All Comments on 'Learning About Holly Ch. 01'

by hiwayman61

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So incredibly hot!

I love this! I met own bride while she was making out and groping some hunky guy in a seaside bar. I went with them back to his place but he was to wasted to play so I brought her home and we played all night and have been together ever since. Tell more about Holly! She sounds so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
An honest author

I just read the first part. The description of women told me I would not like the story so I skipped the rest.

However, unlike most authors, this author lets the reader know at the beginning what to expect. For that he deserves a 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not hot

i don't know what it would feel like entering my wife after another, but if i fill her up and enter her again in a little while she is so slick i get very little friction. so, i think the author confuses psychological with physical stimuli. i got bummed out before iread the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the ultimate

fucking a pussy full of cum is psdycvhologically exciting but unrewarding if the pussy is overloaded. now, the best, fucking an asshole full of cum. it does expand very much and almost snaps right back. none of her cum adfds to the moisture...and...the tight hiole, the thick lubrication make for a vacuum effect that pulls every droip out of you is a hurry. try it as soon and as often as you can.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Married

This whore would become your wife? Cucky fool.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
That is a great start

would love to hear how our relationship progressed and what the status is today. Is she still putting out at a high level? did she maintain her weight? Has her enthusiasm for strange cock diminished? Why did you never come back to write again? did you publich followup stories on another website/ pls advise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous