Learning Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was as far into Barbara as he could go, he stopped, holding it firmly into her, and started kissing his wife. She immediately opened her mouth in response, kissing him with passion, her tongue moving energetically against his. As they kissed, he began to slowly move his cock inside her. At first he moved just a little, then his thrusts became a bit longer, but still slow. He kept up the languid motion.

At first she just let him hump her, this was for him. Gradually, though, she began to feel what he was doing for her. Despite three orgasms, Andy was getting her going still again. Her hands wandered his back, often on his hips pushing him to penetrate her. Her kisses grew frenzied, her hungry tongue explored every corner of his mouth. He never picked up speed but the slow rhythm of a cock sliding in and out of her vagina was getting to her.

Barbara started to get vocal, just guttural gasps and sighs interrupting their kisses. His cock was doing wonderful things for her. Suddenly she found her voice. "Fuck me, Andy," she said softly. "Give it to me soo good. I want you to give it all to me. Give me the fucking I deserve."

Andy just kept up his steady, slow motion, which drove Barbara crazy. "Give it to me, big boy! Come on, give it to me good and hard!" Her fist pounded softly on his lower back. Andy just kept up the slow, steady screwing.

"Oh!" She cried out suddenly. "Oh, Ah, OH!" Barbara had her fourth orgasm of the morning.

Andy kept on screwing slowly and steadily. At first his continued motion kept her orgasm going, then she got more sensitive after cumming. "Okay, honey, I need you to stop now, it's starting to bother me."

Andy just kept on screwing her.

"Andy, oh, Andy, stop!"

Andy didn't stop.

"Ah, god, Andy, stop, please please stop!"

And stopped. "That sounded sincere enough," he said.

He kissed her. The first kiss was soft, tender and loving. But their kisses quickly grew more passionate. They kissed for a few minutes when Barbara realized Andy was still inside her and hard.

"Oh, baby, I want you to cum now, please cum in me, I really want it, for me and for you."

In response, Andy slowly slid out of her. "Cumming has consequences," he said.

They had spent Saturday morning making heated love. Saturday afternoon was pretty frosty.

Part 4: Finding a balance

After dinner Saturday Barbara laid out the restraints on the four corners of the bed as usual. The chastity cage he hadn't worn since Friday night, and its open lock, were on the bedside table. The key, as usual, was nowhere to be seen.

Andy let her tie him down as usual. He had stopped watching her go through this routine, so he didn't see that she did not take out the lotion. Usually he would get hard in anticipation of her beauty treatment, but tonight he did not.

Barbara had other plans tonight. She kissed him softly on his forehead, each cheek, then his lips. "I'm so sorry," she whispered.

She kissed her way down his chest to his cock and began kissing it. At first they were ordinary kisses, then little nibbles on the head and along the shaft. He didn't want to respond, but his cock responded as she had hoped it would. Soon his cock was in her mouth, she was sucking gently, she was running her mouth up and down, and he was at least a little turned on.

The she stopped. "I just thought of something," she said, and she left the bed.

When she came back in a few minutes, she sat by his head. "I want you to know, " she said softly, "that I'm not always right. This morning you did the right thing for me: you set aside the porn and gave me pleasure instead. And then, oh! Then you took me like a man. I loved it. You gave me so much, and I want you to know how much I liked it.

"By the way, I stroked your cock for fifty minutes while you looked at porn. When I hopped up on your desk my intent was to give you a reward of jacking off, I was just trying to add to the porn for you. Then you stopped looking at porn to take care of me. I think you have that urge to get off quickly under control, so I don't need to control your masturbation for you."

She uncapped a lipstick and applied it to her lips, slowly and thoroughly. It was bright red, a color she almost never wore.

"I can see that I pushed a bunch of new rules at you all at once, without talking it over. I think I need to ask for a do-over. We need to to make changes, but I can't just announce the changes and demand obedience. We have to work together."

Then he noticed she was wearing only the sheer robe again.

"I'm going to give you a choice. A real choice. I can work with whatever you choose. There are no consequences. In fact, there will never again be consequences. It's up to you.

"Your first choice is I can let you out now and we can just stop this. Second choice, I'd like to give you a blow job so enthusiastic that you cock will be covered with this lipstick. I'll release you for that, too, if you want. Or I can give you your usual beauty treatment. That's choice number three.

"Then tomorrow we can talk about where to go from here."

He looked at her for a long time. Finally, he said, "let me out." She released his wrists and his ankles.

Andy spoke again. "Two. I'm going to hold still for you, but I'm not going to tell you when to stop"

Barbara blew him a kiss with her scarlet lips. "I have no plans to stop, whether you ask me or not."

She knelt between Andy's legs. Gently holding his erection, Barbara spent some time just handling his cock with her hands, stroking with a fingertip, running her gently circling hand up and down.

Then she bent down and kissed the head. Andy could feel the love in that kiss, and said, "Aw, baby, I love you too." Barbara paused long enough to give him a happy smile, then plunged her mouth down to engulf his erection so quickly he gasped.

She came back up again and gave him a look. "Hold onto your hat, honey, I'm going to take you for a ride!"

And that's just what she did. She sucked on his cock as hard as she could, then backed off to just kissing and nibbling. She took his entire shaft into her mouth, then spent time on just the head. Andy was able to keep his hips still, but just barely. He discovered that focusing on holding still while she sucked on his cock helped him push back the possibility of him cumming.

Barbara moved on to slowly stroking his cock fully into her mouth, then all the way back out to the head. Her tongue massaged everything it could reach, and with one hand she was pumping the base. Andy lay there with his eyes closed. Two weeks ago he would have been trying to cum in her mouth, because while she sucked on his cock pretty often, it was rare that she let him cum in her mouth, so when she did suck him he tried to cum quickly, before she could stop. This time, having gone through her training, he was trying to make this good feeling last as long as possible.

A flash of light startled him, then her mouth came off his erection. Barbara was looking at the back of their digital camera, which she handed to Andy. She had just taken a selfie of herself, sucking his cock. "I can't decide if I've smeared enough lipstick on your cock yet, what do you think?"

"At the moment I think you're an adorable slut." He tossed the camera aside. "Later I'm going to pull that photo up on my computer screen and jack off to it."

"Okay, as long as I'm there to help." She resumed sucking.

The photo she had just taken and shown him changed the game. It wasn't the photo itself that stayed in his mind, it was the fantasy image of his beautiful wife deciding - no, planning ahead, the camera ws already at the bed - to take a picture of herself with a cock in her mouth. In his mind, the image on the camera pulled back to show him on the bed, her between his legs with that sexy wrap clinging to her bottom, her arm extended to hold the camera . . .

"Oh, god!" Andy arched his back and began ejaculating into Barbara's sucking mouth. Despite her saying in the past she didn't like him cumming her mouth, she continued the sucking and pumping motions until he relaxed his hips and fell back to the bed.

Barbara wasn't done. She crawled up next to him, rolled on her side and opened her mouth to show him a mouthful of creamy cum. As she tried to move the cum around her mouth with her tongue like one of those bad video clips they had just laughed at in the morning, Andy had a sudden idea. He quickly rolled to her and began kissing her, his tongue immediately penetrating her mouth. They spend a few minutes in a passionate, wet kiss. While neither of them had consciously sought to swallow his cum, when they stopped kissing there was none left.

"No all consequences are bad," Andy murmured.

Barbara wasn't done, she started to get up. "Something you did for me deserves reciprocation."

She returned to her position between his legs and resumed sucking on his cock. "Hey," Andy protested. "You don't have to do that."

"Actually, I want to find out what happens," she purred, and kept on sucking.

Once he began to harden again, she abandoned all of the subtlety of the previous blow job. She just went down on him, one hand jerking the base while her sucking mouth run up and down his cock. Andy abandoned the notion of staying still, his hips bucking so that some of the time she was moving her mouth on his cock, some of the time he was fucking her mouth. The kept this up for ten or fifteen minutes.

Then she slowed, settling on erotic kisses and nibbles. Andy particularly liked her suck on just the tip, her tongue running across his sensitive head. After a few minutes she stopped, moved up to lean over Andy, opened her robe and said "I need my nipples sucked on."

Andy was happy to oblige and sucked her nipples into his mouth happily. He was not surprised when she soon sighed and said "Okay, that's enough." Andy made a show of trying to keep sucking on her breasts, but knew the episode was over.

They cuddled together in bed, her skin on his skin. His hands were gently squeezing her breasts and caressing her nipples. Her hands went all over his body as they kissed, pausing frequently to stroke his cock, still erect. She intended to keep him hard for a while longer.

"You lasted 45 minutes while I was sucking, you stud."

"I sure didn't know how long it was. Thanks for a scorecard update."

"You're right, let's stop watching the clock. But speaking of keeping score, how many time did you make me cum in the past 24 hours?"

Andy honestly didn't know. "Um, many. Three? Four?"

"I was hoping you had counted. I just know it was more than I can recall ever doing before this weekend."

More time passed, Barbara stroking Andy's hard cock. Andy was enjoying his new-found knowledge that getting an erection could itself be a lot of pleasure, he didn't necessarily didn't need an orgasm every time he got hard.

"So," Barbara said. "Where do we go from here?"

"Well, I'm a little unsure what makes a good answer from me."

"Honey, a good answer is to tell me what you want. I've learned I can't do just what I want."

"Well, quite soon it will be your turn to be tied and teased."

"Mmmm, me like."

"I did rather like the beauty treatments. We can keep doing them, but it's voluntary so you don't need to tie me down every night."

"Not every night, just some nights. We do need to keep up putting on the lotion, and rubbing it in thoroughly. What else?"

"You know I like chastity play. I brought it up last winter, and we had good time doing that."

"I had a good time because you spent less time on porn and more time on me. And you were hard when I wanted you, because you weren't masturbating. On the other hand, when you came out of that cage you didn't last very long."

"We can work on that. What do you want?"

She snuggled closer to him and put both hands on his erection. "More weekends like this one."

The lay together in love and in silence for a while. Then Andy spoke again. "You just brought some great new ideas to our relationship. I loved that, I love you for that. I can see that we have to make changes to keep it fresh, and a stream of porn for me doesn't do a thing for you."

"Actually, I liked following your blog. Porn is good if we're sharing."

She look up to him. "How are you going to handle continuing with porn, now that we agree I like your blog?"

"First, I'll do updates no more than twice a week. Second, leave out the cage, and the open lock with it. When I sit down to look at porn, I'll put on the cage . . ."

"Or call me, I'll be happy to help you."

" . . .or you can. The point is, I lock myself in to look at porn, but only you know where the key is to let me back out."

"Okay."

"I've got a couple more ideas we can talk about."

"Like what?"

"I'd like to post that selfie you just took."

"No!" Her hand came off his cock to slap him on the chest at the same time she realized her vagina had suddenly gotten wetter. "Not with my face showing." Her hand gently wrapped around his erection again and resumed stroking.

"Actually, I'd like to post a picture of you taking that selfie. It was the mental image of you taking that picture that make me cum for you. I like a girl who isn't ashamed that she likes sex."

"Mmmm, I'll keep that in mind."

"Any more ideas from you?"

Barbara paused. "While we were looking at the dashboard for the porn blog I did know about, I saw the name of your other blog, so this afternoon I took a look at your interest in being dominated."

Andy's eyes snapped wide open. He took a deep breath. "What do you think?"

"I can go for demanding more licking, that's for sure."

"You were a pretty convincing domme for the past three weeks."

"I thought I'd have to work at it, but it was actually fun to do those things for you. You made a pretty good sub. This morning your reaction was to lick me on your desk, when it could have been to fuck me."

"Well, you looked at my other blog, that's what subs like."

"You really want to try a butt plug??"

Andy answered, slowly. "Yes, it kind of goes alongside chastity, in my head."

"Okay, but fair is fair, I think you need to take me in the same place, with your cock. Of course, you can't put your cock somewhere you haven't kissed. Thoroughly.

"I like some of the other things I saw on your blog too. Time we got a collar and a leash, wouldn't you say?"

Andy was feeling that breathless sensation again.