Learning About Myself Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your knees." A soft spoken order which I obeyed without thought. Paul was telling me to. My legs were apart. For the man to look up. Paul knew he was humiliating me but he knew that I was growing more and more excited by it. I wanted to be exposed by him. Wanted him to show me off. It felt so sexual. Liz and David had seen me naked, seen how wet I was, how horny I was. That had made me really hot. Now Paul was showing me to a total stranger. I wanted Paul to show the man how much of a slut I was too. His slut. My knees were spread wide, my thighs beckoning. The thong was tight against my swollen sex.

"Put your hands down, on the seat beside you. Lift." I lifted my bottom off the seat and Paul took down my thong a little at a time. I had to bring my knees together as it passed them but spread them eagerly again and felt the cool air on my throbbing pussy as I did. The thong was around my ankles keeping them together, my lips fully on display as I had kept myself off the seat on my hands, looking as if I was thrusting my vulnerable cunt forward. I stayed like that for long moments feeling my lips parting and my arousal mounting.

Suddenly I was sure I saw the man spurt from his cock. He came on his hands. I was gasping but stayed still. I watched as the man wiped himself and put his cock away. He stood up and seemed to nod before walking away. He was much older than Paul and a little bald patch was noticeable.

I could see cars on the roads in the distance as Paul took me further into the woods, bent me over and took me. I was his to use. I knew that. His cock felt big but I was very well lubricated and I felt myself quickly spasming around it as he stretched me. I was sure someone would see, coming to investigate the smacking sounds of our bodies and probably my grunts and moans. On the way home I was not allowed to wipe myself. Paul's cum trickled constantly from my bruised pussy, down my thighs from me as we walked. I was grinning shyly, my heart pounded.

In bed that night I lay on my back impaled on Paul's cock. It only moved a tiny little bit as I felt his heat and his hardness spearing me. I could feel my muscles clamping around him. I couldn't stop them. Paul was above me, my hands by my neck, my legs around him, my body his to see and use. He felt so big in me.

"Do you like me showing you to others?"

"Yes. If that's what you want, Sir." My muscles just wouldn't obey me. The contractions were gradually getting stronger. I was becoming more aroused by Paul's cock in me. I could feel each slight movement and it seemed to throb.

"I like you calling me Sir, by the way. You've begun to do it at times even though I didn't demand it."

"I'm pleased Sir."

"Would you ever show yourself like that if I didn't tell you to?"

"Oh God no. Never. I could never do anything like that Sir."

"Me telling you allows you to let yourself to do things doesn't it?"

"Yes. I do what you tell me Sir. I like you telling me to do things."

"You like them looking at you, seeing you."

"Yes. Yes Sir."

"Its rather humiliating isn't it?"

"Yes."

"You like that feeling, that sexual embarrassment, sexual humiliation."

It wasn't a question but I said "Yes."

"But you like that, don't you, it gives it an edge. A little like a spanking. Different but similar." God how did he know?

"Yes Sir." I whispered throatily.

"What could he see?"

"My tits Sir."

"What else?"

"My pussy Sir."

"Do you think he thought of it is a nice clean pussy?"

"No."

"What do you think he thought of it as?"

"A cunt... My cunt... My dirty cunt Sir."

"When I showed him your tits, you didn't try to stop him seeing them did you?"

"No."

"And when I unfastened your skirt and took off your knits you didn't try and close your legs to him, did you?"

"No Sir."

"You knew what was happening was naughty, slutty, but you wanted him to see you, didn't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"You could see his hard cock?"

"Yes Sir."

"You don't normally get excited by cocks do you? If he had flashed you it wouldn't have excited you would it?"

"No Sir. But... he... was excited... by me,... by my tits and cunt."

"Yes he was. He came looking at them. It excited you."

"Yes Sir."

My muscles were contracting more now, forcing me to buck, buck up against him, his cock. He smiled at me and slid slowly out then slowly back deep. I groaned loudly. My arms stayed where they should, at my neck, my legs opened wider, higher, to allow him access. He slid out and in again with the same result. My toes were curling like I had cramp, my legs were trembling. I needed fucking again.

"Please. Please fuck me. Oh fuck me hard."

"You may cum when you need to."

He fucked me. Slowly at first, then quicker, more forcibly as I screamed under him, jerking and convulsing in orgasm after orgasm.

It was another warm night. We were at David and Liz's house. It was Sunday. Paul hadn't specified what I wear so I wore a denim skirt and white tee shirt, with matching white underwear. Though my skirt wasn't short David hadn't been able to take his eyes off my tits ever since we arrived though luckily the bra helped disguise the shape and hardness of my nipples. We sat drinking wine, or rather they did, I had a tonic as I was driving. Mostly I looked at the carpet as we talked about next years holidays and, sometimes, I almost lost myself in the discussions and laughter but I couldn't really. What would happen on holiday now? How would I cope?

"Have you been spanked lately?" Out of the blue Liz changing the subject. She was curled up in her chair.

I nodded my head.

"Yesterday. Maintenance spanking. But we have learnt something else that she likes as well."

"Is that so? Well tell us Paul."

"She has admitted to liking her body been shown off. Aroused by it." I blushed wildly knowing I was the show and had known for the last hour that something like this was going to happen. It had made my thighs increasingly wet. I felt the eyes of the men on me.

"You mean like when she is spanked?"

Yes. Yes. But also at other times too. With strangers in the park."

"What! With strangers? In the park?" Both Liz and David were looking at me open mouthed. "Flashing them? Oh, the mall. Showing your tits off in the mall! Did it make you wet?" She laughed. I looked at the carpet.

"If she flashers strangers in the park I see no reason why she shouldn't do it here too." David laughed.

"Well she is naked much of the time in our house. Preparing dinner and doing everything she needs to do."

"Oh well certainly then. Its not fair that her friends should miss out. Anyway its time now. Time for me." Her face was flushed now I saw.

I felt as I always did when I was to be spanked, butterflies in my stomach, a throbbing inside me, a feeling of embarrassment and knowing my place. I was told to stand in the middle of the carpet as she sat, not knowing what to do. I was so nervous and awkward. In some ways I just wanted it to be over, this stage anyway.

"Take off your top and skirt. Every second think of what you are doing, think of stripping for us all, showing your tits and cunt, pleasing us all." Her quiet firm voice. I trembled. I hadn't thought it through. I hadn't thought what she'd want or expect. I'd been hiding my head in the sand. I had been naked in front of her before, when I had been spanked by Paul, but it was all different now, she was telling me to be.

Still facing Liz I stripped as she had told me, slowly, sensually for them. I took off my T shirt. My tits swung embarrassingly as I folded it neatly at my feet as I now always did. It should have felt almost normal to be doing this. But there was something very embarrassing being half naked in front of another woman, though being so in front of another woman at her command was more than I had imagined. I unfastened my skirt, let it down my legs, folded it with my breasts swaying as before.

I was the slut. I was submissive. She came over to me, slid down the straps on my bra, pulled it over my nipples. I knew my face was bright red. She unfastened it, pulled it off me, threw it into a corner of the room. She knelt down in front of me on one knee, pulled my knits down so slowly, so embarrassingly. Without being told I thrust my pussy forward, spread my legs, put my hands behind me. I wanted them to see me. I wanted to be desirable to them, wanting them to know how pleasing I could be. I was very aroused. I was the slut. I looked at the floor, past my hard long nipples. Liz made me turn around for the men. I was naked because Paul had told me to obey her.

She had me turn and lift my arms so that she could look at my tits. My nipples were hard and sensitive. My breasts aren't very big, not as big as hers, but I liked to think of them as pert. They are nicely rounded and didn't sag.

She stood and walked around me. Her clothed, me naked. She went behind me and came close. I felt her hand slide over my stomach to my breast. I felt her breath in my ear. She fondled them, weighed them in her palms, squeezed my nipples, squeezed the flesh."

"I always wanted to hold these, feel you. I can now. Whenever I want."

"You are such a naughty girl."

"Yes Miss." I gasped.

"Tell me what happen to naughty little sluts like you Hannah?"

"Oh! I get spanked. My bottom is smacked", I breathed."

"Why is that Hannah?m

"I need to be taught a lesson, shown who's boss. I need to be exposed, made to know my place."

"And what part of your body was naughty with the stranger in the park, Hannah?"

"My tits and pussy were naughty. My pussy. My tits."

She looked at me for long seconds. "I have a pussy because I am a lady. You, on the other hand, are a slut and yours is called a cunt. What have you got?" I didn't like that word. I accepted it from Paul, but this was different, with a woman. It was humiliating. She knew the power of the words.

"I have a... cunt Miss."

"Good girl. Always call it that from now on with me. And if your tits and cunt were naughty, Hannah, where do you think should you be spanked?" My breathing seemed to stop.

Liz walked out of the room for a minute. I felt rather too obvious, naked in front of the two men. When she came back she had a carrier bag.

"I think I have a ruler here for your tits," she said. I shuddered at the thought. I had expected to be hit on my buttocks, I had never been punished anywhere else. The idea of my tender tits being hit was really horrifying. She took out a ruler she had bought with me. I was afraid but also so turned on. The men in the room had disappeared behind the haze of my fear and humiliation and horniness.

She led me to the coffee table, unusually cleared of all from its surface. I was to lay down along it, the top so cold against my back and buttocks. My legs were off the end facing the men, my head just resting on the other end. She took my arms and placed them holding under the edges. I offered no resistance. My breathing was rapid. I was ready, expectant of pain. Knowing what she was going to do.

I closed my eyes again. Suddenly I felt her squeeze a nipple and my eyes flew open. She was lifting my breast using the nipple and smacking it with the ruler. My eyes were fixed on the ceiling. She lifted both in turn, lifting them with the nipple, tapping the ruler lightly all over both my breasts. It didn't hurt so much as initially shocked me. I could feel myself warming, even as I tensed my body for more to come. She made quick flicking slaps all around each breast, around the nipples. My face was burning. I felt the sun on my skin from the windows. Then she started on my squeezed hard nipples - slapping slapping, not hard but it needn't be, they were very sensitive now. I bit my lip. She varied her strokes, ensuring each breast had the same attention in turn. The slaps were becoming harder and louder, until I was at a point just below screaming. She kept that level up, not changing, keeping me suspended in that place between pain and something else.

"I've been practicing this. I could do this for hours, its so good." I heard in the distance. I began tossing my head and letting out gasp-like little panting screams, my hands clutching desperately on the sides of the table. My tits were glowing, they felt like ripe fruit ready to open in their ripeness, so big, so enlarged, so hot. I wanted to hold them, rub them. I wanted her to stop, I wanted her to carry on.

When she did stop she left me shaking and covered in sweat. My white breast skin was flawed with a deep crimson tan, little dark red lines ran on them where the edges of the ruler had caught. I was burning and stinging, seemingly aflame. The smarting concentrated on my nipples which stood out sharply and glowed a deeper colour than the surrounding flesh, aching for relief from the smarting ache that covered them.

"What do you say?"

"Ughh... Thank you, thank you Miss," I whispered, my mouth dry. I was still keeping my eyes closed and grasping the edges of the table with my hands, I found myself pushing up pressing her breasts higher. My breathing deeper now.

I was left like that a while. I don't think I was spoken to and didn't respond if I had been. Only Gradually did I calm. Only gradually did the realisation come back to me of where I was, that the two men and Liz were looking at my naked punished body, I knew what they were thinking, they knew what I was.

"You've opened your legs for the men, haven't you slut?" I closed them quickly, bringing my thighs together. "No, keep them apart. They like looking and you like showing. And anyway, they need to be open for the next part. I think the ruler has possibilities don't you? But I think its the small pink spatula next. Your tits look a wonderful colour. I'll put cream on them later. Now open your legs. Bring them around the sides of the table." I saw the pink spatula in her hand. I remembered how it had a small flat part, the silicon springy and the handle was as thick as the ginger ones.

I tried to do as she said but it was difficult. My mind wasn't working properly, it took me a while to comprehend. I eventually splayed my legs until my knees and feet were along the sides of the table. I felt my lips parting, pulling apart, showing the inside of my pussy, my cunt. I could feel the heat and wetness there. My mound was pushed up by my position as though seeking attention.

She stood above me. Suddenly I saw her removing her top. I could see her bra, her big tits. I didn't know why she took it off. I was trying to work things out as the spatula hit my mound. My legs jerked in but were stopped by the table, my knees attempting to push together. It hurt. I realised as beefier she wasn't hitting me hard, but the light touches were becoming harder. They were slaps of the spatula on the soft flesh of my mound above the bone. The slaps moved in circles around it, heating it more and more. I tried to raise my head to watch but could only manage a few seconds. Suddenly they moved to my soft upper thighs. A couple of hard smacks against my legs. She waited each time my legs closed, waited for me to open them again for her to continue. She smacked my lips! Oh God she hit my pussy lips and I was jerking. The slaps were wet, spraying. All my sex was on fire. She did it over and over, the heat turned up again on my mound. The slaps were similar to the ruler but heavier and heated me quicker. I couldn't keep still. I realised I was making noises, saliva drooled on my face. My cunt felt huge, enormous, needy.

Eventually I lay still, gasping for breath. My tits and cunt throbbing, a pounding inside me.

Where had it all changed? Not long ago she was my friend and I was the alpha girl in the relationship, or so I thought. Now? I certainly wasn't in charge now. I'd never told her to be naked, never pulled her nipple, never intended punishing her. But she was going to do that and more to me. Had she always wanted to do that?

I jerked as her hand just touched my pussy lips. She smiled. The hand pressed more firmly then came away. Looking at the floor I felt her fingers begin gently explore my stomach then my mound and smooth lips. I had to spread my legs a little wider for her. I found it deeply embarrassing, feeling her control of me. It felt sexual. No woman or girl had ever touched me there. I had felt like this with men, with Paul, this sensation of being so slippery, so wet because of them, but I was surprised this wasn't different. I knew it was another woman, Liz, who was doing it and it made me feel somewhat ashamed yet gave me some relief too, discovering that I could enjoy somebody else, a woman, telling me what to do, what to accept. It didn't seem to matter who it was that dominated me, touched me, who saw me. I would do anything, I realised with a shudder. She was right I was a slut. Her fingers were deep inside me.

I felt something push inside me. Easily in my slippery cunt. Slowly I understood it was the spatula. I felt my insides grasping the handle. As tight as I could. It was humiliating but I didn't object.

"Oh that was easy wasn't it? Did she mean the handle penetrating me easily? Or did she mean how quickly I had submitted? We both knew I had. Her quiet assurance, her ability to be quiet and let me realise, it was all too much.

"Mmmm." I nodded.

"Yes 'Miss'"

"Sorry Miss."

"Tell me why it went into your cunt so was easily." That word from her. Paul was correct in using it but from her it was disgusting. It was dirty. She saw my reaction. Now, why did my thick spatula handle go so easily into your dirty little cunt?"

"Because... because I'm... I'm wet... it's wet... my cunt." She understood that making me actually say it made it much more humiliating.

"You like this, don't you? Turned on by it. Being told what to do. By a woman too. Is that why you are so wet?"

And I was getting wetter as the handle pressed inside me. A woman, my friend, Liz, penetrating me. I had never been with a girl, never had any kind of sex with other girls. I thought I might always pretend it was a man, like practice kisses with other girls when younger. I also knew I couldn't pretend. This was different in lots of ways. I couldn't quite get my head round it all, submitting so much, so easily. A line had been crossed, but left far back now. It was far too late to think about now.

I nodded. Then, quickly but without it being forced from me, "Yes, I like it. Miss." Her eyebrows arched. "I like being told what to do. By Paul,... by you. I like being spanked. I'm embarrassed but I can't help myself, I just cant!"

"You love the humiliation as well, don't you? It excites you, doesn't it, you dirty little slut?"

"Yes." My breathing was ragged at her verbal dominance. "It... makes me wet. Miss."

"It's good that at least you are honest about it. I could see, of course. You were always soaked when I watched you being spanked. I knew what you were."

She left the pink handle jutting out of me as she rubbed cream on my tits and over my mound and lips. I held the silicon shaft inside me, squeezing it. Her hands felt wonderful on me, soothing, exciting, calming, heating. I felt in dream, I couldn't concentrate on anything.

I felt the silicone slide from me and I sighed, feeling empty. Hands took mine. Paul's. He lifted me until I sat, pulled me forward onto my knees on the carpet. He put my hands on the sofa and I leant forward, my head on my hands, my tender throbbing tits hanging. Paul moved me sideways a little. I knelt like this, content in a strange fuzzy envelope. I felt hands tapping my thighs apart, hands opening my cheeks. I felt Paul's cock enter me, much bigger than the handle, making me stretch tight around him. People were there. Liz and David were watching, me being fucked. I arched my back onto it, that spear filling my body. Then he fucked me harshly. Rutted me. I was an animal in heat and he was my saviour. He was hard and strong. I was pliant to his use, his thrusts, him taking me. It hurt and it was so loving. His hardness arced into me from behind and I loved it. I grunted and sobbed and screamed and cried. I was his. This was what I was for and he took it. I came, it was all reaching, I couldn't stop it and couldn't stop the continuous effect of his fucking.