All Comments on 'Learning a Lesson Pt. 01'

by NaughtyJuice

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Good

Nice to see a different kind of father/daughter incest story.

doctorsamdoctorsamabout 8 years ago
Delicious Exploration

Liked the way it explored themes in the same way as the father begins exploring his daughter. Well written and promises much.

NaughtyJuiceNaughtyJuiceabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks to you both!

I very much enjoyed writing this. I think there will be a few more with these two characters. Keep your eyes open for them!

RokuPRokuPabout 8 years ago
@Averygoodlay

This is fiction and fantasy. Your kind of mean spirited judgment is not welcome here. These comments are supposed to be for constructive criticism on the writing itself. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it bad or wrong. If it's not your cup of tea move on. Again, remember that it is fiction and fantasy, and the thought police have no jurisdiction here. By your reckoning since murder is wrong and bad in real life, no story or movie should ever depict murder, especially not someone enjoying it in the book or movie. But that happens all the time and I bet you don't have a problem with that so shut your mouth about this.

I for one rather enjoyed it and I think the writing and pacing is excellent. The author paints a wonderful picture. I look forward to more.

Tracy1989Tracy1989over 1 year ago

Stupid, why a Binder?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous