Learning Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers

"Well, you are kind of clueless that way", she teased. "So by the time MK was done with me today I'd already been thinking about having you inside me. Then when you pulled down your pants and I saw that the sight of me gave you the hard cock which I'd been imagining all this time, it was about all I could take. I came back here and started masturbating immediately. I'm sure that had a lot to do with why I was wet as well. I was pretty close to climaxing when you knocked on the door."

"Well, that explains the look on your face when I came in. I guess it explains you jumping me as well."

"Yeah. I guess it does."

She continued, "So like I said. That's why I was wet. The reason I was tight is that it was my first time."

"Wait, what? That was your" . . .

"Yes, Josh, I'm a virgin. Or", and her face dropped a little and her voice got quieter, "I was . . . I guess." The sadness in her voice was obvious.

And now it was my turn to be absolutely mortified and blush in every shade of red that my face could display. Not only had I given what I desperately hope will be the worst sexual performance of my life, but I did it during probably the most important sexual experience of hers.

"Oh my G-d, Teri, I'm so sorry!" I was overwhelmed with embarrassment. "But why did you, umm, you know, do more than just bring yourself off on me?"

At that point it seemed like her emotions were threatening to take over. She was clearly trying to hold it together. She paused a minute before responding, "Like I said, I was really close to climaxing when you walked in, and I absolutely wasn't thinking clearly. When I use my finger or my dildo and my clit gets dry, I dip them inside myself to get some moisture. That's all I wanted to do with your cock. I honestly had no idea that a guy could finish that quickly. It only just hit me a moment ago how big a mistake that was. I mean, I had your cock inside me, and now I have your cum inside me." She smiled a very sad smile. "Which part of the word 'virgin' can I still hold onto here?"

"I'm so sorry! I never imagined anything like that would ever happen to me. That was pathet" . . .

"Shhh", she interrupted me, putting a finger over my mouth. "I forgive you and I really don't want to dwell on it anymore. In fact, I might want to do my best to forget that it ever happened."

"Might?"

"I have a question for you and I need you to give me a thoughtful answer, Josh."

"Okay", I said slowly and a bit questioningly.

"Do you like me?"

"Sure."

"Try again, Josh. I said I need a thoughtful answer. I like you. I think I like you a lot. I'm interested in exploring where our relationship can go, but if you don't feel the same way about me then we will never speak of this afternoon again, and I for one will try really hard to pretend that it never happened. So, I'll ask again. Do you like me?"

I took a second to compose my thoughts this time. "Well, it's been hard to get to know you up until now. You're really quiet. I like what I have seen before today, but that hasn't been much. I'm not interested in dating a mousy pushover."

"You think I'm a mousy pushover?" she asked, sounding offended.

"Let me finish. I thought you might be, but I couldn't tell. I can tell you this, I like what I've seen of you today."

"Nice, Josh", she said with heavy sarcasm and maybe a little bitterness.

"Oh for Christ's sake, Teri. I'm not talking about your body, which I like very much by the way. What I mean is that you've really opened up to me."

She laughed out loud at that.

"Okay, yeah, with your legs, I get it. That's not what I meant, though."

"Oh, Josh, that's not why I'm laughing! Although the double entendre is sort of funny." Now I could hear a smile in her voice. "It just occurred to me that it would be pretty stupid to keep being shy around a guy who saw my bare ass the moment he walked into the apartment, and who's sitting next to me with his pants around his ankles. It kind of breaks down any remaining inhibitions, you know?"

I laughed too, and was also smiling when I said, "Yeah, no kidding. Well, whatever did the trick, I've learned more about you in this room in the last few minute than I had all semester. You're quiet, sure, but you seem to have some steel in your spine, you know? I mean you'll absolutely say what you want, at least in private. Also, you're smart. I've always enjoyed talking to you when you've been willing to talk. So yes, I'd say that I like you."

"And would you like me to be your girlfriend?"

I gently grabbed her chin, turned her face toward mine, looked at her right in her beautiful eyes and said, "Yeah, I think I'd like to try that out", and then kissed her. This kiss was less passionate than the one she'd planted on me when I walked in on her a few minutes ago. I discovered that she has soft lips that felt really good when they touched mine. Even better, I could feel all the apprehension, all of the defensiveness and all the tension drain out of her as she leaned into me.

"Oh thank G-d", she said, clearly relieved. "I was pretty sure I had a handle on you, but I was still worried that I might have given myself to some asshole who only wanted a one-night stand."

"I'd have to be out of my fucking mind to want to have sex with you only once."

She broke into a big beautiful smile. I definitely wanted to see that look again. And again and again. I could feel my heart swell with warmth and affection.

"First ground rule about our relationship", she said, "is that we never cheat on each other. If I hear that you've been getting romantic with some other girl, or fucking around behind my back I will drop you like old garbage and I won't look back. Got it?"

"Got it. What's rule number two" I asked.

She laughed and said, "Jesus, Josh, I've never done this before. Can we figure out the rest of the rules as we go along?"

That brought another smile to my face, as I said, "Sure."

"Good", she said. "Now I need you to help me fix this mess I made of things so far this afternoon. Pull your pants up and wait here a minute or two while I put this stuff away." She picked up the ice packs and the stuff from the living room that she'd left on the floor and walked out of the room.

A couple minutes later she came back, wrapped her arms around me, and whispered in my ear, "Okay, now pick me up and carry me back to my bedroom."

"Yes, ma'am", I responded as I swept her up into my arms.

As we were walking down the hallway, she continued to whisper in my ear, "Okay, here's the scene. We've just come back from our third date, which was wonderful. I'd already told you after our second date that I was a virgin, but that I wasn't sure how much longer I wanted to stay that way. I was trying to decide if you were the right guy. After our third date I invited you back to my room. And here we are. Think you can improvise the rest of this with me?"

"Absolutely."

The bedroom

When I carried her into her room a moment later and put her down, she locked the bedroom door and said, "Okay please sit down by the foot of the bed." I did, and as she pulled down the bedspread, which was neatly made up, she said, "Okay, so here's something else you need to know about me. I really bought into the lessons on self-discipline that my high school emphasized all the time. I want to be good at everything I do if it's important to me, and I believe that discipline is the key to making that happen. If you can discipline yourself, that's ideal, but the threat of external discipline helps you stay focused."

"Right now", she continued, "I want to be good at this for you. So, unless you have any objections, here's how this is going to work. I'm going to go into my closet and change into an outfit that would have been appropriate for our third date. When I come out, I will do anything you ask me to do without argument. I'm giving you complete control here. If I want something I will ask politely. If you want something, you will tell me what it is and I will do it to the best of my ability. I'll be honest. I'm a little nervous about this. I think if I let you be in control I'll find it easier to let go of any inhibitions or hesitations that could get in the way. If you don't like how I'm behaving, or if my performance is unacceptable, you have my permission to spank me. You with me so far?"

My heart was starting to race as I responded, "yes."

"I will ask that we not do anything anal. I'm not into that yet, and I might never be. Ass cheeks are in bounds. Anything deeper is not. Also, the spanking is okay if I need additional discipline, but I'm not into bondage or anything degrading like making me crawl around like an animal or some sick shit like that. I'm not a sex slave. If I'm really uncomfortable, I will call a time out. I will try not to do that, but if I do you need to stop immediately."

"Right. That's fine."

"One other thing. You haven't been with anyone since that girl at the beginning of Freshman year, right?"

"Yeah, that's right, Why? Are you concerned about STDs?"

"A little, yeah."

"She told me she was also a virgin."

"Good. I know it's a little late to be asking about that now, but I still wanted to know. And just so you know, I've been on the pill since I came to campus last year."

"That is good to know, thanks."

"Okay. I'll be back in a couple minutes." She walked into her closet and shut the door.

I got up and stripped down to my underwear. Then I looked around the room while I waited. I'd never been in here before, and since it was further down the hall from my room, I'd barely ever even glanced in. The carpeting was the same grey color as in the rest of the apartment, and nearly everything else was white. The walls, the furniture, the bedspread, all white with some colored trim around the edges. And there was nothing out of place. She kept this room really neat.

I commented on the surroundings. "Teri, your room is spotless."

"Of course" she said from behind the door. I'm all about self-discipline, remember?"

"But you just took a beating for leaving stuff laying around the apartment. What's up with that?"

She didn't respond for a moment, but then said, "This is going to sound stupid."

"Try me."

'Okay. I was trying to find a way to connect with you, but I didn't know how to talk to you about, well, anything. I'm kind of like that with all boys, especially the ones that I think are attractive. I always get tongue-tied. So I started leaving some stuff laying around, figuring that MK would get mad at both of us. It gave me a small thrill when we would roll our eyes at each other over that kind of thing, and it made talking to you a little more comfortable."

"So you were trying to get me to like you by being a slob instead of being yourself?"

"I told you it would sound stupid. And I'll warn you now, I'm done with that. I felt really guilty knowing that MK would feel compelled to straighten up after me. Moreover, you'd better be done with it too. If you ever have to show her your bare ass again, I'm going to be as mad as she is and the beating she gives you will only be the beginning of your trouble."

"Yes ma'am."

"Don't joke about this Josh, I'm not kidding."

"Okay, okay, I hear you!"

Then Teri opened the door and took my breath away. She was wearing a white, low-cut dress with a shawl over it. The shawl was very much part of her normal style of clothing, but the dress absolutely was not. It hugged her curves and showed off some cleavage, and I could see the faint outline and shading from a darker colored bra and panties beneath. It was unlike any outfit I'd ever seen her wear before.

"What do you think" she asked?

"I think you're stunning, and that I'm a lucky guy. I'd be proud to out on a date with you while you wore that."

"So it's not too slutty?"

"'Oh, honey, no. There is a big difference between slutty and sexy. You are not at all slutty-looking in that dress. You're beautiful."

She blushed, and then said, "I don't think I could wear this just any time. I feel too exposed."

"Well, maybe just when you're out in public with me? Other guys who saw the two of us together would be jealous."

"Flattery will get you everywhere" she said with a smile on her face. "Okay, I'll think about it."

"Come here."

She looked right at me and paused for a second. Then she obediently said, "Yes Josh."

I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her. This time I held the kiss a long time, probing her mouth with my tongue. As I did, I started to run my hands over her body. First I removed the shawl from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Then I rested my hand on her left breast, and then moved it down to her ass. They were both round and firm. Nothing about her was huge, but nothing was tiny either, and with her narrow waist her body had a beautiful shape.

"I'd like you to move your tongue in and out of my mouth as I move mine in and out of yours."

"Yes Josh," she said breathlessly.

We probed each other like this for a couple more minutes. Then I broke it off. "Okay, so I'm noticing that I'm either underdressed at the moment, or that you have too many clothes on. Please take off your dress."

"Yes Josh. Could you please help me with my zipper?"

She turned around, and I pulled the zipper down. She slipped out of the dress, revealing a green bra and matching thong panties beneath. The green really brought out the color in her eyes. The bra really only covered the bottom half of her breasts, and I could look down into it to see that her nipples were a very light shade of pink, only a little darker than her porcelain skin.

She broke off the kiss and asked, "May I please pick up these things please?"

"Sure".

I'd been getting hard while we made out, but my cock really started to stand at attention at the sight of her bare breasts, and even morese as she picked up the shawl and walked both it and the dress over to a chair near the wall. She folded them neatly, and made a point of bending over at the waist in order to give me a full view of her ass and the small strip of green fabric covering her pussy.

"Now that's slutty", I said admiringly.

"Josh!"

"Oh come on, Teri, think about what we're doing here. Slutty is okay if you're sharing it in private with someone you're trying to turn on. In fact, I'd say it's exactly the look you're going for. Come here."

"Yes Josh."

She came back and I kissed her again right before I lifted her up and laid her on the bed. Then as I laid down next to her, I started to explore her body. I started up high, nibbling on her ear lobes and kissing her cheeks, lips and the nape of her neck. While doing that I pulled the bra straps down off her shoulders to expose her breasts completely, I began massaging her nipples, which immediately got hard. I needed to explore them a little more.

I kissed my way down her neck, and moved my mouth over first her left nipple and then her right. I gently sucked each of them into my mouth. As I rolled around them with my tongue while sucking gently, I moved my hand under the top of her panties. Her clit was a little bit dry, so I slipped my finger into her pussy, which was still soaking wet from earlier, and brought some of the wetness up. As I massaged her now moistened clit, her breath audibly caught in her throat. I kept this up for a couple of minutes as her breathing got heavier.

I continued massaging her clit while I asked her, "Have you ever had someone go down on you before?"

"No, of course not!"

"A simple yes or no will do, Teri."

"Yes Josh. Sorry Josh."

I began to kiss my way down her flat belly, and pulled her panties down her legs and off.

"Do you ever trim your pubic hair, Teri?"

"No Josh. But if I'd have known that we were going to end up here, I might have."

"Please do in the future."

"Yes Josh."

"Spread your legs a bit wider now." She did, and I went in. She cried out quietly the moment my tongue reached her clit, and her breathing got a little quicker. I started to roll my tongue around it, sucking gently while I did. I also started to move one, and then eventually two fingers in and out of her pussy. Teri started to moan quietly, which turned me on in a deep and powerful way. It took a while for her to start to build toward a climax, but I was determined to make sure that an orgasm was part of her first time having sex. After a few minutes, she grabbed the back of my head and started to push her pussy up toward my mouth. A few seconds later, she arched her back slightly, her breathing stopped as the passionate sounds she'd been making caught in her throat, and I could feel her start to contract and relax around my fingers.

I crawled back up and kissed her, spreading some of her pussy juice on her lips with my own. Then we laid there quietly for a minute until her breathing was back to normal.

"Oh my G-d, Josh, that was amazing! I've given myself lots of orgasms, but none of them were as strong as that. Thank you!" I could see the track of a small tear that had fallen from her eye. "Did you enjoy that even close to as much as I did?"

"That was about your enjoyment, not mine."

A look of concern crossed her face. "Wait, was there anything you didn't enjoy about it?"

"Well, first of all, I absolutely loved the way you were reacting. The sound of you moaning with pleasure is a huge turn on. But I don't really like the way it tastes. It's kind of sour."

She looked disappointed. "Maybe I should take a quick bath beforehand when I can. Either that or accept a spanking for not making myself more hospitable to you."

"Sure. Sounds good."

"Josh, may I please return the favor?"

"You mean you want to go down on me? Are you sure you're ready for that?"

"I've been practicing on the small dildo that my sister got me for my birthday last year. I knew this day would come at some point, and I wanted to be ready."

"Then yes, please go ahead."

She moved down to my underwear and pulled it off of me, revealing my mostly stiff cock. First she licked her way up and down, lingering on my head. Then she slowly started to suck me in. I was impressed that she didn't gag like my girlfriend had when she tried this last year. As she started to move her head up and down on my cock, it felt smooth and warm, but not nearly as tight as a pussy. I tried thrusting, but that caused her to gag a little and back away.

"Damn, Josh, I'm so sorry. It takes some concentration for me to keep my throat relaxed, and when you moved it startled me. The dildo is smaller than you are, and it never moves on its own!"

"It's okay. We can try again. This time, try wrapping the base of my cock tight with your thumb and forefinger and pulling the skin down as you lower your mouth on me."

She looked a little concerned about adding this new wrinkle, but I was betting that if she could get it right this would feel even better than it had. After all, it's what the girls do on all the videos on the porn websites.

All she said was, "Yes Josh", and then obeyed. I was right. At least for a minute or two it felt fantastic, but then I felt something really uncomfortable.

"Ow!"

Teri jumped up with a horrified look on her face. "What? What's wrong?"

"Teri, rule number one of a good blow job. No teeth!"

"Oh sweet Jesus. Josh, I'm so sorry! Should I take this as a warning? Do you want me to try again?"

"Yes, and yes. You were doing well, and you won't get better without practice, right?"

"Right", she said, before she grabbed my cock and sucked it into her throat. This time it really started to feel good, until she slipped and let her teeth rub up against my very sensitive skin again.

"Ow! Damn it Teri, that hurts!"

"Fuck! I'm sorry Josh. I'm not doing this well at all."

Then she surprised me by laying across my lap so that our bodies were perpendicular with her ass right near my right hand.

Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers