All Comments on 'Leah, The Dropout'

by themanred

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait to the next one!

This is one of the best stories on Literotica. And I've read A LOT. On par with the "big guns" on this site. Incredible. I love the setting, I love the style of your stories... This is a gem!

seth_alvahseth_alvahover 6 years ago
Great story

For some reason it says my rating is one star ... I can't change it! Wtf ... Good story look forward to more!!! 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

I love the humiliation aspect. You do a good job of conveying her utter degradation. Though I usually enjoy seeing the entire fall, from proud, independent woman to degraded servant. I will say that I felt cheated by those 3 little * that cut out so much of her humiliation and cut straight into routine. A compliment to your writing.

I'd love to see a follow up that details her becoming Megan's maid, Leah's expectation of greater independence than under Mrs. Kim and her parents, but instead ... And maybe the new husband is attractive and kind, so her humiliation is even greater (intentionally so by Megan who needs to ensure her husband doesn't get seduced by the help). And I'm sure that Megan would appreciate a little assistance in the bedroom. "Oh no silly, just with like cleaning up and some foot service while I'm serving him." Perhaps she's loaned out to a few friends for similar assistance. And is London's new heartthrob one of Leah's ex-bfs?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What then..?

.

.

.

:(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthemanred@themanred
I write stories about female dominance, usually with foot fetish and humiliation themes. I especially enjoy 'corruption' stories, or plots in which the main character falls from grace and becomes a slave who is subjected to the public eye. To me, there's something hot about ...