Leah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dane finally asked 'Okay Daniel, who's it gonna be?'

Daniel looked up at Dane and knew that he could get him back with 'Dane. Truth or dare?'

Dane took his time and said 'I'll go along with you guys and take truth.'

Daniel almost too quickly asked 'How many women have you slept with?'

Dane thought about it, looking skyward at the ceiling, as if counting in his head. Slept with... very few women have been able to stay an entire night with him -- Dane always tries to keep his encounters short. Only on rare occasions does he keep the girl around. Now fucked that's a different story -- he's lost count of the number of women he's used over the years. Probably close to 70-75 by now but that numbers a secret or it will probably not get much bigger. So... 'Eighteen.' Dane chose. More than Sam, less than the truth to keep Leah and future girls interested.

With an appropriate pause to let the number sink in for everyone Dane continued the game 'My turn again, and I choose Leah.' And he finally turned to look at her. 'But no more truths please, let's try and spice thinks up a little. You can always say no if you don't like it.'

Leah didn't like the sounds of that but what could she do. Leah chose. 'Dare.'

Dane made a shit eating grin and thought for a moment looking at Daniel and Sam. Daniel was smirking happy to see more of Leah but jealous as he was sure that Dane was going to order her to do something to himself and he desperately wanted Leah to himself. Sam was smiling broadly - glad that something good was finally going to happen in this game.

Dane spoke slowly and carefully for all to hear 'I want you to sit on the tub facing us, finger yourself, and then let Sam and Daniel suck on your finger.'

Sam hollered and yipped and Daniel just smiled at the opportunity to see and taste Leah. Leah couldn't complain, she's already done it before, so why not now? Leah started to slide up the tub behind her, when Dane said 'No over there -- between them.' Indicating the opposite side of the tub.

Leah stood, all eyes on her dripping breasts, and stepped across the tub turning to sit on the tub and spread her legs leaving her calves and feet dangling in the warm water. Leah's nipples stood proudly, her breasts and belly covered with droplets and beads of water. Leah was close enough to Daniel for him to see the small raised bumps of her areolas. Leah reached down with her right hand extending her index finger and slid it insider her pussy, back and forth a few times, spreading her natural lubricant from inside her pussy outside to the lips which were washed clean from the hot tub.

Leah had been looking down between her breasts not able to actually see her finger sliding within the folds of her pussy but she could definitely feel it - wishing her finger was a cock instead -- when she looked up to see both Daniel and Sam standing slightly in front and to her right and left respectfully. They had stood and turned to see Leah better, and both of their hard cocks were visible above the water. Sam's fat cock lying just at the water line like a log floating along -- and Daniel's wonderfully thick but not too long penis; the shaft rose from the water holding the head pointed upward towards Leah's right knee. That would feel nice in my pussy Leah thought. And her eyes fixed on Daniel's cock as she began moving her finger deeper trying to reach her g-spot unsuccessfully due to the position she sat in. But it felt good, and his cock looked good too.

Sam interrupted her thoughts 'Come on let me taste that cunt juice of yours!'. Leah pulled her finger from her pussy, shiny and wet with her fluids, and extended her hand and arm towards Sam who stepped forward with mouth open wide and lewdly closed his mouth over her finger. Sam playfully bit her finger a few times licking here and there and then pulled back 'Hmmm finger licking good darlin'.'

Leah then extended her middle finger sliding it deep in her pussy and sawed it in and out, her eyes again returned to stare at Daniel's beautiful cock, thinking how good it would feel instead of her finger when Daniel gripped his cock and slowly stroked it. Leah looked up into Daniel's face who was intently fixed on Leah's crotch and her hand moving in her crotch. She slowly pulled her finger out and raised her arm to Daniel who bent and turned his head smelling her finger like a cork from a fine wine bottle with his eyes closed, his hand never leaving his cock, but no longer stroking just gripping. Daniel opened his eyes and looked at the finger, shiny and wet, extending his tongue and running just the tongues tip from the 2nd knuckle to the finger tip and back again. Then he moved and repeated the procedure to the opposite side. And then again to the back of the finger. Finally Daniel opened his mouth sucking the finger, drawing it in slowly, allowing his tongue to swirl around the finger as the finger moved deeper in his mouth. When he pulled back sucking as he did a smile was on his face, and he swallowed savoring the taste and oily texture.

