Learning My Lust Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have another problem," I said, sitting at the table. "I'm in love with Pete."

"No shit," Nina laughed. "You might be the last to know."

For a little while I was worried that things might get really weird, that Nina was fooling herself, or that things would change around the house. Well, things did change, but for the better. We are still best friends to this day, so many years later. It never got sexual again between us after she met Sharon, a leggy, very pretty and feminine lady who bought Nina a drink one night at Zan's.

We did walk around in thongs and t-shirts a lot more though, practically all the time. It turned out no one in the house really liked wearing pants, even Tim spent most of his time in his boxers. Something his future wife commented on when he answered the door the first time she visited. It helped that he was wearing the silk ones with hearts on them, his best pair.

12