people escaping and now stealing babies and their souls? I appreciate the writing but can't yet enjoy the story. I know it has to get worse before it gets better but it means the enjoyment might be a long time coming for me. Thank you for writing. I will continue to tune in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YAY!

im loving this story...and omg yay miras back!!!

so exited to see what shes doing(and why is she not with rillan =O ! ..cant wait for the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great :)

Great. :) waiting eagerly for the next instalments. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The intrigue is thought provoking...

... but your production of action and excitement is needed soon. You are so good with physical confrontation, let's rock and roll.

ladylanaladylanaover 14 years ago
im so exited

to see Mira again. I really am loving this story. I hope youre continuing with it. Cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You've got a thriller in you

C'mon Secret, Where's the action and excitement! You are a thriller and we need more from an author that sits us upon the edge of our seats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow I Want More

Ive read the whole series on my cell phone i cant get enough. Im waiting for the next chapter. I've read a lot of your stories but this series is my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

I want more! Love the characters and the storyline. Everything just pulls you in, it's so hard to stop once you get going with this series. Great job. Please write more!

akchaysakchaysover 14 years ago
Fell In Love With the characters and the story....

Hey!!! I WANT MORE!!! Fell In Love With the characters and the storyline. Everything just pulls you in, it's so hard to stop once you get going with this series. Great job. Please do write more!!! Eagerly waiting !!!

akchaysakchaysabout 14 years ago
Pls do complete the story......

Hey i keep getting withdrawals...a hell lot of time has passed....eagerly waiting !!!!

lostchickenlostchickenabout 14 years ago
Keep going

I am a huge fan and have been watching in anticipation for ages! I know you are busy getting things published but any chance we could get another chapter soon??

I love the fact that you are bringing Mira into this.

akchaysakchaysabout 14 years ago
Pls do go on.......

Love this chapter....

GracieJGracieJabout 14 years ago
More!

Love this seriers! I have been addicted since I read the first chapter, please please please finish it!

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
when

When are you ever going to finish this story, you keep using Gaelic but don't bother putting what it means next to it leaving me confused! I enjoyed the story and would like to read more. I was confused when I started reading the second leaders of the Pack and kept wondering who the hell is Natalie she was never mention in the first LOTP you just seemed to have skip the part where Cullen and Aislinn come back from their honeymoon back to the pack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Story Forks

[Komak57] As I completed Leader of the Pack, I got the feeling you may have chosen to skip ahead to tell a story of Aislinn's children and the adventures they may have had (series 3?). It was a very nice choice to start with a mysterious new group. I admire the outcomes you've come up with so far ^.^

~ that being said, I agree with most of the people commenting about your threatening to kill of Aislinn's child. As the story begins to depict the true natures behind Jenna and her father, it would do us all a heart felt gut wrenching turn. Usually when Aislinn has her visions, what she sees cannot be changed, but what happens immediately after can. In this case (being that there may be an amount of time between the premonition and event) that it would greatly please everyone if you left Jenna's father's plan to fall apart in some horrible fashion that would greatly piss him off. You've put too much emphasis that you're willing to kill off the child and haven't built the readers moral up for such a low blow. Not that you could delay with other character plots now (you'd kill us in suspense).

~Alternatively, you made it appear as if 'talking' to the dead isn't the only thing Aislinn is capable of (during the fight between Cullin and the Dire (Maon) at the Battle of the hill where Cullin about died).

On a Side Note - I end up reading a lot of books with alternate languages that I don't speak/read (fluently or otherwise), but in turn I learned how to interpret them. Defining the more complicated/meaningful ones would be nice, but depending on the mood your setting, not entirely necessary. You haven't managed to depict what the other languages she speaks are, and what use they may provide for future reading (if that was your intent).

Notes to take home:

- Jenna has lost her character roll, perhaps people may enjoy if Brennus took over his daughter completely (sympathetically speaking, i like her, but im not liking where Brennus is taking this)

- Killing off Aislinn's child so soon may lose readers positive interest in the series

- Ais and Cull could use a break from being the center point of the disaster

- Role reversal, Brinah joins with Jenna to fight Brennus?

- Role double up, Brinah 'fuses' with Aislinn to unlock (almost) all of her abilities as a druid?

- Who killed Jacob, and if 'hes/shes' very powerful, will Aislinn be enough to match 'him/her'?

- This new group appears to wish to stay neutral (either to do more harm, or greater good)

- There was no emphasis on how Mack managed to survive only 'tender' from chapter 24, yet the link was severed with Celia (i think readers assumed the use of a vial) yet Cullen and Aislinn didn't lose the connection when he was so close to death (again, readers may have assumed that Mack and Celia only had a half-connection).

- Because of the sheer number of separate groups and events, splitting the same event into multiple chapters with similar characters would be amusing while still holding a lot of secrets (go over one side of the story for a few chapters, then flash to the other factions and repeat the story from the same start).

katgoddesskatgoddessalmost 14 years ago
More, More, More!!!

But please don't let Brennus take over Aislinn's baby's body! I keep thinking her Grandmother may be able to help bring the baby's soul back and maybe get rid of Brennus?

rosettastonedrosettastonedalmost 14 years ago
Please Please Please finish this!

Please? It would be much appreciated. I've read everything on your page and I wish you would come back to this one... Such a cliffhanger.

magicsspottedstablesmagicsspottedstablesalmost 14 years ago
Please continue

I love this story & am dying to read more. Please, please, please continue it soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
All things good must come to end !!

Will this story ever be completed?

melissasue3melissasue3almost 14 years ago
on edge

You mentioned somethig about your work having gone to print?? would love to know the title and where it can be obtained.... the story has been fascinating waiting to hear more......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Right! That's it !!!

I have done with you *secretme* and I would not be back to your page. You have no respect for people's feelings - you do not bother to write desclaimer for your readers. I am deeply offended to run into lesbian sex and a group sex in Non-Human Category. I wanted to check this story, so I opened, randomly this Ch. and of course I did not need to wait/read long - lesbian sex and a group sex - was right there in the begining. I wish, one day: you will run into something you hate - and will be powerless to do anything to prevent it, maybe then you will understand how it feels. Maybe, one day - somebody will give you a taste of your own medicine.

wlo2001wlo2001over 13 years ago
What is up with that Mornon

Who keeps posting on the group sex and Lesbian acts. ITS WOLFS NATURE WITH GROUP SEX!!!!! If you dont like it why keep reading and why the HELL are you reading eroitca in the first place if you take offense easily. Just because they had an encounter does not make them a LESBIAN. for the love of god.

wlo2001wlo2001over 13 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE it

Read both stories. Please you need to finish. I am going crazy in my mind wondering what happens next. And this series needs to be on my shelf.

wlo2001wlo2001over 13 years ago
And I find it funny

That this person does not have the balls to put who they are. ROFL

So they should just keep there stupid comments to there self and go read non-erotic stories.

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
Ditto

I'm in complete agreement with wlo2001! I love this story and judging by the fact that almost 10,000 people have read this chapter alone and most have had a positive reaction to it (with the exception of a couple), it is fantastic.

These few exceptions had they read the previous story and chapters would have read a explanation towards these scenes and would have come to an understanding of the pack's behaviour in general. Don't like a chapter, fine, but these comments are bordering on abusive and the fact that these comments are posted as anonymous just says that certain people can't even back up their own opinions (no matter how agressive) with a name!

Grow up, get a pair and shut your mouths (or fingers in this case).

Please continue this series for your loving and loyal fans!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
I love this story but...

am very,very disappointed that you will not post the rest of it because you have published it. Which leaves me with the prospect of never knowing what happens next as my budget is to tight to allow it. It breaks my heart that I can not come here and read the rest of this magnificent story as I simply adore Cullen to bits. Sigh!!

willie (sniff)

TerrialynTerrialynover 13 years ago
WAIT WHA!!!

If i hadn't read Willie's comment i would have been sitting her growing cobwebs on me waiting for the next chapters!! I personally hate it when writers do that, leave their loyal online readers hanging like that, even though i know that making money is a good thing and all that. I would like to first say that the story is great, but being as this is a public forum for anyone (of legal age or at least claiming to be for i will honestly say i was on this site reading since i was 13) it would be nice if the authors would post a disclaimer or at least fully tag out all of the types of encounters to be had within the story. like for instance, i personally do not enjoy child rape, so if i were to start reading a story that was not tagged with "child molestation" i would think that there would not be any of that in the story and would hurt and offended when finding that there was. many writers loose readers that way. i also wish this site was like some other sites where the writers could align all stories and chapters that deal with the same grand story to be in one link (like if you were to call all of these stories "The Wolf's Den" everything would be linked to that one title and every chapter would have its own number or title much like a book) so that there could be an author's note at the very beginning warning of possible subject matter. just an idea if you ever decide to post again. being an adult myself, i am able to understand that if a story has an actual storyline then if there is a sex scene im not up for i can scan through until that scene is over. but i happen to enjoy the wolf way of life you show. if anyone wants to comment on my comment i am so cool with that for i have an account (nothing written on this site since i am so caught up in some of these very great stories)and i am sure that my contact info is listed or that there is some way to contact me provided by the site. and folks don't be so hard on the ones that comment anonymously, sometimes you don't even pay attention to whether or not you are still logged in.

loving that i have kinda read outta place on this (skipped all over Mira and the other chapters that deal with ais and cul and the councilman and his lover for i didn't think to even look at the author's page but there isn't really anything to show me that they were there in the "related stories" tab) but its a good thing that this author is a favorite as well as this story so i can re-read as many times as i want.

"Kitty"

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
hello???

i looked all over and i found ur books on a lot of web sites but answer some of the questions ur followers have i read the 1st story story now i see that the 2nd story isn't even finished and u haven't really let ur readers know when or where the next book is available

Canadian_DragonCanadian_Dragonabout 13 years ago
Well crap...

I read part of this ages ago and could never find it again, though came close with other authors under similar werewolf stories. Then yesterday I finally found it again and started reading, just now finishing it. I gotta find out how this ends. Heading over to buy the ebook. XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I read a comment that said this was published? Where can I buy it? I need to know what happens!!! Ive been waiting for years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF!!!

I went to the sites you suggested in your Bio, but this story isn't even there!!! Are you planning on finishing the story or leaving your readers-who by this point have a vested interest in the story and your characters- in the lurch? At the risk of sounding inconsiderate of your time, which is not my intent as I’m sure you have a life outside of writing and posting stories here, why start if you won’t finish? You have a chance here to build a following, especially if publishing is your intent. A faithful fan base who love your stories and your characters and want to find out what happens next. Don’t tease and then disappear, there hasn’t even been an update as to when and even IF you plan on continuing with this story. It’s partly my fault for not having noticed you haven’t updated SINCE 2009!!!! But regardless of the fact, It is irrevocably uncool for you to have us primed and ready for another great read only to have people lying in hope that even 2 YEARS later you’ll finish what you started

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hell

I have been a loyal fan of yours and I need to know how this great story ends. I went to your webpage but there is nothing there. Will you please tell me how I can read the continuation of this story? If I have to buy I will. Thanks. Please just don't leave me hanging.

TorChaTorChaalmost 13 years ago
Nice Cliff Hanger Wheres the rest??

Hey Not Cool to leave the Story right in the Middle of a Cliff Hanger, With So many Balls in the Air and No Idea How there going to Fall or when.

That is Just Not Cool, every one is waiting on the Next Chapter with Baited Breath. Please Next Chapter and With Not so many Balls in the air

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M CONFUSED AND FRETING ABOUT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE STORY END BADLY. I LOVE THE WHOLE STORY LINE. DON'T LEAVE IT IN A CLIFF HANGER. I'M ANXIOUS AS TO WHAT IS COMING NEXT!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6almost 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

Please hurry with then next chaper I wanna know who's on the phone, what's happening with the babies and if cullen will be able to keep the babies safe! PLEASE HURRY!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
continue

this is the beginning of another great epic! don't let it die!!! FINISH!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please More!!!

Can't wait for more to come. You have such a way of telling the story and bringing it all together. Looking forward to the next chapter and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow, ok right.

I have to say that I am kind of glad this wasn't finished. It's very good but it does look like an attempt just to prolong the storyline for certain characters. The writing is sound but the plot choices arn't. Kudos to you for making a readable story

Darkstar93Darkstar93almost 13 years ago
woops,^^^ mine

It's a great read though despite its problems if a little dark.

princess_alenaprincess_alenaalmost 13 years ago
hey!

are you still alive? will you ever finish this story? it's been so long...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Finish!

Please please please please oh pretty please finish this. <3 It's so brilliant! Keep writing woman!

CyaniteCyaniteover 12 years ago

Would love to read more. I've been obsessed with this series since I found it. It's amazing! <3

1badmom1badmomover 12 years ago
Help Please Help

Are you being published? If so under what name? I would love to read more of your work!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!!

I just read all the way through the first book and now I can't wait for the next chapter in this one to come out! Love your story, loving your style ;) Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great stories

hey ur an amazing writer just found your stories and havent been able to stop reading. keep up the great work, you really have a great talent! can wait to see how this develops......

GlosUKGlosUKover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Loving this new continuation of the story. Amazing as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
waiting

Ilove the story,but are you going to finih it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE IT......but....

I absolutly loved reading all these stories from the first book to this one, but r u gonna finish it? Its been a long time since uve posted this one. Im just very very upset that it looks like u wont. If u have it finished under some over heading or have it published in print I would LOVE to buy the books. Please let me know my email addy is darkbelovedangel_4208@yahoo.com please let me know. I loved the stories so so much

prettycoreprettycoreover 12 years ago

please please write more. these are the best stories ive read in a long time. i cant wait to find out what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just love it all, you are a talented writer. Everything about these stories just speaks to me! Please write more and soon!!

Just love them :)

PyroLeo21PyroLeo21over 12 years ago

Plz plz PLEASE come back am finish this too many loose end for my mind!!!!! I love this series and the other one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More?

omg i need more please please please

secretmesecretmeabout 12 years agoAuthor
From the author...

I know that I haven't posted in a long time. I'm sorry about that to everyone who was reading so diligently. I never got around to finishing this one when real life hit me square in the face and wouldn't let up. But... recently I've picked it up again and I'm currently working on chapter 5. It's not submitted yet, but I'll let everyone know when it hits as soon as it's done. I really do want to finish writing it... and I promise I'll do my best to get it done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
As much as I love your stories, one thing bothered me.

The scene with Drake forcing Rissa to kneel and give him a blowjob was upsetting. Drake took advantage of Rissa and her omega status. While she enjoyed it by the end, she had no choice but to do what he--her boss--demanded. She is not his mate, or his sub. The fact that he had so little regard for her feelings really bothered me.

chavivelachavivelaabout 12 years ago
Yeah drake is a troglodyte

It bothered me too, don't we have enough girls out there putting up with stupid =+«\:? They don't need encouragement or validation from one of thier own!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome minus one thing

Whenever you write "She could feel his upset through they're connection" or something of that sort, I get slightly annoyed. You don't have to constantly repeat that because we know they have a connection. Simply saying "She could feel his upset" is enough. Otherwise, I'm having fun with the story!

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 12 years ago
Actually

I like Drake's actions, they're totally in line with his character and that of the wolves. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I agree with kiwiplum

i liked the scene with drake, sarah and rissa. the open sex is part of being a were as we've seen throughout the rest of the series!

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015almost 12 years ago
Wow

First 62 comments very nice...

I wanted to scream when I read about the babies. I know it is probably necessary, but the babies... or was it wittens? I am off to the next chapter. Again I am so happy you are working on this story again..

Sherrylee

ScarletPussScarletPussalmost 11 years ago
LOVING IT

I can't tell if Jenna's father is evil or if one of the good guys. I mean he did manage to get her to restore his pack "back to normal" right? But now he seems really determined to be with his daughter to the point where it's starting to get creepy...

And all I can think about is that saying "NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED". I feel so sorry for Aislinn... (tearing up).

You did a wonderful job building your characters, because it's easier to relate to them and feel connected to them like they are a part of your everyday life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Basics

You keep changing the basics to make up a good storyline. I can't believe that sex is more important than safety, Aislinn keeping Things from her man and that Cullen stil Thinks that the visionair are not that important. It is also weird that nobody writes the visions down. Stop write a story without thinking. You can do that. The first story had much more thinking in it and because of that much more respect for the mail characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous