Learning Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be a dear, make me cum a second time tonight," Barbra said encouragingly.

Andy saw he had little choice, after all her pussy was leaking his juices into his mouth right then anyway, so he opened his mouth and put his tongue to work. Barbara was soon moving her hips in a way that told Andy she was approaching the orgasm she wanted. Her taste was not at all the same, and the texture of their mixed fluids was very different. But it wasn't unpleasant, just different.

"Oh! Oh, oh!" Barbara exclaimed as she came a second time. Her orgasm was so strong Andy could feel her vaginal spasm moving her outer lips against his tongue. As before, he kept licking until she was really done, then lapse into more tender, more sensuous licking. A few minutes later she eased herself off him. She quickly released his wrists and ankles, and drawing the sheet over their nude bodies she cuddled under his arm.

"That was wonderful," she said. "I just want to say that our shared pleasure is more important than your pleasure, or mine. I trust you saw that tonight." She paused. "But your primary lesson from tonight is: cumming has consequences."

Part 3: Addiction Treatment

In early the morning, Andy realized Barbara had released him but had not caged him. He did nothing about it, dozing lazily until she woke up. Remembering the wonderful lovemaking of the previous night made his cock stand up, but he didn't stroke it, just enjoyed having an erection. He dozed, woke and dozed again. Each time he was awake he thought about last night and got hard again. By the time Barbara awoke he had become erect four, maybe five times. He wasn't erect when she began to stir, but as soon as she began to wake up his cock rapidly stiffened. She reach for his cheek and turned his mouth toward her for a kiss.

"Have you been awake long?" She asked.

"Yes and no, I've been dozing for a while."

She squirmed closer to him and kissed his cheek. "I had a really nice time last night," she said. "Did you have a good time?"

"Oh, yeah. I did indeed." He was feeling relaxed, warm, agreeable and, well, romantic this morning.

"I think we're off to a really nice start on the weekend," she said. She slid her hand down to his penis. He was a little worried what she would say when she found it uncaged, and erect. But there was little he could do about either, and on the question of the cage he felt he was blameless.

She giggled when she found him with an erection. "Been like this for long?"

"In between dozing I through about last night, and every time I thought it popped up. I wasn't hard when you woke up, but I got hard basically as soon as I saw you were moving."

"Did you stroke it at all?

"No." It was easy to answer truthfully.

Her hand circled his cock and gave it a sensuous squeeze. "Good boy. I'm proud of you for waiting. But why did you get hard just because I woke up?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, I wasn't thinking about anything in particular. I suppose you and I naked in bed just gets me started."

She eased herself up higher and present a nipple to his mouth. By stretching she could also hold the end of his erection, and she held on, stroking with her fingetips. She let him nurse on her nipple for a few minutes, something they both enjoyed, then she pulled out of his mouth. "Okay, darling, let's get the day started." She got out of bed, walked nude in the morning light to their closet and pulled out a sheer robe. The last time he saw that wrap she was wearing it over one of her nicer nightgowns in a hotel room. The wrap clung closely to her nude form, Andy could see everything. Her erect nipples were prominent above the swell of her breasts. From behind he could see the cleft of her butt as well.

She caught him staring at the lovely, sexy image she presented. "Come on, put on just a robe and we'll have a quick breakfast." She left the bedroom. Andy scrambled to follow. Whatever she had in mind, he wanted to participate.

As they were finishing a simple breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast and coffee, Barbara casually said, "So, have you been active on your porn blog these past few weeks?"

Andy managed to avoid choking. He thought his reaction was pretty low-key, consider she'd just blind-sided him with the question. But his pause was long enough that she just continued. "Oh, come on, Andy, you spent way too much time on porn sites, it just made sense that you would be posting on your own. Or curating; it looks like you mostly reblog.

"To your credit, you haven't posted the pictures you took of me in our first year of marriage." She paused. "You haven't have you?"

"No, absolutely not. I just reblog what I like from the pages I follow." Well, now the secret was out. In fact, it looked like he hadn't kept it secret from her at all. "How did you find my blog?"

"Once I started digging into the details of your excessive masturbation, your browser history told me a lot. Including the login screen to Tumblr is one of your top five visited pages. A little more investigating, a little guesswork, and I reviewed your entire archive."

"All the sordid details are laid bare." What she'd just said was the kind of thing a wife would give as one of her reasons for a divorce

"Actually, dear, I love your blog. It made me hot. Your images are far from mainstream porn, you have very little of the usual male fantasies, blow jobs and big tits. Your images have guys going down on girls, nipple sucking, people kissing. Your don't have a lot of professionally shot porn stars, you lean heavily toward the amateurs who post themselves. I love it.

"I think you don't care if the picture is explicit, as long as the people in the picture are demonstrating they have a relationship. It was looking at the porn you preferred to post that reassure me that we were going to be all right. You post what I like; for the past three months I've been looking at your blog nearly every day, and most of your posts made me wet.

"So, back to my original question. Have you spent much time on your blog in the past few weeks?"

"No, with the cage on I've been staying away from porn. There's a queue of pictures, so if I'm gone for a while it looks like I keep on posting."

"Let's spend time updating your queue today."

"Let's as in let us? You and I?"

"Yes. I think I'll enjoy it, and I think I can help you enjoy it."

She smiled, the kind of little smile of a woman about to share a secret. "You know how long you lasted last night?"

"No, I wasn't paying attention. You might say I was busy trying to keep up with the sexy lady I was playing with."

"We played together for more than an hour. You were inside me for well over half that time. I was trying hard to make you come and you were still holding off for me. It was wonderful. I want to do that again, many times."

She winked. "I hear lots of guys don't like the missionary position because it takes longer for them to cum, if you know what I mean."

Andy was suddenly aware that the conversation was making his cock swell.

"And," Barbara continued. "It means you are making great progress toward that first goal of twenty minutes. So today I want to bring you a bigger challenge. We haven't done last nights beauty treatment yet, so I though we would look at your porn blog dashboard and fill up your queue, while I stroke your cock."

"Oh, god, I won't last five minutes, much less twenty."

Another secret-sharing smile. "You've lasted twenty minutes for the past five days. Your best time is 31 minutes. I've been lying to you."

He gave her a long look.

She broke the silence. "I think at this point the script has you call me a bitch and rough me up a little bit. But I propose we go off script and improvise, we might find the story line more exciting that way."

"Truth be told, I was just wondering how on earth you got me to last a half hour."

"Oh, I didn't do much to help you last, you decided to last. I just presented the challenge." She gave him a big smile. "I think you can agree I did little except challenge you on this. But you've been wonderful." She caught her breath and suddenly looked like she might cry. "You've really been wonderful."

In two steps she moved around the little round breakfast table and sat on his lap, kissing him ferociously. She felt his hard cock under her leg, and straddled over his lap. She continued kissing while she pulled open his rob, exposing his erection. The kisses turned erotic instead of loving, and her fingers playing with his cock-head turned him on amazingly fast. He felt a rush of passion and thought he was already close to cumming. She guided his hand to her pussy lips. With her legs spread to straddle him, he had open access and her lips were already spread. He was surprised to find her already wet as soon as his fingers touched her.

It was exciting and sensuous to sit in such intimate contact, their arms bumping one another as they stimulated each other. Her fingers were just brushing his head, sometimes going down and squeezing the middle of the shaft, then sliding back to the head. Her hips were grinding, and he was entertaining himself by moving his fingers around her exposed pussy and seeing how she would move in response. It told him what she liked him to stroke.

After ten minutes of making out intensely, she rose and gave him one, then the other nipple to suck on. Her hand took his out from between her legs. It appears this was her way to cool down the action, and sure enough she all too soon stepped away from over his legs. She gave him one last, lingering kiss.

He suddenly laughed.

"What?" Barbara asked.

"I was just thinking, I don't think I've even gotten to third base over breakfast before."

She grinned and gave his shoulder a playful slap. "I'm going to get these dishes into the sink. You go log in to your account. I'll be right there."

Andy asked, cautiously, "you don't want to supervise every step?"

Barbara smiled again. "I want you to have freedom to play there. I don't know your account name or password, and I don't want to know. But I want you to know the boundaries on your freedom, and the only way to learn boundaries is to go exploring.

"Go ahead, I'll be there in a minute."

Andy went into their den while listening to the sound of dishes clattering in the kitchen. Barbara called after him, "you want another cup of coffee?"

"Yes please," he called back.

He sat down, launched the browser and logged in to Tumblr. As soon as his dashboard appeared, he saw a reason to worry. He had 22 new messages, and he knew some of those messages would be from kooks who thought he was blogging pictures of himself and his wife. A few were kooks who claimed to be women and proposed they would get together with him to reproduce one or another of the pictures he posted. Just about never did he respond to a message under this account, what would Barbara think if she read one of these unsolicited messages? He doubted he could clear all the messages away before she appeared, and it would be even worse if she walked in when he had the messages view open. He just settled down and started reviewing the pictures i his dashboard.

In three years of just wandering Tumblr pages without an account showed Andy what really got him excited. The fact that these pictures of real people having real sex were hard to find appealed to his hunter instinct. That was the reason he created his own account instead of just looking, to create a collection of the erotic images that he really liked, culled from the other Tumblr pages.

The root of his problem was that the range of porn that turned him on was much wider than the range exhibited in his blog. All those blow job and big tits pictures turned him on, just not as much. Especially when he had been sitting there for an hour, going through page after page, an image that would not have excited him all that much earlier could be the trigger to push him over the edge. That was part of the excitement of porn, there was a little roulette game going on, never knowing which picture would help him hit the jackpot.

Barbara came in with their cups refilled with coffee. It was bizarre to Andy that she brought in coffee to look at porn with him, as though they were going to check out cute kitten videos.

She left again, briefly. When she came back she was holding the tube of lotion. Andy looked at her quizzically. "We have to catch up on last night's beauty treatment," she said. "The lotion is the reason for the stoking, not the other way around."

So Andy found himself look through the dashboard of his porn blog on Tumblr while his wife stroked his cock with a nicely lubricated hand. She asked him what he thought of images, engaged him in conversation as through they were going through an art museum. All the while her hand was wrapped around his erection, giving him unneeded stimulus.

She stopped him on one picture in his dashboard, one that he had reblogged. The cluttered bedroom setting and shadowy lighting showed it had been made by amateurs. A man was over a woman in missionary position. You actually couldn't see much, even her breasts were concealed by his arm and his face covered hers. You could tell by the positions of their jaws they were deeply kissing. "Honestly, this is one of the hottest pictures I've ever seen, anywhere," Andy had commented in his post. Barbara had him scroll down the list of notes and pointed out that Horny-and-devoted-2011 had "liked" his post.

"What are the messages from her like?" Barbara asked.

Andy had at least given a few second thought to how he would answer a question like that. He shrugged. "I don't look at my inbox all that much," he answered. "Mostly kooks."

Barbara was persistent. ""What are the messages from her like?"

"How do you know she send me messages?"

"Click on the link to that page."

Andy clicked through to the Tumblr for Horny-and-devoted-2011. There were no posts, and the person was following only one blog: his. "Wow, pretty obsessive, wouldn't you say?" Barbara observed. "What does 2011 remind you of?"

Andy thought for a moment, then he realized she knew that specific person had sent him messages. turned to her. "You have been sending me the hottest, most erotic messages, you wanton woman!" He exclaimed. "Mrs. horny and devoted who married me in 2011."

He pulled her onto his lap and gave her very passionate kisses. "Yes, I want to do each of those things that you messaged me about."

"Let's print out a scrapbook of images to re-enact," she answered.

"Let's use your account to collect them. Just the ones you want to do with me. We don't need to print them."

It turned out she had created her account in a hurry, just so she could easily follow his activities in his blog. He showed her how to reblog and she agreed to make the collection.

Then she directed him to get back to screening his dashboard. She applied more lotion and got back to giving his penis a beauty treatment. He continued running through his dashboard.

"Tell me about that one," she said, referring to an image he had paused on longer than the others. The picture was standard, professionally shot porn, a big-busted blonde going down on a muscular guy's oversized cock. "What do you see in that one?"

"Red lipstick." He said it without thinking, it was just the one thing about the picture that held his attention.

"You like red lipstick on a bimbo?" There was amusement in her voice.

"No, look right here," he said, gesturing to the screen. "She's been sucking vigorously enough that she's left smears of lipstick on his cock."

"You like lipstick on your cock?"

"I like girls who suck with enthusiasm. A girl who is really giving head, not just having the cock photographed her mouth."

"What about her tits?" Her stroking hand on his cock was still slow, but it seemed like she was stroking with a firmer grip.

"Too big on a skinny girl. Her proportions are all wrong, too Barbie."

"Well, we can agree on that. So, why did you stop on that one, did you notice the lipstick right away?"

"Um, to be honest, I stopped to look away, to try to regain some control. You're really doing a number on me."

They continued to scan his dashboard, talking about some of the images and selecting a few he would reblog.

Barbara learned Andy had to plow through a lot of images that didn't work to find the few that showed real people in real positions, the theme of his blog. She also learned what Andy already knew, that while he had favorite porn, there was lots more porn that was good enough to excite him.

He had no idea how much time had passed, but he did know that he was starting to feel the need to move his hips in response to here stroking. "Um, honey? You are starting to get to the point that you need to tie me to the bed."

"Oh, we'll do that tonight. This morning, you have to figure out how to hold out while we look at porn together and I give you last night's beauty treatment."

Andy saw no path but forward, so he went on. By concentrating on the images on his screen, he could mentally set aside the hand stroking his erection, make it less stimulating. But the longer her hand stroked his cock, the more the images - most of the images by now - drove him closer to the edge. After all, that's what he used to do, stroke his cock while looking at these images.

When he thought he could take no more and was just about to ask her to stop (knowing that asking her to stop would just lead to five or more minutes of having to beg her), Barbara tried to make it worse.

Releasing her grip on his erection, she declared, "I'm really horny from looking all these pictures. I need to do something." She lifted his laptop from the desk, sat down where it had been, legs wide, and put the laptop on her lap. "You keep going," she told Andy. One hand kept the laptop from slipping, the other hand began tracking erotic patterns on her pussy lips.

Andy started to feel that breathless sensation again. "Do you want some help?"

"No", she commanded. "You have to work on your blog. I'll just sit here working on my needs."

Andy sat in a strange juxtaposition. His wife was before him in a live porn show, legs spread wide, pussy visibly wet, and masturbating with one hand, but she insisted he spend his time looking at the digital porn a few inches away from her busy hand.

It only took him a few second to decide what to do. He quickly set the laptop aside. He grabbed Barbara by the hips and pulled her up to the edge of the desk, and started licking. Her hands went immediately to the back of his head and began steering where his kissing and licking mouth went. Her breaths came in puffs as she rose rapidly to her orgasm.

In just a few minutes she came. Andy kept licking, this time he left out the tender and sensuous part and kept on working to stimulate her. At first she was pushing on his forehead to get him away, but within a few minutes she was holding his ears again and enjoying the rise to a second orgasm.

After her second orgasm he followed their regular pattern and gave her tender, loving kisses and licks. Within a few minutes she said "Okay." Andy kept licking, and began spending more time of her clitoris again.

He slipped one finger just slightly into her vagina. "Oh, oh!" She cried, pulling his face back to her crotch again. Her orgasm took longer, only partly because he deliberately slowed down the pace. But within fifteen minutes he had her cumming again for the third time.

She tried to push him away again, but again he kept licking her. This time he kept it to the soft and sensuous kisses and licks. When she had regained her breath and calmed down he stood up, bent over her and started sucking on her nipples. In a minute, though, he picked her up off the desk and carried her back to the bedroom. He threw her into the middle of the bed and tumbled on top of her. He rolled her onto her back and quickly was on top of her. "You were hinting for missionary position?" He asked, his hand busy bringing his raging erection to the opening of her pussy. He slipped in just the tip and waited. She was silent, but her hands moved down his back, urging him to penetrate further. He eased his cock into her slowly. She thought it was slow and sensuous for her benefit, but Andy was already trying to hold back.