All Comments on 'Learning Myself Through Jeff'

by RubberDickie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Learning through Jeff

I just read “Learning Through Jeff.” What did I think? Well, I’m now lying here with a raging hard on.

Thank you,

G

mwm-54

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Me too

Im hard as nails here, nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

No man should Condem another for enjoying sex with a man until he tries it. My first time was at age 43. Up to that time, it was absolutely the best sexual experience I had ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn

I'd love to start this Monday morning off with a hard cock in my mouth and ass. MWM 59

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4ualmost 6 years ago
Well written story.

Great writing. I felt that I was there experiencing the rapture of giving up my virgin ass. Makes me long and lust to experiencing my being a bottom for the first time.

pancha13piedipancha13piedialmost 6 years ago

super hot, I'd probably be the same way pretending I didn't want it but deep down needing it and being so happy I was pushed into it and manipulated. Once facing a big cock like he did your truth will give in and it will be natural for your body to respond. You accept your fate and after you that cock enters your mouth you are so loving to it. It feels so natural and tastes so good your whole body tingles. There is no turning back and you know you will never be the same. You will do it again and again again.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot story

Your story was very exciting to read and I definitely found myself longing to be submissive to this big cock. It is never too late to try new things. I sucked my first cock at the age of 62 and found me thinking about all the chances I had passed up over the years. I am still an anal virgin, but I know I will give that up if the right man comes along. I am a little on the submissive side so I would want him to be as n alpha male with a big cock and a dominant personality. As after sucking his cock I would want him to just take my ass like I had no choice in the matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Va boy

Guy here that would like mike's adventure. Really want to try a man. This was hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRubberDickie@RubberDickie
Sometimes our sexuality develops gradually over time. For others, it's thrust in our faces to either accept or deny. I feel fortunate that mine was both (albeit it was thrust a little sooner than I expected). That said, I learned to enjoy the company of women and men at an ear...