Leanne the Lusty Lifeguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I wouldn't say that," said Greg modestly, still unable to believe he had lost his virginity to a six foot four beauty who he always assumed was miles out of his league.

"Oh look at that, I'm getting pussy juice all over your aunt and uncle's bed," said Leanne. She giggled suggestively. "You know, your tongue might come in handy to stop any more problems."

Greg needed no further prompting, his head going between Leanne's legs, licking away her feminine wetness from her twat with enthusiasm enjoying every smell, taste and sensation from her crotch.

Not to be out-done, when Greg was done licking her vagina Leanne moved her own head to Greg's groin and removed the teenager's condom, licking the residual semen away from his cock, giving Greg a good look in her mouth filled with white cum, before swallowing it.

"The fun doesn't end here," Leanne promised her younger lover. "It's shower time."

She led Greg into the bathroom and soon were under the warm water of the shower, Greg feeling Leanne's powerful arms embracing his skinny frame. They French-kissed and soaped each other up, Greg loving washing Leanne's breasts, pubic hair, bum, vagina and anus. Her pubic hair filled with soap and bubbles was a wonderful sight to behold, as was the soapy water running down her long legs to her bare feet.

Leanne herself enjoyed washing Greg's penis and balls, and feeling the teenager rise to her touch she laughed. "You'll need to keep it under control for the moment there Greg."

Drying each other off they dressed and as Leanne brushed her hair she said, "Greg, you said there was no party this weekend while you were alone in the house. How about I stay over and we have our own private, sexy party together all weekend? I can show you those other positions I mentioned earlier?"

Greg gasped. "Really?"

"Of course," said Leanne. "I was actually hoping to stay somewhere else this weekend like with a friend. Derek's girlfriend Cathy is home from Canberra this weekend, and she and Derek obviously want to spend some time together so I'll sort of feel awkward there."

"Yeah, I'd really like that," said the delighted Greg.

"I thought you might," said Leanne. "I'll just need an hour or so to go home and collect some things and let Derek know that I'll be spending the weekend with a friend, and I'll be right back."

Greg eagerly awaited Leanne's return and that evening it felt to the young man almost as good as sex when they climbed into bed, Leanne wearing an oversize tee-shirt over knickers and Greg boxer shorts and fell asleep in each other's arms, Greg smelling Leanne's hair conditioner as he drifted off.

However, when Greg awoke to a grey overcast Sydney Saturday morning, he was alone in the bed, Leanne was nowhere to be seen. Still waking up, a feeling of horror swept over the young man that perhaps he had dreamed the whole thing and he was still a loser virgin, unable to talk to a pretty girl much less make love to one.

Then Greg heard the toilet flush and the taps run in the bathroom, before Leanne returned on her bare feet, adjusting her panties through her oversize tee-shirt. Greg breathed a sigh of relief -- it was real after all.

"Morning Greg, I just needed the loo," Leanne said chirpily, getting back into bed beside the younger man, and then kissing him. Before long Leanne was sitting on his face wearing her knickers -- white with pink roses -- and he was on his way to heaven again, with plenty more fun to follow this weekend.

*

EPILOGUE

On a fine autumn Saturday in the autumn of 1982, Mervyn Tyler sat in a Sydney church wearing a suit, his wife Rose at his side wearing a formal dress and a hat.

Merv reflected on the morning early in 1980 when he had given his nephew Greg a lift to work, and had made one of the greatest wrong calls in history. He had predicted that Greg's chances of getting together with a beautiful blonde lifeguard named Leanne were about as likely as seeing Australia's cricket team bowling underarm.

The summer of 1981 had seen Merv watching a one day match on television between Australia and New Zealand where a major controversy erupted when the Australians did indeed bowl underarm. Now his skinny nephew Greg stood in a church wearing a tuxedo opposite the much taller Leanne who looked very nice in a long white wedding dress exchanging vows before the priest pronounced them husband and wife which they sealed with a kiss.

As the newly married couple walked back down the aisle, Merv again could not believe how he had underestimated his nephew so much. He also was pleased, as he could check out Leanne's hot figure more often now she was married to Greg, starting with today as she looked pretty damn fine in her wedding dress. 'Merv the Perve' was definitely up to his old tricks again.

THE END - HOPE YOU ENJOYED

1...5678910