Learning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was when Diane started sucking me, and told me to close my eyes and open my mouth, that all the things they'd said began to click. Like how licking pussy juice off a guy was different than eating the pussy yourself. And, how sperm tasted better the fresher it was, and if I tasted it as soon as it came out of his cock, I'd really love it. Finally, knowing my wife, she always had me do the new things first, before she did, and was planning on licking Diane tonight. So, it was no surprise, that instead of feeling my wife sitting on my face, I felt something else touch my lips, and heard my wife telling me to turn my head towards them a little and open my mouth wider.

Then my wife was whispering in my ear, telling me that Kevin hadn't cum in her ass like he was supposed to, and that the sperm she'd wanted to feed me was still stuck in his balls. And, how she'd love me even more than she already did, if I helped Kevin get it out of there. Those words overcame the rest of my fears, and I began softly sucking my first cock, which from how good it felt in my mouth, wouldn't be my last. Once she saw that I wasn't pulling away, she added the part that Diane had told me. That was for Diane not to let me have an orgasm yet, because as soon as I made Kevin cum, she wanted me to finish the ass fucking Kevin started, while Diane sat on her face and fed her the mess I'd made inside her.

Needless to say, after that night, we began making all the rest of everyone's fantasies come true, starting with the girls getting eaten while they were being fucked. I wasn't surprised to find out that Kevin was also bisexual, and gladly took his turns as the licker. For us guys, there were the two girl blow jobs, and sometimes, all three of us trying to suck the other guy's cock at the same time. And, the girls also added some that didn't require us to be bi, like sex during their periods, and some special games in the shower.

Diane and Kevin also got what they'd really wanted, permanent swing partners they could fall in love with, and who would love them as well. Although, the method we chose to seal our love for each other was a little different than you'd expect. Because, instead of a symbolic wedding to join our two couples together, we chose the medieval method of joining families. That is, that the girls decided to have a baby from the guy they weren't married to, meaning my wife had Kevin's and Diane had mine. We also each had one of our own too, and the four of them are very happy with having four loving parents instead of just two. And, now that my fears are gone, we're all just as happy as the kids.