Learning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane rang the doorbell 5 minutes after my wife went to their apartment, and the first thing she said after I invited her in, told me it was going to be a long and embarrassing night. It was about how beautiful my wife looked with Kevin's black cock in her mouth, and how happily she was sucking him when Diane left the house. Then she asked me how it made me feel, knowing my wife enjoyed sucking her husband's cock so much. I said that as long as my wife was happy, I was happy, and she said that it sounded like I didn't think I made her happy, and then asked why I felt that way

When I didn't answer right away, she said my wife told her I didn't think I was man enough for her anymore, ever since our failed attempt at swinging. But, my wife wasn't with Kevin because she thought I wasn't man enough for her, she was with him because she felt it was time for us to try swinging again, and for me to put that night behind me. If my wife didn't think I was man enough for her, why didn't she go out with the guy her friends gave her number to? Why didn't she start going out and fucking other men like I told her she could? And why was she here with me now, because my wife wouldn't have sent her to me if she didn't think I was man enough to make her happy too, would she? Now, if I wanted her to leave, all I had to do was say so. If I wanted her to stay though, wasn't it time I showed her that, by at least kissing her?

Well, I definitely wanted her to stay, and I showed her that, by kissing her long and hard as my hands got busy showing her that they wanted her to stay too. When our kiss broke, she said that she wanted to stay too, then led me to the bedroom where we started slowly undressing each other. She was down to just her underwear before I was, because all she'd had on over it had been a summer dress that fell to her feet as soon as I moved it off her shoulders to kiss them. Then, after licking and sucking her braless tits for a few minutes, I tried to lay her back on the bed so I could slide her panties off and start eating her pussy.

She stopped me though, saying she wanted to begin the same place my wife did, before dropping to her knees to work on my pants. Because she wanted to see if she loved her first taste of a vanilla cock as much as my wife loved the taste of her first chocolate one. Then, when she finally freed by cock, she said I definitely had nothing to be ashamed about there, because it was at least as big as Kevin's. So, after she finished making me cum in her mouth, we were going to figure out what made me think I wasn't a "real man". That didn't take too long, not much more than 5 minutes, between her very talented lips and tongue, and the thrill of watching my cock slide into her almost black face. Then she was saying that vanilla was her new favorite flavor, as she moved up to kiss me like my wife usually did.

My hesitation at that point made her say that it was just as she suspected after the things my wife told her. My problem that night wasn't the only reason I felt the way I did, although this could be part of why I had the problem in the first place. I felt that the things I did with my wife, after I came in her, made me less of a man in hers and everyone else's eyes. And, I'd had problems that night because I'd promised her I'd do at least one of them in front of her friends, and had been scared of what they'd think when I did. My wife didn't think any less of me for doing it, that was for sure, and neither did she. So, I should just go ahead and kiss her, because she was my wife for the night, and wanted everything I gave my other wife.

After the kiss, which lasted longer than the blow job before it, she said that the thing that really bothered her was me letting other people decide what made me a man. A real man did the things they liked doing, and didn't care what other people thought. When I started to speak, she said she already knew what I was going to say, and it was a flat out lie. I didn't just do it to make my wife happy; I did it because I liked doing it for myself. If I hadn't, already wanted to do those things, I would have fought a lot harder against doing them. Hell, even the most loyal submissives needed a threat of punishment before doing something they really didn't want to do.

But, all my wife had to do to get any of it, was tell me she was doing, or would do, the female versions of those things, and I caved in right away. That even included me licking other men's cum out of her, and the only time I actually said no was when she wanted me to do it in front of other people. So, any claims I made that I didn't like doing those things, were just my fear of what others would think when they saw me licking sperm out of my wife. And, the only way we'd both be happy, was for me to finally admit that I loved the taste of sperm as much as my wife did.

