Leah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time that the door closed completely and she turned pizza in hand, all three of the men were laughing hysterically, their hard dicks bouncing ridiculously as they laughed. Leah nonchalantly strode past the three laughing men, and lightly slapped both Danes and Daniels hard cocks feeling them bounce as she continued, returning to the patio. She set the pizza down next to the pitcher of margaritas pored herself a glass and drank half of it one gulp. Then she looked up at the three men still smiling broadly at her and claimed 'OK. Now it's my turn and I want one of you to take a dare!'

Dane quickly interjected 'That's fair, and since we know you want your pussy ate out, why don't you ask one of them to do it for you.' Leah was surprised, but not offended, and she did want to cum on someone's tongue. But who would it be? She really didn't like Sam; he was kind of a pig. But if she chooses Daniel, will Dane realize that she's beginning to like Daniel, and get jealous? Who cares he's offered so I'll take him up on it -- Dane obviously isn't going to make me cum. But will Daniel be able to make me cum, no one but Jim has been able to until now, and I want -- no I need to cum. 'Okay, you all owe me, so Daniel I want you to eat my pussy.' Leah quickly said before she lost her nerve.

Daniel slowly stepped forward, turning to look to Dane for approval, Dane just nodded to him and grinned. Leah saw the exchange, recognizing that same shit eating grin. Leah settled onto the settee leaning back and spreading her legs; all the while giving Daniel a warm smile and come hither look. Daniel's dick was rock hard, bouncing with his pulse, the head shiny with precum. And when he stood between her spread legs, his cock jetting out above her, she wished he was going to fuck her, just so he could get his rocks off. But she knew that he would enjoy what he was about to do to. And he kneeled down, moving his earlier discarded pants under his knees for comfort from the hard tile.

Leah's pussy was beautiful. The line of short brown pubic hair was barely a half inch wide and extended for about two and half inches and stopped before coming to the clitoral hood. Leah's clitoris was fully distended, and Daniel knew she wanted this as much as he. Daniel gently moved his hands to her knees, Leah shuttered at the first contact, and Daniel started to slowly move his hands towards her center. Leah's eyes followed his hands as they came closer and closer to her pussy. But then just when he got to the inguinal crease he reversed direction and ever so lightly dragged the back of his hand outward towards her knees, again reversing to move back to the center. Leah shivered and goose bumps appeared on her skin.

Sam loudly chimed in from behind Daniel 'Dive in their man, get to it already.' Leah and Daniel had totally forgotten the other two, lost in the intimacy of the moment. Daniel angrily spoke back 'Shut the fuck up.' And then smiled; that warm and knowing smile to Leah. Leah returned his smile and looked into his gleaming eyes and knew this was going to be good. Daniel leaned down and Leah took a quick breath in anticipating his lips on her cunt. But he kissed her right thigh close enough to her pussy that she could feel the heat radiating from his cheek. And then he kissed her left thigh. And then he kissed her clit, and Leah gasped.

If she was paying attention, Dane had moved to Leah's far right standing at the end of the settee his hard cock standing at attention, smiling that same shit eating grin. Sam was off to Leah's left, still behind Daniel, furiously jacking off -- a line of spittle evident from the corner of his mouth.

Daniel took his time licking each lip separately, circling her clit, moving down the opposite side and returning. Each time he came into contact with her clit, Leah would shudder, just slightly but it was enough for him to know that -- that was what Leah liked and wanted. He took one dip with his tongue into her vaginal canal to taste her fluids, sweet and sour, so clean; he brought his tongue back to her clit and circled it eliciting the same shutter as before. So he locked his lips around her clit and began a light suction occasionally swirling his tongue around the clit while maintaining the suction.

Leah was in heaven. Daniel knew exactly what to do. It was like he had taken lessons from Jim. Her climax came all too quickly, crushing down on her in a full body quake, gasping for breath, loudly moaning. At some point Leah had reached down and grabbed both of Daniel's hands, which had been lightly squeezing her thighs, and tightly gripped his hands -- riding out the convulsions that Daniel was causing in her. Daniel moved from her sensitive clit downward to her pussy and licked up the fluids that were leaking from her hole. Daniel raised his head, his mouth and chin covered in her fluids, shiny like a glazed donut. Looking Leah in the eye, he saw the complete relaxation that only comes from a good cum and new that he had made her cum.