'Okay Leah, it's your turn to choose one of these two stud's whose it gonna be?'

Leah hopped into the water and her thigh brushed against Daniel's hard cock, the erotic contact almost made Daniel's knees give way as a moan escaped his lips. Leah continued on across the tub while Sam leered at her tits and ass. Leah sat back in the water and considered who to choose -- Dane had upped the ante to a Dare so she'd have to come up with something good. I've seen them both jack off already...

Leah looked from Sam with his jackass smile, to Daniel who was again timid and seemed almost small making her choice easy 'I choose Sam.'

'Dare, but the rules are that guys don't touch guys!' Sam retorted. Leah hadn't even considered that as a possibility -- she's always wondered about gay sex, had seen the men-on-men sections of the porn video catalogues she bought from for her and Jim. She looked at Dane questioningly and Dane quickly said 'Ya, that's a definite. No GUYS touching GUYS - and no cumming in the water.' He emphasized both guys. Does that mean she can touch the guys, or the guys can touch her? So she leaned over to Dane and whispered in his ear 'What do want me to do? Do you want me to let them touch me? Or me to touch them?' Leah was scared -- would Dane be offended thinking that she wanted them more than him. What are the rules here? Dane turned and whispered in her ear 'I want you to do what ever you feel like or want.' Leah just looked at him trying to deduce what exactly that meant. Where was the line?

After a pause 'Okay, Sam -- I want you to pee for us.' Leah was proud of her choice -- no touching of other men or her. Dane couldn't be offended by this. Sam stood his hard cock bouncing out of the water pointing to it he said 'I can't pee, not like this.' Both Dane and Daniel laughed loud and hard as Sam set back into the water. Dane exclaimed loudly that 'Sam's out for refusing a dare.' Sam argued the point saying it's not his fault blah...blah...blah... But Dane was forceful and told him if he didn't pee that he was out. Sam was quick to look at Leah as he stood again displaying his hard cock again bouncing above the water line, you've got to get rid of this for me or I can't pee. Leah just stared at his cock. What did he want her to do? Jack him off? Suck his dick? What? 'How can I get rid of it for you?' she asked before she realized how dirty it sounded. The look on Sam's face said it all. Leah said 'Sorry buddy you're on your own.'

Dane quickly interjected 'Okay Daniel it's your turn'.

Daniel replied with no delay or thought 'Leah.'

Leah complained 'I just went.'

Dane answered 'No that was a turn ago after Sam over there forfeited. It's now Daniel's turn and he chose you.'

Leah looked back to Daniel, and there was a gleam in his eyes, he wanted Leah to take a dare. Leah quietly said 'Dare.'

Now Daniel paused, he had to think, what would he ask of her. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable. He didn't want to piss off Dane -- she was Dane's latest girl. But he hated the way Dane treated her, he would treat her so much better. Dane had told her to spread her legs and pussy for us early so that should be safe. 'Okay, sit up on the tubs edge, spread your legs, and show me your... show us your pussy.'

Leah liked the way he stammered his sentence, she knew he was nervous asking her to do this. But there was that warm smile of his, and the gleam in his eyes was still there. She wanted to show him her pussy. She stood and stepped across the tub to sit on the edge between Sam and Daniel facing Dane. Her legs spread as she braced herself from falling back. Both Daniel and Sam again moved more toward the center of the tub to see her pussy better. Dane sat unmoving with that same shit eating grin as before. Leah locked eyes with Dane for just a moment, but she couldn't read anything in them, and then she looked down at Daniel who was staring at her pussy with that look of want again. Again, why could she read the face of a total stranger, but not the man she's sleeping with?

Daniel looked up into her eyes and said 'Thank you.' And then he moved back to his place in the corner close to her right knee. Sam was still staring at her cunt, his right arm moving in a way that she knew he was jacking off under the water. 'Are you done.' Leah asked of Sam -- he looked up and said flatly 'No.' but she hopped off the tubs edge and moved back to her corner opposite of Dan. 'Okay Leah, it's your turn to pick someone, but I'm the only one left so what would you like me to do?'

Leah thought about having him pee, and quickly reached over to feel if his dick was hard. It was half hard... why wasn't it fully hard like the other two men? So she thought... and thought... and then finally came up with the perfect thing - maybe, he's never done it, hell, he's never even offered to do it... 'I want you to eat my pussy.'

Dane stood his half hard on just barely visible at the water line 'I'm out. I'm sorry Leah but I really don't like doing that to any woman.' And he hopped out of the water turning to Sam 'Let's go make some more margaritas. Daniel I guess it's your turn again.' Sam joined Dane on the tiled floor, dick waving in front him, as hard as ever, with a stunned looked on his face. Daniel was smiling that warm smile, with that same gleam in his eye as the two men walked through the patio door.

There was a long pause before Daniel spoke 'I'm really sorry I walked in on you that second night you were here. I woke up on the couch -- heard sounds coming from the patio, and when I looked out here I saw you, and you are just so...'

'It's okay, everything has worked out pretty well so far. We've both had some fun haven't we?' Leah imploringly asked.

'Oh my gawd... ya, I've had more fun than you know. Have you had fun, are you okay?' Daniel asked.

Leah was touched by the concern in his voice and the look in his eyes. 'Ya, it's a lot of firsts for me, I'm doing things I didn't think I'd ever do, but it's okay -- really, I'm okay.'

There was now a short pause as both considered the situation. Leah started 'I guess I should take a dare.' At the same time Daniel offered 'You don't have to do anything if you don't want to.' Leah appreciated his offer but fair was fair and she wanted to perform for him.

'It's okay. I want to, I'll take a dare.' Leah said.

Now Daniel was in the same quandary again, what to do without offending Leah, or pissing off Dane. Wait Dane wasn't even in the room -- how long would he be gone? How long had they been gone already?

Leah made the decision for him and hopped up on the tubs corner behind her against the patio wall. She spread her legs wide, knees bent, feet resting on the tubs edge as well, and then leaned back against the wall scooting her ass and pussy forward as far as she could. Daniels eyes went wide with surprise, then narrowed taking in her beautiful tits, her nice taut belly, the small line of hair above her hairless pussy -- and then the point of all interest -- her pussy itself. The lips were engorged from the warmth of the water and her arousal, and slightly parted showing some pink within. Daniel started to move closer and then stopped.

'It's okay. You can come closer.' Leah offered to him. Daniel stood his dick was rock hard and pointed up at almost a 45 degree angle pointing towards Leah's face. Daniel tentatively moved to the center of the tub. Leah again said 'It's okay. You can come closer.' Daniel moved even closer so close that his dick was now pointing directly at Leah's belly. It was a nice dick, not too long, not too thick, just right... Leah laughed out loud at the Goldilocks reference. Daniel quickly looked at her questioningly about the laugh and saw her staring at his dick smiling. She looked up into his eyes and saw the question, knew exactly what he was thinking and said 'No. You have a beautiful penis. I was laughing at something I was thinking -- but it wasn't bad.'

'You like my penis?' Daniel asked the gleam returning to his eyes.

'Oh yes, it's just about perfect.' Leah answered, quickly, without pause.

'But it's not as big as their's.' jerking his head in the direction of Dane and Sam.

'Length isn't everything, and girth can be too big!' Leah quickly offered. 'Your's is just about perfect... to me.'

Daniel slowly and quietly said 'You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.'

Leah blushed, actually blushed. She's sitting legs spread, pussy open, and she's embarrassed by a compliment like that? She quickly looked down to hide her embarrassment to see Daniel's hand wrap around his cock. 'Do you want to jerk off again?' looking back up to his face.

'I'm so hard it hurts' he replied.

'What do you want me to do to make you cum quicker?' Leah asked. That was a loaded question, again all the thoughts flooded his head. Leah again answered it for him by reaching down with one hand, spreading her pussy open, pulling the lips apart. Daniel's jerking was more intent as he stared into her open pussy.

Leah wanted to help him, to give him the relief he obviously sought. 'Can you smell how turned on I am?' she asked. 'Can you see how wet you're making me?' Daniel moaned at that thought, he was making this beautiful woman wet with desire. Leah moaned in response to Daniel's moan, and she moved her index finger inside her pussy, pushing it deep, curling the digit until she touched her g-spot -- and moaned again. Both their eyes were locked on the other's genitals, both genitals somewhat obscured by their own hands.

'I'm pretending my finger is your cock -- you're fucking me -- and it feels so good.' Leah had never talked dirty like this especially to an almost stranger. 'You feel so good, your cock is stretching my pussy and you're rubbing my clit just right. That's it right there, just like that, you're fucking me so good. I'm going to cum. I want you to cum...'

