Leah Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dane didn't like how this position almost bent his cock downward with each thrust -- it would feel much better if Leah just let him stand up on his knees, or lay between Lori's legs. Dane didn't understand why Leah was torturing him like this until on the third or fourth thrust Lori gasped as he slid in. Leah watched Dane's cock slide in one and a half maybe two inches before Lori would gasp or moan and estimated that Lori's g-spot was deeper than her own. What really amazed Leah was that on insertion Dane's cock would actually pull/push Lori's labia into the vaginal canal and then with his withdrawal the labia would flap back out -- it looked painful but Lori made no indication that it hurt.

Dane kept up the slow pace and deep thrusts and Lori was moaning on insertion and gasping on withdrawal her cries growing steadily louder until she almost screamed her orgasm -- loud enough that Leah wondered what the hospital would say if someone complained about the noise their employees were making? What would her fellow nurses say if they hear Lori's screams from their rooms down the hall?

Dane looked at Leah imploringly, Lori's vaginal muscles were clamped down tight on his dick and the additional discomfort from this position was making this fuck less than enjoyable for him. But Leah made no new commands, and showed no concern for Dane's personal pleasure. Lori was in an almost continual orgasm the peaks and valleys of one orgasm almost indiscernible from the next.

Lori's pussy was so wet that she was dripping down her ass and her bush, and the slurping sounds produced from the cock moving in her pussy were almost comical and would have made Leah laugh but the erotic visual of the couple fucking, Lori's uncontrolled arousal, combined with the smell of sex in the air was not funny -- it had Leah's libido in overdrive. Leah needed to get off, wanted to lay down to take care of herself, but if she did there was no where she could lay and still see the fucking crotches unobscured by other body parts so Leah leaned on her knees on the bed with her legs spread wide and rubbed her clit . Dane noticed the motion and watched Leah frig herself while he continued his fucking motion in Lori, the added stimulus of watching Leah's hot body so close he could touch her distracted him from his disdain for the current position 'she was a good little fuck, she let me use her anyway I wanted.' Dane amusedly remembered his brief interludes with Leah and her exhibitionist side that developed 'she was such a good little slut -- I wonder if I can fuck her tonight too?'

Leah's was horny enough that it didn't take much to make her cum collapsing forward ending up in a ass up position with her long golden hair spread out over Lori's arm and chest. Dane took the opportunity to test the waters or Leah's ass in this case by running his right hand down her left ass cheek and kneading the tissue allowing his finger tips to slide along Leah's asshole and pussy. Leah rose from her position while reaching back with her left hand and grabbed Dean's thumb twisting the thumb and his hand back towards him in a move Jim had taught Leah to make. Dane immediately yelped and fell backwards pushed by the pain and immobilization of his wrist joint his hard cock shiny wet and reddened from the long fuck flopped out of Lori's pussy with a 'plop' sound and laid on his belly in an almost obscene manner 'Simon Says you can look but you CAN'T touch -- do you understand.'

Dane was shocked by the violence and pain of the move Leah's petite sexy form shouldn't have been able to do that but the screaming nerve endings in his thumb and wrist were telling him otherwise. All Dane could do was nod in a dumbfounded expression. Leah released his wrist and stood 'You've got your little cock in one girl and that's not enough for you is it? No you have to try and finger my ass too? You're pathetic -- I don't know what the hell I saw in you. Get out, get out now, get out right now!' Leah pointed to the door.

When Dane hadn't yet gotten off the bed Leah ran to the bathroom and grabbed his pile of clothes from the tiled floor where he had left them earlier. Still naked Leah went to the door opening the door and throwing the clothes into the hallway and again pointed to the now open door 'Get the hell out of here before I break your favorite appendage.' Dane stood his now shriveled and reddened penis adding to his pitiful display and with head down walked into the hallway. Leah slammed the door and closed the bolt.

When she turned back to the bed Lori was lying on her stomach looking at Leah with a dumbfounded look and asked 'What the hell happened?' Lori had no idea of what went on; her only memories of the event were clouded in the still tingling nerves of her pussy. All she knew was that she was still horny! And the only man in the room was now naked in the hallway.

Leah responded with anger making her voice quiver 'That pig wasn't content enough with fucking your brains out. No! He had to try and stick his finger in my ass too!'

'You're kidding me? He touched you while he was inside me?' Lori rose up to her knees exposing her still rock hard nipples and pussy soaked bush. Leah took in the erotic sight before answering.

'Ya but he won't be beating off with his right hand anytime soon!' Leah spat as she clenched her fist in the air for more emphasis. 'I know you like him, but I can't stand the fucker! So if you want to go to his room and finish what you've started I'll understand.'

Lori stood and swallowed the remainder of the now watered down excuse for a drink before speaking 'No one has ever made me cum before and I'm horny as hell!' And then walked to the door and opened it, seemingly completely unaware of her nudity, to peer down the hallways looking for which direction Dane went.