Sam again interrupted the moment 'Okay, my turn.'

But Dane interjected again 'No it's Daniel's turn and I think Leah owes him something now.' Leah and Daniel turned to look at Dane both with the same question on their lips. Dane continued 'All's fair here, what ever Daniel wants, if Leah consents it's fair.'

Daniel looked at Leah; she could see the fear in his face, and the need in his eyes. 'Well what do you want me to do for you.' Leah slowly asked. Daniel didn't know how to proceed; he wanted more than anything to make love to her, but that might be pushing it with Dane. And did Leah really want to go that far with another man? With him? He could just beat off in front of her again, but the regret of not fucking her when he had the chance was too great.

'I want you... I want you so bad.' Daniel finally forced out. Leah smiled and said 'Okay, that's fair.' If Daniel hadn't been kneeling already he would have collapsed as his knees were shaking with her words. He turned to look at Dane, who again just nodded and grinned.

Leah didn't even look to Dane for approval. She just asked Daniel 'How do you want me?'

'In the living room on the couch, you'll be more comfortable in there won't you?' Daniel replied.

'This is for you.' She said while sitting up. 'I'll be comfortable how ever you want me.' Again while standing and pulling Daniel up by both of his hands. When they were both standing face to face, still holding both of his hands, Leah arched her back stretching and Daniel's dick brushed her belly. Daniel moaned from the contact.

Leah released one of his hands, and walked pulling him like a puppy dog past Dane into the living room. When they were in front of the couch she released his hand to lay and take up the missionary position; her left leg bent at the knee and her foot pulled up almost to her ass, the right leg splayed off the side of the couch. Daniel just stood above her, in the same place she left him to lay down. She reached her hand up toward him, beckoning him to come to her 'I'm ready for you, can you see how wet I am?'

Daniel moaned and took her hand; allowing Leah to pull him down on top of her, his penis was heavy and hot against her belly. Daniel could feel the line of her pubic hair tickling his balls. Leah wanted this, not just for Daniel's release and satisfaction but she wanted to please him -- to make him cum -- this was the ultimate test of her power. And it should be a good long fuck too; Daniel had already come twice tonight. Both times his jism landing on different parts of her body -- this time it would be inside her.

Leah reached down between them and grasped Daniel's cock, thick enough to get her fingers around so they'd just barely touch, but not too long -- perfect. She jacked him up and down, and he groaned with need, she used her other hand to push on his shoulder letting him know to move downward. Leah rubbed his cock head in her pussy back and forth wetting the head, and they both moaned from the contact, and then she centered the head of his cock at her pussy and waited. They looked into each others eyes and Daniel pushed forward as Leah loosened her grip on his cock allowing it to slide inside her inch by inch. When their hips finally met, they both again moaned, and Daniel started the age old motion of passion. Daniel was slow, and gentle, thrusting all the way in till their hips met, and then slowly pulling out until just the head of his dick was inside her. Leah's hands rested on Daniel's hips urging him into her on the thrusts.

But then he moved up on the couch so that his head was slightly farther up than Leah's and moved to thrust back in again slow and gentle. But the change in angle made the shaft of his penis rub Leah's distended and sensitive clit as it plunged into her depths to the hilt. And it rubber her clit when pulled out, and back in again. Leah was moaning loudly now on each thrust, and gasping on each retreat, rocking her pelvis downward on the retreat increased the contact with her clit ever so slightly. Leah was going to cum, again, Daniel was going to make her cum -- again.

Leah's hands moved to the cushions of the couch, gripping them tightly on each thrust, relaxing on each retreat. Leah raised her right leg from the floor bending her knee to match the position of her left leg. This position gave her more leverage to rock her pelvis and added to her pleasure. Her climax was again quickly building, the combination of the fullness that Daniel's thick cock provides, coupled with the continual stimulus to her clit is just too much for Leah to handle. And she cums, and cums, and cums -- the longest crescendo she's ever experienced and at the height of it Daniel came too, poring his seed into to her. The warm rush of his fluid adds to her pleasure even more and they both lock their pelvis's tightly together not moving, not wanting this feeling to end. Daniel's outstretched arms finally give and he collapses on top of Leah - their chests covered with a slight sheen of perspiration feel good sliding against one another.

Unbeknownst to either Daniel or Leah, Sam and Dane, had watched their coupling from the end of the couch -- both standing almost shoulder to shoulder jacking off as they watched Daniel's cock sawing in and out of Leah's pussy. They both came about the same time, when Leah first groaned so loudly and gripped the cushions, and then quickly left the room to clean up there jism soaking in to the end of the couch.

When Daniel regained his breath and could speak 'That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my - ' but he was cut off by a contraction of Leah's cunt around his still buried cock. Leah was touched by what he said, and felt the same, so much so she had another small orgasm and her pussy involuntarily contracted around his cock.

Leah apologized 'Sorry' giggling 'I guess I'm still a little sensitive down there.' And then she felt it Daniel started to get hard again inside her pussy. His cock thickened and lengthened moving the walls of her pussy; pushing out some of their collected fluids from her vaginal canal. Leah continued 'You're getting hard again, aren't you, I can feel it.'

'I'm sorry. I'll move.' Daniel offered.

'No, don't move.' Leah craned her neck to find Dane, but both Dane and Sam was gone, Leah relaxed her head and continued 'I guess the games over; I'm all yours if you want me?' She said hopefully.

'If I want YOU?' Daniel thrust his now rock hard cock forward burring it to the hilt in her pussy for emphasis. 'Of course I want you, but I'm not sure I can settle for just one night with you.'

Leah didn't know what to say -- she knew that she felt the same way towards Daniel -- but she was dating Dane, sort of? They've never actually been out to a movie or dinner just drinks at the bar and back here. And their first hook up was when she was with Jim so... But Dane was Daniel's room mate, a friend even. Daniel was thinking mostly the same thoughts that Leah was.

'Do YOU want ME?' Daniel again thrusted his cock in and out, maintaining the constant contact with Leah's clit, which she so needed. Leah moaned and gasped with the motion, amazed at his prowess. Daniel held motionless the head of his cock just inside her pussy waiting for her response.

Leah threw both of her arms around his neck and shoulder and pulled him down so his face met hers and kissed him, long and hard, their teeth mashing their lips together. Daniel thrust his pelvis forward; Leah's mouth opened and her tongue searched his lips and teeth, and then his open mouth for his tongue and they intertwined almost as their genitals were now doing. They continued for a few minutes until Daniel stopped his thrusting while still buried and pulled his mouth away 'How do you want me? It's your turn now.'

Leah thought for a brief moment 'In your bed. Just like this - but in your bed.' And then Leah pushed on Daniels shoulders to instigate him to move. Leah groaned as Daniel pulled his cock from her pussy with a small slurping sound. 'Can you hear how wet I am? How much I want you?' And it was Daniel's turn to moan.

Daniel stood scanning the room to make sure they were actually alone and then helped Leah to stand and led her to his bedroom by the hand. They both looked at Dane's closed door as they passed, taking the closed door as a sign that this was okay. When Leah cleared the doorway of Daniel's room he turned and quietly closed and locked his door. Leah felt secure in the fact that this was just for him and her -- not a show or performance for the roommates. A small lamp was lit on the bedside table, not bright enough to read by, but bright enough to clearly make your way through the room without bumping into the furniture. Daniel bent to pull his comforter and sheet down allowing Leah a moment to admire his ass. He was a little soft in the middle. There were some dimples on his ass cheeks but he was fine example of a man -- and he can make her cum like no one before.

Daniel stood and offered her his hand. Leah readily took it and allowed Daniel to pull her to him his hard cock sliding up her belly as their bodies closed together and they met in a passionate kiss. There hands explored each others backs and butts, Leah pulling his pelvis towards her, grinding her own belly and pelvis into him. They both moaned into each others mouths.

Leah pulled away 'I want to taste you. I want you in my mouth.' And then dropped to her knees where his cock was just slightly above her. She reached up with one hand pushing his cock up against his belly, and began licking his scrotum upward moving onto his shaft as she pulled his cock down to where here tongue could reach and encircle the glans. She tasted a mix of both of their fluids. Leah pulled his cock head into her mouth applying suction to just the head and let it escape her mouth with a plop -- bouncing back against his belly and then down to perpendicular and then back to 45 degrees. The familiar bouncing to his pulse returned. Leah counted and multiplied coming to 108. Not bad for being so horny! And he was horny, as he grabbed his own cock pulling it down to rub the head over the lips of her mouth.

She grasped his cock rubbing the head and shaft along her cheek 'I want you to cum in my mouth. Please will you cum in my mouth?'

