Learning About Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kongjohn
kongjohn
84 Followers

Susan grabs the back of Kai's head and begins to passionately kiss her daughter. Susan's tongue pushes past Kai's lips into her mouth. Kai opens her eyes in surprise, but quickly closes them and just enjoys the moment. After a minute, mother and daughter pull apart. Susan keeps her hands wrapped around her daughter's back, while Kai's hands rest on Susan's arms. Kai gives Susan a small smile, "How do you feel about this?"

Susan immediately answers, "It feels wrong, but in a good way."

Kai sighs happily, "I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way."

Susan places her hands on her daughter's shoulders before slowly sliding them down. Susan rests her hands on her daughter's upper chest for a moment before cupping Kai's breasts. Kai says nothing as Susan's thumbs rub over her hardening nipples, instead she does the same thing to her mother. Susan feels another jolt of electricity shoot forward as Kai begins to feel Susan's breasts. Susan takes it a step further by leaning forward and taking one of Kai's nipples into her mouth. Kai gasps loudly as Susan gently bites down on her daughter's breast.

Susan turns her attention to Kai's other nipple, sucking on this one and covering it with her saliva. Susan straightens back up and see's the shocked look on Kai's face. "What?" She asks.

"I just wasn't expecting that." Kai replies.

Susan grins, "Well, some of us in this room have been with a woman before."

Kai's mouth drops open, "You have?"

Susan's grin grows, "Before your father and I got together and I had you, I may have done a bit of experimentation."

Kai shakes her head, "I would never have expected that."

Susan laughs, "Just like how you didn't expect this!" Susan reaches down between her daughter's legs and cups her pussy. She begins to slowly rub Kai's clit, feeling it swell under her palm. Kai lets out a soft groan, "Oh, fuck mom..."

"Mmmhhhh... say that again. It's turning me on." Susan says.

"Fuck mom... just like that..." Kai moans softly. Susan uses her fingers to spread her daughter's lips. Kai is already growing wet from the little stimulation.

"You like that baby?" Susan asks, slipping her index finger into Kai's vagina. Kai moans softly. Susan pulls it out and sucks her daughter's juices off of it. Susan then leans forward again and begins to kiss Kai passionately. Kai returns the kiss and begins to feel her mother's body, working her way down from Susan's breasts.

Kai's hands trace down her stomach and Susan shudders as Kai stops just above her vagina. Kai moves her hands over to Susan's sides and lowers them further, before running them back up her inner thighs. The two women part once again. "You alright?" Susan asks.

Kai nods, "Just preparing myself." Mother and daughter stand close together for another minute before Kai reaches one hand up and touches her mother's pussy. She runs her finger through Susan's inner lips, causing her to shudder.

"mmhhhh... that's it baby..." Susan says, enjoying the feeling of Kai's finger. Kai suddenly pushes two fingers up into Susan's cunt. Susan sighs softly as her daughter's probing fingers push as far inside of Susan as possible. Kai begins to slowly slide her fingers in and out of her mother, feeling Susan grow more wet.

"Kai lay back, I want to do something to you." Susan says. Kai nods and stares into her mother's eyes as she lays back on the bed. Susan climbs over her daughter and kisses her on the lips, before kissing down her neck, over her one breast, down her stomach and finally to her pussy. "Ready for this?" Susan asks her daughter.

Kai nods, "Yes." Susan smiles before lowering her lips to her daughters slit. Susan quickly finds Kai's clit and begins to suck it, causing a moan to escape from Kai's lips. Susan rubs Kai's clit with her thumb while she begins to greedily lap at her slit. "Oh fuck..." Kai groans.

Susan pulls her mouth away from her daughter's soft folds, "You like that baby?" She asks.

Kai just groans in response. As Kai is worked to orgasm, her breathing grows heavier and heavier. "Oh fuck mom... I'm going to cum..." Kai moans her legs beginning to quiver. She bunches up the sheets in her hands as waves of pleasure wash over her. Kai presses her head back into the sheets as she finally cums. Susan watches her daughter tremble and moan as she rides out her orgasm. Susan stops rubbing Kai's clit and just slowly fingers her, feeling Kai's cunt spasm around her fingers, coating them with her cum.

Kai starts to recover from her orgasm and she sits up on the bed. "So now I return the favor?" She asks.

Susan laughs, "I would appreciate it if you did." Kai laughs as well and sits up. She and Susan kiss quickly before Kai pushes Susan onto her back.

"So what do I do?" Kai asks.

Susan thinks for a second, "So you know what you like having done to you by other people? Try to do the same thing to me."

Kai nods, "Okay, I'll try." Kai positions herself between her mother's thighs. Kai runs her fingers over Susan's entrance several times. This is the closest I've been to someone else's vagina... Kai thinks. Kai starts by tentatively rubbing Susan's clit with her thumb. Susan lets out a gasp at the sudden stimulation. Once Susan's clit is hard, Kai lowers her mouth to it and begins to suck on it.

"Oh fuck..." Susan gasps in surprise.

Kai quickly pulls away, "Did I do something wrong?" She asks.

Susan quickly shakes her head, "No, that felt so good... just keep going!" Kai lowers her mouth back to her mother's vagina. As she sucks Susan's clit, she also begins to slide her index and middle fingers in and out of her mother. Despite Kai having never done this before, Susan quickly grows wet under her touch. Susan's moans and breathing grow heavy as she is worked to orgasm by her daughter. Kai stops working Susan's clit with her mouth and uses her free hand to rub it. "Oh fuck... baby, I'm going to cum!" Susan cries out. She bites her lip and finally squeals, "I'm cumming!"

Kai pushes her two fingers inside of her mother's cunt and holds them there, enjoying the squeezing of her mother's vagina around them. Susan's hot cum quickly coats them, mixing with her juices and running down Kai's hand onto the sheets. As Susan's orgasm begins to subside, Kai slips her fingers out of her mother and tastes her juices. "How did I do?" Kai asks.

Susan smiles, still breathing heavily. "You did great, especially for your first time!" Kai lays on the bed next to her mother and Susan looks over at her. Susan rolls to face her and wraps her arm around her daughter and pulls her in close. Their bodies press into each other and Susan can feel her daughter's heartbeat through her chest. "Are you okay Kai?" She asks.

Kai nods and laughs, "Just nervous."

Susan smiles, "Still?"

Kai nods again, "Look at all we just did. Where do we go from here?"

Susan is quiet for a minute. Her one hand is still wrapped around Kai's back and her other hand strokes Kai's side from her lower stomach to her upper thigh. Finally, she speaks, "Honestly, I don't have an answer for you. We obviously can't let Bobby find out about this, but we could keep this going."

Kai sighs, "But how?"

Susan stands, "Remember that vibrator from yesterday?" Kai nods. Susan smiles, "I think you'll enjoy this." Susan gets off the bed and goes to grab the box out of her dresser. She flips it over, "Alright, I just need to download an app and grab a few things. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Susan walks out of the room, leaving Kai alone and wondering what her mother meant when she said she had to grab a few things. True to her word, Susan comes back into the room several minutes later holding a length of rope, a blindfold and her phone. "What's all that for?" Kai asks, eyeing the items.

Susan smiles, "So you won't know what's coming. Now, lay back on the bed." Kai hesitates, not too sure about being tied up, but she quickly gives in. Kai lays back on the bed and places her arms over her head. Susan ties them together, then ties that knot to the headboard. Kai tugs her arms, but her mother tied these knots very well.

"Where did you learn to how to tie someone up like this?" Kai asks.

Susan smiles, "Maybe Bobby and I are into some of this stuff." She says. Kai's eyes fill with a curiosity before Susan slips the blindfold over them. Then she connects her phone to the toy. With two fingers, Susan spreads Kai's outer lips and gently slides the vibrator into her. Susan makes sure it is pressed against her g-spot, once the toy is in place, Susan slips her fingers out of her daughter. Kai moans softly as Susan rubs her daughter's clit for several seconds. Finally, after she finishes teasing Kai, Susan stands back up and turns on her phone.

She opens the app and looks thoughtfully down at the screen. Kai twists her arms slightly and wiggles her body. "You going to turn that on or just tease me?" Kai asks impatiently.

Now that's an idea. Susan thinks. She sets her phone down on the bed and sits down. Kai turns her covered eyes in Susan's direction. "Well mom?" She asks.

