Leah, The Dropout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
themanred
themanred
291 Followers

The money from Meghan's party went way too fast -- Leah never did manage to get her car insurance back. Meanwhile, she was barely earning anything from Miss Delaney, and the cruel woman worked Leah to the bone for what little she did earn. Leah glanced down at the clunky gold watch that Miss Delaney had gifted her. The woman would be home in half an hour from her workout class, and she usually expected a long foot massage when she got back. Leah was so cowed at this point, she didn't even mind -- she had already been hand-washing the woman's socks, panties, stockings and bras for quite some time. What difference did it make to rub her feet too?

Leah's phone buzzed, and she saw a text message from Meghan.

"Leah! I have great news! Declan and I are looking for a maid and he said we can reach out to you! It doesn't pay much -- room and board mostly, but we can take over your loans from Mrs. Kim! You would be debt free in three years."

Leah was thrilled to see this! It would be much preferable to work for Meghan alone, rather than to constantly be back and forth between her parents, Mrs. Kim's nail salon, and Miss Delaney. Just as she was about to accept the offer, Meghan sent another text.

"Only, I will need you to take care of my feet like you did at my bachelorette party. It drove me CRAZY -- I had the best sex of my life that night! So are you interested??"

Leah looked at her second-hand smartphone, and tried not to think about how far she had fallen. Then, with a resigned smile, she texted back:

"Okay."

themanred
themanred
291 Followers