But then Leah became quiet except for an occasional moan or gasp. Leah can't usually come from just g-spot stimulation, she usually needs some stimulus to the clitoris, but this time is different. Leah is in a heightened state of arousal, she feels wanted, sexy, dirty, and she likes it... and she cums. And cums hard, body shaking, gasping, finger buried deep in her cunt.

Her orgasm quickly subsides but it was enough to start Daniel over the edge, and he tells Leah 'I'm cumming!' Leah remembers Dane's rule of no cumming in the water and quickly slips into the water cupping her hands under his jerking cock, leaning down closer to the action. Daniel shoots off six large blasts of cum, some landing in her hands, the rest on her breasts. Leah wanted so bad to taste his cum and almost moved her hands to her mouth when Dane exclaimed from the doorway 'Well you two had some fun.'

God! Both Leah and Daniel had forgotten about them, they were gone for a really long time. Both of them looked guilty as they turned to see the forgotten game players standing in the doorway. Sam's cock was as hard as it was before he left, and Danes was a little harder that before. Sam held a fresh pitcher of margaritas and a tray of freshly salted glasses.

'Why don't you both get under the shower and clean off and for God's sake don't drip any of that jism in the water!' he said with a big smile. Daniel was the first to hop out and offered a hand to Leah, Leah took his hand and felt the pooled sperm and semen squish between their fingers. Daniel held her hand as she stepped down the steps of the hot tub. And offered 'Ladies first.'. 'Oh Jesus Christ, just get in together -- it's not like you haven't seen each other naked!' Dean countered.

Leah looked at Daniel who had the same warm smile she was getting used too, even beginning to like, and then to Dane who again had no readable expression -- just that same damn shit eating grin. When she turned back to Daniel he offered 'I'm game if you are?' And he turned to turn on the shower, putting his hands under the stream testing the temperature of the water. A few seconds past and he turned back 'After you my lady.' Leah blushed again, hoping that Dane didn't notice as she stepped under the water with her back to him. She turned her face upward into the stream and felt the warm water rush down her body, and then she felt Daniel stepping closer to her but not under the water so she stepped back to share the stream with him. He's the second man I've showered with she thought to herself.

Leah couldn't help herself as she stopped what she was doing to look down at Daniels cock which was half hard again -- wow, I do have an affect on him don't I? He was just soft a minute ago, and after having a really good cum too. Leah again reveled in the power she had over these men. Daniel too was staring, only not at his cock, but at Leah's perfect tits. And they stood their staring at one another, the water splashing on both of them, and Daniel's dick getting harder and harder -- until it was pointing at Leah's tits, belly, tits, belly. Leah giggled, Daniel's dick was bouncing with his pulse -- Leah knew she turned him on so much that his dick was probably hurting again -- and she loved it -- loved the feeling of being wanted so bad.

The door bell rang interrupting the sexual tension between the two. Dane loudly said 'Leah, I've got a dare for you.' Leah turned and replied 'I thought the game was over?'

'Not over - just different. We ordered Pizza. That's the pizza delivery.' Pointing back to the front door. 'And I want you to go to the door and get the pizza.'

Leah instantly knew what she was supposed to do -- go NAKED to the door and get the pizza. But a total stranger seeing her naked... wait... these guys were total strangers and saw me naked... hell I'm naked in front of them right now. 'Okay. But I'm not paying.'

'You don't have to; I put it on my credit card.' Dane answered as she brushed past him dripping from the shower. Daniel quickly shut the water off and followed his two roommates into the living room where they could see the door and Leah's lovely ass.

Leah stood at the door, shivering slightly, but not from the cold. Her nipples were rock hard, her pussy was wet and not from the shower. She paused with her hand on the door when the bell again rang. Leah pulled the door open, holding it passed her so the person in the door could see all of her. The delivery man looked up from the pizza cozy and started 'An extra large Mexican- holy shit!' Leah just smiled and held out her hand towards the pizza box, while the man, Jack according to his name tag just looked up and down at Leah never getting higher than her tits. 'The pizza... Jack? The pizza.' Leah tried to get his attention, loving the actual attention he was giving her. 'Oh ya, sorry. Damn.' And he handed her the pizza box, warm and steaming, from the cozy. 'Have a great night Jack.' Leah said as she closed the door, all the while Jack was still staring.