Leah Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah was setting patiently waiting for Lori to finish, getting increasingly wetter and wetter, she's never been in the same room as two people having sex before and it was kind of sexy -- even if it was Dane and she couldn't see anything. Leah sipped her wine before settling back against the pillows with her legs crossed so she could rub her thighs together and maybe get some relief from the growing ache in her pussy without being so obvious to the couple across from her.

Dane was thankful for the change of technique, Lori's blowjob left something to be desired, but her hand job was top notch the only thing that could make it better was some oil or lotion. But he was getting close to busting his nut. Lori could feel Dane's cock harden in her hand and moved her mouth into position for the coming rush of sperm and semen. The first shot caught her on the right cheek but she put the head of his dick in her mouth to catch the remaining pulses of jism - swallowing it all before looking up into Dane's eyes lovingly. Dane used the corner of the towel in his left hand to wipe away his spunk from her cheek and then closed his towel to return to his seat next to Lori.

Dane was anxious to keep the game moving 'Okay my turn, and I choose Lori -- but I think it's only fair that I return the favor -- so I choose dare for you! I want you to turn facing away from Leah and open your towel like I did but stay seated on the bed.' Lori didn't even hesitate to follow his command and turned and got in place at the foot of the bed.

Dane stood and gave Leah that same grin. But Leah was shocked -- he never offered to give me cunninglus -- and when I dared him to he refused with the excuse that 'I don't like doing that for any woman.' The bastard! Why was Lori so special?

Dane walked around the end of the bed and stood behind the towel wall admiring Lori's toned body. Lori spread her legs wider inviting Dane to the promised land. Dane lewdly bent to look at her pussy and then opened his towel shaking his semi hard dick around in a show for only Lori's eyes. Dane kneeled in front of Lori not bothering to replace his towel in preparation for what was his plan to come & cum.

Dane ran a finger from Lori's ass up to her clit and back down, this time dipping the finger into her labia gathering some of the secretions to bring it up and smear it around her clit. He continued this action until Lori's moans were loud enough for Leah to hear, and then he pushed his left index finger inside her pussy and began finger fucking her slowly while the fingers of his right hand rubbed her clit in circles. Lori began moving her pelvis as much as the seated position would allow trying to encourage Dane's actions. Dane responded by leaning forward and sucking and biting each of her nipples in turn. Dane was intrigued by her nipples, they were huge, larger than a pencil eraser and rock hard like little pebbles.

Lori was hoping for some tongue action, he did say return the favor didn't he? But she enjoyed what his fingers were doing to her. Lori had never told anyone this but she's never had an orgasm from a man -- she's been fucked in every conceivable position, her pussy has been eaten by so many men, and she's been fingered for what would total hours now with never an orgasm. Oh sure some have felt good, some better than others, but she's never came. Lori thinks that she came once by herself when she humped a pillow but she's not sure because it didn't feel anywhere as intense as the books make it sound.

Leah was fuming mad, she wasn't interested in Dane in a sexual way anymore, not after the way he used her, but she was jealous -- why didn't Dane eat her pussy!?! From Leah's position on the bed all she could see was Dane's naked ass sticking back out from the towel covering Lori, so it appeared to Leah like his head was in Lori's crotch. Leah imagined him licking away at her clit and Leah's clit tingled with need. But then Dane straightened up so that he was looking at Lori face to face and Lori continued to moan and the towel continued to flex like the motions behind the towel never ceased or even paused in the slightest. And Dane's face is dry? He's fingering her! He didn't go down on her! Leah was relieved, but then troubled for being relieved?

Dane scooted forward on his knees so that his hard cock was now rubbing against Lori's left thigh, and moved in close enough to kiss her long and hard and with lots of tongue. He continued to saw his finger in and out and to rub her clit but he wanted to introduce her to the idea of fucking. So he pulled his fingers from her pussy and gripped his cock rubbing the head around the opening while continuing to rub her clit.

Lori was confused was he trying to fuck her in front of Leah? That was too far wasn't it? What would Leah think? Would Leah tell everyone in the unit, hell the hospital, about it? Dane started rocking his pelvis forward until the head of his cock just penetrated Lori's pussy, then he withdrew, and rocked forward again. Lori quickly decided, she wouldn't let him fuck her -- not yet, not like this anyway. I'll fake an orgasm, that'll put an end to this round of the game and give me time to come up with a better plan Lori thought.

Lori's moans became more frequent and louder until she pushed him away and pulled away from the kiss. Her chest seemed a little flush so Dane was happy that he could make her cum, but worried that Lori would be too satisfied to push the game farther to Dane's main objective.

Dane stood proudly displaying his hard cock, glistening with her fluids, and then pulled his towel around him trying to cover his erection. When Dane was sufficiently covered Lori pulled her towel closed around her and stood on tippy toes to kiss Dane on the mouth. I've got to keep him interested Lori thought.

They both turned to sit on the bed facing Leah and Dane chanced to continue the game 'Okay Leah it's your turn now.'

Leah scooted off the bed causing the towel to bunch up and expose her ass as she stood and bent to whisper in Lori's ear. Then both girls ran in the bathroom and closed the door, leaving Randy horny and hard as hell by himself on the bed. Randy wondered what was next but wasn't worried either way it was a win-win; he got a blowjob, got his dick wet, and has seen two hot bitches naked. Maybe he'd get to finish fucking Lori tonight, I'd do Leah again too, hell maybe he'd get a threesome going with both of them!

As soon as the bathroom door was closed Lori pulled her towel off and sat on the toilet to pee, while Leah stood at the sink half watching her in the mirror 'Okay, I know you want Dane. And its obvious Dane wants to fuck you.' Lori smiled. 'He tried when we were behind my towel! I only let him put it in a little though -- please don't think bad of me. I'm just really horny!'

Leah laughed 'So why don't you fuck him then?'

Lori looked in the mirrored reflection of Leah's eyes 'In front of you? That's not really what I had in mind.'

Leah held her stare 'But you're both horny, you're both here, and you're both drunk -- who cares? I don't care, in fact I'd like you to fuck him. I'm getting horny just thinking about you fucking him!'

Lori broke eye contact and looked down and then grabbed toilet paper to wipe. She stood and flushed the toilet. And then turned to wet a wash cloth in the sink 'You don't want him though do you? Because I'm not into the whole ménage thing...'

'No, I don't want him... but I might get myself off while you're fucking him if you don't mind?' Leah answered.

Lori was surprised with this offer 'You could actually get off with other people in the room?'

Leah quickly answered 'I usually prefer it with someone in the room! But two people will be a new thing for me.' Leah lied.

Lori still shocked 'You can make yourself cum just like that?'

Leah was confused now 'Oh ya, I can come over and over again. If I'm lucky... But you're the one that's going to get lucky right?'

Lori paused 'If I did this you can't tell anyone, it's bad enough that I'm getting involved with someone from our unit...' Lori took the washcloth and with legs spread wide cleaned her inner and outer labia. Leah watched with some fascination as the loose, long, hanging labia of Lori's pussy was manipulated.

Leah reassured Lori 'And you're not going to tell anyone that we got naked in front of him right?'

Lori thought about it, it was true both of them had done things that presumably neither of them would want anyone else to know, so it was kind of safe -- safer anyway 'No it's our secret. But how will I instigate things with you in the room?'

Leah laughed 'I don't think that will be a problem? He already tried to fuck you didn't he?

Lori responded with a big smile 'Ya he did... so next time I'll just let him.'

Leah said 'I've got a better idea. Do you trust me?'

Lori paused as she washed out the wash cloth in the sink 'Yes... ' Again with instant regret.

Leah loosened her towel and let it drop on the floor and turned to the door opening it with no further explanation and strode naked back into the main room. Lori watched Leah's cute ass as she left totally confused as to what the plan was. But she couldn't let Leah upstage her so she too proudly walked into the room naked.

Dane was lounging on the bed drink in one hand when the door opened and Leah walked past naked -- he watched her as she took a seat on the opposite bed with her legs slightly parted giving him a decent view of the pussy he remember fondly. And then Lori came in also naked, and Dane watched her tightly toned body as she crawled on the bed over his legs to sit her self opposite Leah 'Well did you two ladies have fun in there? You shouldn't have closed the door -- I would have watched!'

Leah spoke up 'Okay, Lori truth or dare.' Let Dane wonder what we did?

Lori simply and quickly said 'Dare.' Dane liked the way she spoke, confident without pause, it made him think that this was planned in the bathroom.

'It's 'Simon says' with a twist. Dane you're in on this dare too. Are you guys ready?' Leah looked back and forth from Lori to Dane.

Dane's face held the same shit eating grin 'You bet.' Lori too was smiling but with some apprehension 'Okay.'

'Simon says Lori straddle Dane's crotch and rub yourself on him.' Leah commanded.

Lori moved slowly still unsure of what she was doing but obeyed. Lori climbed on the bed and made eye contact with Dane who gave her a grin and a leer. Lori supported her arms on Dane's shoulders and settled her bare pussy against the Dane's towel covered cock and began rocking back and forth feeling his cock through the thin towel.

After about 30 seconds Leah continued 'Simon says Lori pull his towel off.' Lori was not pleased with the idea of Leah seeing Dane's cock but she had presumably seen it, if not done more to it, before ... so Lori lifted herself off Dane who lifted his ass off the bed so Lori could pull the towel free. Lori looked down at Dane's cock long and hard laying flat on his pelvis pointed towards his belly, and then settled her pussy down onto it, it was warm and hard and Lori immediately began the rocking motion again.

Leah loudly commanded 'Simon says stop. I didn't tell you to grind on him. Your punishment is... Simon says Dane pinch her nipples while she starts grinding on you again.' Lori began the grinding as Dane happily tweaked and pinched Lori's hard nipples. Leah lay on her left side facing the couple on the opposite bed with her right knee bent and raised to expose her own very wet pussy. Her right hand absently began pinching and tweaking her left nipple almost mimicking Dane's own actions to Lori's nipples.

'Simon says Lori lean back keeping your pussy on Dane's cock, and Dane gently rub Lori's clit in circles after you wet your fingers in your mouth.' The couple complied and it was a sexy sight; Lori stretched back with her hand's on Dane's knees -- it almost looked like they were fucking already. Lori made small occasional gasps but nothing approaching orgasm. 'Simon says Dane wet the index finger of your right hand and slide it inside Lori's pussy and find her g-spot.'

Lori has never been able to find her own g-spot -- how was Dane going to find it. And if he did how would Lori know it? Lori turned her head to look at Leah and was surprised to see Leah with legs spread playing with her tit, she looked so sexy, just laying there so proud and unembarrassed.

Dane's finger was wiggling around in her pussy so Lori thought she should probably fake some sounds to encourage him and make Leah think that it was successful. Her moans didn't seem to match the motions in Dane's forearm though so Leah offered 'Simon says Dane turn your hand palm up and pull your finger back and forth like you're pulling the trigger of a gun against Lori's vaginal wall. Do you feel a bump there on her wall?'

Dane complied with the command a little tired of this part of the game, and not liking to be told how to finger a girl by another girl! What did these two do in the bathroom anyway? But Dane wasn't willing to fuck up what was going on either, and when his finger rubbed over a small raised bump Lori gasped and made a long deep moan. Dane was surprised and repeated the move to see a similar reaction in Lori. Lori's eyes were wide her mouth agape staring at Leah as he repeated the motion again, and again, repeatedly.

Leah moved her right hand down to her pussy and circled her clit, dipping her fingers in her fluids to make her whole pussy and clit wet and shiny. Lori's eyes were now closed, her moans getting louder and louder, her pelvis moving of its own accord. Leah almost corrected the defiance of the Simon says rule but wanted to see how long it would take Lori to come, to see if Leah could time it so that she came at the same time as Lori... Leah was rubbing her clit in the familiar and favored technique all the while her eyes never leaving Lori's amazing body. Dane was more than a little bored and wanted to move on his cock wasn't rock hard anymore but knew that with just a little attention would perk right back up. And Lori was rocking on his cock, but she was also rocking uncomfortably on his balls sometimes too, causing his hips to rise slightly with the sudden start of pain each time.

Lori was completely unaware of anything but Dane's finger in her pussy -- she was in awe at how he was making her feel -- no one had ever made her feel this good. And she owed it all to Leah and this wonderful game... Lori's orgasm came without warning -- it was her first orgasm, for what she thought was an orgasm was nothing in comparison to this. Here she was 36 years old and cumming like she was a teenager; writhing, moaning loudly, making incomprehensible sounds, and then darkness as she collapsed back. Dane was shocked -- this must have been a huge turn on for Lori he thought, she came so hard, he could actually feel her pussy contract on his finger -- it was tight too, his cock was going to feel so good in there.

Leah came as soon as Lori fell back, her fluids leaking to make her left thigh shiny. Leah continued to rub her own clit in soft slow circles enjoying the after glow watching Lori's breathing slowly return to normal.

Thankfully for Lori when she fell back Dane in the supine position that he was in could no longer maintain his contact with her pussy, providing the newly orgasm oriented Lori with a respite from her now overly sensitive pussy. But Dane took the opportunity to start playing with his semi hard cock and Leah quickly intervened 'Simon says Dane I didn't tell you to play with your cock -- you can wait for Lori to catch her breath.' Dane releases his limp cock and angrily looked over at Leah for the first time since the game began and was met with the vision of Leah splayed out on the bed - her naked tits and pussy openly inviting and her inner thigh glistening wet. Dane's cock hardened on his belly with no other stimulation.

When Lori's eyes opened and she half rolled off Dane's legs Leah continued 'Lori Simon says play with Dane's cock; stroke it, jack it up and down, but don't make him cum.' Lori craned her neck to find his cock, reaching back and down with her left hand to grip it and lift it to the perpendicular, and then began a slow strong jacking motion.

Lori was still in amazement of her orgasm, this was what she was missing all these years? Lori wanted to cum again, and reached down with her right hand to insert her index finger in her own pussy searching for that little spot... no nothing, maybe her middle finger? Lori's middle finger reached deeper, and then curling the digit to find -- 'ohhhhhhh.' There it was the g-spot 'Oh my God!'

Lori's half rolled position away from Leah had prevented Leah from noticing that Lori was fingering herself but Lori's loud moan and exclamation brought it to her attention. And it was perfect -- Leah didn't think Lori would do it on her own without any provocation. Leah watched and listened as Lori brought herself to a mind blowing orgasm, and at her peak she tightly gripped Dane's penis causing him some discomfort 'Hey! Hey! Watch the plumbing!' But Lori was again lost -- awash in her own personal bliss.

'Okay Dane Simon says get up on you knees between Lori's spread legs.' Dane was more than happy to comply with her command -- he was finally going to get some of his own gratification. Lori was like a limp rag doll not even acknowledging his presence when he spread her legs. 'Dane Simon says to put a pillow under Lori's ass.' Leah commanded. Dane reached back and pulled one of the beds four pillows and had some difficulty lifting Lori, who finally became aware of Dane between her wide open legs. 'Lori Simon says lift your ass for Dane.' Lori looked at Leah with a sleepy just waking up look and then thrust her pelvis skyward. Dane slid the pillow in place and then gently pushed Lori back down with the palm of his hand cupping her mons.

When Lori was back down, almost in a reverse crunched position from the pillow beneath her ass, she looked down between her legs to see Dane kneeling between her legs and her pussy almost as if it were on a display pedestal for all to see. Dane's very hard cock standing out almost 90 degrees from his body wasn't too far above her pussy and Lori still in a constant state of arousal started to reach for it 'Lori! Simon says stop. Dane Simon says sit back on your haunches and scoot forward until your thighs are against Lori's ass.' Dane eagerly moved into position happy that he would soon be sinking his cock into Lori's tight pussy. 'Dane Simon says grab you cock and rub it over the outside of Lori's pussy paying attention to her clit.' Dane did as instructed using the head of his cock to spread the moisture around her loose labia. Lori still sensitive from her last cum moaned a long and needful sound when Dane rubbed her clit in circles with his cock. Leah stood and walked over to stand next to the bed to see the action. Lori's eyes were tightly closed but her strained expression showed the wanton need she was feeling. Leah was amazed at how Lori's large labia were flapped to the sides almost like wings, occasionally disrupted by Dane's ministrations but always falling back into place.

Lori's moans subsided and Leah new it was time to bring her arousal back up 'Dane Simon says to slowly insert your cock into Lori's pussy -- no stay on your haunches like I told you...' Dane had started to rise to get a better angle of entry but settled back down resting on the bed with Leah's coaching. 'That's it slow and easy, just the head... now pull back out... and push back in... do that for a little while.' When Leah heard the pop sound each time Dane pulled out she knew that Lori was wet enough to continue 'Okay Dane keeping the same position fuck Lori as deep as you can but keep the pace slow.'