Daniel moaned loudly and his knees almost gave way. 'Oh God! Yes, if you want me to I will. But then I get to make you cum on my tongue -- agreed?'

Leah was shocked; he really is concerned with my pleasure. Fuck Dane anyway, what has he done for her -- other than introduce her to this sweet man. 'Daniel, you can do what ever you want to me honey.'

And she swallowed as much of his cock as she could, gagging as the head of it touched the back of her throat. Daniel pulled back suddenly, touching her face lovingly, looking downward and asking 'Are you okay I didn't mean to hurt you.'

Leah swallowed his dick again, stopping just short of her gag reflex, no need to alarm him anymore. She worked his cock for a short while when he again pulled away touching her face. When she looked up he had such a blissful look on his face. 'Can we get on the bed and lay down?'

Leah stood grateful for the reprise on her knees and pulled him by the penis to the bed. It fit her hand so damn well, like it was made for her. She pulled and pushed until he was laying with head on a pillow and then started to drop down on level with that marvelous cock when Daniel touched her arm 'Can you put your legs over my head?'

'I don't know if that's a good idea Daniel?' Leah replied. Daniel was disappointed. He wanted to 69 with her, to know that he was giving as much pleasure as he was giving. Leah continued 'You'll make me cum, and I don't know if I can control myself when I cum? I might hurt you with my teeth.'

'I'll take the chance. Now please I want to taste you too.' He quickly countered. Grasping her leg just above the ankle and pulling her leg over his body while scooting down so his face was on level with her gorgeous crotch. Leah settled into a comfortable position and looked down, Daniel's cock was again bouncing off his belly to the beat of his pounding heart. Leah was just about to reach down and raise his cock to vertical when Daniel licked her from the clit to the perineum. And she gasped. Daniel wormed his tongue into her wet pussy sucking some of fluid into his mouth savoring the taste once again. He could get used to this. And then locked his lips around her clit and began in earnest to make her cum.

Leah was gasping for breath each time Daniel ringer her clit with his tongue, all she could do for him was jack his cock up and down, and try and keep the rhythm to hopefully make him cum. Occasionally, she would like the cock head or suck the head in with a plop, all the while stroking him firmly and steadily. Soon Daniel's hips were thrusting upward toward her hands down stroke and precum was starting to flow with almost each thrust. She was licking it up as fast as she could, his cock actually swelled even more in her hand. And Daniel came - the first spurt hit her upper lip, but Leah quickly put the head of his cock in her mouth and began sucking trying to draw the sperm out even faster than it was filling her mouth. When the final flow ebbed, Leah swallowed feeling it all slide down her esophagus. And then she felt her own orgasm wash over her, Daniel was using the tip of his tongue in a back and forth motion over her clit, and it took her over the edge. When she peaked Daniel knew to leave her clit and move upward to her pussy where he could lap at her hole enjoying the copious fluid she was producing.

When Leah recovered from her orgasm she was still holding his now semi flaccid cock wet from her saliva, her head was between his legs, her nose buried in his scrotum. She raised her head 'Wow! That was intense!' as she rolled to her side not releasing his beautiful penis.

When she was off him in a position to see his face Leah laughed her juices were all over his mouth and chin dripping onto his neck. 'Sorry for the mess. But look I swallowed my mess.'

Daniel raised to one elbow and reached out his hand to her face lovingly caressing her brow and cheek then rubbing a finger across her upper lip. He brought that extended finger out in front of her face 'Not all of it.' And smeared on his finger was some semen and thick white sperm. Leah quickly opened her mouth and swallowed his finger whole sucking on his finger moving her tongue over it as she pulled her mouth and face back. When Daniel's finger popped free of her mouth, Leah smiled 'Now I got it all.' And opened her mouth wide so he could see there was nothing remaining of his orgasm -- nothing but a feeling of satisfaction.

Daniel rolled toward Leah reaching to the opposite night stand putting his cock still held in Leah's hand directly in her face. Leah took the opportunity to swallow the whole cock. Soft his cock rested heavily on her lower cheek and tongue but didn't near her gag reflex. So Leah continued to swallow, over an over again, eliciting several groans from him. Leah could feel the blood engorging Daniel's penis -- lengthening and thickening, soon she had to let him go or risk stimulating her gag reflex and a repeat of his concern for her wellbeing.