Learning About Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to do this around my daughter?" Susan asks, looking at Bobby like he grew a second head.

Bobby shakes his head, "Well it's not like she thinks we aren't having sex or anything. There is no way she didn't hear that 'oh fuck, that's it!' And, you think she hasn't found out about all of our sex toys in the basement?"

"You think she knows about that?" Susan asks, frowning.

Bobby nods, "I've seen her come up from down there once or twice looking rather... flushed."

Susan gets an angry look on her face, "That little whore..." She sighs, "You know what, your right. She is 19 years old and capable of understanding what we do is our business and knowing what she likes to do with her body. Besides... I think this might be kind of fun."

Bobby smiles, "You know, this is why I love you!"

Susan smiles and leans in for a kiss, "I love you too."

Susan walks up the next morning, ready to see exactly how this all would play out. Bobby rolls over as he feels Susan begin to stir, "You ready to try this?" He asks.

Susan smiles at him, "Of course." She says quietly. The two lean in to kiss quickly on the lips before parting.

Bobby smiles, "Then let's get started!" He stands and walks over to his nightstand, opens the middle drawer and pulls out a nondescript box. Bobby opens it and takes out a small pink tube. It is 5 inches long, and one-inch-wide with one rounded end, and the other end is flat. Susan joins Bobby by the nightstand. Bobby holds up his phone, presses the screen a few times and the small toy emits a faint buzzing sound. A few more presses and the buzzing grows louder.

"I guess it works." Susan comments. Bobby nods, turns it off and hands it to her. Susan examines the toy, turning it over in her hand. "Well here goes nothing..." Susan says, pulling her nightgown over her head. Her large full breasts and bare pussy are on display for Bobby. She puts one leg up on the wall, and slides the vibrator into her pussy, letting out a soft sigh as she positions it comfortably inside of herself.

"Now, let's go and see where this takes us!" Bobby says, smiling as Susan begins to dress. Susan dresses jean shorts and a tee shirt and starts going about some of the work she needs to get done around the house. She feels a excited at the prospect of Bobby having this kind of control over her.

Susan turns on the vacuum and starts cleaning the carpet in the living room. Suddenly, she gasps loudly as the toy inside her begins to gently vibrate. Being pressed right up against her G-spot, Susan's pussy quickly grows wet and she tries to stifle her moans. Suddenly, just as suddenly as the vibrations started, they stop. Susan looks around quickly and slips a hand down her shorts. "Fuck... should I change or just keep these on?" Susan asks herself, as the front of her panties are dripping wet.

She continues to vacuum for a moment, before mumbling, "Well, he is going to do that again..." Susan continues her day, moving on to watering some of the plants around the house. Just as she fills up the watering can, the vibrator buzzes back to life, much less intensely than before. Susan walks around, watering the plants, trying not to make a noise as the toy continues to vibrate against her G-spot. Once again, Susan can feel her panties become soaked. Susan lets out a soft groan, "Oh fuck..."

"What was that mom?" Kai suddenly asks, walking into the room. Susan jumps, not having heard Kai enter the room.

Susan turns and faces her daughter, who is looking at her with concern. The toy once again stops vibrating. Susan sighs, "Nothing Kai... just me getting old."

Kai nods, "Okay mom. Later, I was wondering if you wanted any help cleaning the pool?"

Out of habit, Susan nods, "Of course! Then we can just sit out there and relax!"

Kai smiles, "Great, I'll meet you out there later!"

Susan nods as Kai turns and leaves. "What did I just get myself into?" She asks herself. Susan finishes watering the plants without incident, leaving one last major chore not finished, cleaning the pool with Kai.

Susan shakes her head as she walks up to her bedroom to find a bathing suit to put on. "Maybe I can sneak out there and just get this done without Kai." She says, slipping off her shirt, bra and shorts. Looking down her body, Susan's nipples are both hard. Susan takes a second to examine her panties before she pulls them down. Her juices have made her panties soaking wet and they cling to her skin. Her pussy is on fire from being worked up, but denied orgasm twice now.

Susan peels her moist panties away from her body. Some of her juices have leaked through her panties and coats her labia and inner thighs, giving both a shiny appearence. She runs a finger through her pink folds, shuddering at the sensation. "Fuck... this is making me so horny." Susan sighs to herself, laying back on the bed. Susan begins to rub her clit, slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed. Her juices soon begin to flow out of her cunt, coating her pussy lips and fingers.

"Come on Bobby... start the vibrator..." Susan pleads to just herself. Her breathing starts to grow heavier as she works herself to orgasm. "Mmmhhhhhh, fuck!" Susan cries out as she cums. Her pussy squeezes around the vibrator, as she presses her head back into the mattress and bites her bottom lip. Her fingers continue to work her clit, becoming covered in her cum and juices in the process.

Still breathing heavily, Susan sits up and sighs happily. "Bobby was right about this." She says to herself. Susan takes her time getting dressed in a bathing suit to go clean the pool. She finds a fairly conservative white bikini that shows off her body nicely without being too revealing. Hoping Kai is in her room, Susan makes her way outside to the pool.

"Fuck, of course they are both out here!" Susan curses as she sees both Bobby and Kai relaxing by the pool. Bobby is reading a magazine with his phone laying screen down on the pool chair next to him, while Kai is lying face down on a beach towel spread out across the ground. The back of Kai's bikini top is untied and her bikini bottoms don't leave much of her bubble butt to the imagination. They are light blue and appear to be in the process of being eaten by Kai's ass.

Bobby sees Susan first. "Hey sweetie, how is it going?" He asks innocently.

Kai lifts her head and looks over her shoulder, "Oh, hey mom! How's it going?"

Susan shrugs, "Just like any other day." She says.

Kai nods and puts her head back down. "I'll help you with the pool in a minute." She says.

Susan rolls her eyes and looks at Bobby. He gives Susan a sly grin and pats his phone. Susan looks quickly to make sure Kai is not paying attention before taking two of her fingers and rubbing them over her mound. Bobby grins and gives a quick thumb up before going back to his magazine. Susan picks up the pool skimmer and starts running it over the surface of the smooth water, scooping out leaves. A minute later, she is joined by Kai, who has gotten up and tied her top back on.

In a similar manner to her bikini bottoms, the top isn't exactly conservative. It shows off large amounts of skin, with triangles of material over the top Kai's breasts. Susan looks over at Bobby as he picks up his phone. He taps the screen several times and Susan braces herself for the vibrator to start up. Kai looks at her mother with concern. "Something wrong Mom? You look worried." She says.

Susan thinks about how to answer the question. Rather than mention what might happen, she goes back to the argument she and Kai have been having for years. "I'm worried about my daughter looking like some cheap whore wearing outfits like that."

Kai rolls her eyes, "Jesus mom, tell me how you really feel about this bikini! I thought it was cute and they had much more revealing ones."

"But it's the principle of the matter. That does nothing to cover you up." Susan says, looking back at skimming the pool.

Kai sighs, "Well Bobby never complains about this!"

"Hey! Leave me out of this!" Bobby calls over from his pool chair.

Susan lowers her voice, "That's because he's a man and he obviously wouldn't complain because then you would stop wearing stuff like that."

Kai shakes her head, "You know mom..." She starts, stopping to stare at Susan.

Susan opens her mouth and lets out a soft groan of surprise as the vibrator once again buzzes to life. "Mom?" Kai asks, looking confused.

"It's... nothing." Susan says, gritting her teeth and shooting Bobby a dirty look.

"It doesn't look like nothing to me." Kai says, frowning. Susan gasps loudly as the buzzing becomes harder. Kai crosses her arms in front of her chest and raises an eyebrow at her mom. "Still nothing?"

Fuck you Bobby! Susan thinks shaking her head. "This is... mmmhhhh... something Bobby and I wanted... oh, fuck... try out." She gasps out, trying to ignore the growing wetness between her thighs.

Kai nods, "And that is..."

Susan resists the urge to start rubbing her clit. The vibrator slows down a bit, but is still pressed against her G-spot and continues to buzz away. "Oh fuck..." Susan groans, ignoring her daughter's question and makes her way to the nearest chair. She collapses down into it and closes her eyes. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Susan cries out as she nears orgasm.

Kai follows Susan over to the chair, frowning and looking at her, then up at Bobby, who is playing with his phone, then looks back up at Susan. "Are they... there's no way they would do that... mom's so boring!" Kai says to herself.

As she is worked to orgasm, Susan stops thinking about who is around her and slowly starts to rub her clit through her bikini bottoms. Her pussy is dripping wet from the vibrator and she just needs to cum for the second time that day. Kai watches with mixed emotions as her mother's hand circles her own clit. Susan's face contorts with pleasure as she finally cums, with a cry of, "Oh god... that's it!" From the other side of the pool area, Bobby smiles at his phone, but feels a little bad about making Susan cum in front of Kai. Susan rides out her orgasm, letting waves of pleasure crash over her body, until Bobby turns the vibrator off and Susan slumps back in the chair and starts to recover. She opens her eyes and looks up at Kai, who has a look of disbelief on her face.

Kai looks between her mother and Bobby, "Is that one of those... remote vibrators?" She asks. Susan nods as face turns red with embarrassment. "Well that is one question answered." Kai says, still looking at her mother in disbelief. "You know what, I can't do this right now... I'll be inside." Kai turns away and walks into the house away from Bobby and Susan, not looking back.

Susan stands up from her chair and walks over to Bobby. He looks at her and immediately says, "I am so sorry for that. In the moment I thought it was hot-"

Susan sighs, "What you thought was hot isn't the issue here."

"Then what is?"

Susan is silent for a second before she quietly says, "I thought it was hot too..."

Bobby looks at her, "What part?"

Susan frowns and sighs, "Cumming in front of my daughter like that. I mean, it felt so wrong, but at the same time... I haven't cum that hard... ever I think."

"Wow... So what should we do next?" Bobby asks.

Susan thinks for a minute, "I'm going to give Kai a little while to cool off and then I think I should go and talk to her. Mother to daughter... woman to woman."

Bobby nods, "That sounds like a good plan." Susan sits down in the chair next to him and wraps an arm over his chest and Bobby places his arm around Susan's shoulder. The two sit quietly for several minutes before Bobby opens his phone and turns on the vibrator once again. Susan lets out a surprised squeal and jokingly slaps his chest. "You are the worst, you know that!" She teases.

Bobby smiles as he turns the vibrator back off. Instead, he reaches down from Susan's shoulder and gently squeezes her breast. Susan shakes her head at him, "Like I said, the worst!" Bobby continues to fondle her breasts for several seconds before Susan brushes his hands away. "I think I should go talk to Kai. We can have our fun later, just let me take care of this."

Bobby nods, "Of course. If you need me, I'll be out here."

Susan smiles and squeezes his hand. She leans back against Bobby and slides her bikini bottoms to the side. Bobby watches with mild interest as Susan slips two fingers inside her still wet pussy and slides the small pink vibrator from her pussy. Susan places the vibrator on the chair, readjusts her bikini bottoms, kisses Bobby quickly on the cheek and stands, walking towards the house.

Standing outside of her daughter's closed door, Susan nervously swallows. What am I going to say to her? She asks herself. Finally, Susan quietly sighs and knocks on the door softly. "Kai?" She asks.

There is a muffled reply on the other side of the door. Susan slowly opens the door, peeking around it to see what her daughter is up to. Kai is laying face up on her bed, still dressed in just her bikini. She looks over at her mom, "I said go away." She says.

Susan sighs and pushes open the door all the way and steps inside. "Can we talk about what just happened?"

"If we have to."

Susan sighs as she crosses the room. She sits on the edge of her daughter's bed and takes Kai's hand in hers. "First of all, I'm sorry I called you a cheap whore. Second, I know that was uncomfortable for you, but it was something Bobby and I wanted to try. If you want, we won't do it again. But I want you to understand that expressing our sexuality like that is an okay thing for people to do in their own homes."

"It's not that." Kai says bluntly.

Susan squeezes her daughters hand. "Then what is it?"

Kai sits up and leans against the wall, facing Susan. "I don't want to say."

"Kai, I'm your mother, you can tell me anything. You've told me about the things you have done with various boys. Hell, I even know about your little trips into the basement."

Kai blushes, "You know about that?"

Susan nods, "Yes, but as long as you clean off everything... You know what, we're getting off track with that. Just tell me what's wrong. Whatever you say will stay just between the two of us."

Kai sighs and is quiet for a moment. Finally, she quickly mumbles, "Because it turned me on."

Susan looks at her daughter. Kai is looking back at her, the same piercing blue eyes, the same brown hair, even the same general body type. Susan swallows, "If we're being honest, that turned me on too. Cuming right in front you like that."

Kai is silent for a moment while she thinks. "So what now? We said all of that, so where do we go from here?"

Susan thinks, "The way I see this, there are two options. The first is probably the most sensible, we just go on with our lives and pretend that none of this happened."

"And the second?"

Susan swallows nervously as her heart pounds in her chest. "The second option is that we act on it." She quietly says.

"Act on it... but you're my mom... how..." Kai stutters, looking flustered.

"We start small, see where that takes us." Susan answers, feeling her face grow red at what she is suggesting.

Kai looks at Susan, "Mom... are you saying that we should... experiment with each other?"

Susan answers, "Yes, just the two of us, no Bobby. We'll wait for him to leave on his business trip on Monday. He'll only be gone until Wednesday so we can have just enough time."

Kai is silent for a minute. "I can't believe I'm saying this but, I guess we could try."

Susan nods, "Look, worst thing that happens is we find out quickly that this idea was a mistake and we stop." Kai just nods. God, she is pretty... Susan thinks, looking over her daughter's pretty face and sexy body. Without thinking Susan leans in for a kiss. To her surprise, Kai does not move and the two gently kiss on the lips. It is only a short kiss and the two women quickly part. "I'm sorry... that was-" Susan starts.

Kai cuts her off, "Don't worry mom, this might not be so bad. But we should defiantly wait for Bobby to leave, who knows how he would react."

Susan nods, "Your right." She stands to leave, looking down at her daughter, "I love you Kai."

Kai looks up at her mother, "I love you too mom."

Bobby waits for Susan to get back into the pool area before saying anything. "How did it go?"

Susan sits next to him, "Pretty well. I told her I knew about her little adventures into the basement and that as long as we are both consenting adults, then it doesn't really matter."

Bobby nods, "How did she take it?"

Susan replies, "Pretty well. She might not have liked seeing us doing things like that, but she is doesn't have a problem if we do it again."

Bobby nods, "If it's any consultation, I'm sorry for putting you two in this situation."

Susan shakes her head, "It's not a problem. Kai and I have always been very open with one another." Susan feels guilty about lying to Bobby like this, but figures the truth could me much worse. Bobby puts his arm around her once again.

The next day passes very slowly for Susan. As the day passes, she seems to grow more nervous. Kai spends most of Sunday in her room alone. "You think she's sick or something?" Bobby asks as he packs.

Susan shrugs, "Maybe, or maybe she just needs a bit of time to process what happened yesterday."

The morning he leaves, Bobby kisses Susan goodbye before leaving the house and driving to a city about two hours away, leaving Kai and Susan alone in the house. Once Bobby leaves, Susan lays in bed, too nervous to get up, and too nervous to go talk to Kai. There is a soft knock on the door. Susan sits up in bed, "Kai?"

"Yeah mom." Kai says walking into the room. She is dressed in shorts and an old tee shirt. "You ready for this?"

Susan sighs, "No, but I don't think I ever will be. How do you want to do this?"

Kai is silent for a moment, "I think we should start by just getting naked and see where that gets us."

Susan nods, "It's as good of an idea as any. Who first?" She says. Kai thinks, for a second before pulling her shirt up over her head, revealing a plain black bra before tugging down her shorts, revealing matching panties.

"Your turn." Kai says, looking expectantly at Susan. Susan blushes slightly but reaches down and pulls her nightgown up over her head. Mother and daughter stand before each other in just their underwear. "Now, I guess we do this at the same time." Kai says, reaching behind her back and Susan does the same.

Susan counts down, "three... two... one!" Both women unclasp their bras and let them fall to the floor. Susan stares at Kai's breasts and Kai stares at her mothers. Kai's breasts are smaller and ride a bit higher on her chest. Each one is topped with a pink nipple and medium sized areolas.

Kai and Susan are silent for a moment, both looking at the other's breasts. Kai finally speaks, "I guess there's one last step."

Susan nods in agreement and hooks her fingers into the waistline of her panties, "I'll count down. Three... two... one!" Both women pull down their panties and stand fully naked before each other. Kai's vagina is bald and has large inner lips, which hang outside of her body. Susan looks her daughter up and down, smiling, "You are a very sexy young woman."

Kai gives her mother a nervous grin, "Thanks, you too! So what now?"

Susan thinks, "Well, we could start with just a kiss and see where that takes us." Kai swallows nervously and nods. She closes her eyes and slowly leans forward. Susan can feel her heart pounding against her ribs. The higher part of her brain screams for her to stop, but the more twisted part of her brain tells her to keep going. Susan closes her eyes and leans in as well. As soon as Kai's lips touch hers, Susan can almost feel a jolt of electricity shoot through her body.