Learning Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sazaria
Sazaria
27 Followers

"Gosh.... I lied. My mother isn't late. She's on a night duty these days. So just decide the time duration. It's....uh ....eight o'clock." he strained his neck to look at the clock. "Man...this pose is uncomfortable. Well...you get to do this for another hour, okay? That should compensate for the five days."

"No way. This time I only get a sunday instead of both saturday and sunday. I will take my compensation tonight. I'll stay for dinner. I'll untie you at nine. After that we'll have some other fun."

"Isn't this.....too much? I admit five days is a lot but this is just the first day...."

"Nope. I love this. Now since you have agreed let's start properly. Remember, no stopping until either of those two things happen. I won't stop if you ask me to."

"I would be lying if I said i'm not terrified. But okay."

I removed the rope that joined his arms and legs and gently turned him around. He sighed in relief at the slight relaxation. I placed my palms on his buttcheeks and squeezed lightly.

"So....fucking....weird..." I heard him mumble under his breath.

I dragged my finger along his buttcrack until it rested upon his butthole, over the cloth. I felt him stiffen. I slowly rubbed circles as I smiled to myself. What a twist of fate. The king of the school wriggling his cute butt beneath my palms.

"You got a really cute butt though." I gave his cheeks another squeeze.

"Thanks?" he replied sarcastically.

I crawled on all fours until I settled down on his bare back, with my panties as the only barrier between our skin. I bent forward and smelled his hair.

"Do your realize that you are...." he stopped in the middle of his sentence as I rubbed my crotch on his skin.

"Wet? Yes I know."

"Want me to help you?"

"Oh my....what audacity!" I quickly got off and flipped him over.

I sat down pretty roughly on his crotch although i'm sure my fleshy mound wouldn't hurt him much. He groaned in frustration.

I pulled down his sweatpants and started rubbing my crotch against his, with only our underwears in between.

Just as he started breathing heavily I stood up and strutted towards the drawer.

"Are you planning on giving me the blue balls?" "Not at all." All the questions in his mind were answered when I picked out a small capsule shaped vibrator.

I scooted closer to him and placed the vibrator on his abdomen, not quite touching his genitals. He closed his eyes and waited for the sensation that never came.

I pulled down his underwear and flipped him over once again. I applied some lube over the vibrator and held it at his rear entrance.

He squirmed in his bonds as his sphincter contracted, trying to move away from the vibrations.

"No please....not there. I have never done that and I don't want to do it." This time he was really on the verge of crying.

"Relax. I promised I wouldn't hurt you. I'm not gonna put it in. Don't worry about it." I could see his back arch as the vibrations got more intense. I let the toy roam across his butthole and occassionally his perineum.

"Ah...oh...fuck" he was super turned on within a couple of minutes but still couldn't actually cum.

I raised his hips so he was in a kneeling-like position now, his head resting on a pillow. I grabbed his completely erect dick from underneath and started rubbing it.

I didn't have to put in much effort. Some consistent strokes for a minute and he came all over his sheets and in my hand. I turned him over and licked the tip clean.

I wiped my hand with some tissues as I watched him panting, still in his bonds. I smiled at his blushing face.

I leaned in to give him a gentle peck on his lips.

"You loved it, didn't you?"

"Yes...i did." he replied still huffing.

"Now now.... Wouldn't you return the favor?" before he even had a chance to reply, I sat down lightly on his face, my weight still supported by my hand and knees. I held my bunched up uniform skirt in my other hand and tried to observe his reactions.

My crotch was basically still in the air. I had never done this before and I didn't want to suffocate him, especially not when he couldn't move properly.

I was surprised to see that he himself raised his face to rub his nose on my panties. I doubt if he even knew that it touched right at my clitoris but, nevertheless, I went weak in my knees.

"Ohh..." I inhaled sharply before raising myself so that I didn't completely lose my balance.

"I see that you loved it." he stared at me with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. He suddenly gave me a lick over my flimsy panties. I couldn't feel his saliva but I sure felt his warmth.

I was way too turned on to be in control of the situation.

I climbed down and started untying all of his ropes without thinking twice. Suddenly I felt very embarrassed at how much I was turned on. I still had around fifteen minutes more to exploit his vulnerability but I just wanted to get over with this.

My cheeks were much redder than his, this time. I had lost control along the way and did much more than I had intended to. I felt ashamed and totally awkward.

What made the situation even more pathetic was the fact that he wasn't embarrassed at all. He stared at my face with an amused smile and I kept looking away.

I finally removed all of the ropes and the handcuffs. I still couldn't look him in the eyes. He moved his hand forward to touch me but I instinctively slapped it away.

"Enough for today. I'm leaving now." I turned around and walked to the door.

Before I could leave, he dashed across the room and held my hands behind my back.

"Okay....now what?!" I just wanted to leave.

My eyes widened as I realized he had handcuffed me this time.

"What the..." "Shhh..." he placed his head on my shoulder.

"You are the first girl brave enough to do all this to me. How can I not return the favour?" his left hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him until I could feel his dick behind my butt.

"Not now....let me go please. I'll come back tomorrow." "No. We'll do it today and tomorrow." He started pulling down my skirt, touching every bit of skin possible in the process.

"I swear if you....just let me go goddamnit!" "Shut up. I know you are ashamed of being turned on. You're just going to masturbate all night when you get home. Let me do the job for you." He dragged down the skirt and picked me up. He flung me over his shoulder and carried me to his bed. I kept kicking my legs but it was no use.

He forcefully spread my legs and started grabbing my pussy over my panties. I tried shutting my legs close.

I really wanted him to make me cum but I just couldn't admit it. I wanted to pretend till the end that I didn't want it. That he forced me. I was just too ashamed after all that I did to him.

He pulled down my panties swiftly while I squirmed under his grip.

"You want me to force you, isn't it?" He smirked and licked his lips.

I couldn't give an answer.

"Very well then." he grabbed both of my legs at the ankles and held them up with one hand. He inserted his middle finger into his mouth and sucked it well before thrusting it into my pussy. All the while, I couldn't take my eyes off his mischievous and perverted smile.

"Won't you tell me how much you like it?" he asked looking straight into my eyes.

"I don't like it at all, you....ahh...aahh.." I couldn't finish my sentence. He had pulled out his finger completely and then pushed it all the way in before curling it inside. He made me a moaning mess.

"Ohmygod STOP! Please I beg you.." the handcuffs made me incapable of moving away.

"I am doing exactly what you did to me. I am just returning the favor." I was panting heavily. He gently let go of my legs and hovered over me. He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. I melted at this soft gesture. All the harsh words in my mouth vanished.

Loosening my tie, he opened the top two buttons of my shirt and sucked on my collar bone. He kept sucking and by the time he stopped I was sure his mouth had left behind a couple of hickeys.

"What did you do to me today..." He mumbled breathily and he turned me around and raised my hips just like I had done earlier. My chest was squished against the bed and it started hurting soon while he was busy caressing my butt.

"It hurts.."

"What?"

"I said it hurts, you bastard!"

"But i'm not even doing anything? What hurts?"

"Ugh! This position hurts my...uh...my chest." I wondered why, even after all of this, I was ashamed to talk about my breasts.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he let out a giggle.

He uncuffed my hands for a moment before cuffing them at the front.

"Now you can prop yourself up on your elbows." he continued squeezing my butt while I got into the position.

I was suddenly surprised when he stopped moving his hands and stayed still. Realizing that I had shut my eyes closed, I opened them and turned my head around to look at him.

He was staring at something between my legs. It couldn't get any more embarrassing.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked with fake irritation.

"Are you angry because I stopped playing with you?" I rolled my eyes at his reply but still couldn't see what he was looking at.

He continued, "Just getting an amazing 'up-shirt' view. Can't take my eyes off it." he leaned his head towards his left to look at my expression. My shirt was hanging loosely, making my bare stomach and bra clearly visible from his position.

I didn't know how to react to that. I started heaving and sweating. My cheeks got redder, if that was even possible. I was overreacting to the point that it looked like a panic attack. After a few seconds of staring at him with mixed expressions, I scurried away to the other side of the bed and sat down facing the wall.

"You're really cute." I could feel him moving towards me.

I whimpered as I felt his hand moving up the hem of my shirt and resting on my waist. He raised the chain of my cuffs above my head and placed it around my shoulders so that my hands would hang from it.

He gathered my short hair in one hand while pushing down the shirt collar. He started leaving a trail of kisses on the back of my neck. Then he lightly licked my earlobe and the side of my neck while his hands worked on unclasping my bra. As I felt the bra hang loose, his fingers started roaming my bare back.

"Your skin is so soft..." he almost moaned into my neck. I desperately wanted to rub my clitoris and cum right there. But I wished even more for him to do it. I was dripping wet. I couldn't wait much longer and he fucking knew it.

His hands smoothly moved onto my stomach and his fingers teased my belly button. He continued sucking on my neck while his hand crept upwards.

I gasped as he suddenly cupped both of my breasts beneath the bra cups. His touch was still gentle but the subtlety had just disappeared. I could feel his lips curling into a smile as he rolled my nipple between his thumb and index finger. His other hand gently squeezed my breast.

"So soft...will you let me suck on them?" he whispered huskily while biting on my ear lobe.

I was going crazy. His bed was wet and sticky with all of my fluids and he was taking pleasure in tormenting me.

He twisted both of my nipples again as he continued whispering into my ear. "Will you let me kiss and lick your breasts? Will you let me suck your nipples?" When I didn't reply he continued, "You want me to make you cum, don't you?" I nodded quietly.

"Then do as I say."

"You asshole.."

"You're free to go." he removed his hands and lied down on his back.

"What?" I whipped my head around to look at him.

"If you want me to make you cum, you have to do as I say. Otherwise you are free to go. Should I remove your handcuffs?" He saw the expression on my face and quickly sat up. I was on the verge of breaking down.

"Oh god...not again. I'm....i'm sorry. What's wrong?" he came closer and hugged me.

"Stop humiliating me. I ....want this but....i feel....embarrassed....so please don't just....stop here," I managed to say with intermittent sobs. He gently rubbed my back and comforted me.

"I'm so sorry. Don't cry again. I was just teasing you. You were pretending that you didn't like it as much so I pretended that I'll let you go. Did you really think I'll let you go without returning the favor?" he chuckled.

"Asshole" I couldn't help but smile a little at his tactics.

I was suddenly shocked when I felt a finger near my butthole.

"Oh god....stop" I shook my head.

"So now that you admitted how you feel about the situation, you will do as I say. If you don't, I won't let you go home but I will not make you cum either." "As if I care anymore," I smirked as I got up from the bed, moving towards the drawers.

"Nope, I won't let you masturbate either." he pulled me back onto his chest. "you know what will happen after that? I will tie you to my bed and play with you all night but not let you cum. I can call your mom and tell that we're going to work on the project. She trusts me. So do you want that?" "No..." I knew he could actually do that to me and the thought was very unsettling.

He turned me around and kissed me on my lips for the first time. I placed my arms around his neck while he kept massaging my butt. After making out for a few minutes he stepped backwards and sat down on the bed with the same preverted smile on his lips. I stood there anticipating his next move.

"Strip." I bit my lips hard and squeezed my legs together. Why was this ho hard. It wasn't stripping, it was giving in to his will that was so hard. He was making me submit to him. As much as I enjoyed dominating him, this side of him was irresistible.

With trembling hands I removed my tie and started unbuttoning my shirt. I could feel my nipples harden against the cloth of my bra. I couldn't take off the clothes completely so they had to hang around my wrists.

As I stood in front of him in my tiny black bra loosely covering parts of my breasts, the smile slipped off his face. He gulped hard. I could feel his intense gaze burn holes through my body as he observed every part of me. His eyes grew darker and I almost felt scared.

I removed the bra too and let it fall around my wrists and I saw his breathing quicken. He motioned with his hands for me to sit on his lap. I did as I was told.

He uncuffed me and removed the clothes. Then he made me stand up while he pulled my hands behind, much tighter than before. He started tying them together with a long piece of rope. He was scaringly serious while he did so.

My shoulders were pushed so further back that my breasts were thrusted out of my chest. He roughly turned me around and pulled me down onto his lap again.

He started sucking onto my nipple while pulling the other one. He was no longer gentle. He occassionally bit on my nipples making me moan even harder. Within a minute my nipples were swollen. I could feel his hard member brush against my pussy while my liquids trickled down his thigh.

He pushed me onto the bed and inserted two fingers into my pussy. I was dripping wet and soon he added another finger. I was still extremely tight so although it didn't hurt, it made the sensations much more intense.

He finger fucked me for a whole 10 minutes without ever touching my clitoris or stimulating my g-spot. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please let me cum. Please. Just touch me properly....or just fuck me...do something" I begged him.

Suddenly I noticed another similar vibrator in his hand, slightly smaller than the previous one. He switched it on and momentarily dipped it in my pussy liquid, making me scream. Then he quickly shoved it inside my butthole and left it there.

I couldn't even say coherent words anymore. I was just writhing in his arms begging for an orgasm.

He leaned into my pussy and started sucking on my clitoris. Finally getting stimulated on my engorged clitoris was too much for me. He simultaneously starting fingering me furiously hitting all the right places inside and within a minute I was squirting onto his hand and moaning his name.

When the orgasm just subsided and I could still feel a few remaining contractions in my pussy, he put on a condom and entered me without a warning.

He started sucking on my breasts furiously while I pleaded him to stop.

"Please...i can't....please stop..." the overstimulation was unbearable but a new kind of pleasure indeed.

He fucked me hard for 5 more minutes during which I orgasmed twice and when he finally reached his climaxed he kissed me deeply.

As he pulled out of me and lied down beside me, I finally decided to speak.

"My shoulders are killing me. Please untie the ropes." I turned around so my back faced him.

Instead he reached forward and pinched my nipple.

"Do I really need to untie you? You look so beautiful." He said as he kissed my shoulder.

"No more today. Just fucking untie the ropes before you fall asleep. I will lose my shit." "okay...okay." He raised his hands in surrender and removed the ropes as I glared at him.

"It's 10 o'clock. We didn't even start the project. My mom would have killed me if we didn't have this excuse." "We'll get it done tomorrow, okay? Go home and get some rest. Remember to take a shower though. I got you really wet today." "Shut up." "Make sure your mom knows how hard you worked today." He winked at me as I quickly got dressed and tried to straighten my wrinkled clothes with my hands.

"Will you just shut the fuck up? And give me a hair brush. "When I looked into the mirror, I was satisfied with how presentable I looked even after so much of fucking.

As I pulled down my car window he leaned inside and placed a quick kiss on my lips. The sheer cuteness of the kiss left me flustered once again.

He pulled back and waved at me.

"Bye friend. See you tomorrow."

Sazaria
Sazaria
27 Followers
12