Susan says nothing in response, instead she leans forward and pinches both of Kai's nipples. Kai lets out a soft sigh. Susan rubs them, enjoying how soft and perky her daughter's breasts are. Susan then lowers her mouth to Kai's nipple and begins to suck on them. Kai sighs happily once again. Using her other hand, Susan rubs down Kai's stomach and begins to circle her clit with her fingers. Kai wiggles slightly under her touch and lets out a soft moan. As her mouth opens, Susan clamps hers down over it and begins to kiss Kai passionately on the lips. Kai quickly responds, kissing her mother back.

Susan pulls away from her daughter. "Well, I have to enjoy this too." Susan then picks up her phone and turns the vibrator on. Inside of Kai's cunt, the toy buzzes to life, vibrating inside of the young woman.

"Oh god... that feels so good!" Kai groans. Susan quickly turns up the setting, and a faint buzzing sound can be heard throughout the room. "Fuck!" Kai cries out with surprise and pleasure. She begins to writhe on the bed, shifting and moaning as the toy inside her buzzes away. Then as suddenly as she turned it up, Susan turns the toy back down to its original setting.

Kai lays on the bed panting. Susan leans down and kisses her once again. She then lowers her hand down to Kai's pussy and feels her wetness. Her juices have begun to leak out of her puss onto the sheets. Susan turns the toy up to a moderate setting and starts to rub her daughter's clit.

"Oh fuck mom..." Kai moans, her hands squeezing the rope holding them in place. Seeing Kai's open mouth, Susan gets an idea. Still holding onto her phone, Susan straddles her daughter's head, facing towards Kai's feet. "Mmmmhhhh... mom?" Kai moans.

"Pick your head up baby." Susan says from above. Kai lifts her mouth and encounters her mother's warm, wet entrance. To Susan's delight, Kai gets the message and begins to lap at Susan's pussy. Susan sighs with pleasure as Kai licks Susan's entrance, occasionally pulling away to moan.

"Fuck mom... I'm soaking wet..." Kai moans. Susan leans forward and Kai is about as wet as possible. Her juices are oozing out of her, coating her lips, running down over her asshole and making a small puddle on the sheets.

"Cum for me baby." Susan gently says, turning up the setting on the vibrator to the maximum.

"Oh fuck!" Kai immediately cries out as the toy buzzes away inside of her. Kai stops eating out Susan as her moans grow more frequent and her breathing grows heavy. Susan watches ask Kai's legs begin to tremble as she nears orgasm. "Oh fuck mom... I'm so close..." Kai pants. Her breasts rise and fall with her breathing. Susan watches from above as Kai finally cums.

"Fuck... oh fuck mom!" Kai cries out as she cums. Kai's pussy clenches down on the vibrator nestled inside of her. Kai pulls hard down on the rope and grits her teeth. Susan watches happily as her daughter endures a powerful orgasm. Finally, Kai's orgasm begins to end and she lays on the bed, panting and recovering. Susan turns the vibrator down to the lowest setting. Kai finally stops trembling. "Wow... that was incredible..." She says breathlessly.

Susan laughs, "It looked that way from here!" She says as she reaches down and unties Kai's blindfold and her daughter's piercing blue eyes stare up at her.

Susan turns off the vibrator, crawls down the bed and examines her daughter's pussy. Susan's two fingers slip easily inside of Kai's dripping wet cunt. She lets out a soft groan as Susan's fingers grip the toy and slowly slide it out. "You weren't joking about that being incredible." Susan comments, holding up the vibrator as it drips her daughter's fluids.

Kai giggles, "And you weren't joking about how good that thing feels." The two are silent for a moment while Susan unties Kai's arms. "So now what? We've done so much." Kai says.

Susan is silent for a few seconds. Finally, she says, "You know, we still have a long time until Bobby is supposed to get back. That gives us plenty of time to enjoy each other."

Kai nods, thinking about this. "Well, since Bobby probably won't approve of this... we could do what he just did and reverse the roles."

Susan has a huge smile on her face as she lays back on the bed and starts giving Kai advice on how to tie someone to a bed.

kongjohn
kongjohn
84 Followers