Then I made the mistake of saying that was probably the only thing I did that made my wife happy in bed, because Diane ripped into me big time. She said that if it was true, my wife would definitely have taken me up on my offer for her to go out all the time, and would just have me lick her clean when she came home from her 'dates'. There was a big difference between something being your favorite activity and it being the only thing you liked. Were blow jobs the only way my wife made me happy in bed, since I wanted them every time we had sex? And, didn't I prefer to get them after I fucked her in the ass? Well, women loved getting their pussies eaten, the same way men loved getting their cocks sucked. So, why wouldn't my wife want the same kind of thing I did every night, oral sex after the fucking was over?

The fact that she wanted it after other guys fucked her wasn't any different either, because I wanted her to suck my cock after I fucked other women too, didn't I? My wife loved everything we did, the same as me, and, just like me, she liked one of them more than the others. Also, like me, she didn't do the one I like the most just to make me happy, she did it because she liked doing it herself too. Unlike me though, my wife admitted that she liked licking herself off my cock, and would gladly lick me, in front of everyone, after her, meaning Diane, and I made love. If my wife was willing to say that and do that openly, why couldn't I say and do the same.

That's when I said the words I think Diane was waiting for all night, that some things were more acceptable for women than for men. Hell, women could even eat each other's pussies, and society didn't think it was gay, but a guy doing what I did, even if I didn't suck the guy's cock, automatically made me a faggot. Because she said that even if I did suck Kevin's cock, none of them would think I was a faggot, not her, not Kevin, and most definitely, not my wife.

 Her statement was so full of certainty that I had to ask if my wife had actually told her that. She said yes, although the conversation hadn't started there, it had started with them talking about their fantasies. It was when my wife mentioned one of her favorites, me eating her pussy while someone was fucking her, that the subject came up. Because, when Diane told her it would be almost impossible for me to do it without my tongue touching the guy's cock every now and then, my wife said that was a big part of the thrill. If she just wanted to be eaten while fucking, she could easily have a girl do it. With me though those accidental touches were on the line she liked to play with, the not quite bisexual line.

Then when Diane asked her how she'd feel if I crossed the line and started to lick the guy on purpose, and my wife had said that was the thrilling part, to see if I'd go all the way. Because, she had some fantasies that went past that point, all the way to us licking the guy together, and kissing each other around the head of the guy's cock while he was cumming in both our mouths. That's when Diane had asked her if she was trying to turn me into a bisexual, and my wife had told her she wasn't trying to turn me into anything. She just wanted me to be free, free of the guilt and fear that my own fantasies were causing me.

She'd known from the very beginning, when we first started talking about swinging, that I had the same fantasies she did. Because, the parts that I always emphasized were where she sucked other men's cocks and got fucked by them, not where I did things with other women. And, when I talked about women, it was always her doing things with them too, not me. All I ever did in those fantasies was please her, because that was what made me happy. Even when she added kissing and licking her clean after she fucked other men, my fantasies were still about pleasing her. So, if pleasing her was what made me happy, she was going to let me make all her fantasies come true, including the ones where I sucked other men's cocks too.

But, she didn't want me to hate myself, and she didn't want a sissy sex slave either. That meant that she was going to make all the fantasies I told her come true too, like her eating pussy while I made love to her. Except she was going to make sure I fucked those women myself first, so she'd also have something to lick out of their pussies and assholes. We'd only swing with couples, so there'd always be a girl there for me to fuck. And, as long as I did fuck those women, she'd let me suck the guy's cock too if I wanted. Diane had been slowly stroking me while she talked, and said I obviously wasn't totally turned off by what my wife wanted; although she wasn't sure which parts had excited me the most.

She did hope the things about other women were part of it, because she wouldn't mind being that girl, for both me and my wife. And, if I did want to go that far, Kevin wouldn't mind either, because I wouldn't be the first guy to suck his cock. Even if I didn't do that, my wife was right that I needed to stop being afraid of what I did want to do. So, I was definitely going to lick my wife clean in front of them, and we were going to practice that as soon as I finished making love to her. And with that, she guided my cock into the hot wet cavern of my first black pussy. Make love is what we did too, soft and romantic with lots of kissing, which made Diane say that now she really wanted to be the woman of my wife's fantasies, and not just a onetime thing either.

After her first orgasm, she said she hoped she didn't scare me, but she and Kevin were looking for more than just casual swing partners. They were looking for a couple to have a long term relationship with, because they weren't into swapping partners all the time like most swingers. And she was already hoping we'd be that couple because she definitely liked how I made love. The other men she'd been with, and it was more than a few, were all trying to prove they were 'real men', by fucking her as hard and fast as they could. Now, she knew why my wife said I was more than man enough for her, because I had nothing to prove to anyone.

As a matter of fact, she thought my problems that night had nothing to do with why that couple hadn't wanted to swing with us again, and she thought they really might have had a big fight. Because, the only thing that made most swingers jealous was one of them starting to have real feelings for the people they were swinging with. The way I made love was all about feelings, and they might have fought because the girl wanted to try again despite my problems. Something her husband couldn't allow because she might start falling in love with me. So, because the husband wanted to keep fucking my wife, and she couldn't blame him, they had to replace me with the kind of 'real man' that wouldn't make him jealous.

She and Kevin weren't scared of that, because they knew that the long term relationship they were looking for would mean the couples more or less falling in love with each other. She wanted me to know that I was more than man enough for her to fall in love with me, if I kept making love to her like this. And, if my tongue was half as good as my wife said it was, she definitely would. I guess those were words that I'd been waiting to hear, not that she might be falling in love with me, but that I was worth falling in love with. Because, after we came, I wasn't apprehensive at all about sliding down to lick her clean.

And, even her telling me to imagine it was her husband's sperm, and I was licking it out of my wife, did nothing to lessen the pleasure of eating her pussy. To be honest, I was actually getting more joy out of eating her pussy than I did on my best days with my wife, because something about her cunt juice just tasted better. The best part of eating my wife is right before she cums, when she gets really musky. Diane's started there, and just got stronger, touching some primitive chord in me that increased my hunger for her. And, when she asked me to concentrate on her asshole, to get it ready for my cock, the taste was even stronger there. Then I was sliding into that tight ass, while she was kissing me and telling me my tongue was even better than my wife said, and that she hoped my wife wanted to keep seeing Kevin, because she was keeping me.

And, for once, there was no psychoanalysis, because she was too busy moaning and kissing me to do any talking until I was licking her clean again. Even then, half of what she said was about how lucky my wife was to have me, and the other half was about hoping I was ready, because she wanted to make love to me again real soon. Then, she rewarded me for being such a fantastic lover, by giving me a slow sexy blow job before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, Diane woke me my second favorite way, by sitting on my face, then rode me to a slow gentle orgasm before sitting on my face again. After that, she got dressed and gave me a long goodbye kiss, then went home to send my wife back to me. It was over an hour later before I heard her key in the door, and I found out why when she gave me a big kiss filled with fresh cum. Then, after saying she hoped I enjoyed our night as much as Diane had, she sat her also freshly fucked asshole on my face to tell me about her night. The first thing she said was that she now knew why women loved black cock, because Kevin's was so delicious she'd sucked it three times last night and once this morning. And, although he couldn't make love as long as me, he'd cum in her ass twice and her pussy once too, not counting this morning's ass fuck.

Then, after her second orgasm, she asked the important question, was I ready to lick her clean in front of them, because both her and Diane were hoping we could get together for dinner and the rest of it tonight. When I nodded yes, it triggered her third orgasm, and she rolled off my face to reward me the same way Diane had the night before. Then, while she was slowly sucking me, I told her what Diane had said about wanting a long term relationship. She waited until she finished, and we were lying in each other's arms kissing, before she answered. Then she said that Kevin had talked about that too, and if I liked Diane as much as she'd liked Kevin, then she was all for it. Of course, it all depended on how things went that night, and whether we still felt the same in the morning.

Dinner wasn't that unusual, because we'd eaten together as friends before. What was unusual was how quickly we paired off after dinner, without any small talk at all, and began passionately kissing our partners for the evening. And, less than 5 minutes after the kissing started, the girls were already on their knees between our legs, working on getting our pants off. My wife wasted no time sliding her lips over the head of Kevin's black cock, whereas Diane took the time to tell me to concentrate on watching how happily my wife sucked him, before sliding her mouth over mine. That's not to say that my wife didn't look at me, she just wasn't interested in watching what Diane was doing.

She was more interested in looking into my eyes, and putting on a show for me, and asking if she looked beautiful with Kevin's big black cock in her mouth. When I moaned out a yes answer, she said she was glad I thought so, because she planned on it being there every night from now on. Then, without even looking, she said Diane looked pretty with mine in her mouth too, and she was sure Diane wouldn't mind the nightly trade. Diane threw it back at my wife, saying she didn't mind because she was addicted to vanilla now, as well as being in love with my tongue. And they kept up that back and forth, until Kevin started flooding my wife's tonsils, and I followed right behind him.

Then, I got my first shock of the night, when I nervously walked over to give my wife the kiss she was waiting for. Because, while I was kissing my wife, she turned my head enough to show me that Kevin was kissing Diane just as hard. Then, she pushed me away, and told me to kiss Diane too, then give her the tongue fucking she said she loved. But, I didn't need to worry about jealousy, because Kevin's tongue was almost as good as mine.

Diane though, did admit to a little jealousy, except she was jealous of me, because I'd get to lick her husband's delicious sperm out of my wife's also obviously delicious pussy. She said that she couldn't wait for her turn to do that, and I told her she could take my turn if she wanted to. As I moved up to slide inside her, she asked if I was still scared of that, and I told her no. When the time came, I'd be able to do it; I just wasn't as thrilled about it as they were. She answered that it was because I'd always done it long afterwards, and that the fresher the sperm was, the better it tasted. And, after tonight I'd be just as thrilled about tasting really fresh sperm as they were.

I reminded her that I'd always tasted my own right after I came, and she said it wasn't the same. Tasting herself or another girl, on someone's cock, wasn't the same as eating the girl's pussy yourself. Then, before I read too much into that statement, which in hindsight I should have taken as a warning of what the girl's had planned, she changed the subject. She said that my wife would find that out later that night, after the ass fucking, and she hoped my wife loved it as much as she did. When I asked what she meant, she said that I wasn't the only one who would be facing their fears tonight. My wife was also going to face her final fear, and eat her first pussy, right in front of me. Unlike me though, my wife was actually excited about doing it, because she wanted to finally become the slut of my fantasies. Then Diane directed my attention back to my wife, where she had her legs wrapped around Kevin's back, urging him to fuck her with his wonderful black cock, and said it looked like she was already quite a slut to her.

 It didn't take long after that for me to see the unmistakable signs that both my wife and Kevin were cumming. Then, after my wife looked over at us, to see we weren't even close yet, she started urging Kevin to keep fucking her, so I'd have twice as much of his sperm to lick out of her well fucked cunt. Hearing that, Diane started her own pep talk to me, saying she wanted me to cum before Kevin came the second time. That way I could be ready and waiting to start licking my wife the second Kevin pulled out of her. And, again she told me how jealous she was, especially since I'd be getting a double serving of her husband's delicious cum. Then followed it up by more talk about how it tasted better and better the fresher it was, and that if I got it as soon as it came out of his cock, I'd really love it.

Again, another warning I should have paid attention to, instead of just thinking she was talking about how quickly I started eating my wife. I was there waiting too, like Diane wanted; because she started pushing me in that direction before I even got my breath back from my orgasm. Then, as soon as Kevin's cock left her cunt, my wife was pulling my head tight against her pussy, and screaming for me to lick every drop of cum out of my black cock loving slut. And, after two orgasms, begging me to open her asshole for her black lover's cock so she could feed me his sperm after he fucked her there. That's what Diane told me when I got back to her, and she was lining my cock up with her asshole, that this one would be a little different. Because, after I came in her ass, I was going to lie back on the couch, and she would start giving me a slow sexy blow job. Then, when Kevin was finished fucking my wife's ass, my wife was going to come over and feed Kevin's sperm into my waiting mouth.