All Comments on 'Learning By Cuckold'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ryanlvr7ryanlvr7about 3 years ago

Oh my God I loved this story. My wife and I had sex once on our honeymoon and by the second year of marriage we’re down to a few times a year. About seven years ago I admitted to myself I am gay. Would love to come out to my wife like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why was it a surprise? 90% of cuckolds are just gay guys in denial. "Oh no my wife is forcing me to suck cock, oh no my wife is forcing me to be ass fucked" oh dear how terrible. Oh err actually i now realise why I'm happy for my wife to fuck other guys, because I'm not really that turned on by fucking a woman.

sissypanties2sissypanties2over 2 years ago

wow so good and the descriptions were fsbulous wish I was married to a woman like that

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Just like another reader, I would love to come out to my wife this way. I too no longer have sex with my wife and now admit that I'm gay. Sucking a big juicy cock and getting fucked with my wife watching is my dream. Hopefully it will come true one day.

I love your stories. This one really turned me on so much I shot my load of cum into my hand and ate it all up. Yummy yummy.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Every time I read this story it turns me on so much. I too am a closeted husband who would rather have sex only with men and not my wife. I would love to have her watch me suck cocks and get fucked, while she plays with her nice big tits and rubs her wet pussy until she orgasms as she watches her husband be gay.

I also have to tell you that I love Literotica stories told from the female perspective. It really turns me on. Keep up the great writing.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.