All Comments on 'Learning my Love for Black Cock'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Target155Target155almost 8 years ago
A perfect fit

Loved your story. Fit my life perfectly. I read your stories all the time and wishing I could d be used by a black cock! Thank you!!!

goamz86goamz86almost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Another great tale. Thank you so much. Loved it!!!

cat45cat45almost 8 years ago
Another Great one.

Great story as usual SSL, hope to read about "his club" of white cocksuckers. You Da man/woman/author....whatever, SSL. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Similar for me

I used to have a lady friend with whom I shared many threesomes. When we met, she knew I was bi, but she'd never been in a bi threesome, only straight 3 or moresomes. I'd never been with a black guy, only white. About 6 months into our relationship, we got together with a well built, younger black guy with a soda can dick. Watching her take on his huge tool was amazing! We'd been with guys with big cocks but never one this thick. Her expertise was blow jobs, she was the best I'd ever experienced. He claimed to have tremendous staying power but was no match for her skill as she got him off in about 10 minutes. He knew I was waiting for my chance and after a minute said he was ready for me. I figured he wouldn't be able to even get it up again that quickly but my fascination with this monster had me wanting to try right away. Almost immediately he started hardening, I was surprised even though I'd been told I sucked better than most women. Imagine my surprise when he suddenly grabbed the back of my head, grunted, and unloaded down the back of my throat, even quicker than with my girlfriend! I was surprised and so was he! A couple years later, I met another even younger guy, mid 20's, (I was 63 at the time) also black, with whom I had another amazing encounter. Love those black cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Reciprocation?

Every once-in-a-while, you find a good black guy willing to do "payback" and suck your white dick. Personally, I have found that to be true in most cases. It is also interesting to find a black man with some chest hair -- it can be very sexy! Your comment about the cum is true -- always warm or hot, and always tasty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love your writing, but, this was very boring. Not one of your better efforts.

insilkinsilkalmost 8 years ago
fun

it was fun to read, you're a good writer, but the black colleague's lines were straight out of 'Cliche Central'. goodonya'[aussie term for well done] can also be said with a slight undertone of sarcasm[ well done ya' mad bastard, i'm not quite on board and i didn't fall off on the ride so on reflection, goodonya[meaning previously supplied].If you had any doubts i understand the term 'mad bastard', all doubts are now erased.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
White dominantes

This was good as you usual are. But how about white man in charge next time? You always make white man the bottom. How about the top? You have some stories where white women top black women and black women top white. How about white man tops black woman or man or both? Thanks very much for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh, so true!

This was so hot. Just the part where he said he would snap a pic and post it on CL then get all the white cocksuckers he could handle was so true. I have met many black men on CL myself and find it an easy way to get BBC! Though sometimes expensive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A) EROTIC

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next Chapter Please

Would luv to hear about the continued journey as well as the get some insights into the black cock lovers club and their sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bbc

God I wish that could be me, I would luv to join his club and be able to do it every day, feed me that beautiful bbc!

BlackDynamite12PlusBlackDynamite12Plusover 7 years ago
Truth Stranger Than Fiction

I'm a thick well hung Black man and even though this story maybe fiction, it's truer than the author thinks. I have had so many straight white male colleagues and classmates, suck the skin off my BBC and swallow my load. Even though I was born in "The Hood", I'm well educated, articulate, and a professional man, which seems to act as a magnet to attract those white guys who are so curious about BBC. I'm handsome, in great shape, and very well endowed which l'm sure are very important factors also. I definitely don't consider myself gay nor the guys whom I allow to satisfy their curiosity by having a taste of my chocolate. That's just the way that it is.

spannkyspannkyover 7 years ago
Spannking material

Another story had my dick hard and mouth watering for a big black dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love BBC

Takes me back a few years. Ist time was good the rest of them were great. I still love sucking BBC and wish I still could get out of town more and really get into it like I use to.

aarrrgh70aarrrgh70about 7 years ago
Joy of sucking BBC

Unfortunately, I've only had the pleasure of sucking one BBC. I had a black buddy who had a very beautiful cock. His cock was 8 1/2" and very thick. Considering that he was 5' 8" this was very big. We both would fuck my wife and then I would suck him. I didn't get to suck him as much as I would like. I sure miss him and his delicious cock. Another black friend has a 11" cock but saved it for his many women and wouldn't give me any of it.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
White Cocksuckers Club

Another terrific story for those of us who truly enjoy "straight white married men submitting to black cock" genre. Loved how Tyler described all the upstanding respectable white family men he has fucked and how nonchalantly he assumed that any white man would suck his cock, probably because he is right that almost every white man, straight or otherwise, would suck black cock under the right circumstances. Would love to hear more about Tyler's white cock suckers club. I have a favorite fantasy that involves a black members only club, where white men and women dance naked for the entertainment of blacks, serve as naked waiters and waitresses, serve under the tables as duty cocksuckers, and perform live sex acts (often with family) on stage, as the blacks make degrading comments about their white slaves. Anyway, love your stories about straight white guys sucking and getting fucked by black men, especially when the white guy gets rewarded with a huge load of cum in his face, a black guys way of showing the proper respect to a white cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wonder

I'm an older married white guy and think I want to try sucking black cock. how do I find a discreet black man?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great story

First Silkstockingslover is by far my favorite author, I have never been disappointed in one if her stories. I'm an older straight man that has sucked a few cocks. I love women and everything about sex with women. I do like sucking a cock and swallowing cum but am not attracted to the man attached to the cock. I have only started sucking cock a couple of years ago. I have never seen a black cock in real life only in books and videos. Like in this story if it was in my face I'm sure I would want to suck it. I do know sucking cock and swallowing cum can be addictive. Silkstockingslover please keep writing I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jacked off remembering

Loved the story. I jacked off from beginning to end, thinking back to a similar experience of mine. Not a coworker, but a black fraternity brother. We jacked off watching videos and I couldn't take my eyes off his thick long cock, so much bigger than my 5-1/4 inch uncut white cock. Like the story, he talked me into kissing his cockhead and then sucking, his hands on my head, with dirty talk encouragement. He also taught me docking before, a week later, fucking me. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hooked On black Dick

I'm 56 yrs old married and a closet bi man, I have been sucking cock and swallowing cum since I was about 25 and have been told I'm pretty good at it, I've had many, many in my mouth and down my throat, I love being on my knees pleasing a nice hard one, my favorite has to be black cock, nothing quite like it, love the taste and texture of a black mans cum, its delicious, those who fantasize about sucking one need to get busy and give it a go, I wish I could find one now, or hell even two, I'd definitely have two loads in my stomach, mmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First time

First let me tell you I have never sucked cock, but lately that’s all I think about is sucking some big cocks, especially bbc. I always find myself checking out the black guys trying to see if they might have a Hugh cock outlined in their pants and believe me some of them do. There is a black guy at work that looks like he has quite a big one and I fantasize about him catching me looking at it and asking me if I would like to suck his cock and of course that’s how I get started and can’t get enough. But of course it’s just a fantasy for now, I can only hope that day will cum very soon. I think that is what I am supposed to be doing, worshiping the bbc, just wish I had the nerve to go thru with it, I’m sure I would be a cocksucker for ever, just looking for my first, who will it be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It mist be true

No matter how many stories I have read that are sexy, there are always some negative comments. I noticed that all comments about this story were positive, even the ones posted by married men. I am married and have jerked off so many times about wanting to suck a black cock that this story makes me believe it is true, just about all of us want to do it. The closest I have come is sucking my wife's black dildo after it has fucked her crazy. (Yes, another "myth" that is true. She prefers it to me and I can't blame her.} It is so realistic in look and feeling. Her juices coat it, especially just under the ridge of the head and I feel grateful that she lets me suck her hard rubber lover. Still, I wish I had the chance for a real one in my mouth. SSL, you DO understand how we all are. Thank you for your stories.

stacejostacejoalmost 5 years ago
MMMMM...

Love it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very good but want more

I have read all of your comments, I am black and have a nice cock, love to get it sucked but I also have found that I love to suck cocks, white. black and latino. I would not miss a chance to wear a so call married white or latino guy's tight pussy out. If they love cock so well, they will give up the ass also. I also love to eat straight why guy's pussy (ass). if it is clean and hairy I can eat and chew on that fucker all night, love to please as well as get pleased. kissing another guy is such a big turn on, so much different than a woman. hotter.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
I love BBC

I'm a married closet cocksucker and I love BBC. I love all your stories, especially the CD and gay stories that you've written. Please keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bbc

The only way I suck on a cock is it has too be black. Nothing taste better than a beautiful black Cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Met black guy at work like this story, eventually became friends with both my wife and I. One day while away with him on business like this story found he had a large cock and ended up sucking him off. It became routine for months with him eventually fucking me as well at his place. He eventually demanded that he be able to fuck my wife whenever he wanted. I said she would never do that. He said leave it up to him. Eventually at a party he slipped ecstasy into her drink and ok her back to his room and fused he brains out. He got her to believe I didn’t know and if she didn’t want me to know she had to fuck him whenever he wanted. She did and so have I. Went on now for over a year. He fucks her three to four times a week and me, I blow him daily and get it in the ass once a week. Eventually her guilt had her tell me what was happening. Ask her if she enjoyed she said she did and didn’t want to stop. He now lives with us and sleeps in my bed with my wife. Yes I still blow him daily and whenever my wife leaves us alone he fucks my ass. Wife now pregnant. Been 4 years since it’s started and we are all happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really great build up

Thanks for letting me enjoy such a great story. I can really relate to this story. My neighbor is a black man and he has been a really good friend for quite some time now. He has a pool and a bar in the back of his house and often him and I watch sports and drink there. He always wears a pair of bikini swim trunks that show off his cock. One night we had drank quite a bit and got to talking about sex and he was rubbing his cock as he talked. I couldn’t help but follow his hand as he outlined his cock. He then took off his trunks and pointed it at me and said I

Could suck his cock and change my life. He walked over and put it in my face and I just took it in my mouth. I was hooked. I sucked his cock 2 time that night and he also fucked my ass. My life had been changed. He would feed me cock most every day sometimes even his friends would come

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm jealous

I'm married but I have a big black I suck on the side. I'm jealous cuz I only get it maybe once a month. Started just sucking him but now he fucks me & calls my ass his pussy. The first time I told him to wear a condom but he didn't. Told him to cum on my hole, I never even swallowed him, but he came balls deep. Now he nuts in me if I don't swallow it. I love it.

Fun fact though. There's a very professional white guy I also suck on the side maybe twice a year (scheduling & caution). His cock is WAY bigger. He finally fucked me (with a condom, caution & professional) & it hurt! He kept mentioning how tight I was, he has no idea I take a bbc. At least my pussy wasn't giving him any hints

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Married and love black dick. I have a married black lover I suck off several times a week. He’s a stud, married to a beautiful white woman, has a white guy sucking him off and his wife allows him threesomes with another white girl. I have great pictures of my wife on my phone. He frequently looks at my wife’s pictures while I’m sucking him off. Love it when he comments on the pictures while his dick is in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
great story

this would have been even nicer if he fucked the shit out of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Monday Night Football

I have a black coworker, we watch MNF together in his man cave. I suck him off every session. We wait until his wife goes to bed and I service him for an hour or so. At first he would warn me when he was gonna cum and I’d reassure him I’m gonna swallow. Says he fell for me the first time I swallowed his load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Newbie reader here and saw you're a prolific writer of many different and highly rated stories/dreams.. Keep writing. For what its worth, my first BBC was 7-8" but wide up top and tampering a bit at the hilt. It took a lot of lube but finally he forced it into me, man it hurt like a smack, it put me into a cold sweat and my harden deflated. Fucked me slow for a while and then fast, kept pulling it almost out and then ramming it back into me, him grunting, me oohing. Sweat dropped from his forehead into my eyes. Every few months he'd give a call for some drinks and action. My ass felt funny for days. He preferred ending with him on top looking down at me. No bitch slapping, racial stuff, just a hard fucking, black into white, both married 20+years. He said I wasn't the best cocksucker but he certainly was great at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

marvelous it makes me hungry for Black Cum

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

307. I have no comment except glad it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God just loves black cock in his mouth everyday of the year, and the filthy pig swallows too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story makes me think, am I gay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I need this real bad.Loved the story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a story. Had me wanking imagining that I was on my knees sucking his BBC. I want this to happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story and so true that white men like to suck black cock. Shortly after getting married I was asked by a black man if I wanted to suck his cock, never before had I even thought about sucking cock. When he pulled out his massive black cock the answer was yes, I wanted to suck it. Dropped down on my knees and began sucking. Seemed like a natural thing for me to do. Married and have children, but have been a black cock sucker for thirty five years. Just can’t say no when asked if I would like to suck a black man’s cock. PS, I always swallow for them.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm a married white dad. I've been sucking black cock since just after my 14th birthday. Started with an older(45) year old black man in the neighborhood. After about 6 months, he introduced me to two other black men. I sucked all three of them for about 4 years until I went to college.

Most recently, I started going to a black man for massages. He had me sucking his cock by the end of our second session. He has also started fucking me. I never thought I'd enjoy getting fucked, but it's amazing.

AHNuts00AHNuts009 months ago

I liked the sucker's unending cock curiosity and the suckee's ability to dangle his cock at the right time and angle for maximum seducing effect! If that wonderful cock were dangling in front of my face I'd start sucking in short order! Love this story and look forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story, I have become a cock sucker as well but have never had the opportunity to suck and worship a black cock!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

wonderful seeing a white guy discovering his true nature: to be a black cock sucker as so many white were born to be, oh i so love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50844 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...