All Comments on 'Learning I'm Submissive'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
Another great one

Loved it. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another hot Story

Your stories are the best on this site. All hot and really well written. This story could have had several more chapters illustrating more how liz falls more under Kelly's spell and really becomes her exclusive slut pet. Now that would be some hot chapters, I'm sure, to read.

More please!!!

MistressCarrieMistressCarrieover 9 years ago
pin heads

Isn't it amazing how rude comments are always anonymous and usually stupid! A reader should know that if submissive is in the title its probably not a romance story of sweet love at first sight. Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
boyfriend

am i the only one who feel bad for him....

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 9 years ago
YES..

just a note to let you know I enjoy your writing more and more. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story.

I am not sure if I should apologise as I am not a member. as in anonymous.

I did not like the boys demanding attitude very nice at all and felt that he got what he deserved.

The girls characters were fun, sensitive when needed and well thought out. I keep being amazed how girls (ladies) talk to each other.

Overall your story is excellent, interesting characters and flowed well.

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Back to being you!

Hi Miss Jasmine <curtsey>

Another great story with lots of opportunities to get myself off. An when you wrote "Once I was naked, she ordered, "On your knees, slut."

Again, the derogatory term turned me on, conversely if Kevin ever called me such names I would cut his balls off, yet I obeyed Kelly, now staring at her wet cunt as she rubbed her clit." i came wondering if you were channeling me. :)

A few of your recent stories were just sex and that is not the true you. i loved this one as it seemed you got back to the characters and feelings that turn me and all of us on so much.

Love,

Your pet ann

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 9 years ago
Loved It :)

Another great story Jasmine. I was a little disappointed that neither of them wore stockings though. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grerat story, as usual.

Loved the story. U R my favorite writer. Hope to read the sequel to like Mommy, Like Daughter.

Thanks.

fallensaviourfallensaviourover 9 years ago
loved it

there's the silk i was missing, one who writes storys about human characters, not embodiments of all that is domme who never lose, and are so cruel it's a wonder they are able to keep any partners short of blackmail

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrific!

Amazing story and I hope to see a part 2 Jasmine! One of my favorites of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh, Yeah

Your style at it's best, thanks for what you share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mindless and talentless drivel !

Gave it 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it 5

Classic Jasmine style. Deserved much more than 5, if possible, as the rest of this great author's stories and sagas.

lordcrispiolordcrispioabout 9 years ago
An Incredibly Sexy Tale

This is my first time commenting on this site, but wanted you to know that this was a delightful read and I'm greatly anticipating a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When is the next chapter coming up?

You keep having my jaw drop and my cock hard, please do go on with this one, incredible story!! Love your writing so much

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 8 years ago
A perfect love and submissive story

How better to find out your a submissive than with your best friend who is now your lover.

RichieSmithRichieSmithover 8 years ago
WOW! Great story!

Got me hot and kept me hot even though this is a lez story! I imagined having you for MY pet sucking and licking my cock and balls until I ejaculated down your throat over and over. Twisted huh? . . .LOL You are obviously a pro-writer slumming here on Literotica. You're very prolific (haven't even read half of your work) and everything I have read is well done! The skill and talent show.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

Well written, though I would be more into it if they stuck to each other rather than planning to also fuck a bunch of guys.

'shrugs' different tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Reminds me of my ex gf

My ex gf was like this. We started as friends, but soon she started to tease me, tell me what to wear and playfully spank me in my room. Not long after she spanked me and played with me while she called me names, whispering in my ear. When I had my O, she lightly slapped me on my face and called me more names.

Candy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All your stories are Great

Dear Silkstockingslover

I have enjoyed many many of your stories, and I have enjoyed all of them.

You are such a talented writer, I hope you keep writing all these good things.

I am an old man, but your writing makes me feel young again,thank you

so much.

Best regards

LEE

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 8 years ago
Another top notch story

Somehow I overlooked this one while reading through your stories during the past couple of months, but I'm very happy to have discovered it. It was an excellent read... the pacing was nearly perfect, the conversations were believable, and of course the sex scenes were - as always - very erotic.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I agree with others

The revenge fucking other guys detracts from the girls. But we already know I prefer my Lesbian/submission stories "sans male" participants!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story; Just A Couple of Issues

Really got into the sex scenes and the gradual 'frog in the water' escalation of Kelly's dominance over Liz. The two issues I referred to were; 1) denying the reciprocation of orgasms. Pillow Queens seriously piss me off, reminding me of those assholes in high school carrying a Y chromosome who expect blow jobs as their right yet refuse to go down on you. Furthermore, though I might treat a generic sub in the way Kelly did Liz but would never do so to a friend. 2) The whole revenge gang bang scenario detracted from the story and in reality would almost certainly would not result in any feelings of triumph for Liz, these factors limited my rankings to 4 stars despite some fantastic sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to know

will there be a continution to this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more

it has a good start to it let her have the orgy just ot stick it to her ex then let her go over to totally to Kelly maybe have them room together at colleges so as to truly Lez and Kelly truly find there love in each other arms

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 6 years ago
Sorry . . .

. . . to see it end. Loved it. A follow-up would be great. Thanks for the HOT story.

apophasisapophasisover 5 years ago
Consistency is nice

It also didn't help that Kevin, as usual, had barely got me off and I was still horny as hell, so I obeyed and began getting undressed.

"You know the sex between Kevin me is good," I countered, always satisfied by him in the past.

fitntrimfitntrimabout 3 years ago
One of the best-written stories on Literotica

The interplay between these friends is sooo realistic, energetic, believable, wonderful! Mmmm love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another stellar story from my favorite author. Loved the interplay between Kelly and Liz but I think Liz could have been more submissive at the end.

fitntrimfitntrimover 2 years ago

Such natural dialogue and so realistic and so hot! I want them to be domme sub lovers forever.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Great fun reading…I agree on some of the comments, I would never treat a best friend like that…using her without being considered about her own needs… if there is a purpose, it isn’t worked into the story at that moment….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need to find out more. Hopefully they stay together and liz completely subs to kelly.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

306. Love stories featuring pussy, my favorate snack. I assume she became more submissive as time passed. Would like to experience that gangbang of all the boyfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending ruined the story.

billbuttbillbuttabout 1 year ago

Agree with Anonymous that the ending was not good

LovemysissystoriesLovemysissystories11 months ago

you need a part 2 and more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your ability to articulate a story is what keeps me checking your submissions. This story is well worth another chapter detailing how they not only sought revenge on Kevin, but how Liz succumbs further to being dominated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50618 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...