All Comments on 'Learning Her Place Ch. 01'

by Delilah_Storm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Keep it up. It's an awesome story

Delilah_StormDelilah_Stormover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm working on the second part now!

mw0212mw0212over 8 years ago
Well written

Great story Delilah, well constructed with detailed breakdown and background. Great use of description to give the reader enough scope to form an image of what's going on.

Purely for my own preference, along with the collar I'd love to see her having to totter around the house in 5 inch heels - or even better, boots!

Looking forward to part 2!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Great story

An excellent start to a series on "How to Train Your Slut", although your title is much gentler and actually more appropriate. He obviously still loves her, or she'd have been dumped long before. It's too bad she was unable to be a partner with him but chose to be a spoiled bitch. I think she'll learn to do better, even if all she ever will be is a possession. Cherished, perhaps, but still only a possession.

You obviously have a good command of the language, and writing skills that are refreshing to see on Literotica. (Grammar and spelling errors *really* disrupt the flow of a story.)

Please keep up the good work.

Kitist02Kitist02over 7 years ago
More, maybe?

It has been over a year since you posted "Learning Her Place", and I wonder if you finished a sequel for us. I, for one, would really like to see where you go with this.

If I was any kind of a writer I would try to work on something like this. I admire your demonstrated skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

it when no where after 1 line it was over the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous