All Comments on 'Leaders of the Pack Ch. 06'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago

The more I read the more confused I get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so glad you're back to finish this awesome story!

thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank you!

I'm loving it! Can't wait for more. :)

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyabout 12 years ago
impatient for more...

Loving these new chapters and was very happy to see a new chapter so quick after the other one :) hope it keeps up, really wanting to see how it all turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice writing

Cant wait to read more about the sexy tattooed man in jeans and Natalie.

I hope you write more about them .

tnme3tnme3about 12 years ago
I love Tor

He sounds like a beast;) hehe. I'm so glad you're back I don't care if there is no sex... As long as there's some action later... Lol. I'm so tired of Jenna:/ she gets me heated in all the wrong ways>:( Maybe she'll spontaneously combust!!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
Tension heightens...

The characters are all moving around the chess board as the weres, druids and now vampires take their positions. It's so hard with alphas Cullen and Aislin separated. I can't wait to see what comes next.

It's great to have you back and spinning the tale further. Where you go, we'll follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Swing of things...

Took a little to get back into the swing of the storyline but enjoying it more.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 12 years ago
I miss peace

The story escalates and accelerates with problems. I think that making careful decisions requires cooling down and relaxing with your mate or friends. It doesn't have to be sex, maybe just a comforting gathering in the living room. Late chapters do not have those moments. I think they are essential. Please bring them back. Thank you for your inspiration.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
I'm enjoying the storyline

but I'm sad and frustrated for Aislinn and Cullen. I just want them to be together again. They'll think better together. The council is annoying, the feds are annoying... sigh. I guess being a leader isn't so fun after all.

Looking forward to the next chapter. I hope you keep them coming regularly.

blondelover88blondelover88almost 12 years ago
Niice!

Okay the tension between Natalie and Tor is good, hopdully we can definitly get more on those two!! Agree with another comment about jenna, BUT she is also a key character, til she's decapited in the circle.. yeah that sounds right.. have the alpha pair do something gruesome, it seems fitting for the alphas to do something out of the ordinary, i mean c'mon its their kids! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! be keeping an eye out for it! Love what your stories are about.

medic452medic452almost 12 years ago
confused

As I read the newest chapters I got confused and reread the whole story. I will say the plot line is very good and interesting. However will you please use the regular submitting mode so there are correct punctuation marks, italics and scene breaks? I also got confused as to who Tor is, I had thought his name was trey that was overseeing Natalie and had all the tattoos. Can you explain please?

SmallwandaSmallwandaover 11 years ago
Much easier to follow

I found this chapter more like "Leader....' and find it more complete in its delievery. Keep going. :)

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
More Tor and Natalie !

I'm so hoping that your going to take their relationship further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Put * * * * * between each paragraphs that tellls a different story or continues from a previous one..

please....it makes reading that much easier....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous