All Comments on 'Leanne the Lusty Lifeguard'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

As a 60 year old Sydney resident who spent a lot of time at Olympic pools, I really enjoyed this one. I like the way you've taken typical characters commonly seen at pools and made them larger than life. Some sections were really funny, something you don't often see in Literotica stories. Perhaps my only complaint is that some of the scenes, such as those about periods, were perhaps a bit too descriptive. I like the way you've used historical people and events, but couldn't resist checking them for accuracy. They were mostly correct, though we do have $100 notes, introduced in 1984!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Good story, too much "merv" but I coldn't help but howl at the lesbian joke. Not to offfend women are totally equal to men and n a lot of cases better. I would have liked more of their relationship as regards the pool and Jane and Morgan.... Still, quite an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I stopped reading when I came across some ludicrous punctuation!

"... muscle-tone with dark hair and blue eyes, ,,,"

Do you really get muscle tone with dark hair and blue eyes?

Perhaps a comma between 'tone' and 'with' might have made sense.

Assuming that standard would pervade the whole thing I decided not to bother going any further!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good story but....

too long. Could be shortened 50% and would be a better read.

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verabout 6 years ago
Great ending !

Nice use of the word “ cunt” , agree with another reader a tad long winded but worth it. The end was kinda like a fantasy I had in my teen years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Go Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Very enjoyable. As an Aussie, myself I really enjoyed all the references to Australian popular culture. I can say I have definitely met Murve, loved the humour, Great stuff! Great to see Greg get the long legged blonde bomb shell. What fella hasn't had that fantasy! I know I certainly have! Thanks

RetroFanRetroFanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Positive Recent Feedback

Thanks for reading my story and your positive feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the Aussie cultural references - I enjoyed writing about them even though I knew a fair few of them would have been lost on overseas readers.

I had a lot of fun writing this story as through Uncle Merv I could take political correctness and smash it to a million pieces. I think he might trigger quite a few SJW's if they read this story!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Coincidence or Diabolical Behavior

I am reading this story about Greg the so-called shy bumbling bafoon that can't talk to girls,and yet without conscious thought Greg manages to assault the girl Morgan who he claims to have a crush on,by scaring her out of her wits hitting his head with hers,and just causing the girl so much trouble,and yet every time he says He's Sorry,but does that stop him from from doing it more,NO.

So I ask is Greg subconsciously targeting Morgan for his inability to talk to her like a normal person,something about Greg albeit his nervousness or anxiety is trying to wreck his chances with Morgan.To me Greg just either needs to MAN UP or just leave Morgan the Fuck Alone,but deep down I feel Morgan deserves better than that snivelling prick Greg if he can't get his head out of his ass.This story should have been title'd Greg The Fucking Loser.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
I amend what I said earlier

Greg being a bumbling idiot may have been true,but thankfully by him being that he found out the truth about Morgan being the stupid bitch she was by being with Wayne the asshole.But by doing so lead right to the perfect girl for Greg,namely Leanne and they ended up getting Married because Leanne knew Greg was a good man and she decided he was gonna be hers before some other girl took him away from Leanne.

Jane may have been a sweet girl but two things I disliked about her is she was obviously leading Greg on with the flirting and teasing she did to him while they were near each other,but Jane should have kept her ass out of Gregs life since she had Brad,so for that I think Jane should have her ass kicked.And again I am happy Greg and Leanne had a wonderful life together.Lastly Uncle Merv should learn to keep his dick in his pants and stop being such a perv.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 4 years ago
This is worthy of a chapter 2

Great story

englishw4yenglishw4yover 2 years ago

I want a sequel to this about their relationship before they got married, proposal, wedding night, honeymoon, etc

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I almost stopped reading bcs of merv, man are people actually this awful?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous