All Comments on 'Learning About Susan'

by kongjohn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more

Can't wait for part 2

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
yes - we defiitely need part 2

good first story!

tallman441tallman441about 6 years ago
Really Good first Attempt

This has a really good story line and good characters. You have just enough detail to fill us in before getting to the action. You should definitely do a part 2. I would not think that Bobby would be upset if you were to include him.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 6 years ago
Very good

Definitely continue with another chapter.

redseethruredseethruabout 6 years ago
Great start

Great start

Looking forward to the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs and editor

I stopped reading when you wrote "your" instead of "you're."

This may seem petty but I hate that people either do not know the difference or are too lazy to proof read their own work before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You definitely need an editor. Porsche was spelled wrong, you used the word consultation instead of consolation, etc. The dialogue felt unnatural.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No flow

Need to read some other stoqries, no one writes the names of the person each time they speak. No need to tell me Bob is talking to Alice each time they speak when they are only ones in the room. Get rid of that and you have a good story.

hulvamulvahulvamulvaalmost 6 years ago
A great first attempt....

Very hot story. Looking forward to more. Just spruce things up as suggested by the constructive criticism below, but don't lose that spark. Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A great start

This was an interesting story that can develop into something beautiful. I love mother-daughter relations, but if Bobby is nice, he can play too. And maybe Kai will like anal more than her mom..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Agree!

Needs And Editor, needs AN editor, also but that is nit picking. Using your for you’re and then for than ETC,. ETC., ETC. drives many readers crazy trying to figure out what the author is saying is frustrating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous