Learning My Lust Pt. 05

Story Info
Mary has a sexy encounter with her room mate...
3.9k words
4.73
6.7k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was under steaming hot water next, washing my pussy first, then just letting the water wash over me. I remembered someone said something in an old movie once. 'The test of love is simple. Do you think of them every day? Are there more days than you can count where you might have thought of them more than you thought of yourself?'

I leaned my forehead against the shower stall and sighed. "Fuck, I'm in love with Pete. My favourite coffee guy is the man of my dreams, I even screamed his name while another guy was eating me out, and I might have gonorrhea. I'm doomed." I chuckled at myself ruefully.

When I finally emerged from my steamy retreat, I felt much better. I got what I was after with Trent, an intense, hot and heavy time, and I'd head to the clinic tomorrow, I told myself. I didn't exactly look forward to facing him. I hoped he was gone, in fact, but I was all right. As far as my fascination with Pete was concerned, well, I made a decision there too. If I couldn't have him, I'd befriend him even more closely. Maybe perpetual buddy-ness would make my love change, switch to a platonic thing. Or, I'd have to get him to one of Jamie's sex toy sales parties so he could watch me model a few sexy outfits. He'd probably take Rita too, but that was fine.

I could feel what Trent really left behind. Unlike the cum on my butt and my back, I couldn't get rid of the ache he left deep inside. His girth wasn't impressive at all, but I felt like he'd dug a tender hole inside the back of my pussy and I could still feel it there.

"Mary? I have a towel for you," my roommate, Nina said. I opened the door and took the towel, not really taking any effort to hide myself. I'd already done the nude walk of shame through the living room, and she'd seen me all but naked after being my roommate for years. She looked right between my legs then back up to my eyes, smiling awkwardly, starting to blush. I pulled her inside and started to dry my hair. She wasn't much taller than me at all, but she was a curvaceous blonde gifted with great big boobs and a kind looking, pretty face. If her and Tim weren't together, I was sure we would have had a good time tag-team flirting.

"Yup, it's all gone," I said, referring to my bush, which went missing over two years before.

"I trim," Nina said, "but I've never gone shaved. Is it better?"

"I like it, but it's been a couple years and its still sensitive. Not as sensitive as the first time, that was a little much."

"Wow, well I wouldn't have guessed. I'm sorry, I'm staring," she giggled.

I opened my legs a little more and winked. "Take it in, spread the word. I have a really cute cookie." Some of the daring was definitely still around, but then I loved joking about sex and I wanted word to get back to Pete again.

"I could show you mine if you want," she giggled.

"That's okay," I laughed. She was staring at it, and I couldn't help but blush a little.

She looked at me quietly for a long moment, I almost expected her to lean in for a kiss it was such a long stare. "Can I touch it?" she asked quietly.

I'd sucked an old crush's cock at a concert, did a strip tease for him after taking him home, then let him punch the inside of my pussy with his thin, long dick for half an hour or more. What was a little inappropriate touching from an old friend on top of that? So, I shrugged and dropped into a split-leg stance, grinning at her. "Why not?"

Her touch was different from any lover I'd had. The pads of her fingers traced my tender skin lightly. That, along with the cooling air made me shiver, and I wrapped my upper half in the towel. Her hand spread across my mound, her fingers slipping between my legs, her middle finger came to rest along my slit. "It's so soft and smooth," she whispered.

"Feels nice," I said, realizing that I was extending an invitation I didn't intend to. That sort of thing could make things awkward between roomies, to say the least.

A firm knock on the door was followed by Tim saying; "Dickhead had one beer and I asked him to fuck off. Said he'd find his way back to the hotel on his own. By 'Dickhead' I mean 'Trent.'"

I was relieved, but when I looked from the door back to Nina, I realized I had a whole new situation to deal with. My sex was still in her gentle hand, and when her eyes looked into mine it was only a second before she really did lean in for a kiss. I accepted, closing my eyes, extending my 'what the hell?' attitude. I was giving myself a pass on acting responsibly that night, it was official.

Her kiss wasn't needy at all, but soft, slow, and I reciprocated the plush offering, dropping the towel. I'm not a lesbian, maybe open to experimentation, but in that moment I discovered that a woman could turn me on. I definitely saw the appeal of playing for the other team.

"I've always thought you were so cute," she whispered against my lips. She wasn't much taller than me, but whatever curves I lacked, she had. Our kiss resumed, almost all soft lips plucking at each other with her tongue occasionally tickling. It was a pretty kind of kiss, lighting a fire in my head that made it feel like the world was about to start spinning.

The hand resting on my soft mound started to withdraw, her middle finger slipping along the slit as it retreated, giving me a pleasant shiver. "I had no idea."

"Tim's my beard for my parents, fake boyfriend. They'd freak if they knew I hung out at Zan's all the time."

It was the local gay bar, and one of the best places to hang out in the city. I'd seen Nina kiss women there, even spend an evening in a lap or two, but she and Tim were joined at the hip. "I just thought Tim let you have girlfriends."

Nina laughed and shook her head. "He's been my best friend forever, I love him, but we're not together. I thought you knew, even before you moved in I thought you knew."

"No, you never told me and I never assume."

"Okay, then this has got to be really uncomfortable," she said, taking a step back from me. There wasn't much room in the bathroom, but there was just enough for that.

Another knock at the door. "Hurry up! Daryl has to take a dump!" Tim shouted.

"No, dude, I just have to pee," I heard Daryl reply.

"Oh, then go outside, man. What's wrong with you?"

For the whole exchange, Nina and were just staring at each other. We heard them walk off and I decided that there was only one way to fight through any impending awkwardness. I grabbed the front of her drawstring pants and took the one step between Nina and I. She shook her hips as I pulled the front down and she was nude from the waist down.

We were kissing open mouthed then, and her hand cupped my bottom like it was something she'd been dreaming of doing for years. I didn't know what I was doing, but wanted to know what it was like to take another woman in my hand. She didn't have a lot of hair down there, it was trimmed short and silky soft, like a newborn kitten's fur.

Nina gasped with surprise and looked me in the eyes as I cupped her sex. "Mary," she breathed, putting her head on my shoulder and kissing my neck. I assumed that was permission, and started stroking her slick lips with my fingers. The pink folds hung a little outside of her mound, floral and sensitive. She kissed my shoulder, my neck, then behind my ear before sucking on my earlobe.

My fingers slipped to the front of her lips, then back, letting them slide between my digits. "Where'd you learn to do that?" she asked in a breathy whisper in my ear.

"I'm doing what I like," I replied, grinding her pussy a little with my palm. "And using a little imagination." she moaned and opened the zipper on her hoodie all the way so she could press her body against mine. Her breasts held themselves up, but were still soft, warm against me. My arm was trapped between us, and I listened to her coo, moan and finally start making little cries in my ear as I worked. Some people make noises that are downright embarassing when they're enjoying sex, but Nina's moans and little cries were so pretty. Sometimes they were a little throaty, but most of the time she had a sweet, high voice.

The heel of my hand crushed into the front of her lips, moving in little circles for a long time. I felt her hips twitch and I slipped two fingers inside her. "Mary, Mary, oh, Mary," she breathed before one of her hands clenched one of my bottom's cheeks, and the other dragged down my back hard. If she had long fingernails, I would have been bleeding.

Her hips twitched, her breath caught in her throat and, then she wrapped her arms around me, holding me close. Her curvaceous body and bare skin felt good, I was happy I pleased her, but I was disappointed with how little it turned me on. "Not bad for a newbie?" I asked.

Nina kissed me slowly, deeply then let my lips go and sighed with a smile. "So good," she breathed. The bathroom was too small for us, she was awkwardly wedged between the sink and the wall. She picked me up and stood me in the bath as I giggled at her. I pulled her hoodie the rest of the way off and had a chance to get a good look at her big, beautiful breasts. It felt good to hold one up in my hand, and I lowered my head to take a pink nipple in my mouth.

I was a little surprised when she gasped. It was sensitive, and stood up in seconds. I ran my tongue around her areola the way I wished my boyfriends would for me, plucked at the skin above her nipple as I pulled on it with my fingers, and then sucked it into my mouth where my tongue flicked at it. She pulled my hair so I stood up straight, then kissed me. "I want to feel your body," she said, biting my neck just hard enough for me to gasp, and to leave a mark that would last all week. Whatever experimentation I was interested in had to take a back seat to her lust.

My whole tit was in her mouth a moment later, her tongue moving up and down against my nipple, and I moaned as her free hand slipped from my chest to my belly. "I want to see you," she said, releasing my breast. Nina looked at me from my toes, up my legs, between my thighs to my bald pussy, up my stomach, my tits with their hard, puffed nipples then smiled as she looked in my eyes. "You are prettier than I ever imagined."

She kissed me briefly as her hand slid down between my legs. "It's your turn, come for me." Her fingers slipped between my slit, spreading it gently, stroking me open. I put my arms around her shoulders, my leg shook as her expert attention sent a warm shock through me. I moaned in anticipation.

Nina stroked my back as her other hand massaged my pussy lips with her magic, short nailed fingers. Our eyes were locked on each others, and I let her see my every expression, holding nothing back. I knew her, there was no way Nina would ever do anything to hurt me, and I realized that I might have been a crush of hers like Pete was mine. If I could ease that want, ease her lust, then I would, and judging from the shock of pleasure that ran up my body then, I would definitely enjoy myself at the same time.

She turned the water on, we both squealed as it struck us cold, but it warmed up quickly, and I found myself laying beside her in the tub, the shower spraying down on us a moment later. Her hand went back between my legs, she kissed me briefly then watched my face. I looked at her, my eyes half closed, concentrating on the slow stroking of her fingers along my inner lips. My hips surged up as she rubbed my clit through its fleshy hood firmly in little circles. I cried out involuntarily as she kept going. Her other hand slipped around my waist and began to massage my belly. I had the kind of orgasm I'd give myself when I was trying to get off quickly before going to sleep, or in the shower, and opened my eyes to look at her as I whimpered. It was like a bunch of little pleasure pops, my muscles pulsing inside me.

This is what Nina wanted - to see me come in her arms - and I could see that she was getting more and more turned on. Two of her fingers slipped inside me, and she found my g-spot right away, as though someone had drawn her a map. I was the only one who'd found it until then. Her other hand pressed down on my belly, and she started to do what I remembered Pete doing to Rita a couple years before, stroking, pumping my most sensitive spot firmly.

I could feel a climax coming on faster than ever, and must have looked shocked because she told me; "Relax, you'll love this." before kissing me lightly on the lips.

The old wave of little orgasms was gone, and this felt different, deeper but it started with little clenches inside my pussy at first. I was gasping even as I felt another, much bigger one coming. I also felt like I had to pee suddenly.

"Don't hold anything back, sweetie. You might want to pee, just let it go."

"You've!" I was going to say; 'you've done this before, haven't you?' but "You've!" was all I managed, and it came out as a little scream that I'm sure the guys in the next room heard. Her fingers kept working, the hand on my belly pushed a little harder and I could feel her hit my g-spot even more firmly. She didn't speed up. Instead, Nina's touch remained the same and she kept the same pace, and it was driving me absolutely crazy. My head felt hot, I knew I was turning red, and the edges of my vision started to darken. I started pulling on my own nipple, fondling my own handful tit, and then the first real orgasm hit, and my whole body twitched, tensed, twitched again. I could hear myself screaming, echoing in the bathroom over the sound of the water.

"Come for me," Nina said as she continued to work my g-spot. "Come hard." Then her hand disappeared and a wave of pure pleasure crushed into me. I could feel myself sending a jet of water or whatever it was against the tub surround. I was lost in it, my whole body spasming, even my arms flailed a little before Nina caught them and held them against her bare, full breasts. It was one of the best orgasms of my life, orchestrated by someone who was so good at making girls come that she should have had a doctorate. I laid on top of her, in her arms while I cought my breath. She turned the water off with her feet. "Oh my God," I said.

"Thank you," she said, kissing me on the forehead. "That was beautiful."

I looked up at her, a little confused.

"You don't have to return the favour," she said with a chuckle. "I got what I wanted already. You touched me like a lover then sung me a beautiful song. You never squirted before, either, have you?"

"No, that was my first time peeing while I had an orgasm," I said, sighing.

"It's not pee," she said. One of her hands stroked my back while the other cupped my bottom. That's something that never stopped. Every once a while when we were just casually cuddling - me between boyfriends and her between girlfriends - she'd cup my bum. It's just something that happens, and I don't mind. "Sweetie, it's a little pee, sure, but you squirt something else completely when you come that hard," she explained. "If you have to pee before you might get more in there though. Did you like it?"

I kissed her on the neck and settled back against her chest. "It was amazing," I sighed. "Still, it doesn't seem fair that you showed me a whole new way to come, and don't want anything back," I said.

"I know you're not a lesbian," Nina said. "Especially since you never noticed me in the little neglige's and teddies I wear around when it's just you and me in the house."

"I noticed that, but you're just very pretty," I replied.

She laughed. "No, you notice that I look cute sitting around the house in sexy 'come hither' clothes, but you don't notice-notice. I never catch you staring, lusting."

"I'm sorry," I told her.

"It's okay," she said. "I got this, and it's so much fun." Nina gently tapped my bum, filling the bathroom with a playful slap-slap, before her hand settled back down to cup the cheek. "Don't think I can leave this alone from now on though. Careful while bending over."

Then I got an idea. On unsteady legs, I stood long enough to gather my razor, shaving cream and then get back in the tub. I spread her legs, looked at the trimmed blonde and brown bush above her pretty lips. They hung just outside her mound, puckered like they were getting ready for a kiss. "Ready?" I asked, spraying foam onto the blonde strip of pubic hair.

The surprised look on her face was fantastic. "You want to shave me?"

I only nodded, brandishing the razor. The door swung open then, revealing Daryl. "Holy shit," was all he said. "Sorry!" he said as he regained his senses a few seconds later and closed the door. "I'll just piss outside again!" he shouted as he retreated.

Nina and I only giggled as I massaged shaving cream into all her pubic hair and started carefully shaving her. "We'll live forever in his spank bank," she said. "And we'll probably be the talk of the cafe for a few weeks."

"Let them talk," I said, lifting one of her legs and guiding it so her ankle rested on the edge of the tub. "I'm having fun shaving my roomie's pussy."

There was more laughter as I shaved her than there had been in weeks. It was as though an invisible tension had been completely lifted. She liked the results a lot and we shaved each other regularly for years after. It actually became pretty regular, and she only broke down and ate my pussy five or six times. I never stopped her. Of all the people who have gone down on me in my life, she was the best for a very, very long time, and I knew she loved doing it to my freshly shaved puss.

Then she found Sharon, the love of her life and another member of our shaving circle after they were together for a few months.

The night of Trent, however, was the one that brought Nina and I together enough so we'll always be friends. Before then she may have been someone who fell away from my life when I eventually moved out of that house. That night Nina definitely took her time cleaning me and I enjoyed the attention. No boyfriend touched me the way she did; with admiration that seemed to warm me deep.

I admit, I liked her body too. She was full hipped, had a little belly, and I could have played with those breasts for hours. I would cup one, or massage them sometimes as part of our cuddle times, and she enjoyed it. I'd tell Tim; "I don't have these, so I have to borrow hers," and he'd always roll his eyes and go back to watching television - often with a hard on he didn't bother trying to hide - we must have been the worst cock teases for a while.

That night we cuddled on the sofa for a couple hours after emerging from the bathroom, and we kept things pretty family friendly then until I dragged myself to bed.

The next morning I came downstairs for coffee and Nina was sitting at the table with a steaming cup. The panties I left on the floor the night I shaved for the first time were in front of her. I got my coffee, not knowing what to think, and sat down.

Nina smiled at me. "Thank you for last night," she said. "You were my Everest, my big crush ever since you moved in."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded, smiling, looking peaceful. "It's weird. Now I've been there, seen you the way I always wanted to, touched every bit of you. Now I'm okay. It feels like I can breathe again. My infatuation with you is gone, and it's like I have a new friend now."

I stood up and put my arms around her. "I'm sorry I'm not..." I let it end there, I didn't have to say anymore. I expected tears, but she wasn't crying.

"I can see you for real now," she said. "I mean, you're beautiful, one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, but I don't feel like I need you now that I know what it feels like to have you. It's like those clouds parted and my head is clear."

"So you don't mind if I start walking around the place in a thong? I hate pants."

"Sure, but Tim's head might explode. He's definitely not gay."

12