Learning My Lesson

Story Info
Husband teaches his wife some respect.
1.8k words
3.62
69.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another day, as Mrs. Trophy Wife. I'm getting sick of it. Nothing I do in these situations seems to please you. Now the guests are gone, and it's my guess that my time for your punishment for me is drawing near. I go to the parlor and make us both a nice Scotch, neat. I wish it mellowed you out, but it doesn't, at least it usually doesn't. It does, however, make these confrontations easier for me to take. I go back into your office, put your drink down onto the desk, and take a deep swallow of mine. It burns going down......just what I need after this last fiasco.

I turn away from your desk and walk defiantly towards your office door. After your harsh words and unfair comments, I am no mood to reason with you.

My fingers barely brush the brass handle on the door, when I feel myself jolted forward, and pushed with force against the back of the door. I feel the full length of your body pressing into me, pushing me harder, harder against the rough oak. You grab my hands and pin them above me, taking the opportunity to press your chest against my back making sure that my tits are firmly crushed against the door.

I cry out in shock and anger but am silenced by a further jolt forward into the door, the hard handle knocking my hip bone. I feel your hot breath against my neck, inhaling and exhaling in an unsteady rhythm. After what seems like a lifetime, you lift your chin towards my ear and gently whisper, "I am your husband. You will NOT speak to me like that. You will treat me with RESPECT. You will NOT talk to me the way you did in front of those clients EVER again.......and MOST IMPORTANTLY......."

You pause for breath to emphasize your point,

"If you EVER make me look that stupid again, I will make sure everyone knows what a fucking little bitch you are. I'll let the boys take turns with you! You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

At your callous words I buck violently against you, shouting and swearing and breathing fast.

"Fuck you!" I scream back at you.

I feel my cheeks turn an angry pink. You effortlessly flip me over and pin my arms against the door once more. I see the humorous glint in your eyes, and I know that your words were said to invoke this reaction from me, to make me outburst angrily, to make me rise to your bait. I stare at you furiously, my breath quickening, my tits rising and falling with every angry breath.

"I think, my dear," you speak in a low, firm voice, "that your little tantrum was quite uncalled for. You certainly haven't learned your lesson."

And with that your body is pushed against me once more, my hands still pinned by yours above my head. You bring your head closer and begin to kiss my neck aggressively. I move my head in protest but am quickly warned by a short, sharp bite on my earlobe. You press the length of your body against me harder and harder. My breath quickens and I feel my body responding to your lust. Your mouth is on my neck, sucking and tugging at the skin with your teeth.

I stand, crushed, against the oak door, hating you and wanting to make you pay, but my body betrays me. I realize I am grinding my groin against the large bulge that has formed in your trousers. My arms are no longer above my head, but are scratching, tearing at your shirt. You head has now moved lower, and your mouth is positioned at the top of my breast, your teeth and tongue expertly biting and sucking my soft skin. You calmly, with one hand, tear open my shirt buttons and tear the shirt from my shoulders, releasing my aching breasts. I try to match your manner, but it's too late. I cannot remain calm; you have me exactly where you want me. I frantically, urgently tear at your shirt, my fingers fumbling at the buttons. You lift your head and I see a flicker of a smirk run through your face.

At last I manage to free your body of your shirt. Your hand slides around my back, and in one skilled movement you unhook my bra, free my arms and let it fall to the floor. Knowing that my overly sensitive nipples are my weak spot, your fingers find my nipples and I throw my head back and let out a soft moan as you pinch and pull at them. Your mouth replaces your hand, and you start your nibbling, biting assault on my puffy nipples. Your hands slide around my hips and on to my buttocks. You lift me up, mouth still on my nipple and I wrap my legs around you, pushing myself against your growing bulge.

You walk over to your desk chair and sit down with me straddling your lap. I feel you lick and bite one nipple as your fingers savagely pinch and pull at the other. I arch my back, pushing my breasts against you, letting out long, loud moans at the wonderful sensations running through me. I begin to run my hands down your chest and rub my fingers over your hard cock which is still caged within your trousers.

I tear my breasts away from your mouth and let myself slide on to the floor. I kneel, facing you and begin to unzip your fly. I release your cock and run my fingers up and down its shaft, teasing you. You don't bat an eyelid and in frustration I let my nail carelessly scratch the tip of your penis.

"You know better than to do that," you say with a smirk. Suddenly your hands are on the back of my head, knotted in my hair.

"Time for a little face fucking, yes?" you ask. You pull me forward and I take your cock in my mouth. Grabbing my hair with both hands, you guide my head up and down on your cock. I pump the base of your cock with one hand and, at the pace you set, I slide my mouth up and down, up and down the shaft, licking the head as often as I can. I feel a damp patch start to form in my knickers. I look up at you with innocent eyes in a way that I know drives you wild. I blink innocently while my wet lips slide up and down the full length of your penis. I hear you let out a low groan and know that you are close.

Not wanting to come yet, you lift me off of the floor and spin me so that I am positioned directly in front of you once more. You push me roughly and bend me over your desk, my skirt and knickers on display. I am completely vulnerable. Both of your hands find the top seam of my underwear and you begin to pull the down. You pull them past my ass, scratching the soft skin there as you slide my knickers down my legs. You let the lacy pants fall to the floor and pull my tiny skirt up so that my shaved pussy is in full view.

You step out of your trousers. I cannot see behind me. I tremble in anticipation. You slide one finger inside of me, moistening the tip before you slide your finger up to my clit. You circle the hyper sensitive bud slowly but firmly. White hot tingles take over me. I moan loudly and grind against your hand, wanting, needing more. Your other hand makes its way up my thigh, and before long I feel your fingers slide with ease inside my wet, pink hole. You slip in and out easily having teased me to the brink of arousal. I buck fiercely against your hand, pushing myself back against you.

Your hands move to my buttocks and I feel you dig your nails in the soft flesh as the tip of your cock enters me. You pull it back out, wanting to make me beg. You slide it in a little farther, then ease it back out again. Now you grasp the head of your now turgid cock, and run the tip of it up and down my slit. "Oooh ......are we a little turned on, my sweet little slut?" You ask.

"Yes! Oh God yes!" I gasp.

"You know what to say, now don't you?" he teases me.

"Fuck me! Please PLEASE fuck me!"

"That's a good little slut. I might even let you cum." You say in a condescending manner.

I hear you snigger and in one swift, forceful movement your pound the whole length of your rock hard shaft inside of me.

"Ooooh!!" I gasp, my body tensing at the sudden sensation.

You slide in and out slow but hard, your fingernails still digging into my flesh. I hear your breath quicken.

"Oh, more. Please, MORE!" I insist.

Your pace accelerates and soon you are pounding my tiny pussy, bang, bang, bang. With each thrust my nipples rub against the rough wood of your desk.

"Oooh, please, I'm nearly there!" I beg you again.

Delicious sensations overtake my body. I scream out your name, and you thrust harder and harder and harder. My climax overwhelms me, and all I can do is gasp a loud, "Oooohhh."

Your nails dig deeper into my flesh and I can feel you are nearly there too. But there is a twist. Suddenly you pull out, your rock hard cock staring angrily at me. You roughly flip me over so I am facing you. You say, "This is your last lesson for today's inappropriate behavior my dear. Kneel in front of me."

I kneel, not sure what is coming, but I soon find out. You grasp your cock and start jerking it frantically. Your first blast of cum hits me on my chest, splattering my tits. "Open your mouth bitch!" You exclaim. You move up and aim the balance of your load up at my face, and several blasts land right in my mouth. This is a new one on me. When your load subsides, you stick your cock back in my mouth and say, "Suck it clean, slut!" I do, and it is not a bad taste; my pussy juices mixed with his load, and it is very erotic. I dare not let him know I enjoyed it though.

He grabs his clothes, and gets ready to leave me here, I presume to go wash up. His final comment is, "Well my dear, I guess you have learned your lesson. Next time it won't be only me. The whole bunch of us will be giving you that little treat.

I don't say anything. I just smile as I lay my head against the cool wood of your desk as I try to recover from that truly exquisite fuck.